• This topic is locked This topic is locked
289 replies to this topic
Remote Six
  • Remote Six

I am Quantum

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 September 2014 - 07:17 AM

I kill players in this game because I want to. It's got nothing to do with anti social behaviour

"I swear your honor! I killed all those people for the lulz! I promise im not anti-social!"

You do see the obvious flaw in your logic, right?

Now, you see, comparing real life to GTAO.. how cute.

I was making a joke you idiot. Of course, I wouldnt expect your kind to understand that.

I think a lot of people get worked up over the name, which as you said, has a negative tone to it. Changing it to hardcore or something similar would make the whiners stop whining because they would almost feel like they were special to be in it, instead of feeling punished to be in it.

Its PUNISHMENT. They are SUPPOSE to feel like their being punished. Thats the whole point.

King Vercetti
  • King Vercetti

Doin' the Lance Vance Dance!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 September 2014 - 07:24 AM Edited by King Vercetti, 06 September 2014 - 07:28 AM.

I know, that's what I was getting at. They should feel punished. But if the name was different, they wouldn't feel like they were being punished, but that they were special instead, almost like they were being classified as a "better player" just because they were not mixed in with the regular sessions. I think it's funny that they should be happy they are getting to play with other greifers but they are upset because they can't ruin anyone else's game anymore. I would understand if there was a totally different lobby with no consequences just for the players that want to wreak havoc, but since there isn't, I'm glad Bad Sport exists so the players that don't want to have to worry about getting blown up every five seconds can go about their business in peace. 

Shaundi.
  • Shaundi.

Asha! That light has a family!

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2014 - 07:26 AM

People who support bad sport (you & your buddy Remote Six) take this game seriously.

We dont take this game seriously. Its just that our idea of fun doesnt include getting our rocks off by killing people who are minding their own business and are not bothering us.
Bad sport = dumb move by Rockstar
Not adding friendly fire on/off in this game = dunb move by Rockstar

Everyone wins if Rockstar actually added friendly fire on/off sessions. I had people harass me in IV MP on occasions with cars (got circled by a car while afc) & guns & I had no problems because friendly fire was off & almost everyone I encountered in different sessions were friendly.
  • ten-a-penny likes this

Tacts_21
  • Tacts_21

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 September 2014 - 08:59 AM Edited by Tacts_21, 06 September 2014 - 09:00 AM.

I don't like BS lobbies (never been in one) because it's dumb to punish players who are having fun & having fun is the point of this game. People who support bad sport (you & your buddy Remote Six) take this game seriously.

Please explain how:

> Destroying player's PVs

> Griefing players by constantly killing them [tanks/jets/etc.] and/or using glitches [wall breach etc.]

... constitutes as "having fun"? I really don't understand...

Spoiler

Kampret
  • Kampret

GabeN is fat.

• The Yardies
  • Indonesia

Posted 06 September 2014 - 11:07 AM

Lol at all these cry babies bout you should be there. This is why I grief in the Lazer all day cause I don't get punished for playing "GTA".

Anyways, there's a way to get out the lobby in about 12 hours. You need to rob stores and share the money till your player says "clean player". Once you do that, do a mission or a race and once completed, you will be in the good sport lobby as a bad sport or a clean player. Either way repeat robbing stores and sharing the money till you see clean player. Also get friends to commend you as friendly.

Now here's the very hard part, you will need to stay in the lobby for at least 6 hours for the clean player status to stick.....why this is hard because of how the netcode keeps losing connection to lobbies etc...it will not save your progress.
If you lag out.

I was in the BS lobby with 1 month of time but I did this trick and I got out after multiple tries. I wouldn't mind doing the time but R* refuses to fix the timer reset glitch and I think its very unfair for anyone in the BS lobby. Only scrubs like the ones that say you should stay there will disagree.

Like I said before, jet grieving is how to deal with them ;)

This is why GTA Online's public lobby is sh*t. GTA isn't all about explosions and grief you dipsh*t. Especially GTA Online being a place where R* designated for people to co-op doing activities, not by pissing them off.

Seriously though, people like you are why players in GTA Online are so damn paranoid, that they kill everyone on sight.

