• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Poster [Music] 2016
    Best Poster [Music] 2015
    Best Poster [Music] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 28 October 2014 - 12:25 PM

Was looking forward to this but I'm unsure if I'll get it now. 

• GTA Master 007 likes this

Alexander
  • Alexander

I'm just gonna pirate everything from T2

• The Yardies
  • Venezuela

Posted 28 October 2014 - 12:38 PM

- Alpha transparency has still not yet fixed after 10 years! Look at helicopter rotors.

May I ask what the hell is that?
  • Left4TheUndead likes this

Cr!minal
  • Cr!minal

Career Criminal

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2014 - 01:31 PM

Helicopter rotor blades do not have that blurring effect when it's spinning. It was present in PS2 version, but was absent in PC and original Xbox versions.

Kalerney
  • Kalerney

---

• Members
  • France

Posted 28 October 2014 - 01:31 PM Edited by Kalerney, 04 November 2014 - 03:41 PM.

@Mister Pink : If you never played any other version than the PS2 one, maybe you'll enjoy this remaster ... Otherwise you'll likely be disappointed.  

• Mister Pink likes this

Karrecod
  • Karrecod

Savage

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 October 2014 - 01:41 PM

Any bike other then the Sanchez (like a NRG) makes a really loud weird noise when going full speed. As for the other bugs mentioned above, yes I experienced every single one of 'em. I'm a little bit disappointed but overall it's not that bad!

MythAlex
  • MythAlex

May the Force be with you!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 October 2014 - 04:41 PM

Just a reminder: Guys, stop complaining and being lazy.

If you want the bugs / problems fixed, then REPORT them to Rockstar Support: https://support.rock...us/requests/new

It's worth the try. Maybe Rockstar will fix the audio cutscenes issues, the mission bugs, the random freezing, the missing grass, the missing camera control when flying, so on. So go and report the issues NOW !

(I already reported many of those)

• Trevorphilipjfry likes this

_CP_
  • _CP_

Boss

• Feroci
  • Poland
  • Most Helpful Modding 2016 [Runner-up]
    Best Vehicle 2016 [IVPack]
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 28 October 2014 - 04:58 PM

And? They don't fix any of reported bugs, they are lazy as f*ck. Sad, but true, it isn't worth of it, anyone will agree with me.
  • G The Generous, Njale, LS581 and 2 others like this

MythAlex
  • MythAlex

May the Force be with you!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 October 2014 - 05:07 PM

And? They don't fix any of reported bugs, they are lazy as f*ck. Sad, but true, it isn't worth of it, anyone will agree with me.

Nope. You are pessimistic as f*ck. Sad, but true.

• FLAMA BLANCA likes this

ric4rd094
  • ric4rd094

Prankster

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 28 October 2014 - 06:30 PM Edited by ric4rd094, 28 October 2014 - 06:33 PM.

I have to agree with _CP_.
Rockstar became a bunch of lazy guys who just want to make $.

Look at GTA V (Online especially) - their proudly presented product is non-stop being patched, but it goes so slowly..
Where are the Heists? Where is the supposed story DLC?!

How they can even release a game so broken like this "anniversary" edition of SA?!!!

This game is already legendary and it seems that they didn't even tested it properly, because such bugs as freezing or unable to pass a mission are a total failure of R*.

I won't report any bug, because they already lost respect from me and so far they didn't seem to care much..
  • G The Generous, Kalerney, Peregrin Brandytook and 3 others like this

Kalerney
  • Kalerney

---

• Members
  • France

Posted 28 October 2014 - 06:32 PM

I have some occasional bugs preventing me from completing mission. For example, I had to restart Drive By because once all the Ballas have been killed, the game didn't load the next part of the mission. 

@MythAlex : Stop being annoying with your R* Support posts. If they would have cared about the bugs, they would have tested the game before releasing it ! 

So if you want to waste your time reporting bugs and glitches that will never be fixed, go for it. But stop annoy us with those : "if you don't report it, you're an asshole" posts. 

• Njale, ric4rd094, FertileFuZZ and 4 others like this

Silent
  • Silent

Chief Vision™ Alterer

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Poland
  • Most Helpful [Modding] 2016
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 28 October 2014 - 07:54 PM

Nope. You are pessimistic as f*ck. Sad, but true.

How much are you being paid for every post asking people to use R* support?
  • G The Generous, Tomasak, DrAnomalous and 6 others like this

HeroBrineR007
  • HeroBrineR007

Perennials, Perennials everywhere!

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 October 2014 - 08:08 PM Edited by HeroBrineR007, 28 October 2014 - 08:09 PM.

The missing camera control when flying

It's not a bug. It wasn't in Mobile version too.

Propably $146k ZWD in January 2009. Or just around 70 American Cents

_CP_
  • _CP_

Boss

• Feroci
  • Poland
  • Most Helpful Modding 2016 [Runner-up]
    Best Vehicle 2016 [IVPack]
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 28 October 2014 - 08:28 PM

I guess it's 30 shekel by post.

Are there any update since Sunday?

