Quantcast

» «
Photo

Show us/Tell us your video game collection.

63 replies to this topic
KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

The idiots are taking over

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:47 PM

1 PSX game? Now I'm curious.

Rayman 1 - Bought it for the missus when we were at a Retro store, was the only game she really played as a kid. Not really ventured in to PSX collecting yet, but will one day be one I start building up. 

• Fireman likes this

Redketman
  • Redketman

Playa

• Members

Posted 13 October 2017 - 04:06 PM

I have around 145 NES games. I don't own many boxes or manuals though. It's mostly only the cartridges I have. These don't have to be very expensive if you buy them on auction sites. I beat several NES games (both popular games and some more unknown) during the years 2012-13 which was a period when I bought several NES games. But anyway, I grew up with NES and it's a special console for me. I have really enjoyed playing many NES games during the years, like the Mega Man games, Zelda Games and Mario Games. 

I have around 60 PS3 games. I seldom buy games when they are new and extra expensive though. I think GTA IV, GTA V, Tekken 6, Uncharted 2 and maybe some other game are the only exceptions. I bought God of War III and Resident V this year and they were even chaper than most of the other games I have bought. If someone is interested what PS3 games I have you you can watch this list. They are listed in the order I bought the games.

Spoiler

I also have plenty of games from other consoles: Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Xbox, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advance and Nintendo Ds. 

I own 9 3Ds games. Unfortunately, I don't own a single Playstation 4, Wii U or Switch game becaause I have mostly been interested in retro games the last few years. And I played video games much more when I was younger! I was going to buy PS4 earlier this year when the price was very cheap but then they raised it again. But it's either PS4 or Switich for me or both, soon. Nintendo released a new Zelda game earlier this year and soon Super Mario Odyssey is going to be released. I'm going to skip Wii U altogether. It feels like it's the same thing as Wii and there is no big Mario 3D game. 

• KilnerLUFC likes this

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

The idiots are taking over

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 4 weeks ago

I own 9 3Ds games. Unfortunately, I don't own a single Playstation 4, Wii U or Switch game becaause I have mostly been interested in retro games the last few years. And I played video games much more when I was younger! I was going to buy PS4 earlier this year when the price was very cheap but then they raised it again. But it's either PS4 or Switich for me or both, soon. Nintendo released a new Zelda game earlier this year and soon Super Mario Odyssey is going to be released. I'm going to skip Wii U altogether. It feels like it's the same thing as Wii and there is no big Mario 3D game. 

In the same boat as you just about. The amount I've spent on retro consoles and games in the last couple of years alone would be enough to have bought me a PS4/XOne and plenty of games, but nothing as of yet has made me actually want either of them consoles. Sure, if I had one it may be a different story, but I feel like I'd just be buying them for the sake of having the games rather than actually wanting them and enjoying them. Whereas I've spent money on retro games and know I'll actually have fun on them and enjoy them to the fullest.

I am actually after a Wii U, but that's mainly for the sake of having Wind Waker HD and Twilight Princess HD.

I would recommend the Switch though; Zelda is an immense game, Mario is looking like it's going to be one of the best Mario titles ever (taking inspiration from all previous titles and building upon them), and the copious amount of indie titles hitting the store are pretty amazing too. As someone who isn't a big fan of this newer generation, the Switch is something I'm loving.

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted 5 days ago

Got my hands on a complete in box German NES. Works perfectly as well.

uwXJpUP.jpg

9njjUdM.jpg

J7xPN0R.jpg

• KilnerLUFC and Bucko like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users