Best Mission?

15 replies to this topic
marksmir
  • marksmir

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:29 PM

Sorry if this has been done before but I wanted to know what is everyone's favourite mission even after the patches?
I would say my top 3 are:
1. Rooftop Rumble- short, quick and easy with good payout. Also gives you a lot of ammo from pickups.
2. Coveted- simple, open countryside area with plenty of people to snipe- no need to get your hands dirty. Then getting to fly a cargobob and has a healthy payout.
3. Master Data- fun, different mission that has 3 entertaining aspects of shooting, searching and escaping all in one. As before, a good payout.

Dannyharwood
  • Dannyharwood

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:48 PM

There's no 'best' mission really, after the update because of how the payout is set out. If you do RR now on your own and complete it in average time you'll only get about 10k. Most of the missions are pretty even now depending on the amount of players you play with and how long it takes you to do it. I have seen a decline in invites for RR which is good, but people still think it's a good grinding mission

marksmir
  • marksmir

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 September 2014 - 02:25 PM

There's no 'best' mission really, after the update because of how the payout is set out. If you do RR now on your own and complete it in average time you'll only get about 10k. Most of the missions are pretty even now depending on the amount of players you play with and how long it takes you to do it. I have seen a decline in invites for RR which is good, but people still think it's a good grinding mission

I like it because I haven't failed it and I hate spending money on ammo and I can pick up something like 200 assault rifle rounds on RR which I think is great.

Lay
  • Lay

ToothpickShaker

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 September 2014 - 02:47 PM

Los Santos connection

No Hay Bronica

Chemical Extraction

Stocks and Scares

RoadkillGumbo
  • RoadkillGumbo

Unwashed Heathen

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:09 PM

- LS Connection

- Stocks and Scares

- Mixed up with Coke

- Chemical Extraction

- Stick up the stick up crew

- Base Invaders

toolateaxeincar
  • toolateaxeincar

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:13 PM

- Chop Chop

- Los Santos Connection

- No Hay Bronca

- Pickup Sticks

- Base Invaders

- Mixed Up With Coke

ZenJenga
  • ZenJenga

taps your phones

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 September 2014 - 04:37 PM Edited by ZenJenga, 03 September 2014 - 04:38 PM.

All the ones mentioned are good, but y'all forgot Method in the Madness.  It's fun and it pays really well. 

Also,

Landing Gear

Landing Strip

Judging the Jury

American Exports

Satellite Communications

Out of Harmony

Captain Revenge
  • Captain Revenge

POGO The Wonder Monkey

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:26 PM

The Los Santos Connection - solo in Buzzard

1st. Land on roof of Davis Mega mall and snipe 5 guys at 1st phase or if 2 players cover the 1st player from that position.

2nd Land briefly without getting out, to trigger arrival of 2 SUVs rise up and eliminate targets, be careful NOT to blow up SUV with GPS in it.

3rd Land and quickly hop in and out of SUV and back into Buzzard and rise up, 1 more SUV should arrive.

4th Fly to next phase, practice shoot at anything that moves along the way. Approach your target area from the South, don't get too close, rocket all your targets, fly around to be sure you got them all.

5th Blow up van parked in front of computer, then fly the perimeter of the oil fields to give the destroyed van a chance to vanish.

6th Land Buzzard with pilot door closest to computer as you can, get out, quick recon, hack. In the 1st code you can move the highlighted horizontal numbers to meet the corresponding numbers, just scan for the most recognizable 2 digit number in the code and search for it. Next code is just timing, done back in Buzzard and into the air, more SUVs do show up if you wanna wait for them.

7th Fly to LS I Airport, destroy the Buzzard on the middle helipad closest to the main airport terminal. Then on the 33L side of the runway, opposite end of final phase of this mission is the suppliers private jet, destroy it.

8th, Fly up runway to Pegasus hanger, take up a position close enough for your missiles, always take out your biggest threats 1st, they don't use the Buzzards they have so your threat would be those people closest to you, then pound everything inside hanger (note: there is about $2000 in green ammo boxes between the planes and van, rockets will destroy them) You must be sure not to fire rockets at the last 2 enemies that are upstairs with the coke.

