• This topic is locked This topic is locked
289 replies to this topic
mr.burton
  • mr.burton

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:30 AM

I was thinking about this. I love this game, and I have dedicated so much time to it. Currently I am rank 203 with a crappy 2.14 k/d ratio.

At first I started rough, blowing up cars like no ones business lol. Then I got my tank.....end of story lol. This is my 3rd time in Bad Sport.

Anyone else restart their Online Career?
  • BritishRaichu likes this

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:32 AM

Third time doesn't give you over a year bad sports. :/
  • KoolJohn, gbrown100, Ishan826 and 2 others like this

MitchMaljers
  • MitchMaljers

Got these niggas going beserk.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:32 AM

Idiot, dont blow up someone's else's sh*t.
  • Rick Daddy, Luna Lovegood, Toke and 32 others like this

iddqdvie
  • iddqdvie

Oldschool Rebel

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:34 AM Edited by iddqdvie, 04 September 2014 - 07:44 AM.

since you care so much about your kdr i would say no, just stay where you are...

• Luna Lovegood, Mr.Nedich, Toke and 12 others like this

Black Terminator
  • Black Terminator

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:38 AM

Don't you be blowing up people's sh*t. That is what causes you to get on the bad sport lobby all the time. Plus I don't need to start over since I never been in that lobby. 

• FreshPots, PkUnzipper, ZeroF0rce and 4 others like this

mr.burton
  • mr.burton

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:45 AM

Well they try and shoot me from their car.....so I blow em up. Self defense.

Remote Six
  • Remote Six

I am Quantum

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:47 AM

No. You shouldn't start over. You should stay in BS and f*ckin rot. You are where you deserve to be.

Besides, you dont strike me as someone who learns their lesson. If you start over you're just going to end up right back where you are now.
  • TheMaksMW, D.A., Luk38644 and 42 others like this

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:48 AM Edited by AiraCobra, 04 September 2014 - 06:49 AM.

Well they try and shoot me from their car.....so I blow em up. Self defense.

Well now you don't get bad sport or charged when you blow up a car that is occupied now...So if you start over and you get put into Bad Sport again then we'll know the truth.

Besides you don't get a year in BS on your third trip in there so you either aren't telling the truth about what you did or you've been there more than you are claiming

• ten-a-penny, PkUnzipper, KimberJane and 2 others like this

godziller
  • godziller

Playa

• Members

Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:48 AM

Start over

Romanotype
  • Romanotype

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:51 AM

I blow up personal vehicles when needed, never ever got send to bad sports, so you must be doing something completely wrong. But hey, thats just my humble opinion.

• GroundZero, ten-a-penny, KimberJane and 13 others like this

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:52 AM

I have never been to bad sport and aren't exactly a nice player. Rot like the disgusting filth you are.
  • Black Terminator, Left4TheUndead, Duality Scarlet and 1 other like this

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:55 AM

How do you be enough of a douche to get sent to bad sport three times for tank kills but still only have a K/D ration of 2?

• Luk38644, Magick, Shaundi. and 16 others like this

Black Terminator
  • Black Terminator

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:57 AM

I have never been to bad sport and aren't exactly a nice player. Rot like the disgusting filth you are.

They'll never bro. He can rot I agree. 

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Meep.

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:08 AM Edited by SirMichaelRocks23, 04 September 2014 - 07:10 AM.

Dude, you have to quit every single job you join just to get that long in bad sport. Blowing up cars doesn't do sh*t nowadays.

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:09 AM

You deserve to be there.
  • Smoke Cat, GTA-Freak-Vi, Metalz and 5 others like this

DevsNzL
  • DevsNzL

I'm Watching You

• Members
  • New-Zealand
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:25 AM Edited by DevsNzL, 04 September 2014 - 07:25 AM.

there be places you can go to coughgetoutofbadsportcough and hiya ghost

• ..GhosT, SouthWestPayDay, Texas_Tanner and 1 other like this

This Guy?
  • This Guy?

I'm the king of the world

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:30 AM

How do you be enough of a douche to get sent to bad sport three times for tank kills but still only have a K/D ration of 2?

Question of the year.

• ten-a-penny, MrPlow and LuCkySabeR like this

Nomad0202
  • Nomad0202

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 September 2014 - 08:17 AM Edited by Nomad0202, 04 September 2014 - 08:49 AM.

Yes, you should start over. You must be miserable in BS as you started a thread. That's no way to play a game. You will lose your money, cars, rank etc, but that will be the new penalty for your behaviour. Make a decision and do it today.

Quarthon
  • Quarthon

Sunnyvale Trailer Park Supervisor

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 September 2014 - 08:22 AM

I love blowing up peoples PV's, but you gotta do it in moderation.

