439 replies to this topic
BigLou521
  • BigLou521

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2015 - 08:56 AM

http://prod.cloud.ro...RM6TjLQ/0_0.jpg

Found all of mine at Mirror Park as well.
  • Nomad0202 likes this

screemingEagle
  • screemingEagle

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2015 - 12:49 PM

I just found a hard top manana driving in traffic.  I dont recall seeing these before but I may not have been looking.  Are these usually hard to find?

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 February 2015 - 12:58 PM

I just found a hard top manana driving in traffic.  I dont recall seeing these before but I may not have been looking.  Are these usually hard to find?

They are a little bit of a rare spawn but not super rare.
  • 2Chains4Bracelets likes this

JakeHorgrove
  • JakeHorgrove

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2015 - 03:01 PM

Are you on ps4? Can you help me get one later?

screemingEagle
  • screemingEagle

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2015 - 06:14 PM

No, im on xboxnone.  but it spawned at 22;00  on the street that goes south from the downtown LSC.  On the way to the gang area.

flyingnipple
  • flyingnipple

Aviation Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2015 - 06:17 PM

I possibly could help you I don't have a hardtop one but I own a convertible and see them a lot on the roads around the LSC by the airport.

screemingEagle
  • screemingEagle

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2015 - 06:28 PM

The name of the street it was on is Peacefull street.  There were other convertible manana spawning also.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 09 February 2015 - 05:59 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 09 February 2015 - 11:39 AM.

@Everyone

I just want to let y'all know that I have begun work on the "NPC Modified & Rare Vehicle(& Bicycle) Mega Thread" and I will launch it tomorrow evening, I have about 80% of the information and that's it, I am just going to run with it. We can just fill in the rest as we go along and build the First Vehicle Mega Thread I know of. It will have over 100 tutorial and informational videos just to begin with, I already have those made and ready to go, I am just linking them up and putting the info in the correct places. I also have to make sure the layout is in a presentable manner. It is such a large amount of information that without proper thought given to the layout, the information and the concept of the entire thread could be lost in the jumble of text. So I am taking my time and will release the New "NPC Modified & Rare Vehicle(& Bicycle) Mega Thread" tomorrow evening probably around this same time as this post. I look forward to y'all's feedback.

Again I Thank You for your patience,

And remind you that it will be worth it,

SeaWallTxsmileys-cowboy-052901.gif           

• einjzmolf and Gridl0k like this

flyingnipple
  • flyingnipple

Aviation Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2015 - 03:44 PM Edited by flyingnipple, 09 February 2015 - 03:45 PM.

Has anyone here mentioned a lime green Infernus? It seemed to have a sort of matte lime green with yellow pearlescent. It's not storable but it's still a nodded vehicle I think, the wheels looked special. I can post a screenshot later.

tails_prower_2040
  • tails_prower_2040

Sonic Mania

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 February 2015 - 05:45 PM

Has anyone here mentioned a lime green Infernus? It seemed to have a sort of matte lime green with yellow pearlescent. It's not storable but it's still a nodded vehicle I think, the wheels looked special. I can post a screenshot later.

Please do, I only know of one NPC vehicles that's a mattle green colour with yellow pearl and that is the Dewbanchee Rapid GT.

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

SWANKNESS_11

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 09 February 2015 - 10:16 PM Edited by Gridl0k, 09 February 2015 - 10:19 PM.

Heh, the matte-pearl glitch is so good even the NPCs are abusing it? :D

I picked up one of those NPC Sentinel XS, very nice blue on that. I also kept a Gold Dubsta 2, has anyone else noticed they have a sort of mottled paint job on them that sticks even after respray? I have matte black with gasoline green pearl and there's definitely a weird effect to the paint.

flyingnipple
  • flyingnipple

Aviation Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2015 - 11:31 PM

6a653aa133.pngHere's the Infernus a few seconds after I found it at the Burton LSC. Found it on Sunday while driving a Dubsta 2 with a friend in an invite only session.

Does this have any other mods on it besides the weird paint job? For all I know it's just a standard paint job the Infernus spawns with and nothing more, but I've never seen it.

JRebbert512
  • JRebbert512

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2015 - 11:57 PM

6a653aa133.pngHere's the Infernus a few seconds after I found it at the Burton LSC. Found it on Sunday while driving a Dubsta 2 with a friend in an invite only session.

Does this have any other mods on it besides the weird paint job? For all I know it's just a standard paint job the Infernus spawns with and nothing more, but I've never seen it.

The NPC modified vehicles typically only have paint, body mods, lowered suspension, tint, and aftermarket wheels. I'm looking at this in my phone and I can't tell if the Infernus in the picture has any of those things. To be honest, I don't even know what the stock wheels on the Infernus look like, but that'll be your biggest clue, whether it has stock or aftermarket wheels.

flyingnipple
  • flyingnipple

Aviation Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2015 - 12:18 AM

The NPC modified vehicles typically only have paint, body mods, lowered suspension, tint, and aftermarket wheels. I'm looking at this in my phone and I can't tell if the Infernus in the picture has any of those things. To be honest, I don't even know what the stock wheels on the Infernus look like, but that'll be your biggest clue, whether it has stock or aftermarket wheels.

Yeah before I posted the screenshot I looked on the wiki and those are the default wheels. I can't speak for any of the rest though as I've never owned an Infernus and don't know if it can get suspension or body mods. Don't think the windows were tinted. It has a black interior and all the images I've seen of an Infernus have a red interior, maybe just a next gen thing?

Matthias King
  • Matthias King

The Machine

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2015 - 12:49 AM

I don't know if anyone's mentioned it, but the other day I found a dark red metallic Gauntlet with a bright red racing stripe out in front of the Los Santos Customs.  I got in it and drove it into the shop and found that it had a few mods aside from the paint.  It had competition suspension and a level 2 brakes or engine, I can't remember which, and a couple of other things I can't recall.  It sold for almost $9000.

On PS4 btw.

jgarehart
  • jgarehart

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:11 AM Edited by jgarehart, 10 February 2015 - 03:11 AM.

Has anyone actually had the unaffiliated gang blue tornado and purple mañana cars spawn on next gen? I've seen the peyote, buccaneer and silver tornado many times, but not these two. 

hoopz71
  • hoopz71

GREEN N WHITE THRU N THRU, Here we go to 5 in a row

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:15 AM Edited by hoopz71, 10 February 2015 - 03:18 AM.

The blue tornado n purple manana spawn in scrapyard opposite sth shambles use any hardtop to spawn tornado

jgarehart
  • jgarehart

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:19 AM Edited by jgarehart, 10 February 2015 - 03:20 AM.

The blue tornado n purple manana spawn in scrapyard opposite sth shambles use any hardtop to spawn tornado

Not on PS4 they don't. 

In fact, I'm fairly certain NO cars spawn there anymore because that spawn location has been disabled. 

hoopz71
  • hoopz71

GREEN N WHITE THRU N THRU, Here we go to 5 in a row

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:28 AM

Ps3

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 10 February 2015 - 05:53 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 10 February 2015 - 05:53 AM.

@Everyone

Okay it has begun, I have launched it...

The first "NPC Modified & Rare Vehicle(& Bicycle) Mega Thread"

http://gtaforums.com...le-mega-thread/

Please direct all new information there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users