Inadequate
  • Inadequate

Midnight Emulator

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 October 2014 - 09:50 PM Edited by inadequate, 28 October 2014 - 10:12 PM.

R* lost a lot of my respect when they decided to focus only on GTA Online.

But they lost ALL my respect when they decided to butcher GTA San Andreas for quick buck.

They do not respect anything, even their own masterpieces.

You couldn't say it better. Sad, but true.

Wow, I wanted to buy this just a second ago.

Now I don't.

Haha, lol. This made my day. :p

EDIT:

Well, I saw the missions videos from GTA Series Videos of the GTA San Andreas: 10th Anniversary Xbox 360 version. And I noticed what the model of Big Smoke spawns on the Drive-Thru cutscene. Other bug by Bugstar in addition of the other 9999 bugs on the game?

Spoiler
  • Tomasak, Kalerney, Awesom-0 and 2 others like this

FLAMA BLANCA
  • FLAMA BLANCA

Player Hater

• Members
  • France

Posted 28 October 2014 - 10:08 PM Edited by FLAMA BLANCA, 28 October 2014 - 11:47 PM.

- Sound Does Cut Off
- Some Cars Sound Bad 
- Jumpy Cars
- Sensitivity Was f*cked, I Had To Lower It To %15 - %20
- On The Mission Sweet's Girl After The Cutscene, The Controls Wouldn't Work To Open A Car Door, Had To Restart.

That's Really All I've Noticed, Graphic Wise I like It, As In I Don't Mind. Truthfully After Reading Some Of The Comments It Definatly Makes You Question The Purchase You've Made, As For Me I Had Intentions Of Buying It Before All This, So It Was A Solid Offer

FLAMA BLANCA
  • FLAMA BLANCA

Player Hater

• Members
  • France

Posted 28 October 2014 - 10:19 PM

I am having a lot of similar issues, the problem lies in the fact this is actually a port of the iOS version and as such has a lot of problems that version has being a modified PC code.

The cars shake violently, an issue that has occurred since the PC release (only happens on select platforms, happens on all smart phone releases).

Also had the cutscene audio quit halfway through the opening sequence.

And I just got on here to see if anyone has talked about it yet because my ENTIRE 360 crashed in the mission Tagging Up Turf. This is disappointing.

edit:

Forgot to mention the horrible control scheme. You either turn lock-on on, or free aim on. There's no inbetween. Like in the original PS2 release you could lock on, and then press RB and I think the analog stick to switch to auto-aim. I haven't found a way to do that, but maybe I have to get to the one gun explanation mission.

Theres no pedalling bikes anymore. You hold accelerate and wait for CJ to pedal hard, you can't do that yourself anymore because gas is set by default to the trigger and you can't "pedal" a trigger. There is a classic GTA control scheme but it has the same problem. You hold A to go, can't pedal.

Theres a lot of iOS quirks that absolutely break the controls for a console release. When you hold run and hit a wall, you end up vaulting over it automatically. Never having to press jump (but you still can). This has caused so many problems where the game thinks I'm walking toward a wall, and makes CJ jump for it, but since I am not trying to climb it he jumps in the middle of action.

edit 2:

Just read this in another thread, and experienced it just now by myself. Some songs skip straight from the beginning (intro DJ speaking) to the end (outro DJ speaking). I just missed Zapp's 'I Can Make You Dance' due to this glitch so I'm pissed.

Damn.

Cr!minal
  • Cr!minal

Career Criminal

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2014 - 10:23 PM Edited by Cr!minal, 28 October 2014 - 10:25 PM.

Some other glitches found as I progress story.

- King in Exile mission cutscene was completely silent, no audio at all

- In "Wu Zi Mu" mission Cesar is frozen on the corner of screen until he walks into scene (probably another glitch caused by widescreen).

I cannot wait what other "suprises" I discover farther into game. :sui:

• LS581 and FLAMA BLANCA like this

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

Alter Ego

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2014 - 10:40 PM

I just discovered this glitch while driving near Mount Chiliad, but I doubt that has anything to do with it.

qfzN2dF.jpg

Also, I went into Ammunation and the entire store was pitch black, but I saw a red light in the store as well.

Anyone know what might be causing it?

FLAMA BLANCA
  • FLAMA BLANCA

Player Hater

• Members
  • France

Posted 28 October 2014 - 11:28 PM

I also noticed that because the mission "Life's a Beach" is not functioning properly, it's virtually impossible to progress any further in the game.

Getting "Great" when hitting every button at the right time and only scoring about 2,000 doesn't seem right at all.

I Scored 4500 First Try

Alexander
  • Alexander

I'm just gonna pirate everything from T2

• The Yardies
  • Venezuela

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:59 AM Edited by AlexanderS4, 29 October 2014 - 03:03 AM.

Helicopter rotor blades do not have that blurring effect when it's spinning. It was present in PS2 version, but was absent in PC and original Xbox versions.

Oh. I though it was the weird blue edges around trees and stuff.

