Photo

Around Los Santos Off-Road Meets [Xbox 360]

2,132 replies to this topic
Mangled Crow
  • Mangled Crow

This is Crow, CiŠo

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 June 2015 - 10:49 PM Edited by LDHalcrow1215, 12 June 2015 - 10:49 PM.

hey that's sorta not fair, Shakes hosting his FaF Meet on june 20, wouldn't you say?

Hi Ld, while I always try as others do to avoid clashes. I would have though the 6hr difference in start time between. My meet and shakes was sufficient.

It also appears, that unfortunately due to RL events shake has had to postpone his event.

Indeed it looks like the low Life event is to go ahead. I will update ove the weekend with the full details and hopefully a video :)

okay thanks, now that makes more sense.

• steve dogg 51 likes this

s5hane
  • s5hane

Car Meet Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 June 2015 - 03:05 PM

count me in :D

• livejoker and steve dogg 51 like this

livejoker
  • livejoker

Questionable Aunt

• Van Society
  • None
  • Funniest Member 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 13 June 2015 - 08:46 PM Edited by livejoker, 14 June 2015 - 11:55 PM.

hey that's sorta not fair, Shakes hosting his FaF Meet on june 20, wouldn't you say?

Hi Ld, while I always try as others do to avoid clashes. I would have though the 6hr difference in start time between. My meet and shakes was sufficient.

It also appears, that unfortunately due to RL events shake has had to postpone his event.

Indeed it looks like the low Life event is to go ahead. I will update ove the weekend with the full details and hopefully a video :)

okay thanks, now that makes more sense.

I'll just add to Steve:

We've got a pretty good situation here where we've got hosts that know one another and we share most of the regulars so we sort of need to make meets separate so each meet can have the maximum amount of regulars (as regulars are our guarantee, randoms are little surprises). If I make a meet at 6PM and Steve makes one at 6PM, regulars will then have to decide which one is worth going to and that could "taint" the image of each host; one kept his meet at the same time despite the other one announcing his meet times days before or something. Then you have the chance of having a meet better than the other and people will see the feedback/pictures and if conflicting meets happen again the regulars will go for the "more fun" meet. So both hosts will bone themselves if meets conflict. For as long as I've been doing/attending meets I haven't seen "our" (by "our" I mean the little circle we've got) meets conflict one another. Each host knows when a good meet is planned and they'll put their times for their own meet accordingly - to avoid conflicts. I typically suggest 4 hours between each meet as that gives people to enjoy even the biggest of meets (6 hours for Steve's as his meets are massive!) and quickly post pictures on the forum to save them and then delete them, making their snapmatic empty and available for the next meet. Even if there is a conflict the hosts will most likely talk to one another and reach an agreement. So even if Steve had his meet at the same time as Shake they would discuss about the times and a change would be made - as far as promoting the other meet as a little "sorry" (I'm sure that's what we'd do if conflicts would happen).

Crow, I suggest checking my agenda for all times of each meet. No worries - I would've caught the issue before most people if there was conflicts. Not that there are rules to conflicting meets. I would just point it out and suggest they change their time but if they refuse it's their own meet and can do as they please. But we're all a cool group so I doubt that would happen. ;)

*edit*
Pst! Steve! It's Saturday and nothing going on. You should totally host a chill lobby and go offroading.

*2nd edit*
Whoops! Turns out Yello had his C2C Sanchez event - which was a blast! I forgot to check my agenda. :p

• Mangled Crow likes this

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

GT: steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 14 June 2015 - 09:55 AM

I should of indeed tick :)

Gonna hold out until next week though.

The votes are in, for the people's choice meet.
"The balad of Han & Luke"

And it a win for luke and his low life meet. (Han will not be forgoten and this will be run at a later date)

The list is open and will be updated, more info on the voting catergories and mini games will be added.

(Just a little note: this is not a rebel only meet other off-rd vehicles are allowed but just keep them within the theme. Think grape seed and the back story)
  • yello cactus likes this

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 19 June 2015 - 03:40 AM Edited by stevedogg51, 19 June 2015 - 03:42 AM.