You could always ask a modder......to get rid of the bad sport. Theres a few out there that offer that service for a pretty cheap price.

No Thanks.
My main character may be in bad sport, but I will not cheat my way out.
Many people here think I did other stuff besides blowing up personal vehicles....and they are wrong. I just did it too much. I love my tank and sticky bombs plain and simple.
Now that I got my 2nd character moving on up, it is liberating to know that I can play on both sides of the fence.
I highly recommend it to my fellow bad sport players if you're in that bad sport lobby for a long time.

Hmm, with 2 K/D R, destroying everyone's PV with a tank is quite unlikely.

How is it "unlikely"?

I just checked my stats...I blew up 5315 Cop Cars and 13,837 "cars blown up".

I'm guessing that half of those were Personal Vehicles lol.

Any way to check?

I assume when you blew up PV's with a tank, you're killing the owners too. With 2 K/D R it's quite unlikely though.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

$CASH OVERFLOW$

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 06 September 2014 - 11:07 AM

-snip-

This is why GTA Online's public lobby is sh*t. GTA isn't all about explosions and grief you dipsh*t. Especially GTA Online being a place where R* designated for people to co-op doing activities, not by pissing them off.

no no no, i cringe everytime someone say stuff like this...

in a perfect online world, people would be friendly and do coop stuff, killing eachother only in DM mode, i believe thats how R* would have loved gtao open lobby to be, but at the same time they left the door open for people like me.

i mean do you really expect random people not to kill eachother in a open lobby, evenmore when you got access to a lot of weapons, explosives, heck even a tank, a f*cking tank accessible in freeroam.

from their own trailer...

"...with GTA Online, R* is looking to bring the heart of the GTA experience to a living online world with multiple players, just what you choose to do in that world ITS UP TO YOU..."
Spoiler

Please explain how:

> Griefing players by constantly killing them [tanks/jets/etc.] and/or using glitches [wall breach etc.]

atleast for me, the fun thing is not the action of destroying your PV or spawnkilling you, its all about the reaction.

i tend to target people with mics so i can hear them bitching, moaning and talking trash everytime i do a drive by sticky, suicide bomb them or simply storm into the store and kill them while shopping.

the more you complain, the more i enjoy what im doing, thats the mentality.

Kampret
  • Kampret

GabeN is fat.

• The Yardies
  • Indonesia

Posted 06 September 2014 - 11:12 AM Edited by Kampret, 06 September 2014 - 11:13 AM.

-snip-

no no no, i cringe everytime someone say stuff like this...

in a perfect online world, people would be friendly and do coop stuff, killing eachother only in DM mode, i believe thats how R* would have loved gtao open lobby to be, but at the same time they left the door open for people like me.

i mean do you really expect random people not to kill eachother in a open lobby, evenmore when you got access to a lot of weapons, explosives, heck even a tank, a f*cking tank accessible in freeroam.

from their own trailer...

"...with GTA Online, R* is looking to bring the heart of the GTA experience to a living online world with multiple players, just what you choose to do in that world ITS UP TO YOU..."

If that's what R* intended GTA Online to be, they should have made a IV style MP. No economy bullsh*t, just pure chaos and freedom.

smokingndriving
  • smokingndriving

Soldier

• Members

Posted 06 September 2014 - 11:30 AM Edited by smokingndriving, 06 September 2014 - 11:40 AM.

Please explain how:

atleast for me, the fun thing is not the action of destroying your PV or spawnkilling you, its all about the reaction.

i tend to target people with mics so i can hear them bitching, moaning and talking trash everytime i do a drive by sticky, suicide bomb them or simply storm into the store and kill them while shopping.

For me, the favorite sticky is when people are shopping in a store (and THEY ARE SHOPPING FOR WHAT SEEMS LIKE AN HOUR, I MEAN GEEZ - WTF ARE YOU DOING IN THERE THAT IS *THAT* INVOLVING AND FASCINATING? I mean, people don't understand why some people troll, I don't understand how people can take as long as they do figuring out how new ways to dress their character - I mean, the clothes aspect of this game is one of the most uninteresting, but that's just me.) and if you can open their passenger door, you get a sticky inside the door, or, if not, someplace on the car that isn't easily seen. Then, you drive away and wait for the white dot to start moving or fly off to a nearby rooftop to watch and wreck their PV at your leisure.

