• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2014 - 12:16 AM

^Definitely the P90. :)

Plus it's slienced. :D
No it isn't.

But it has a supressor.
assaultsmg-tbogt-icon.png
That is just cosmetic, it serves no purpose.

Pavle
  • Pavle

The Prodigal Son

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Serbia
  • Best Crew 2016 [The Daily Globe]
    Shania Twain Superfan
    Biggest Profile Stalker 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Best Serb 2015
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 27 October 2014 - 12:19 AM

^Definitely the P90. :)

Plus it's slienced. :D
No it isn't.

But it has a supressor.
assaultsmg-tbogt-icon.png
That is just cosmetic, it serves no purpose.

I know, but the gun is not loud at all. That's what I like about it.

Payne Killer
  • Payne Killer

f*ck you

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2014 - 12:20 AM

^It would've been better without the suppressor.

Pavle
  • Pavle

The Prodigal Son

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Serbia
    Shania Twain Superfan
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best Serb 2015
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 27 October 2014 - 12:22 AM

^It would've been better without the suppressor.

When a gun has a suppressor it has lower damage. Maybe it would be more powerfull without it.

• Payne Killer likes this

Payne Killer
  • Payne Killer

f*ck you

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2014 - 12:24 AM

^Depends on the type of ammunition you use. Armor piercing would be ruthless with a suppressor.

Pavle
  • Pavle

The Prodigal Son

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Serbia
    Shania Twain Superfan
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best Serb 2015
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 27 October 2014 - 09:41 AM

I'm gonna try the Drug Wars with different weapons. I'll use the P90 and the M4. 

Is the G. UZI always in Yusuf's car? I know that you can unlock it by passing all 25 Wars and when you finish all Yusuf missions.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 27 October 2014 - 12:47 PM

Tbh, the ONLY Weapon I use for Drug Wars is the Explosive Shotgun.  I always have 600 total rounds before doing a Drug War, but I always have full ammo for all weapons I am holding.  The only time I switch to the MG or the Golden SMG is when there is an EC Vehicle I want from the Drug War.  If I go in with the Explosive Shotgun, you can kiss that car goodbye as it'll be blown up in a matter of seconds from the explosive rounds when enemies hide behind the vehicle.  However, if there is no cars in the Drug War I want, I never take out the SMG or MG, I blow everyone away with Explosive Rounds.  I seem to bearly take any damage when I use this, too, because everyone is dead quite quick as it only takes 2-3 shots, sometimes 1 shot to bring them down, no matter where you shoot them, head, arm, leg, chest, etc, etc, etc

• Pavle and Payne Killer like this

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2014 - 05:14 AM

Is it just me or does Dessie looks a lot like David Ortiz

Dessie.png

dm_130214_dm_130214_mlb_DAVID_ORTIZ_LTT.

• mi7893959 likes this

albanyave
  • albanyave

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2014 - 09:11 PM

I liked TBOGT right from the start. The young cool vibe of the game showed a totally different side of Liberty City. Imagine Niko killing Anthony over in Alderney while at the same time, Luis is in Algonquin clubbing it up with Cloe Parker.

TBOGT completes the picture of LC. TLAD and GTA IV were both so dark and brutal.  Even the crimes in TBOGT had a feel good vibe. In Luis' world, the future seems bright at the moment. Niko and Johnny will forever be trapped in a world of crime because that's who they are. That's the life that they built.

Will Luis be Niko or Johnny in 10 years and just don't know it?

• gunziness, Zello and Payne Killer like this

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Big Homie

• The Lost MC
  • Unknown

Posted 14 December 2014 - 06:55 PM

Im bored and miss GTA. not sure which one to play. im thinking of playing IV but its too damn long. TBOGT is easier to get into. its just simpler to play, which is why i like it.

With IV, or TLAD. i have to really get into the story and stuff. but TBOGT i can just drive fast cars and shoot people lol.

• O.Z likes this

Payne Killer
  • Payne Killer

f*ck you

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 December 2014 - 06:59 PM

^Play TBOGT and have some fun man. :)
  • B Dawg and Majestic81 like this

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 21 December 2014 - 10:43 AM

I liked TBOGT, of course I enjoyed IV, and TLAD more. However, this episode brought an interesting twist to the LC adventure, including some amazing nightclub interiors and a wide variety of missions. As stated earlier I wish that Bahama Mamas East was not closed during free roam and was available every night. :)

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Big Homie

• The Lost MC
  • Unknown

Posted 21 December 2014 - 11:25 AM Edited by Majestic81, 21 December 2014 - 11:26 AM.

