354 replies to this topic
fannys
  • fannys

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 July 2017 - 02:45 PM

WinXpSp3 and VC 1.0.

it does not work on windows xp. Use the old version.

Stefan Berthold
  • Stefan Berthold

Player Hater

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 20 July 2017 - 05:26 PM

it does not work on windows xp. Use the old version.

Bad. Can you compile the latest version for xp?

Jinx.
  • Jinx.

👉 👌

• Facade
  • Romania
  • Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted 20 July 2017 - 05:41 PM

Why don't you upgrade to 7?

• Blackbird88 likes this

fannys
  • fannys

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 July 2017 - 07:39 PM Edited by fannys, 20 July 2017 - 07:40 PM.

Can you compile the latest version for xp?

I'll do it for 597$ but for you I'll make an exception and give a discount of ten dollars and with you 587$.

A_Xz
  • A_Xz

Player Hater

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 21 July 2017 - 02:28 AM

Hello ... Forgive me for my ignorance but.
I have a problem with this great "tool"

(In my case I use the Open Limit Adjuster to add objects.)

The error is as follows:

When I delete parts of the original San Andreas mappings the game loads in half and is hung / star only by removing objects from the maps

I would like to know if there is any solution so that the game does not crash / star when deleting parts of the Maps

Thanks

X-Falcon
  • X-Falcon

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 July 2017 - 02:37 AM Edited by X-Falcon, 21 July 2017 - 02:47 AM.

The error is as follows:

When I delete parts of the original San Andreas mappings the game loads in half and is hung / star only by removing objects from the maps

I would like to know if there is any solution so that the game does not crash / star when deleting parts of the Maps

Thanks

Use Modloader for load your Map Modifications or etc, without original one deleted/replaced.

Edit, next time make a backup.

A_Xz
  • A_Xz

Player Hater

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 21 July 2017 - 09:37 PM Edited by A_Xz, 21 July 2017 - 09:38 PM.

El error es el siguiente:

Cuando elimino partes de las asignaciones originales de San Andreas, el juego se carga a la mitad y se cuelga / estrella sólo mediante la eliminación de objetos de los mapas

Me gustaría saber si hay alguna solución para que el juego no se bloquee / estrella al eliminar partes de los mapas

Gracias

Utilice Modloader para cargar sus modificaciones en el mapa o etc, sin borrar / reemplazar un original.

Editar, la próxima vez hacer una copia de seguridad .

I have tried the 2 forms (modloader - default) but the error persists

SomeGuy86
  • SomeGuy86

Dodo Pilot

• Members

Posted 22 July 2017 - 04:07 PM

Hmm... I'm getting an error message upon starting the game, does it work on GTA III, v1.1?

Blackbird88
  • Blackbird88

DualShock 3 Buttons EVERYWHERE

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 22 July 2017 - 04:17 PM

Fairly sure only 1.0 EXEs are supported.

• SomeGuy86 likes this

SomeGuy86
  • SomeGuy86

Dodo Pilot

• Members

Posted 22 July 2017 - 08:38 PM

Fairly sure only 1.0 EXEs are supported.

That's a shame  :( Thanks anyway...

LaDiDa
  • LaDiDa

I'm only human

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 July 2017 - 09:21 PM

What's there in v1.1 that's not in v1.0, Maybe Silent can patch it in? :p

SomeGuy86
  • SomeGuy86

Dodo Pilot

• Members

Posted 23 July 2017 - 02:59 PM Edited by SomeGuy86, 23 July 2017 - 03:00 PM.

What's there in v1.1 that's not in v1.0, Maybe Silent can patch it in? :p

Actually there's a huge difference between 1.0 and 1.1... Apart from obvious bug (and stability?) fixes, the 1.1 version allows to add more vehicles into the game, using the plugins from a guy called VitlGt, where 1.0 doesn't work with most of the mods (and plugins) that I'm using...

Sooo yeah, I'd rather just stick around with vanilla-styled graphics from 2002 (and have tons more vehicles, driving around the streets which makes it more realistic) than to have a modpack like XBox HD for example, or flying aircrafts which only works on v1.0 :)

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

Chocolate

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Hong-Kong
  • Major Contribution Award [Mods]
    Helpfulness Awards [Mods]

Posted 23 July 2017 - 05:17 PM Edited by spaceeinstein, 23 July 2017 - 05:33 PM.

You are comparing the difference between v1.0 and v1.1 with what mods each version supports. The difference between the two EXEs isn't huge.
  • SomeGuy86 likes this

Stefan Berthold
  • Stefan Berthold

Player Hater

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 23 July 2017 - 09:25 PM

Can you compile the latest version for xp?

I'll do it for 597$ but for you I'll make an exception and give a discount of ten dollars and with you 587$.

A bad joke. I do not think that this price is adequate.

• fannys likes this

SomeGuy86
  • SomeGuy86

Dodo Pilot

• Members

Posted 23 July 2017 - 11:56 PM

You are comparing the difference between v1.0 and v1.1 with what mods each version supports. The difference between the two EXEs isn't huge.