There's also the people who go AFK and stick them while they have no idea, then bounty them and use them as bait for other players. Other players come by and right when they're about to get to the other player, bam.

There's also the occasional off the radar stick when people aren't looking because they're too busy goofing around nearby with their friends.

The other day I upset a player over the course of 5 minutes via various tactics that and he put a bounty on me as I was about to get in a buzzard. Flew back to Tinsel, left buzzard by garage. Put bounty on him as I was walking into my apartment. Look over garage area (the cheapest Tinsel apartment looks over garage) as other player pulls up and gets into buzzard, which has multiple stickies underneath (if you throw stickies into the back seat of the buzzard, they wind up underneath) it. I let him fly by my window and bam.

Also:

" R* designated for people to co-op doing activities, not by pissing them off."

I've never seen a game in my entire life where people seemed less interested in working together. I mean, I'm sorry,  but this idea that fun little games (by all means, go to arm wrestling and tennis, you'll hear crickets and see tumbleweeds - or go do a mission where someone will inevitably drive off with the document into the middle of nowhere or wreck someone's PV, or...?) and dressing your character is taking priority and should not be disrupted in a game called "Grand Theft Auto" is a concept that I still don't understand. The two sides of GTA online will likely never come to an understanding. Oh well.

• CarimboHanky likes this

ItachiSasuke
  • ItachiSasuke

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 September 2014 - 11:47 AM Edited by ItachiSasuke, 06 September 2014 - 11:56 AM.

@Remotesix, you mad bro? Did I hurt your feelings? You wanna compare life over videogames cool. I have my own house that's already well payed off. Bet you live in an apartment paying rent. Getting married and having a kid ain't hard bro. Try harder :music:

@Nbakingz, you're the kind of people I grief with my jet all day long. You can laugh at OP for being in BS but you still gotta deal with dudes like me. Every lobby has at least one of us that's grieving you losers without penalty :devil:

Obviously RemoteSix & Nbakingz are either the same person are two different losers that need a room together :inlove:

Left4TheUndead
  • Left4TheUndead

A True R*

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:11 PM Edited by Left4TheUndead, 06 September 2014 - 12:12 PM.

@Remotesix, you mad bro? Did I hurt your feelings? You wanna compare life over videogames cool. I have my own house that's already well payed off. Bet you live in an apartment paying rent. Getting married and having a kid ain't hard bro. Try harder :music:

Yet you still play GTA all day long good parenting this might help you-http://guest.alphausa.org/ :)

Kampret
  • Kampret

GabeN is fat.

• The Yardies
  • Indonesia

Posted 06 September 2014 - 01:45 PM

Please explain how:

For me, the favorite sticky is when people are shopping in a store (and THEY ARE SHOPPING FOR WHAT SEEMS LIKE AN HOUR, I MEAN GEEZ - WTF ARE YOU DOING IN THERE THAT IS *THAT* INVOLVING AND FASCINATING? I mean, people don't understand why some people troll, I don't understand how people can take as long as they do figuring out how new ways to dress their character - I mean, the clothes aspect of this game is one of the most uninteresting, but that's just me.) and if you can open their passenger door, you get a sticky inside the door, or, if not, someplace on the car that isn't easily seen. Then, you drive away and wait for the white dot to start moving or fly off to a nearby rooftop to watch and wreck their PV at your leisure.

There's also the people who go AFK and stick them while they have no idea, then bounty them and use them as bait for other players. Other players come by and right when they're about to get to the other player, bam.

There's also the occasional off the radar stick when people aren't looking because they're too busy goofing around nearby with their friends.

The other day I upset a player over the course of 5 minutes via various tactics that and he put a bounty on me as I was about to get in a buzzard. Flew back to Tinsel, left buzzard by garage. Put bounty on him as I was walking into my apartment. Look over garage area (the cheapest Tinsel apartment looks over garage) as other player pulls up and gets into buzzard, which has multiple stickies underneath (if you throw stickies into the back seat of the buzzard, they wind up underneath) it. I let him fly by my window and bam.

Also:

" R* designated for people to co-op doing activities, not by pissing them off."

