Photo

Dumb drivers you've encountered?

425 replies to this topic
Cudwieser
  • Cudwieser

In the Shadows

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 24 July 2017 - 06:00 PM Edited by Cudwieser, 24 July 2017 - 06:02 PM.

half of the other side of the road is blocked because of people working on it, yet half of all people going in that direction just do not f*cking bother to stop, just because there is no board actually telling them to give the people coming from the other direction priority, even though this is just a mandatory thing to know

Some stupid idiotic bitch in a BMW almost hit me like that...really, if it was not for the fact intentionally ramming assholes is forbidden and me not having much interest in filling in all the papers for that sh*t i honestly would have refused to brake and just see what would happen.

To add to that, yet an other bitch was right behind that one and kinda wanted to pass to.

Must say it was quite admirable seeing that last one squeezing trough such a tiny gap that she actually kinda drove over the concrete weight of the temporary fencing of that place and probably scratched her cars wheels a bit(i hope) and if not that, at least really did something that can't have been healthy to do with a coupe, so yea, guess she earned a pass  :santa:

I really should go more Gandalf on such kind of idiots though, in the end the car i am driving is damaged already anyhow.

• DarkSavageDeathlyCloud likes this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 28 July 2017 - 03:53 PM

Another lane opens up to exit the highway. We get off when you're supposed to. Ugly piece of sh*t 00's Audi Allroad is almost beside us and decides to move over on us and quick too. Did he not look? We pass him and he gets in the turnaround (in a thing in Texas) but his stupid passenger tries giving us the bird.

Drivers like this make you have less sympathy when wreckless drivers crash and hurt themselves. Who gives idiots like these licenses? That's somebody I'd like to key tf up and I couldn't give any less of a sh*t how "passive aggressive" that would be.

• Raj Brunner likes this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 01 September 2017 - 11:04 AM Edited by Scaglietti, 01 September 2017 - 11:06 AM.

I hate to double post but this is worth sharing.

So coming from Wal-Mart to our car we has the right away to walk across the street. So these piece of sh*t white car comes flying down and doesn't wanna stop and almost hits her. My mom already has a cast on her hand from a previous injury. So that sets my mom off to say stop next time and other things. Dumb ugly bitch in the passenger seat gonna get bold and have the gaul to throw her fast food drink at my mom and then they gonna speed off. But the way they were going had traffic, speed bumps and only went one way which was down a highway.

:lol:

I guess you can figure out what we did. It took less than a minute to get in the car to catch up to them. I mean the Maxima SR is not a legit sports car but that thing goes lmao. I wanna know what they thought when they saw our car speed up right behind and then beside them. Probably weren't expecting us to do anything. I won't say what happened next because I know it will piss a lot of people off and I don't necesarily condone any of this. But needless to say, they got what was coming to them...

HeavyDuke
  • HeavyDuke

Big Homie

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 01 September 2017 - 11:48 PM Edited by HeavyDuke, 09 September 2017 - 11:41 PM.

Today i saw someone on the parking lot puking his guts out over his steering wheel/dash/lap, and then he drove off with squealing tires. 

Random as hell.

Raj Brunner
  • Raj Brunner

"There is no knowledge that is not power"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Raj Brunner, 2 weeks ago.

I live New York city so I encounter hot headed idiots behind the wheel all the time. A year ago, I was waiting to make a left. So I'm yielding to traffic on the on the other side of the road going in the opposite direction. When it's clear I began to turn left. As I'm turning, tell me why I see this SUV in my blind spot about to out of line to cut me off. So I stopped the car and he asks me "What the f*ck are you doing, you f*cking dumb ass?" Then I said "What are you doing? You tried to cut me off while I was turning and you could 've ran into me." Then he was threatening to kick my ass, I just let it go and kept it moving. It goes to show you can't tell no one nothing on the road, even when they're completely wrong.  

• HeavyDuke likes this

HeavyDuke
  • HeavyDuke

Big Homie

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 2 weeks ago

It goes to show you can't tell no one nothing on the road, even when they're completely wrong.  

The only thing that gets through these people's skull, is a nice fat tree or light pole which they will wrap themselfs around sooner or later.

• Raj Brunner likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users