Been playing this for a week now i think. was having a blast. i've played it many times, but every time i come back to it i seem to genuinely enjoy it. my mouse wheel is broken though so im stuck with that infuriating weapon auto zoom and its making killing sh*t real f*cking hard especially in interiors. and im at the Blog This mission and cant scroll down to the website to complete the mission. pissed me off. off to buy a new mouse then we're back to business.

The Deadite
  • The Deadite

ILL SWALLOW YOUR SOUL

• The Yardies
  • None
  • 2nd Prettiest Snowflake 2017
    Most Improved 2016
    Crew Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Most Unwanted Medal 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 26 December 2014 - 03:41 AM

I love TOBGT, sadly this game brings up the 7 year old in me, whenever i die in a mission and spawn at the hospital, i start rampaging for hours.

GTA_BR89
  • GTA_BR89

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 28 December 2014 - 03:18 AM

I must admit the dancing minigames in this episode were a lot of fun. As a dude I never liked rhythm/dancing games like DDR, but for some reason I really got hooked dancing in TBoGT. I liked it so much that one day I was dancing at a club and I instantly reminded me of this minigame, haha, seriously. This game actually made me more interested in going out more often to dance, guess games aren't only useful to make people more violent , huh :)

Even though I didn't like the story missions very much compared with TLaD, I liked the side missions more, like parachuting and drug wars and, of course, the dancing minigame. What I enjoyed as well was the humour and "happy" mood of the game overall, which deviated a bit from the more mature/realistic mood from vanilla game and TLaD. If GTA V has cool minigames like TBoGT, this will be good news.

• Pavle likes this

Pavle
  • Pavle

The Prodigal Son

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Serbia
    Shania Twain Superfan
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best Serb 2015
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 02 January 2015 - 03:28 PM

I must admit the dancing minigames in this episode were a lot of fun. As a dude I never liked rhythm/dancing games like DDR, but for some reason I really got hooked dancing in TBoGT. I liked it so much that one day I was dancing at a club and I instantly reminded me of this minigame, haha, seriously. This game actually made me more interested in going out more often to dance, guess games aren't only useful to make people more violent , huh :)

Even though I didn't like the story missions very much compared with TLaD, I liked the side missions more, like parachuting and drug wars and, of course, the dancing minigame. What I enjoyed as well was the humour and "happy" mood of the game overall, which deviated a bit from the more mature/realistic mood from vanilla game and TLaD. If GTA V has cool minigames like TBoGT, this will be good news.

I never liked dancing IRL either. But, it was fun to dance both in Hercules (for the achievment) and in Maisonette. 

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:08 AM

I love TOBGT, sadly this game brings up the 7 year old in me, whenever i die in a mission and spawn at the hospital, i start rampaging for hours.

Don't we all sometimes. :)

Ducard
  • Ducard

Spectre

• Members
  • India
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 24 March 2015 - 09:45 AM

Bit of a bump 'cause I wanted to give my thoughts on TBoGT.

Finished it a few weeks back, really good game. Out of the two DLC's, I'd say I just prefer BoGT that extra bit simply because it is more fun. TLaD is great too with an excellent story but it isn't exactly a game you can go crazy with rampages. It's more of a story focused game.

I'll admit, BoGT didn't impress me at the start. When I first started it I was like "meh" but as the fun stuff got unlocked my imagination went wild. Want to drive a bike off Rotterdam tower? You can do it. Want to drive a tank off Rotterdam Tower? You can do it. Want to blow up a nightclub with an explosive shotty? You can do it. Want to create a massive traffic jam and place sticky bombs on cars and blow them up? You can do it.

the missions themselves were exciting, albeit linear but that was compensated because they were so fun. The new weapons were fantastic, more than make up for IV's generic list of weapons. 

