[ENB] MMGE

SA Released
529 replies to this topic
Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 25 March 2017 - 09:57 PM

MMGE 2 had protection for turning the DOF on/off, you just had to select the correct preset when downloading it. If you messed with the settings you'd get those color problems.

I know this because I hate DOF and tried to put it off but instead needed a different MMGE 2 version (which is included in the download), with no DOF.

asmitgta sa
  • asmitgta sa

Rat

• Members
  • India

Posted 28 March 2017 - 05:40 AM

thank you my mmge 2 is now working but i had to use setting without clouds.

asmitgta sa
  • asmitgta sa

Rat

• Members
  • India

Posted 29 March 2017 - 04:02 PM

hey marty i think the problem in my mod was with enbeffect.fx .

Grand Samson
  • Grand Samson

Problemo?

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 April 2017 - 04:03 PM

I have issues with MMGE 2. When I enable the mod in SAMP, the weapon skins turned to blue.

• Davve95 likes this

mad4gtasa
  • mad4gtasa

Player Hater

• Members
  • India

Posted 06 April 2017 - 07:57 PM

marty can you please tell me what road texture mod have you used in the 4th screenshot on the page 1 ??
or possibly can i have links to your all road texture mods that you have created ??

or just tell me what to google & i will find it......
as far as i know, you have created different road textures for different areas.....which takes a bit of work to find them & collect the whole set......
so if you can give me links then it will be awesome !!
btw, you are an awesome person who is making the world a better place......world needs people like you.......thank you !
I salute you man !!
hats off to you & your work.....
I wish to be knowledgeable like you some day.....

• Davve95 likes this

Marty McFly
  • Marty McFly

We've tried nothing and we're all out of ideas!

• Feroci
  • Germany
  • Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 10 April 2017 - 01:21 AM

Those are my own ones, see my signature. They're somewhat buggy in a lot of places though, never bothered to fix em.

Stellasin
  • Stellasin

Choose your enemies carefully because they will define you

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 May 2017 - 01:01 PM Edited by Stellasin, 02 May 2017 - 01:09 PM.

Marty in MMGE 3, why isn't the mod as spectacular as the screenshot? The lighting and timecycle seem to be totally different. The one on the right is mine and the left is from GTAinside. I took that shot at 7 am. 

yiW9V0J.jpg

I also tried 6 am and 6:30 am but no luck.

l5k1hOe.jpg

ZE6nJRh.jpg

Marty McFly
  • Marty McFly

• Feroci
  • Germany

Posted 03 May 2017 - 08:41 AM Edited by Marty McFly, 03 May 2017 - 08:44 AM.

Oh, that was an in dev screenshot, ppl complained the sky was too dark so I changed it. Also there is a different tonemapper used.
Use SA DirectX when it comes out, it copies every effect of MMGE 3 so far besides the water and some other things but that surely will come.

Stellasin
  • Stellasin

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 May 2017 - 04:30 PM

Do you still have the old config? Maybe you can include it as and optional preset because it looks a lot better.

• kkjj likes this

Finn The Human
  • Finn The Human

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 14 May 2017 - 06:19 AM

The Windows 10 creators update fixed the ENB 0.248 crash problem, now MMGE work without the bat file...

Stellasin
  • Stellasin

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 May 2017 - 09:04 PM

@Marty: Is it possible to make Volumetric Clouds for GTA V like MMGE 3? Because GTA V has only a skybox and you can't really fly through clouds.

Marty McFly
  • Marty McFly

• Feroci
  • Germany

Posted 22 May 2017 - 03:41 PM

@Marty: Is it possible to make Volumetric Clouds for GTA V like MMGE 3? Because GTA V has only a skybox and you can't really fly through clouds.

If I had a programming environment similar to ENB or ReShade with all the necessary data available (world view projection matrices and so on), absolutely. But as the ASI coders bother with everything else besides graphics, it'll never change.
  • spaceshape likes this

(Ambient)
  • (Ambient)

Three stars

• Facade Corporation
  • European-Union

Posted 25 May 2017 - 06:15 AM Edited by (Ambient), 25 May 2017 - 06:16 AM.

@Marty, I have a problem with your ENB. After installing it, the game doesn't launch (though the Task Manager shows that the gta_sa.exe file is launched). My specs:
CPU: Intel Core i5-6500
GPU: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB)

I tried to install MMGE by using Mod Loader. The issue still existed.

Finn The Human
  • Finn The Human

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 25 May 2017 - 09:33 AM

@Marty, I have a problem with your ENB. After installing it, the game doesn't launch (though the Task Manager shows that the gta_sa.exe file is launched). My specs:
CPU: Intel Core i5-6500
GPU: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB)

I tried to install MMGE by using Mod Loader. The issue still existed.

