CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Unedited
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 05 September 2014 - 01:57 AM

I started doing invite only when the newest update got released since everyb time I approached flight school I would be shot on sight (even by my own crew members) Holy sh*t I'm loving it, online loads so much faster.

weaklandwarrior
  • weaklandwarrior

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:18 AM

i play invite only. but i spend more time in contact missions than the actual lobby. it's pretty nice to finish a mission and not get killed as i spawn back in.

• This Guy? likes this

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:36 AM

Now, if Rockstar changed it so that when you die you lose your stuff and your personal vehicle forever you'd see public servers clear up pretty damn quick. :)

Another type of players would then play on public but that's another story and it's not going to happen.

Sure, that's a bright idea. No one would be using the invincibility glitch to screw you over then. Why don't you leave the creative thinking to Rockstar :)

It wasn't an idea nor a suggestion. It was a statement. Learn the difference.

Rockstar is doing the creative thinking in case you haven't noticed. And last time I checked they also implement any ideas and mechanics into the game.

They are responsible and so if my "idea" as you called it is bad because of a glitch, it's a result of R* creative thinking and doing, not mine lol. How do you like them apples?

An idea, when spoken, is a statement pal ;)

No, it's the result of bugs in the game that are hard to iron out, just like in any other game. The game looking this beautiful, is the result of Rockstars creative thinking.

Euphorica
  • Euphorica

No

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 September 2014 - 08:27 AM

Now, if Rockstar changed it so that when you die you lose your stuff and your personal vehicle forever you'd see public servers clear up pretty damn quick. :)

Another type of players would then play on public but that's another story and it's not going to happen.

Sure, that's a bright idea. No one would be using the invincibility glitch to screw you over then. Why don't you leave the creative thinking to Rockstar :)

It wasn't an idea nor a suggestion. It was a statement. Learn the difference.

Rockstar is doing the creative thinking in case you haven't noticed. And last time I checked they also implement any ideas and mechanics into the game.

They are responsible and so if my "idea" as you called it is bad because of a glitch, it's a result of R* creative thinking and doing, not mine lol. How do you like them apples?

An idea, when spoken, is a statement pal ;)

No, it's the result of bugs in the game that are hard to iron out, just like in any other game. The game looking this beautiful, is the result of Rockstars creative thinking.

I made a statement regarding what would happen in the event of Rockstar adding certain mechanics to the game. I was not proposing it as an idea to be added to the game.

It's not my problem that your reading and comprehension skills does not allow you to make that distinction. And failing to make that distinction on your part does not magically turn my statement into something you say.

Let me be clear with you. I am not your pal. You responded based on an assumption you made only to try to put me down by pointing towards a glitch I have nothing to do with haha.

It's like a pattern with you on this forum. You're seemingly only here to try to score points over others. But your current "strategy" seems like a hit & miss to me.

I mean, if that is your game, don't you at least want to be successful at it? If you do it is imperative that you are accurate and able to understand the language well enough to make clear distinctions between what people mean.

This Guy?
  • This Guy?

I'm the king of the world

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 September 2014 - 08:50 AM Edited by Thisguyherenow, 05 September 2014 - 08:52 AM.

I live in invite only. I am never in a public lobby anymore.  Basically only play missions and when I am in my own little freemode I drive around and respray cars, deliver simeons car, and attack armored vans.

It's not really because of the griefers though, it's mostly because of the public freemode lag and I enjoy the seclusion 

• weaklandwarrior likes this

Lay
  • Lay

ToothpickShaker

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 September 2014 - 10:02 AM

isn't invite only sessions all the time boring tho?? if only played them a few times for car meets
im just asking btw

public lobbies feel more alive to me, more happening and its how you make gta friends

Dunno man, most of us played San Andreas solo dolo and it suited us fine.

Obviously times have changed. But freeroam for me is only when I feel like going to war which is becoming a rarity nowadays.

I'm mostly in jobs anyway so loading back to invite only quickens things up.

I guess but it is gta online after all, with the goal of playing with others...since gta sa we've had gta 4, BOGT and LAD to get used to online
don't you feel lonely doing that?
I can handle myself in adversity and maybe others can't which is reasonable

I explore, take pics, play with friends, meet people, defend myself, shop all in public lobbies
you gets ideas for clothing, car customisation, stunts etc

not bashing anyone, to each is their own, just sharing my opinion on it
trying to make you invite only guys come play with us, we ain't all bad

I love adversity, but doing in constantly for months has become tiresome. I have no problem with wars it's just the same old now.

Invite only isn't that lonely, I don't need to play with others to feel apart of something. I don't need social interaction to feel happy. I do more often than not have crew members with me but playing alone is no issue for me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users