Photo

My collection of CO-OP heists and job

11 replies to this topic
The Amazing Warrener
  • The Amazing Warrener

Noli timere messorem

• Members
  • Georgia

Posted 04 September 2014 - 10:22 PM Edited by The Amazing Warrener, 04 September 2014 - 10:23 PM.

Much like many other players, I got fed up waiting for new content, so I started making my own. This eventually led to exploring new ways the content creator can be used and eventually, I started creating co-op jobs which I played with crew members. I got a lot of positive responses from them, so I decided to be a nice Warrener and share!

ALL of these jobs are meant to be played co-op, as in, without any PvP. This is why I strongly recommend doing this with crew members with whom you have at least text communication. In spite of this teamkills are still likely to happen in auto aim.

The Paleto score                                                                                                                                          

1_0.jpg

http://socialclub.ro...platformId=null

This one is quite simple - get in, get the cash and get out, of course, the heavy fire and a generous amount of police coming to get aren't going to help.

Pacific Bank heist                                                                                                                                        

1_0.jpg

This one is similar to the previous, except much, much harder. Expect crazy guys with miniguns.

Dock snoopin' (Lester)                                                                                                                                 

1_0.jpg

This one comes with its very own backstory, which is told in the description:

"Believe it or not, the folks over at Merryweather hate me. Me! A real lovable guy! In fact, they hate me so much they dug up some really old stuff from back then when I wasn't as careful with my work... I have intel that  this info is at their HQ is South LS. Locate it and bring it to me, or I'm gonna have to lay low for a long, long time. Oh and yeah, while you're at it - destroy their surveillance helis. The annoy the hell out of me...  

P.S  Expect heavy resistance."

In this mission, you and your team must inflitrate the MW base at the docks and recover a case. Be warned that this mission is quite difficult.

Try using the getaway heli provided to your advantage.

This thread will expand as I make more and more co-op jobs!

Constructive criticism is appreciated.

• paulmgrath likes this

Crimie Marston
  • Crimie Marston

Mad Paro

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 07 September 2014 - 10:32 AM Edited by ParanoiaX, 07 September 2014 - 10:42 AM.

Im getting a "This mission is not found" message, are they for Playstation?

The Amazing Warrener
  • The Amazing Warrener

Noli timere messorem

• Members
  • Georgia

Posted 07 September 2014 - 02:34 PM

All of these jobs or on PS3. If you would like to replicate them on xbox go ahead, just state where credit is due.

thrillhous
  • thrillhous

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 September 2014 - 07:14 PM Edited by thrillhous, 07 September 2014 - 07:16 PM.

I just finished "The Paleto Score" Gave it a thumbs up.

That was hard. Really Hard!

Played with myself and one other so 2 total players. Both casual gamers.

With that few people to provide cover to each other and the ability to get high wanted levels. It was near impossible. I finished with about 2mins to spare. But only by using the Armored Trucks. Highest wanted level was 4 stars.

There wasn't much COOP going on with 2 people. We both spend most of our time dying and driving back to the shootout.

Haven't tried the other two but if they are harder than that I will leave it to more hearty folks.

My overall review:

If you are the type of person that thinks the mission "Crime Scenester" is way too easy. Give this one a try. It was quite fun.

• The Amazing Warrener likes this

The Amazing Warrener
  • The Amazing Warrener

Noli timere messorem

• Members
  • Georgia

Posted 07 September 2014 - 07:37 PM

I just finished "The Paleto Score" Gave it a thumbs up.

That was hard. Really Hard!

Played with myself and one other so 2 total players. Both casual gamers.

With that few people to provide cover to each other and the ability to get high wanted levels. It was near impossible. I finished with about 2mins to spare. But only by using the Armored Trucks. Highest wanted level was 4 stars.

There wasn't much COOP going on with 2 people. We both spend most of our time dying and driving back to the shootout.

Haven't tried the other two but if they are harder than that I will leave it to more hearty folks.

My overall review:

If you are the type of person that thinks the mission "Crime Scenester" is way too easy. Give this one a try. It was quite fun.

Your input is appreciated!

Psst... Second heist is a lot harder XD

As for the co-op part, I'd recommend thinking of strategies prior to starting the job. I'd also recommend putting the settings on "All points" rather than "Time Limit" :)

Have fun!

b0ngrips
  • b0ngrips

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 September 2014 - 07:51 PM

downloaded and will test with friends today

phazeone1
  • phazeone1

LSMG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2014 - 05:32 AM

I wish R* would give us option for real CO-OP .. anyway i will these try in a few days

The Amazing Warrener
  • The Amazing Warrener

Noli timere messorem

• Members
  • Georgia

Posted 24 September 2014 - 06:17 PM

bump

The Amazing Warrener
  • The Amazing Warrener

Noli timere messorem

• Members
  • Georgia

Posted 14 February 2015 - 05:40 PM

A bit of a bump.

Soran Is On
  • Soran Is On

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:58 PM Edited by stonedpimpso, 14 February 2015 - 07:00 PM.

Don't self bump too much you'll get this locked. Your better off putting a half hearted sentence so it doesn't look so desperate. Lol

On topic. I applaud you for trying to make some mission content. I've been waiting for a mission creator forever.

Good effort. +1

I've always liked coop more than pvp on this game. They should have had way more to start.
  • slvrcobra likes this

theblackside
  • theblackside

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 14 February 2015 - 11:04 PM

Try making a humane lab heist than it would be worth bumpimg...hell it'd be worth a thread in the first place
Who puts mini guns on ai... you must be fifteen or something let the real creators make the jobs you just join...I will make a video of my humane lab heist soon and its original nobody could figure it out but hard work pays off kids.

NaijaMango
  • NaijaMango

Trying hard not be a Tryhard

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 03 April 2017 - 01:30 PM

Try making a humane lab heist than it would be worth bumpimg...hell it'd be worth a thread in the first place
Who puts mini guns on ai... you must be fifteen or something let the real creators make the jobs you just join...I will make a video of my humane lab heist soon and its original nobody could figure it out but hard work pays off kids.

Who puts miniguns on ai you ask? Rockstar did. Multiple times in gang attacks actually, and I'm pretty sure rockstar devs aren't fifteen. So watch the assumptions, "Real Creator."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users