I've never seen a game in my entire life where people seemed less interested in working together. I mean, I'm sorry,  but this idea that fun little games (by all means, go to arm wrestling and tennis, you'll hear crickets and see tumbleweeds - or go do a mission where someone will inevitably drive off with the document into the middle of nowhere or wreck someone's PV, or...?) and dressing your character is taking priority and should not be disrupted in a game called "Grand Theft Auto" is a concept that I still don't understand. The two sides of GTA online will likely never come to an understanding. Oh well.

If that's how both of you want to play the game? Fine, but when they ask you to stop, you better be.

How are you getting any satisfaction by griefing other people without a mic?

Satisfy yourself griefing other red-dotted players, don't grief white-dots.

threelions
  • threelions

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 September 2014 - 02:04 PM

I've shot plenty of people, blown up their cars when I've been fired on and not once have I ever been put in Bad Sport. To be there you have to have gone completley over the top on numerous occasions so you probably deserve to be there. I don't even have a problem with people in tanks, I can have a fun battle trying to take them out, I even messed about with people who were in god mode flying planes into them etc having a laugh. But to be put into Bad Sport you have to have been a complete arsehole so tough luck.

SonofLosSantos
  • SonofLosSantos

I'm Ready For The Fonk!

• Members
  • Olympics
  • Achievement unlocked: used the porkcharsui cheat

Posted 06 September 2014 - 02:16 PM

Why do people associate bad sport with killing other players? Killing others doesn't get you bad sport, so why does blowing someones car up? It makes little sense to me, which is why it confuses me that rockstar didnt put badsport in story mode.

Coltrane III
  • Coltrane III

DiamondxShootahs

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 September 2014 - 02:22 PM

@Nbakingz, you're the kind of people I grief with my jet all day long. You can laugh at OP for being in BS but you still gotta deal with dudes like me. Every lobby has at least one of us that's grieving you losers without penalty :devil:

Obviously RemoteSix & Nbakingz are either the same person are two different losers that need a room together :inlove:

Wow. Is this supposed to be serious? This is some next level trolling.
  • NBAKingzFan10 likes this

Remote Six
  • Remote Six

I am Quantum

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 September 2014 - 02:40 PM Edited by Remote Six, 06 September 2014 - 02:42 PM.

If you try for your entire life you will never be what I am. My wife and daughter are actually happy when they see me, you will never have that. When I visit my family they are glad, Your family cringes when they see you. I know real happiness and accomplishment in my life, all you know is how to annoy people.

You want to be a badass in a videogame? Thats fine because thats all you have. You feel powerful because you fly around in your imaginary plane and kill indescriminatly - but when you turn off your system you are sunk back into your miserable life. It must be hard knowing that the only strength and authority in your life derive from an imaginary world. Not to mention the fact that no one in your real life wants to spend time with you so you drop even further into the game world because thats the only place you feel accepted. The urge to harm yourself must be overwhelming. I honestly feel sorry for you.

Now im sure you will have some sort of smartass reply to this and thats fine too. I know this forum is an extension of your imaginary world. But deep down inside in the places you dont like to talk about at partys you know im right, and it hurts you.

Seek help my friend. Real life can be so much better. And stay away from knives and razors.
  • Left4TheUndead and NBAKingzFan10 like this

mr.burton
  • mr.burton

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 September 2014 - 03:01 PM Edited by mr.burton, 06 September 2014 - 03:03 PM.

Lol at all these cry babies bout you should be there. This is why I grief in the Lazer all day cause I don't get punished for playing "GTA".

Anyways, there's a way to get out the lobby in about 12 hours. You need to rob stores and share the money till your player says "clean player". Once you do that, do a mission or a race and once completed, you will be in the good sport lobby as a bad sport or a clean player. Either way repeat robbing stores and sharing the money till you see clean player. Also get friends to commend you as friendly.

Now here's the very hard part, you will need to stay in the lobby for at least 6 hours for the clean player status to stick.....why this is hard because of how the netcode keeps losing connection to lobbies etc...it will not save your progress.
If you lag out.