Is it not modded? If modded, reinstall. If it is clean GTA SA, I can't help you...

Marty McFly
  • Marty McFly

• Feroci
  • Germany

Posted 25 May 2017 - 01:07 PM

Sometimes waiting a bit helps. Or deleting the gtasa.set file in user files.

asmitgta sa
  • asmitgta sa

Rat

• Members
  • India

Posted 26 May 2017 - 09:18 AM Edited by asmitgta sa, 26 May 2017 - 09:18 AM.

I had a similar problem . You should try closing gta sa in task manager and then reopening it.

AboveAndBeyoncé
  • AboveAndBeyoncé

Yonce Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 May 2017 - 08:55 AM Edited by AboveAndBeyoncé, 27 May 2017 - 08:56 AM.

Hi Marty! I recently built a new PC and your graphics mod for GTA SA looks amazing! I was wondering if I would be able to run GTA SA w/ your graphics mod without any issues? I only ask because I'm not sure
My Specs

CPU - Pentium G4560 3.5 GHZ
GPU - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti SSC (4 GB)
OS - Windows 10 64-bit

Marty McFly
  • Marty McFly

• Feroci
  • Germany

Posted 27 May 2017 - 11:37 AM Edited by Marty McFly, 27 May 2017 - 11:41 AM.

1) Backup game
2) install mod
3) see result

~2 minutes

OR

1) Ask here
2) wait some hours to get a reply
3) wait some more hours to read reply
4) have result

~2 to X hours

???

To be honest though, I cannot tell. Game performance is depending on so many things. ENBSeries performance linearly scales with pixel count of screen resolution, 1920x1080 has >4 times the amount of pixels of 800x600 so overhead of ENB will be 4 times as much on Full HD. That means you'll get more fps with a 1050 on 720p than with a 1080 on 1440p.
  • AboveAndBeyoncé likes this

AboveAndBeyoncé
  • AboveAndBeyoncé

Yonce Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 May 2017 - 10:58 PM Edited by AboveAndBeyoncé, 30 May 2017 - 09:54 PM.

Spoiler
ok thanks for your insight Marty! I'll try and install tonight if I can get past the random crashes that happen when I play GTA SA

Edit: THIS MOD MAKES THE GAME SOO BEAUTIFUL!!!
I love your ENB!
The only thing that happened that was bad was that it crashed upon loading the game when I used the enbseries.ini file for no SSAO and the regular file I guess that has more to do with my hardware than an issue on your part so it's ok.

However, the "No DOF" ini file works great! I should be ok with adding in car mods, gun mods, and clothing mods right?

goodidea82
  • goodidea82

SA Modder

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 31 May 2017 - 07:46 PM

"Published ENBSeries 0.306 for GTA San Andreas. Added shadow blurring range parameter. Added enbhelper plugin support for game version 1.0 to allow reading anything from process memory and send to external shaders."

Could you use this information for correct water geometry? Regarding both aspects: no-water areas and waves. Some areas are covered with water which should not be covered, therefore the full game (missions) cannot be enjoyed. When using, e.g. SAxVCxLC, then tunnels in LC are under water.

Could FPS be improved by caching information in a sky-box? E.g. if you have complex sun+sky computation and perhaps clouds in far distance,  that could be rendered to a skybox that is updated at a low frequency.

Marty McFly
  • Marty McFly

• Feroci
  • Germany

Posted 31 May 2017 - 09:04 PM Edited by Marty McFly, 31 May 2017 - 09:12 PM.

"Published ENBSeries 0.306 for GTA San Andreas. Added shadow blurring range parameter. Added enbhelper plugin support for game version 1.0 to allow reading anything from process memory and send to external shaders."

Could you use this information for correct water geometry? Regarding both aspects: no-water areas and waves. Some areas are covered with water which should not be covered, therefore the full game (missions) cannot be enjoyed. When using, e.g. SAxVCxLC, then tunnels in LC are under water.

Could FPS be improved by caching information in a sky-box? E.g. if you have complex sun+sky computation and perhaps clouds in far distance,  that could be rendered to a skybox that is updated at a low frequency.

MMGE 3 already uses 0.306, in fact 0.306 was released as a result of my and XMakarusX' feature requests. The issue with the water is soon to be resolved because we talked with Boris again and 0.313 will be online the next days with a dedicated water shader amongst other features. MMGE 3 draws its water as procedural heightmap and original water is made invisible; the bugs you mention is because I need to make exceptions for every water area that doesn't match ocean height and MMGE 3 is - as stated numerous times - unfinished.

