(1) Explain a situation where you were attracted to someone you probably shouldn't have been, and how you came over them.
- There is too many to explain, the way to overcome those feelings is to focus on someone that your desires would not be deemed unacceptable, not by others but by yourself
(2) What is it like being 'you'?
(3) What is it like 'being' you?
(4) Opinions on the quagmire in the Middle East?
- It will never be fixed as long as those who wish to live in the past and not look to the future remain in positions of power and influence, and look to seek out common ground as opposed to differences. Failing that, they'll all shut the f*ck up when the aliens land.
(5) Tell us what your favorite meal is, and why that's relevant to your sexual desire.
- Chicken Enchiladas followed by a New York style Cheesecake, and it bears no relevance to my sexual desires as I have no plans to make love to food, only to eat it.
(6) Democrat? Republican?
- Neither, as we shouldn't be so binary in our views on social and political affairs