Photo

Buffalo S appreciation thread

111 replies to this topic
HipHopMagician
  • HipHopMagician

Some guy on Earth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:35 PM Edited by HipHopMagician, 07 September 2014 - 08:36 PM.

Spoiler

Yup...

Giantsgiants the sequel

• FedoraTheExplora likes this

teagle
  • teagle

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:43 PM Edited by teagle, 07 September 2014 - 08:43 PM.

To this day I still don't fully understand why people make appreciation threads with no intention of updating the OP, commenting on others cars, or just interacting.

I just don't get it.

Anyway, here's my Buffalo S:

Spoiler

Nice, but a bit bland like teagle's cars
You must be a big fan of GiantsGiant's creations. Some of us prefer to keep our cars looking clean and realistic.
  • dead goon and 8up local like this

dead goon
  • dead goon

Swollen Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:47 PM Edited by dead goon, 07 September 2014 - 08:49 PM.

^
I always dig your cars. Very similar tastes to mine. (No homo)

Agent_Ace
  • Agent_Ace

heavy sniper > jets

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:48 PM

To this day I still don't fully understand why people make appreciation threads with no intention of updating the OP, commenting on others cars, or just interacting.
I just don't get it.

Spoiler

You must be a big fan of GiantsGiant's creations. Some of us prefer to keep our cars looking clean and realistic.
Lol calm down, people have different opinions :p
  • timmyturner and LL Cool L like this

dead goon
  • dead goon

Swollen Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:52 PM

We can still make fun of said opinions.

teagle
  • teagle

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:56 PM

I just don't get it.

Spoiler

Lol calm down, people have different opinions
Calm down? I'm not upset, just stating my opinion.

Agent_Ace
  • Agent_Ace

heavy sniper > jets

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 September 2014 - 09:07 PM

I just don't get it.

Spoiler

Lol calm down, people have different opinions
Calm down? I'm not upset, just stating my opinion.
The way you typed it made you look Butthurt
  • timmyturner likes this

FedoraTheExplora
  • FedoraTheExplora

Daddy's Back, Bitches

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 07 September 2014 - 09:08 PM

Got tired of the Hemi look, so I changed it up a bit.

0_0.jpg

• Sugar Free Nos, Frito-Man and Agent_Ace like this

iProGam3r
  • iProGam3r

Hakosuka or Hachiroku?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 September 2014 - 10:24 PM

I love this car and it looks sweet next to my banshee, if only the gauntlet wasn't ugly..
  • ..GhosT, dead goon and Agent_Ace like this

iProGam3r
  • iProGam3r

Hakosuka or Hachiroku?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 September 2014 - 03:10 PM

I like teagles cars and I like the clean look but my cars are all over the place, besides its nice to have a variety in tastes, I even like those shakotan pipes, the diversity within the car scenes is what makes cars universally loved and we shouldn't dislike peoples taste, each to their own and all that (excluding giantsgiants)
  • dead goon likes this

playerone95
  • playerone95

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 September 2014 - 04:13 PM

0_012_zps33215dac.jpg

0_013_zps2b7760a3.jpg

Yup...

Where did you get the number plate?

timmyturner
  • timmyturner

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 September 2014 - 04:18 PM

I like teagles cars and I like the clean look but my cars are all over the place, besides its nice to have a variety in tastes, I even like those shakotan pipes, the diversity within the car scenes is what makes cars universally loved and we shouldn't dislike peoples taste, each to their own and all that (excluding giantsgiants)

Definitely agree. Don't get me wrong, clean cars look beautiful and I own many clean ones. But Teagle's are practically stock, he just takes a car off the road and takes pictures, doesn't even take it to LSC cause they're so damn bland

NecroNeedle
  • NecroNeedle

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 September 2014 - 05:39 PM

0_012_zps33215dac.jpg

0_013_zps2b7760a3.jpg

Yup...

Where did you get the number plate?

created it with ifruit

teagle
  • teagle

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 September 2014 - 07:15 PM

Definitely agree. Don't get me wrong, clean cars look beautiful and I own many clean ones. But Teagle's are practically stock, he just takes a car off the road and takes pictures, doesn't even take it to LSC cause they're so damn bland

I'd very much like to see these "stock" cars that I post. Feel free to share. All some cars need are a fresh coat of paint and rims. Not every car needs excessive spoilers and body kits, the subtleties of my cars are apparently too subtle for someone like you to grasp, but by all means show me a couple of the stock cars I've posted.
  • dead goon and 8up local like this

Keegeroo
  • Keegeroo

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 10 September 2014 - 07:22 PM

THIS JUST IN:

No custom tires, GT wing, or ugly cluttered body kit = stock

8up local
  • 8up local

sharp as a marble

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:27 PM

I'd very much like to see these "stock" cars that I post. Feel free to share. All some cars need are a fresh coat of paint and rims. Not every car needs excessive spoilers and body kits, the subtleties of my cars are apparently too subtle for someone like you to grasp, but by all means show me a couple of the stock cars I've posted.

too bad they can't Teagle. you already know this, but screw what others think, if someone thinks a vehicle looks best stock then keep it that way. anyone who thinks Teagle just takes pics of stock vehicles needs to actually pay attention to the vehicles in the game more because they do not know what they are talking about. Teagle has made vehicles that were very stock looking until you actually start looking and seeing the things that sets it apart from a stock vehicle and i do basicly the same thing sometimes. really though just open your eyes people and pay attention to things.

Theifamousone
  • Theifamousone

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 September 2014 - 03:17 AM

0_0.jpg

• NeonBlade likes this

GrottiCollector
  • GrottiCollector

80s Tom Cruise

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2014 - 04:06 AM

F* the "Buffalo S" I still have an OG Buffalo Mk.2 with Franklin's "FC 1988" plate. 

• This Guy Is Here likes this

This Guy Is Here
  • This Guy Is Here

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 September 2014 - 04:21 AM Edited by Thisguyherenow, 29 September 2014 - 04:22 AM.

I still know it as Franklins Buffalo

I had the FC1988 plates as well, had it almost forever.  Changed it to Big Sexy lol

TexasToast712
  • TexasToast712

Native Texan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 September 2014 - 07:27 AM

Meh, I miss the days when this car was rare and hard to get. Now everyone has one. Still got mine though, and at least I didnt have to drop 60.000 for it. :)

Stringer Bell
  • Stringer Bell

Adjourn your asses

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2014 - 08:37 AM

sold the one i had online when they made it available for everyone to buy....i like the looks and sound but dont like the way it drives...it just feels to heavy its hard to turn/maneuver without wrecking 

heres how ive customized Franklin's offline tho

0_0.jpg

xXJonoXx
  • xXJonoXx

VAPID

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

My favorite car in the game.

qD7Bkg-0W0WUx2Kf8udQAw_0_0.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users