Right, I was referring (among other things) to supported mods & which ones are compatible with versions v1.0 and v1.1. It really is a shame though, without OLA I'm limited to older-styled mods, but as I already explained above it's a reasonable sacrifice for adding more vehicles into the game, making it more realistic. This is only my personal opinion of course, I don't expect everyone else to agree with me :)

ChengizVlad09
  • ChengizVlad09

Grand Theft Auto 20th Anniversary.

• DB Staff
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 29 July 2017 - 01:34 AM Edited by ChengizVlad09, 30 July 2017 - 02:38 PM.

So, after few days of trying to figure out what is causing the problem and crashing the game, it turns out it's this limit adjuster. I just want to add a few gang peds that's all. The game doesn't crash until I shoot the added peds down, at lest I think so, since I only added left out gang and The Introduction movie gang peds. Can someone in plain english explain what I need to do in Limit Adjuster ini in order to make it work? How to properly set the parameters for a few peds? Please, if you are willing to help, I'm a modding noob and I might not even know the fundamental stuff, so keep it simple, but to the point. Thanks!

EDIT: Who ever might have a similar problem in the future, it turns out one of my ballas txd was corrupted for some reason even though it was properly rendered and that was creating a constant crashes, agh I feel so stupid losing so many hours trying to fix such a petty problem after all.

Richie Makyura
  • Richie Makyura

I clawed my way out of Willamette

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 31 July 2017 - 02:58 PM

This tool can add Vehicles too? i say this because added peds spawn  :lol: i think is better than the fastaman92 because i don,t have lag lol

Its possible or not?

ChengizVlad09
  • ChengizVlad09

Grand Theft Auto 20th Anniversary.

• DB Staff
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:23 PM Edited by ChengizVlad09, 31 July 2017 - 08:26 PM.

This tool can add Vehicles too? i say this because added peds spawn  :lol: i think is better than the fastaman92 because i don,t have lag lol

Its possible or not?

Of course it's possible. There are bunch of YT videos showing how to properly imort them.

I think the main difference between the two is that fastman's limit adjuster is more oriented towards manual configuration of its .ini file, while this one has parameters sorted out in advance, which in my opinion is better for someone who doesn't know much about modding, myself included.

Plus, for some reason, fastaman's LA always crash my game for some reason, even after I set parameters the right way.

PiraniataBG
  • PiraniataBG

Player Hater

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 02 September 2017 - 09:56 AM Edited by PiraniataBG, 02 September 2017 - 10:09 AM.

I'm sorry for bothering you guys, my GTA III crashes with the Open Limit Adjuster, meanwhile it doesn't with GTA VC and SA, the only thing I want is to adjust the frame limiter ;_;

Should I change anything else here? https://imgur.com/a/y5Lzm

EDIT: I fixed the issue by downloading another exe since I have that exe that allow you to play without a CD, anyways it works now :D!

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 September 2017 - 10:11 PM

I'm using many mods on San Andreas and I have issues with missng blips on my map. Can Open Limit Adjuster fix this ? Can it be used to create more space for blips on SA's map ?

Rachel Amber
  • Rachel Amber

Hell Is Empty!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 02 September 2017 - 11:01 PM

i think Fastman92 limit adjuster can help with this

• Official General likes this

LINK/2012
  • LINK/2012

LIVIN' IN CODE

• Feroci
  • Brazil
  • Best Tool 2014 [Mod Loader]
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 07 September 2017 - 03:28 PM

I'd be glad if someone took the OP post, maybe ThirteenAG?

• Blackbird88 and Rachel Amber like this

Tommy Vercetti Is #1
  • Tommy Vercetti Is #1

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2017 - 12:25 PM Edited by Tommy Vercetti Is #1, 30 September 2017 - 08:11 PM.

Is Open Limit Adjuster compatible with the latest release of Vice Cry 1.8 With the Hotfix? Because I am getting the unhanded exception error every time I try to run a new game, it happens on the loading screen. I have the V1.0 exe but it was modified by Vice Cry 1.8.

EDIT: Fixed this temporarily, Fastman92's Limit Adjuster Works just fine with Vice Cry 1.8: http://gtaforums.com...limit-adjuster/

Can someone tell me why the Open Limit Adjuster doesn't work? Fastman92's Limit Adjuster detected the right GTA Vice City V1.0 .exe so that is not the problem. You guys might want to patch this issue, because it is very annoying.

EDIT #2: Well Modloader for VC is complete crap! It fails every time it tries to install mods over to the gta3.img file. I can't believe that it is so broken. All the permissions let it install the files but it refuses every time. I think modloader is incompatible with Fastman92's Limit Adjuster, because if I remove Fastman92's Limit Adjuster Modloader works just fine. I can't use Open Limit Adjuster because it is incompatible with Vice Cry 1.8. So I will have to install all of my mods manually until this is fixed.

Nanto
  • Nanto

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted A day ago

Is there any way to safely remove the limit adjuster? I played up to the N.O.E and stuck, and I want to try Mission Help forum but the save file will crash if loaded from vanilla game.

Irsis
  • Irsis

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

Hello, is this script can edit the limit of red marker(sphere)? thank you. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users