Meet Info: voting categories and mini game info updated on the 1st post >>>click here<<<

6660522_orig.jpg

Kato X91
  • Kato X91

When the sun goes down, the beast comes out

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 June 2015 - 01:49 AM

f*ck ive been so busy with work i forgot to build something. No worries though. Ill be ready >: )

livejoker
  • livejoker

Questionable Aunt

• Van Society
  • None
  • Funniest Member 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 20 June 2015 - 03:14 AM Edited by livejoker, 20 June 2015 - 04:04 AM.

I'm laughing really hard by the sing-along thing. I'm totally up for this. Put me down as a "f*ck yes!". I'll be honest: bit bummed my truck is super cleaned and all the awards are for having a sh*t-mobile. Will tweak it a little...You and Yello (with his Sanchez only stuff) really know how to f*ck me over. :p

Steve, I'm super excited for this one. I want you to buy a lot of sugar and consume it all within 20 seconds of the meet - I want a hyper-active Steve that's as pumped as a swollen tit. WHO'S WITH ME?! LEEEEEEROY!!!!!!

leeroy3.jpg

*edit*
Crow, times are in my agenda. ;)

• outkast_ryder and Mangled Crow like this

Mangled Crow
  • Mangled Crow

This is Crow, CiŠo

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 June 2015 - 04:15 AM Edited by LDHalcrow1215, 20 June 2015 - 04:17 AM.

I honestly can't wait for this meet, here's a sneak peek of what im bring and going to look like tomorrow, so i would like to represent Nicolas Crow, and his custom 1980's Karin Rebel baja conversion 4x4, i am thankful for this invite to The Grapeseed Carnival by our good friend Luke, i hope to have a great time off roading with the others that also received invites, i hope to see you all and have fun tomorrow  :^:  

0_0.jpg

(P.S. the crew emblem is just a placeholder until i make my own custom emblem) 

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 20 June 2015 - 01:28 PM Edited by stevedogg51, 20 June 2015 - 01:36 PM.

20 seconds !!!! thats for pussy's ...... ive snorted 3 kilos of  Splenda (canderel) in prep

got sugar ???? ......ooooyeahhhh...... let me tell you Brother...... ive said my vitamins and eat my prayers ..... if you could smell what the dogg is eating ...... give me a hell yeah ! .... i like turtles !....... im ready , just  GET TO THE CHOPPPPPPER ! kakar kakar....... WOOOO ..... WOOOO

Do you think Lime green makes my butt look big ??

sWARRIOR_02001990_0005.jpg

• livejoker likes this

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 20 June 2015 - 01:52 PM

851557_orig.jpg

• livejoker likes this

livejoker
  • livejoker

Questionable Aunt

• Van Society
  • None
  • Funniest Member 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 20 June 2015 - 08:00 PM

Steve, you don't know anything about tractors, do you?! They have to be John Deere green or Case red! There's also Caterpillar yellow but they're not really farm equipment (more construction). Unless you were going for the Lamborghini tractor look as most are white.

Source: my dad has 2 tractors. A lot of pressure to win this one.

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 20 June 2015 - 08:16 PM

a little bit, have a small john deere, green and yellow sit on  lawn mower, plus im constantly stuck behind red Massey fergusons on the way to work :)  construction: is more yellow and black JCB in the Uk although we have a few Cats about.

• livejoker likes this

livejoker
  • livejoker

Questionable Aunt

• Van Society
  • None
  • Funniest Member 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 20 June 2015 - 10:05 PM Edited by livejoker, 20 June 2015 - 10:12 PM.

So the meet should be started by now, right?

Small issue: cloud server is screwed. Keeps putting me in single player...Weird as I was playing just an hour ago.

*edit*
So I just got in a lobby by clearing system cache but on GTA V load-up I got a "make sure your internet is connected - server having issues" sort of message. Great. :p

s5hane
  • s5hane

Car Meet Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 June 2015 - 10:09 PM

i'm appearing offline because my mate keeps bombing me with bo2 requests when it starts throw an invite at me and i'll join :)

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 20 June 2015 - 10:11 PM

yeh im having a few issues getting into invite only .... 2min

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 21 June 2015 - 02:26 AM Edited by stevedogg51, 25 June 2015 - 04:48 PM.

Sorry for the delay guys. Have been working hard.

I was pumped for the low life meet, itching to get back on the 360. 360 meets feel like home, I post a simple theme, and people respond and throw themselves into the theme.

