Underrated Weapons In GTA:Online

66 replies to this topic
Onett
  • Onett

I'm not an original, witty guy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 September 2014 - 03:38 PM

Sawn off shotgun, Gusenberg Sweeper and the Pistol. 50 are my go tos.

Ronzilla187
  • Ronzilla187

O.G.

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2014 - 03:55 PM

The antique calvary dagger is pretty underrated. With a stealth kill from behind, you can Frankenstein other players.

Melee weapons in general are underrated. Too many doofuses charge other players with a silenced auto-shotty (take the silencer off, we can hear that thing across the map), and not enough real men charge other players with melee weapons.

They do that because the auto shotty is extremely effective at close range, a knife would be nice if you were creeping up behind some dumbarse with a sniper.

Wait, you're telling me the shotgun is extremely effective at close range? No way.

You completely missed my point.

nysudyrgh
  • nysudyrgh

Minigun is love. Minigun is life.

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 04 September 2014 - 04:00 PM

I've been killing randoms with every weapon to unlock the army tints to accompany my Desert Military Uniform and it has been eye-opening for me. The Combat Pistol and Pump-shotgun are awesome weapons, and nothing feels better than blasting a player with an Auto-shotty with a (supposedly) weaker shotgun. I've yet to clear the sawn-off shotty and the SMG and Assault SMG. Then I'll do the heavy weapons.

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

retired heist lord

• Members
  • Belgium
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 04 September 2014 - 05:17 PM

the grenade launcher can be realy good when using it against vehicles sometimes :)

March 10th
  • March 10th

Kush King

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:56 PM

Started using the Advanced rifle last week, haven't used anything else since.

ndyerger
  • ndyerger

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:11 PM

I thought I was going to be unique in saying I use the Assult SMG all the time, but this thread shows me I'm not the special snowflake I thought I was. I would guess the Saturday Night Special is the most underused gun, for good reason. It blows. I like the vintage pistol and the heavy pistol tho. I should try out the musket more too...

nysudyrgh
  • nysudyrgh

Minigun is love. Minigun is life.

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:18 PM

I thought I was going to be unique in saying I use the Assult SMG all the time, but this thread shows me I'm not the special snowflake I thought I was. I would guess the Saturday Night Special is the most underused gun, for good reason. It blows. I like the vintage pistol and the heavy pistol tho. I should try out the musket more too...

I was thinking of buying a black suit with a top hat and then go on a classy killing spree with the Musket.

Like I read in someones sig: The Musket; The rifle for the discerning marksman.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users