Well, can't think of a good reason why they would fiz that kind of things on SA. R* really doesn't seems to care, otherwise they would've fixed that a looooong time ago. But hell, releasing a game with all thia bugs?? WTF Rockstar? Were they bought by EA and nobody noticed?

Foffy
  • Foffy

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2014 - 09:30 AM Edited by Foffy, 29 October 2014 - 09:31 AM.

I just discovered this glitch while driving near Mount Chiliad, but I doubt that has anything to do with it.

qfzN2dF.jpg

Also, I went into Ammunation and the entire store was pitch black, but I saw a red light in the store as well.

Anyone know what might be causing it?

You know, that could be a badass unlockable filter, but I have seen a good number of reports on that bizarre effect happening. It looks like a game cartridge was tipped, but we know this isn't in such a format. :p

This very strangely seems like a bad cash-in. I think people could handle all of these shortcomings on a phone because the games were already going to be compromised for mobile play, but to see them take what they did on a phone and bring it back to console and do next to nothing to make it offer more than mere functionality is pretty sad.

Makes me wonder how a potential Liberty City Stories/Vice City Stories port is going to be. More of this? Also, has it been confirmed if the game is being updated on Steam with all of these "enhancements", or just achievement support?

• The7thOne likes this

Kalerney
  • Kalerney

---

• Members
  • France

Posted 29 October 2014 - 07:43 PM

Okay R*, if your goal was to definitively make me stop playing your "remaster" soon after buying it, you won. 

I can't progress any further in the game storyline, my game freeze EVERY time I try to play Sweet's Girl ...

So now, I'm gonna try to erase this "remake" from my memory.

It never happened

It never happened

It never happened ...  

• Awesom-0 likes this

Karrecod
  • Karrecod

Savage

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 October 2014 - 07:59 PM

-No sound at all during the mission "Stowaway". First the background audio cut out and later the voices.

-Permanent indestructible wooden boxes on the runway of the "Abandoned Airstrip" after the mission "Stowaway" after not despawning correctly.
This can be really annoying because if you drive over them with a plane it instantly explodes, and there is no going around because they are everywhere!

-Even more silent cutscenes.

And I experienced my first ever freeze (with the exception of that one harmless soft lock) during the mission "You've Had Your Chips" after exiting the Burger Shot. I had to restart my console.

Cr!minal
  • Cr!minal

Career Criminal

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2014 - 08:05 PM Edited by Cr!minal, 29 October 2014 - 08:05 PM.

I wonder was there any QA testing made at all? These technical problems are more than few bugs that normally would have slipped through.

Argonaut
  • Argonaut

what did he mean by this

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 October 2014 - 08:08 PM

Lol I remember coming out of CJ's house at the start and freezing. GG.

Awesom-0
  • Awesom-0

Happy 1st anniversary without heists!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2014 - 09:09 PM Edited by Awesom-0, 29 October 2014 - 09:13 PM.

Okay R*, if your goal was to definitively make me stop playing your "remaster" soon after buying it, you won. 

I can't progress any further in the game storyline, my game freeze EVERY time I try to play Sweet's Girl ...

It never happened

It never happened

It never happened ...  

Ive had the exact same problem with the exact same mission. I'm gonna try and delete and re-download GTA:SA "Remastered" and hopefully the damn game actually decides to f*cking work. C* Needs to patch this sh*t ASA F*CKING P.

• Kalerney likes this

Left4TheUndead
  • Left4TheUndead

A True R*

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 October 2014 - 09:43 PM Edited by Left4TheUndead, 29 October 2014 - 09:44 PM.

It never happened

It never happened

It never happened ...  

Ive had the exact same problem with the exact same mission. I'm gonna try and delete and re-download GTA:SA "Remastered" and hopefully the damn game actually decides to f*cking work. C* Needs to patch this sh*t ASA F*CKING P.

I think i know a fix. Let me test and see if the fix will let me pass the giltch

• Kalerney likes this

DrAnomalous
  • DrAnomalous

Patient 223

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2014 - 10:12 PM Edited by DrAnomalous, 29 October 2014 - 10:20 PM.

I hate the sensitivity of the free aim it's almost like I'm being punished for not using auto-aim.

Not sure if the car controls were always that sensitive.

Why is the right trigger aim and the left trigger shoot? That's just ass-backwards, unless my digital copy came from Ned Flanders' Leftorium.

Silent cut-scenes I've noticed as well. 

Also I don't know if I'm spoiled from having played newer games with awesome lighting effects, but is the game supposed to be this dark at night?

Did they test this thing or have the lack of fvcks given from the GTA V development been carried over?

• Mister Pink likes this

Guixd
  • Guixd

GTA Maniac

• Members

Posted 29 October 2014 - 10:36 PM

Rushed release? No big announcement or trailer? What a shame... What is happening to rockstar?
  • Kalerney likes this

skittlez86
  • skittlez86

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 30 October 2014 - 12:48 AM

Rushed release? No big announcement or trailer? What a shame... What is happening to rockstar?

$$$ that's what happened 

• G The Generous, Kalerney, Peregrin Brandytook and 1 other like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users