The meet was a people's choice i gave you the backstory of the ballad of Han and Luke. I should have pushed this though more In the meet, but I was very aware that we might have an influx of new players via the crew to this meet, who need some time to adjust and get the idea of a themed meet and just how a car meet/off-road meet runs.

I think it may take some time but we will get there. I might open lobby up earlier, to allow time for new players who haven't got the theme to change trucks etc and the regulars can hopefully assist with this.

Sever problems lead to a late start.

livejoker
  • livejoker

Questionable Aunt

• Van Society
  • None
  • Funniest Member 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 21 June 2015 - 07:42 AM Edited by livejoker, 21 June 2015 - 08:23 AM.

People's Choice - The "Low" Life

June 20th, Saturday @ 3PM PDT//4PM MDT//5PM CDT//
6PM EDT//7PM ADT//11PM BST//1AM EEST (Sun.)//
3:30AM IST (Sun.)//10AM NZST (Sun.)

Gonna keep this like my penis: short and sweet. Don't ask me how I know that last one.

I was super excited for this meet mostly because I did an amazing truck up. While it wasn't that great offroad, it felt like a beast and I enjoyed the meet that much more because of what I was driving. Steve is always doing some cool stuff and this meet showed that he still got it. The meet started sour by snapmatic not working and the servers acting up (delaying the meet but we luckily slid into a lobby). The first few players that arrived in Grapeseed were parked in a vast field but when Steve showed up we parked up on a road because some haystacks were behind the vehicles, providing a good photo opportunity. I think that parking on a road looked a bit weird but (somewhat) luckily snapmatic wasn't working so I'm not complaining about that decision. Once we rode off it was paradise and it felt good to follow Steve. He was considerate of advanced trucks and my inferior truck, offering tips and alternative paths for me to use as my truck could only climb curbs. A lot of "can I invite a friend" was done so the meet went from a "low life" theme where sh*tty trucks were parked next to Guardians that would appear in movies and oil-company boss-owned Sandkings. Such a shame for Steve to do a back-story and letting players vote on a theme but having the lobby consist of a few handful of trucks ruined that theme.

We played a few games - a good handful that I actually forgot the order! One we played had us in a demo derby with monster trucks which was a blast (literally - watch out for those explosive tanks!). I thought it was unfair that a tank got blown up by gun shots despite Steve saying that no weapons were allowed (yet enabled). That's how I got out of the match so there is a bit of a personal reason here. But it's all in good fun and everyone were enjoying themselves so again: not complaining. But the pattern of not listening kept going throughout the meet as the mini deathmatch at the end of that derby had a player using a pistol to melee us with his pistol for a one-hit kill while others were obviously using their fists to end one another. That player had a mic and could hear us so I thought it was a dick move to not play by the rules (even if it was unstated, which it wasn't, you could see everyone fist fighting one another). Even if this was a laidback meet the lack of supervision was putting me off a little from fully participating in some events. But as the meet went on more and more of those players that followed rules as loosely as the mayor of Toronto (Canadian joke for you two out there) left the meet it became more enjoyable for players such as myself who follow those rules and respect other players - not hitting each other and not being a nuisance. I mean, I bitch a lot but I'm sure some will agree at how degraded the meet scene has become - like a well-used c*nt; not fun for those wanting something serious as it's more for a good night's fun.

The last part of the meet starting from the sing-along parachuting and the sumo-wrestling with surfer vans was a very good meet. Those were the best parts. The sing-along origin is actually a bit blurry for me. I know one meet had a parachute ending where we parachuted silently in the sky towards the setting sun and the end of the meet was that. Another meet had that same instance, inspired by the previous jump, and the song "Mr.Blue Sky" by Electric Lights Orchestra (ELO) was being played. One of those meets was mine so I'll have to check to see where the trend started. But Steve added a sing-along where we had to sing and I thought it was a genius idea, seriously. But it wasn't as great as it could've been. I first set a marker, suggesting a good place to land. But our pilot was babbling too much on his intercom that he instead flew to the waypoint (where we were to land after parachuting)...so we jumped out at the finish line. I kept telling others to go for the left side of the map (the other coast) but players just spiraled downwards and made a 5-7 minute descent into a 2 minute chorus-fueled sing contest. Luckily, we didn't end on that note. The surfer vans, minus some minor miscommunications on Tuna's part (get your sh*t together!), was the most fun I had at the meet. Others in that game mode will agree: this one is a keeper! Please bring this back!