0.313 will allow to modify water itself directly like the internal water shader of old versions so this will apply effects on every water surface correctly, this includes modified water surfaces for any map mod.

I will release an update at some point that makes full use of the new features. Trust me, there's little chance that there's ENB tricks I don't know of.

Skybox is static, procedural effects are fully dynamic. I could use simpler variants like SA_DirectX uses (3 colors for sky, lerping between them depending on sky area) but my current atmospheric scattering is fast enough. There's nothing much to precompute. Clouds however are something different, a lot of fbm random data can be precomputed and stored in textures but MMGE 3 cloud shader is sh*t. The only reason why I didn't do that in the first place is because MMGE 3 is unfinished. I warned people beforehand about this exact thing.

Temporal tricks can't be used in ENB like in ReShade, so tricks like in Horizon Zero Dawn are impossible (volumetric clouds are result of last 16 interpolated frames, meaning that every frame 1/16 of total data is computed). Also I have no possibility to create/use separate render targets so computing expensive data in lower resolution is impossible.

• goodidea82 and LaDiDa like this

Gramps
  • Gramps

★★★★★

• GTA Mods Staff
  • New-Zealand
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 02 June 2017 - 09:09 AM

Are there still issues with Win10 with ENB? 

Stellasin
  • Stellasin

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 07 June 2017 - 03:43 PM

@Marty : ENB 0.313 is out. Planning for a new ENB? http://enbdev.com/mod_gtasa_v0313.htm

• goodidea82 likes this

Marty McFly
  • Marty McFly

• Feroci
  • Germany

Posted 09 June 2017 - 12:10 AM Edited by Marty McFly, 09 June 2017 - 01:10 AM.

0.313 update is a direct request by XMakarusX and myself, like 0.306, 0.248, 0.247, 0.238, 0.158 and 0.076.

We tested beta versions of all 0.2XX and 0.3XX versions so it can be safe to say that I'm well aware and I got something in the works. This update is huge though, so many options, it'll take a lot of time to fully use it.

• goodidea82, Crspy, SolidFrost and 2 others like this

inan.ahammad
  • inan.ahammad

Project Props Modder

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 10 June 2017 - 05:05 AM Edited by inan.ahammad, 10 June 2017 - 05:05 AM.

I like enb pretty much but can anyone give me optimal settings for Medium-Low end PCs

Gramps
  • Gramps

★★★★★

• GTA Mods Staff
  • New-Zealand
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 10 June 2017 - 06:26 AM

The best way to get 'optimal' settings, is to create your own ..

asmitgta sa
  • asmitgta sa

Rat

• Members
  • India

Posted 10 June 2017 - 11:01 AM

Well you can try enb z 2.0.

n3rux
  • n3rux

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 16 June 2017 - 05:18 PM

Yeah hello.  I got some questions.
1. Will we see MMGE V4 ?
2. When you disable Deep Field The water is invisible. (I Think this is bug or something)
3. And if there will be V4 will it support other .asi files? (Bullet shells and ColorMod crashes the game) And i tested them whitout the ENB And they worked. Just reporting not braging or antyhing the mod is realy great. Beutiful graphics and etc. But i have to disable Deep Field that it wouldnt lag :/ 12 FPS Max and when deep field is off i get 80+ FPS.
Well and good luck.

Stellasin
  • Stellasin

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 June 2017 - 05:22 PM Edited by Stellasin, 16 June 2017 - 05:22 PM.

1. Will we see MMGE V4 ?
2. When you disable Deep Field The water is invisible. (I Think this is bug or something)
3. And if there will be V4 will it support other .asi files? (Bullet shells and ColorMod crashes the game) And i tested them whitout the ENB And they worked. Just reporting not braging or antyhing the mod is realy great. Beutiful graphics and etc. But i have to disable Deep Field that it wouldnt lag :/ 12 FPS Max and when deep field is off i get 80+ FPS.
Well and good luck.

Lol it's not Deep field its depth of field. If you disable that, your GTA SA will look worse than the original game.

inan.ahammad
  • inan.ahammad

Project Props Modder

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 16 June 2017 - 05:43 PM

1. Will we see MMGE V4 ?
Well and good luck.

Lol it's not Deep field its depth of field. If you disable that, your GTA SA will look worse than the original game.
n3rux got a point their.Mmge is configured for jist high end PCS.If we enable the DOF[Depth Of Field] On medium or low end pcs the game lags....Not just lags the FPS comes below 20.So cant Mmge be configured with DOF of course for medium or low PCS?

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users