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 04 September 2014 - 10:27 AM

You deserve to be there, it's where you belong.
  • Left4TheUndead, ChrisPerry2 and LuCkySabeR like this

ItachiSasuke
  • ItachiSasuke

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 September 2014 - 10:45 AM Edited by ItachiSasuke, 04 September 2014 - 10:47 AM.

Lol at all these cry babies bout you should be there. This is why I grief in the Lazer all day cause I don't get punished for playing "GTA".

Anyways, there's a way to get out the lobby in about 12 hours. You need to rob stores and share the money till your player says "clean player". Once you do that, do a mission or a race and once completed, you will be in the good sport lobby as a bad sport or a clean player. Either way repeat robbing stores and sharing the money till you see clean player. Also get friends to commend you as friendly.

Now here's the very hard part, you will need to stay in the lobby for at least 6 hours for the clean player status to stick.....why this is hard because of how the netcode keeps losing connection to lobbies etc...it will not save your progress.

If you lag out.

I was in the BS lobby with 1 month of time but I did this trick and I got out after multiple tries. I wouldn't mind doing the time but R* refuses to fix the timer reset glitch and I think its very unfair for anyone in the BS lobby. Only scrubs like the ones that say you should stay there will disagree.

Like I said before, jet grieving is how to deal with them ;)

dead goon
  • dead goon

Reject the status quo.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2014 - 10:50 AM

Lol
  • godziller and LuCkySabeR like this

purevil101
  • purevil101

Hustler

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:13 AM

Ring up R* support and tell then purevil101 sent you. You will have a clean player status in 24hrs.
  • meatrocket8 likes this

El Chinx Antrax is my hero 🕶

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 04 September 2014 - 12:17 PM

Like they say with your dick, shake it more than twice, you're playing with it.

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 04 September 2014 - 12:30 PM Edited by Zorvaine, 04 September 2014 - 12:30 PM.

Placing a sad face in the title does not give us any more sympathy despite the fact that there is none as it is. 

You deserve it. Consider yourself unwanted from the non-bad sport community as well as a disappointment to the cheater community for having such a low K/D considering the methods you used. 

• ten-a-penny, PkUnzipper, vozi45 and 3 others like this

ItachiSasuke
  • ItachiSasuke

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 September 2014 - 01:11 PM

^This is why I grief people like you with the Lazer and my k/d is 28.71

Khelandros
  • Khelandros

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 September 2014 - 01:12 PM

No. You shouldn't start over. You should stay in BS and f*ckin rot. You are where you deserve to be.

Besides, you dont strike me as someone who learns their lesson. If you start over you're just going to end up right back where you are now.

Shhhhhhh. Don't tell him things like that. Just let it happen.

• Mr.Nedich, PkUnzipper, Remote Six and 1 other like this

Gay Tony
  • Gay Tony

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2014 - 01:15 PM Edited by mr toasterbutt, 04 September 2014 - 01:24 PM.

I've killed quite a number of players and blown up personal vehicles often in every session I'm in.

Mostly it's all in self-defense and/or trying to get back at someone.

Always get a warning but never placed in badsport.

I'm thinking in your case it's either a simple computer error or what in holy hell have you been doing.

Metal Slime
  • Metal Slime

A Metal Slime draws near! Command?

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 September 2014 - 01:25 PM Edited by Zonnex, 04 September 2014 - 01:26 PM.

Lol at all these cry babies bout you should be there. This is why I grief in the Lazer all day cause I don't get punished for playing "GTA".

Anyways, there's a way to get out the lobby in about 12 hours. You need to rob stores and share the money till your player says "clean player". Once you do that, do a mission or a race and once completed, you will be in the good sport lobby as a bad sport or a clean player. Either way repeat robbing stores and sharing the money till you see clean player. Also get friends to commend you as friendly.

Now here's the very hard part, you will need to stay in the lobby for at least 6 hours for the clean player status to stick.....why this is hard because of how the netcode keeps losing connection to lobbies etc...it will not save your progress.
If you lag out.

I was in the BS lobby with 1 month of time but I did this trick and I got out after multiple tries. I wouldn't mind doing the time but R* refuses to fix the timer reset glitch and I think its very unfair for anyone in the BS lobby. Only scrubs like the ones that say you should stay there will disagree.

Like I said before, jet grieving is how to deal with them ;)

I hope you're not one of those griefers that vote kick, reported for "glitching" and sending hate messages to me for simply sniping you in the cockpit, and sniping you in the base before getting in the jet?

If not, then grief away. I don't mind dying a lot and I actually love to try to destroy tank and lazer griefers.
  • Gay Tony, LV_Jag and Romanotype like this

Remote Six
  • Remote Six

I am Quantum

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2014 - 01:30 PM

This is why I grief in the Lazer all day cause I don't get punished for playing "GTA".

Because thats what GTA Online is all about - mindless destruction and constantly harassing other players. Thats all GTA has ever been, thats all it is now and thats all it will EVER be.

Right?
  • ten-a-penny likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users