Overall it would be great if Steve could be a bit more stern. I know you're a laidback guy and I'm a bit more serious in terms of hosting but for players joining for the actual meet and not f*ck around...I don't know, it would be nice to be in a meet where other players don't throw all the vehicles down a cliff or f*ck with one another because they're friends. I mean, I'll f*ck with Outkast by stealing his car but then giving it back. The stuff I saw tonight (not following rules, stated or not, and general f*ck-ery) wasn't that enjoyable. As said; it was truly enjoyable once those players left which is a shame considering we should all be friends here. I just feel that others don't give the respect that everyone deserves and not being considerate of fellow attendees. To me, I felt that the more serious players were the ones left at the end while the more fun (with a smaller attention span) left midway through the meet. To me, there's two type of players: more serious in meets but more active/productive on the forums and more fun in meets but less active/productive on the forums. I seriously do not want to point fingers or suggest anything but shouldn't we, hosts, cater to those more active on the forum? We're not the damn Find A Meetup here - we ain't a daycare. Just my thoughts. I get sh*t for speaking my mind but it's better to put it out there and fix the issues instead of having players leave and ignoring meets because they know it won't be as great as what it could've been.

Wow, so this was a long one. I guess my dick is bigger than I thought!

Oh, there was some voting but it wasn't as serious as it could've been due to the mix-match of vehicles present. Also, snapmatic wasn't playing nice so I don't have shots of the winners so I'll just post them here:

50 Shades Of Grey - Rustiest Truck: Crow - congrats!

Most Likely To Marry Their Cousin: Tick - thanks!

*might have forgotten others - I do know "How Is This Still Running" was cut short by cops*

Pictures:

Spoiler

• outkast_ryder likes this

MTBB47
  • MTBB47

Peacemaker

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 22 June 2015 - 02:35 AM Edited by MTBB47, 22 June 2015 - 02:38 AM.

As usual tick, great write up and great pics. 

I hadnt been on the xbox for over a week before this meet and was frantically looking for a Dune Loader 10 minutes before this meet to no avail, so i ended up in my Bison (Banana as tick so lovingly called it) which i had no time to repaint (from Crew yellow) to something more appropriate. So glad i ended up taking it though as it was something a lot different to what i usually use and made for a more challenging drive. I stuck at the back with tick most of the trials and we had a ball as usual :-) The climbs for me and him were challenging, not so much for the normal trucks that attend, and to be honest a perfect blend of not to easy but not to hard. Spot on Steve!!!

The mini games were all good fun, a few people not following rules unfortunately which wasn't really cool as the games could have been a lot more fun for everyone had the rules have been followed. The tractor racing was more fun than it sounded, in fact so much fun we all wanted to have a go with golf caddy's and were planning on running it again on Fagio's if time allowed (it didnt). I always end up near the back in these things cause im

A. sh*t at racing,

B. Im always laughing to much at whats going on. 

The Demo Derby in monster trucks was awesome in my books but i didn't have anyone blow me up with a gun, although i did have someone shooting at me relatively near the start but i didn't die and it stopped quick so i assumed it was accidental. One thing on this note though, when people are out of the game, i get that it might be boring standing around watching but Steve puts a lot of effort in to occupy people that go out early by putting heli's there for photo takers, other cars for cruising about in, platforms for photos etc. Please use them and keep out of the game. Now im contradicting myself a little here as at one stage i was trying to jump the heli in my truck but that really should have waited till we were done. Another thing was the heli's crashing into us four that were left in the game. As i say i still enjoyed every minute so nobody is to take this to heart, its just a thing to note :-) Awesome finish though with all four of us blowing up at once!!