the story isn't the best tbh, it's mediocre compared to the quality of IV and TLaD. Some of the characters are really annoying (Mori, Gracie, Rocco) but there were some diamonds in the rough like yusuf and tony. Luis isn't really that bad tbh. He's actually a really good protagonist. Yeah, he doesn't have much depth but his job is/was to finish off the trinity and he does it well. Overall, the story's decent. I liked the nightclub theme and some of the characters and it just finishes off the IV era nicely.

onto the gameplay. It's brilliant. It's pretty much a HD era SA with IV physics and ragdolls. The nightclubs are great, the side missions are a lot better too imo. Would take drug wars and base jumping over drug deliveries and vigilante any day. Triathlons are also great, the addition of Nos is welcome even if it's only exclusive to races. There are also some other nice touches such as improving rotterdam tower so that we can go higher, an interior for it, ability to replay missions, etc.

overall, tbogt is a great game. It gets better as you go. The vanilla is still better imo but bogt has the far superior gameplay. I'm glad Rockstar didn't make another gritty DLC, the series needs variety and BoGT provides exactly that. It offers SA esque gameplay while still managing to tie in with the other IV games. 

• Chad Warden likes this

Chad Warden
  • Chad Warden

goes by many different names

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 24 March 2015 - 10:36 PM

I can't help myself from raising hell with Johnny. The man is glued to his bike, has INSTANT backup with Terry/Clay, can fire his beastly Sawn Off on his bike...the grenade launcher. Johnny can f*ck sh*t up. I do like Luis' weapons, and this will be a strange complaint, but I wish Luis spoke more in gun fights. The war cries of Niko/Johnny in a building, behind cover, added that intensity...Luis didn't say much, or seem very "into" it. 

I like your post though. Agree with a lot of it.

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 March 2015 - 03:49 AM

Whilst I like the addition of the Police Bike in TBOGT, I do feel that it would have suited TLAD more. Thoughts?

• gunziness likes this

RushiAkimoya
  • RushiAkimoya

You Piece of Trash!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 May 2015 - 01:24 AM

LUIS FERNANDO LOPEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite Protagonist in HD era.

Luis_F._Lopez.PNG

SuperGTFan
  • SuperGTFan

Big Homie

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 May 2015 - 01:28 AM Edited by SuperGTFan, 14 May 2015 - 01:29 AM.

LUIS FERNANDO LOPEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite Protagonist in HD era.

Luis_F._Lopez.PNG

" I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU ! "

Mr. Downtown

Busta93
  • Busta93

Lieutenant

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 May 2015 - 05:26 PM Edited by Busta93, 19 May 2015 - 05:27 PM.

Is it just me or does Dessie looks a lot like David Ortiz

Dessie.png

dm_130214_dm_130214_mlb_DAVID_ORTIZ_LTT.

Yes and Tony Prince looks a lot like Robert Downey Jr. 

GayTony-TBOGT.jpg

400.jpg

• B Dawg, mi7893959 and Payne Killer like this

Payne Killer
  • Payne Killer

f*ck you

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2015 - 08:57 PM

^Can not unsee.
  • B Dawg and Gigs84 like this

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 May 2015 - 09:32 AM

^Can not unsee.

Neither can I.

bitsandpieces
  • bitsandpieces

follow my lead to victory ... or be forever lost.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 23 May 2015 - 07:10 AM

The Ballad of Gay Tony ..... depreciation thread.

This game has depreciated a lot! :blink:

O.Z
  • O.Z

Trevor Philips

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 January 2016 - 09:45 PM

I might be the only one, but for me its:

1 - TBOGT (by far the best)

2 - Vanilla

3 - TLAD

mi7893959
  • mi7893959

GTA 4 and 5 Fan

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2017 - 02:39 AM

I love TBoGT and I still play it sometimes (with mods). I also have a FIFA 17 squad called "Luis Lopez GTA4". All players are named either "Luis" or "Lopez" (a few "Luiz" and "Lopes" too). Here's a video I made in TBoGT with Tony:

Mad Fortune
  • Mad Fortune

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2017 - 08:11 PM

Gay tony - the best GTA.

It just has the .. I dont know that THING. The magic.

GrudgefromSanAndreas
  • GrudgefromSanAndreas

Straight outta Pluton's Ass

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 25 February 2017 - 03:45 PM

I like the overall elegance and elitism of TBOGT, but i also like the badassness of TLAD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users