9th, While facing the open hanger, fly to the left of it behind enemy Buzzard and land, take out either sniper weapon and aim to where the last 2 are, if you see no one, fire a round up there, they will move. When they are down, get back in your Buzzard, fly into hanger, land with pilots door at bottom of stairs. Run up stairs, get Armor, run through COKE box and jump over railing (if u can afford the health loss, fastest way down) face plant, get back in helicopter, fly to Martin's. Sometimes there are more bad guys.

NOTE: If you play with more people, the COKE does not have to go to Martin's physically, if 1 player peels off from the action early then can be pre positioned at Martin's as soon as the COKE is secured, that player can end the mission by stepping into the yellow circle in Martin's driveway.

NOTE: Coveted solo, i go get my Buzzard, pound all the targets, snipe the pilot to the Cargoboob, and hook up container and fly East towards the water and coastline, then South, then SouthWest just after the LS National Security building where the 1st road to the water appears on your right, then right down the highway valley, watch out for high tension wire towers. The pursuing helicopter never even gets close to catching me.

Also my money cap for most missions I do solo is $20,400 and up to 3800 RP

YG.
  • YG.

Young Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:36 PM

Rooftop rumble for me. 

marksmir
  • marksmir

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 September 2014 - 08:35 PM

Yeah I don't like Method in the Madness and Los Santos Connection: too difficult and too much effort - compared to other missions for a 20k payout.

johndivney
  • johndivney

Trick

• Members
  • Bahamas

Posted 03 September 2014 - 10:12 PM

"Cargoboob" = awesome.

ZenJenga
  • ZenJenga

taps your phones

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 September 2014 - 01:03 AM

Yeah I don't like Method in the Madness and Los Santos Connection: too difficult and too much effort - compared to other missions for a 20k payout.

Method in the Madness is easy as sh*t.  Just got to be quick taking out the containers/vehicles at the first spot.  Grabbing the meth from the river at the second point is simple.

Los Santos Connection is easy with a full team, otherwise it can be tasking.  I'll give you that.

Lay
  • Lay

ToothpickShaker

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 September 2014 - 02:58 AM

LSC can be done solo and with most part without a buzzard. I only use the buzzard on the third part of the mission.

First part of the mission is a piece of cake, second part of the mission is the hardest, but you can protect the laptop by moving the postal van infront of it so you won't get shot whilst hacking. Then just take the buzzard from the airport and you're on easy street.

Miauuu5_7
  • Miauuu5_7

TenGo el raTo libReee :D el jeFe me dio Luz verDe :)

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 04 September 2014 - 03:06 AM Edited by Syphiroth, 04 September 2014 - 03:10 AM.

I enjoy all Gerald's missions. Even when the payouts sucked I would always accept anyone open invite because they for me are enjoyable.

Martin: Cleaning the cathouse, the cement mixer one and the one when you have to kill all the jury members (forgot the name I'm sure it's something "Jury") Edit: Judging The Jury - sure that's it.

Trevor: Crystal Clearout 1-3.

Ron: None.

Lester: None.

Lamar: RIP LOST.

Lay
  • Lay

ToothpickShaker

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 September 2014 - 03:22 AM

I enjoy all Gerald's missions. Even when the payouts sucked I would always accept anyone open invite because they for me are enjoyable.

Martin: Cleaning the cathouse, the cement mixer one and the one when you have to kill all the jury members (forgot the name I'm sure it's something "Jury") Edit: Judging The Jury - sure that's it.

Lester has some good ones, chemical extraction, Titan of a job, etc

Who gives chopper trail? Ron or Trevor?
  • zoobulon likes this

Miauuu5_7
  • Miauuu5_7

TenGo el raTo libReee :D el jeFe me dio Luz verDe :)

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 04 September 2014 - 03:31 AM

Lester has some good ones, chemical extraction, Titan of a job, etc
Who gives chopper trail? Ron or Trevor?

Think it's Ron. Trevor gives 'Chop Chop' - the new mission with jets.
I just dislike Lester missions because it's all Merryweather and I find it odd you are sided (online) with Merryweather. It kind of makes me wonder is Merryweather multiple private army hire. Or, are you just a pre-hire client for when needed Merryweather meaning you aren't sided with them at all only your money is sided with them? Either way, too many repawn over-over in all Lester missions and they all based on military bullsh*t that's overkilled IMO..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users