Buffalo S appreciation thread

223 replies to this topic
update_lsc
  • update_lsc

Worn colors rock.

• Members
  • Seychelles

Posted 28 July 2016 - 10:15 AM

I went with a crew color of Pure Black, so the car would keep the pearlescent color of Pure White, which would be irreplaceable if lost. Plus I think the pearl gives it a bit of extra flash it wouldn't ordinarily have, and since the pearlescent menu isn't even present in LSC for this car, once it's gone you're never getting any pearl on it with any normal means.

Incorrect. Buying a metallic color does give you a pearl.

GTA Brian
  • GTA Brian

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2016 - 04:43 PM

0_0.jpg

JRebbert512
  • JRebbert512

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2016 - 08:13 PM

I went with a crew color of Pure Black, so the car would keep the pearlescent color of Pure White, which would be irreplaceable if lost. Plus I think the pearl gives it a bit of extra flash it wouldn't ordinarily have, and since the pearlescent menu isn't even present in LSC for this car, once it's gone you're never getting any pearl on it with any normal means.

Incorrect. Buying a metallic color does give you a pearl.
To clarify, I meant you will never be able to choose a pearlescent. Yes you are technically correct, if you buy a metallic color you'll get the default color that comes with it. But because the pearlescent menu itself is absent, you cannot choose your own pearlescent color for this car at all (using normal in-game means).

JRebbert512
  • JRebbert512

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2016 - 08:32 PM

On another note, if you change the wheels on a Sprunk Buffalo, do the new wheels keep the color of the stock wheels? If they do, and you go back to stock wheels, does the color still remain?

RussianCommie
  • RussianCommie

Trying to think of a member title but my mind keeps Stalin.

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2016 - 09:32 PM

About time that the stock car version of the Buffalo S was introduced to Online. I'm loving the vehicle and am happy that R* finally added it to Online. I went with a Pure Black crew color on it and It also has a white pearlescent that I didn't put on, but It goes pretty well with the color.

28331435970_ee4294d813_c.jpg

27998802404_caed364a13_c.jpg

28331440500_cbd1ec83d3_c.jpg

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 July 2016 - 10:52 PM

On another note, if you change the wheels on a Sprunk Buffalo, do the new wheels keep the color of the stock wheels? If they do, and you go back to stock wheels, does the color still remain?

Yes, sir. I like the carbon version of the stock rims. Looks nice.
  • Shad0w_Sc4l3 likes this

smartergaming
  • smartergaming

PS4 (and PS3) YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrExmnqtB

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 July 2016 - 12:20 AM Edited by smartergaming, 29 July 2016 - 12:24 AM.

I did some testing on the new DLC vehicles...  you can view the video here:

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Kings and Thieves

• Members
  • England

Posted 31 July 2016 - 01:55 PM Edited by Arrows to Athens, 31 July 2016 - 01:55 PM.

I did some testing on the new DLC vehicles...  you can view the video here:

Broughy1322 already tested the top speeds. 

o_Marvelous
  • o_Marvelous

Cooler than you.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 31 July 2016 - 10:41 PM

^ What's your point? Every post I've seen from you is asinine or inane. Let the man march.

Polaco
  • Polaco

HurricaneR

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Polaco, 4 weeks ago.

Buffalo...the car which...since San Andreas...I drove, and fell in love. The sound...the look. It has a personality, it is'nt a supercar that yell "I'm powerful and expensive enough to make you look badass, even because you never will be". It is the kind of car which is simply...amazing I'd say. In San Andreas, I loved this car, in GTA TBOGT, it was my favorite car (while I did not got one from FIB in GTA IV). And here, it is back, in a new version. The first 10 minutes of gameplay on GTA V, as Frankling got one...gosh...what a car. I bought many of these Online (around 5), and keept purchasing and selling them, but this time, I believe I'll keep it forever.

12hXId1.jpg

1Jl8MYn.jpg

7fLxztS.jpg

UHp5vpu.jpg

So beautiful...so cool.

• oMass3y91 likes this

o_Marvelous
  • o_Marvelous

Cooler than you.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago

Nice. Mines also yellow. Or should I say was. Switched it out for the sprunk version. :)

Shao Kahn
  • Shao Kahn

The Emperor of Outworld

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 4 weeks ago

Buffalo...the car which...since Vice City

So beautiful...so cool.

Wrong. Buffalo didn't appear until GTA SA.

• Polaco likes this

Polaco
  • Polaco

HurricaneR

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 4 weeks ago

Nice. Mines also yellow. Or should I say was. Switched it out for the sprunk version. :)

Thanks. I thought about get the Sprunk Version...maybe in future, since it has better performance.

Buffalo...the car which...since Vice City

So beautiful...so cool.

Wrong. Buffalo didn't appear until GTA SA.

Oh yes...I confused VC Banshee with Buffalo...I don't know why but they remember each other for me.

904slumpin
  • 904slumpin

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I don't see a thread for the regular Buffalo so I'll post mine here.. removed the ugly body kit.

Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&srScreenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&srScreenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users