The SING-A-LONG parachuting was dam great, im a lover of old music and tick always seams to have the right selection for me :-) It was a bit messy where we were meant to jump and land but overall a great laugh, and i landed perfectly in a boat so i was chuffed with myself, as the people in the lobby heard lol. From there it was off to the Island for another Demo derby kinda game which involved pushing each teams vehicles into the water. Sounds like a nice laid back game but i tell ya, the stress was real. Some high intensity moments for sure lol After that i tried to play Golf/Baseball with the jet ski's coming at us up the ramp, that was good fun till i took out tick by accident as he was trying to take his last photo. (sorry again mate, bad timing on my part totally)

After the meet was over we had a bit if fun in freeroam, id just modded my Warrner (engine-wise), drove to tick to take some photos and got pulled out of my car by a mugger, and the bastard took off with it. We took of in hot pursit of my car but it was quick, compared to the ratloader we were in anyway. Due to a great shot (see: Fluke), i killed him and he slammed into the bridge. We left it there so i could request it and i could have a nice car for photos. Turned out that unless you pull the mugger out of the car you cant request it. Turned out to be a great laugh. Afterwards a few quick photos with magnum and tick to end another brilliant meet :-) A big thanks to Steve, and of corse the rest of you in the lobby.

Very few photos i took.... (i thought i got more, i took so many more but bloody snapamatic failing...)

Top of the hill, where we end up getting knocked off, by someones who's handbrake ...failed??

0_0.jpg

I was a little scared to be sitting here, with this view, i had nightmares last night. Steve in the background flipping the bird

0_0.jpg

After meet photos 

0_0.jpg

This looked better when i took it :-(

0_0.jpg

and another :-(

0_0.jpg

To make up for a lack of pictures, a few with some members of the crew a couple of weeks ago. I think it was Tallyforeman, Leavers007, biasedtuna, Magnumf4 and Me

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Then we threw them down old mans crack and waited for a train.... the aftermath..

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• livejoker, Freddy1Krueger and outkast_ryder like this

yello cactus
  • yello cactus

I like cactusus and I like the colour yellow

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 June 2015 - 06:52 PM

Another great meet Steve, thanks for hosting.
The full video will be uploaded later but in the meantime...

yello cactus
  • yello cactus

I like cactusus and I like the colour yellow

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 June 2015 - 03:02 PM

• MTBB47 likes this

Gsxegenerous1001gajso
  • Gsxegenerous1001gajso

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:32 PM

Count me in

GT Gsxe generous

TheStancedOG
  • TheStancedOG

Royal Stance

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 July 2015 - 11:39 AM

Whens the next meet goin on?

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 02 July 2015 - 07:03 PM

The next meet info will be up on Monday, just spending the week getting things like my website and thread updated and cleaned up :)
  • livejoker likes this

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 08 July 2015 - 03:55 PM Edited by stevedogg51, 08 July 2015 - 04:04 PM.

Hey Guys Just taking a short break from things at the moment for the last 10mths i've hosted religiously on both the 360 & One, so i need a little time to get things in order.

I will be spending the time Trying to get a new project started, which I'm really excited about. Initially on the one but i hope to follow this up on the 360.

I will also be working on updating the first page of this thread, and the website etc. And a few videos to review the meets from the start.

In regards to meets, i have a few planned. Which i' am currently working on. I hope to get a few in reserve and ready to Go on my return.

Plus in September i want to do a week of meets, as a way of saying thank you for the support over the previous year.

To keep things going i would ask if you could think back to the Around Los Santos Meets you have attended, and post a little reply and maybe a picture of your favorite memory.

livejoker
  • livejoker

Questionable Aunt

• Van Society
  • None
  • Funniest Member 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 09 July 2015 - 04:03 AM

To keep things going i would ask if you could think back to the Around Los Santos Meets you have attended, and post a little reply and maybe a picture of your favorite memory.

I went through 16 pages before getting tired of seeing so many "when's the next meet?", "this meet was awesome", feedback & pictures and Phoenix getting super sexualized by other members (how do you put up with that?!). I'm really glad I posted the feedback along with the pics as I remember what happened and what good times they were (they still are!). It's amazing how Steve's meet haven't changed. Still the same format. Still amateur from when we started but in a very good way. Sure, the meets have gotten a bit more complicated and well thought-out but it's still the same thing and that's amazing. There's too many good moments so I narrowed it down to a few. Every "Around The Map" events are my favorites. There was a few events that I wasn't fond of (too much waiting around, other players being selfish dicks and Xbox LIVE boning us/Steve). The thing about the "Around The Map" concept is that it's such a long event that you can't help but lay back and relax. Driving at the back of the pack and just focus on keeping up is great.