I was in the BS lobby with 1 month of time but I did this trick and I got out after multiple tries. I wouldn't mind doing the time but R* refuses to fix the timer reset glitch and I think its very unfair for anyone in the BS lobby. Only scrubs like the ones that say you should stay there will disagree.

Like I said before, jet grieving is how to deal with them ;)

Seriously though, people like you are why players in GTA Online are so damn paranoid, that they kill everyone on sight.

You could always ask a modder......to get rid of the bad sport. Theres a few out there that offer that service for a pretty cheap price.

No Thanks.
My main character may be in bad sport, but I will not cheat my way out.
Many people here think I did other stuff besides blowing up personal vehicles....and they are wrong. I just did it too much. I love my tank and sticky bombs plain and simple.
Now that I got my 2nd character moving on up, it is liberating to know that I can play on both sides of the fence.
I highly recommend it to my fellow bad sport players if you're in that bad sport lobby for a long time.

Hmm, with 2 K/D R, destroying everyone's PV with a tank is quite unlikely.
How is it "unlikely"?
I just checked my stats...I blew up 5315 Cop Cars and 13,837 "cars blown up".
I'm guessing that half of those were Personal Vehicles lol.
Any way to check?

I assume when you blew up PV's with a tank, you're killing the owners too. With 2 K/D R it's quite unlikely though.
I love rolling past the Mors lot and blowing up cars lol. But still the most fun is waiting for someone to exit their garage with their shiney new ride and KABOOOMMM!

Trolling the impound lot is fun also. Alot of newbs show up to get their cars not knowing a sticky bomb is on their rear bumper.....KABOOOOMMM!!

ItachiSasuke
  • ItachiSasuke

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 September 2014 - 03:12 PM Edited by ItachiSasuke, 06 September 2014 - 03:19 PM.

@Remotesix

You seem angry because of how I play in a video game. The fact that you have time to come here and try throw your so called accomplishments in life just shows me the kinda coward you are. Sad 37 year old guy you are.

But its ok bro, as for me not ever being on your level in life....thank you. I know I'm higher than you are. Got my masters long time and I make good money. Like I said, get a house that's well payed off then talk to me.

Instead of coming here looking sad, cause you really starting to look pathetic....take your daughter and get her ice cream and give your wife some attention.

Why bother with me? You have nothing else to do? or is that sorry a** story you gave me bs? Its ok, ill give you all the attention you need :miranda:

Lmao loser :lol:

smokingndriving
  • smokingndriving

Soldier

• Members

Posted 06 September 2014 - 04:04 PM

Why do people associate bad sport with killing other players? Killing others doesn't get you bad sport, so why does blowing someones car up? It makes little sense to me, which is why it confuses me that rockstar didnt put badsport in story mode.

Stop, you're making too much sense.

NBAKingzFan10
  • NBAKingzFan10

Devil's Advocate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 September 2014 - 04:12 PM Edited by NBAKingzFan10, 06 September 2014 - 04:20 PM.

Haha keep trollin, trollin, trollin, trollin, what!?!

But to your point, you may greif people like me, but I don't get griefed by people like you. I play in free-aim lobbies while you've already admitted to playing in auto aim lobbies, so the chances of us seeing eachother are slim. Even more so because your in-game skills are crappy enough to not be able to do anything but use a jet or tank to kill people, so why don't you go play "I'm a badass" for the 50th time this week by playing like a cheap, skillelss, hack; it doesn't affect me because there isn't a snowballs chance in hell you'll ever grief me in your entire life lolololol.

Also, I don't see how you having your house paid off means much, when all you apparently do with your time is grief little squeekers for the lulz and brag about it on GTA forums. I'm sure there are many a immature retards that have their homes paid off, and in all reality it should take much to pay off a shotgun shack, but that doesn't make them a better person, nor any less of an immature asshat.

I think the real loser is the one that sits at home griefing 12 year old boys all day in a video game. Kind of reminds me of this guy, who is the epitome of all griefers:

South-Park-WoW-Guy.jpg

In fact, that guy's alias is "The Griefer"; how perfect.
  • Coltrane III likes this

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Most Valuable Player 2014
    Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 06 September 2014 - 04:31 PM

I think we're done here, it's not going anywhere at this point.

• Nomad0202, Left4TheUndead and NBAKingzFan10 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users