When's the next "Around The Map", by the way? :p

Meets divided by the bar below:
================================================================================
The First View:

Arriving via Cargobob to the very first "Around The Map". I knew no one and was an outsider. After calling my car in I was hooked and annoyed advised Steve from then on. This is the first shot that I took from the event:

0_0.jpg
================================================================================
The Real First Meet:

This was the 2nd "Around The Map" (I think, I already closed the tab that has all the feedback) and I'm not quite sure why we were in a circle jerk. I think it was a recess. But I always remember this spot as "the circle jerk" because of this moment:

0_0.jpg

Steve lagged out and had issues with Xbox LIVE. We waited around for a good 10 minutes before I made the call to lead the group, finding a hill and not able to climb it and realizing that I suck at offroading. The whole group followed me nonetheless and we settled on this jump - the chopper was still around so we put it to use. Steve came back once we reached Paleto Bay's LS Custom. I'll always remember playing back-up host to "Around The Map" and being complete sh*t at it.
0_0.jpg

Pamela Fapperson, possibly my greatest invention. I should bring her/him/it back...
0_0.jpg

Any shot involving this finish. I'm not sure if it started in my own meets or from this moment (I think it was from this moment). Nonetheless it's something else that I want to bring back. It makes the best pictures and people enjoy seeing the end result:
0_0.jpg
Also, any shot that has Steve showing us how to do stuff and does it on the first try in the least capable vehicle from the meet and then watching Sandkings struggle with it. DARK MAGIC, I TELL YOU!
0_0.jpg

The Rancher Small Extra Lightweight Superleggera Extreme GTi Offroad Mud 'N Tug Edition (the actual name taken from another feedback post):
0_0.jpg
This moment from a post I made:

Reaching the top, we took a break and looked around:
0_0.jpg

Oh no, the moon is about to come out!
0_0.jpg

"Yes! Yes! BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIINS!!!" - Zombie Zayne.
0_0.jpg

"Oh no, protect your brains!" - Unnamed Shemale Redneck.
0_0.jpg

"I ain't worried about my brains - I got this sweet hat on. You ain't gotta worry either; you're a redneck!" - Cool Carlos.
0_0.jpg

"No, I'm pure American with a Canadian parachute backpack. UNADA! UNADA! UNADA!" - Unnamed Shemale Redneck.
0_0.jpg

"Hey, loser! Shut the hell up!" - Stupid Sam.
0_0.jpg

"What the hell? Where did my brain go?" Unknown to Stupid Sam, Zombie Zayne was in the backseat eating his brain.
0_0.jpg
The Team Event - showed up with Outkast as The Spillage People and Phoenix also had a pink buggy - she and I both freaked out:
0_0.jpg

The entrances:
0_0.jpg

And how those entrances ended (Steve did this intro like 3 times because we all lagged out at some point):
0_0.jpg

Losing with Outkast on this event (you know which one if you were there). Outkast kept apologizing like he just killed my goldfish or something. I was a bit bummed that we lost, sure, but I remember that it was all about riding with Outkast (and the others) and that the competition set was just "there". The real fun was bonding. And bondage. Lots of that. 0_0.jpg

The Twins (one isn't shown here) being super creepy:
0_0.jpg

Damn, memories flooding back. I'm sure there's some moments in the latest ones that will be classics, just haven't reached that point of them being old enough to be classics. Ask us the question in a few months! I'm also probably going to be the only one to bother posting these. I need something else to pass time...

• outkast_ryder likes this

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 09 July 2015 - 07:44 PM

Thanks Tick for doing this :) so many good times there. I agree that Pamela was by far your greatest creation. I will be posting some of my highlight up soon and I how a few more people have the time to post a few lines and maybe one or two pics.

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 27 July 2015 - 12:01 PM

New meet info coming soon don't forget to sub fine to this thread and check the first post for the biggest and longest running off-road meets on Xbox 360

Kato X91
  • Kato X91

When the sun goes down, the beast comes out

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 August 2015 - 12:11 AM

How did this thread die so fast... Did I miss something?

D9fred95
  • D9fred95

10 Franklings out of 10

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 August 2015 - 12:17 AM

Steve Dogg's been doing some Xbox One stuff so it's probably just that.

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 22 August 2015 - 08:06 PM

Nope it's still going oaken. Just in the middle of something new :)

Check out www.roar-rally.co.uk

And also sorting out a few things

Www.alsmeets.weebly.com

The meets will be back, it's coming up for a a year so have a few things planned
  • Kato X91 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users