Quantcast

» «
Photo

"You're currently being watched as a cheater."?

62 replies to this topic
ShadeShow
  • ShadeShow

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 September 2014 - 05:43 PM

How is this for bull$hit???

1. Kicks kid out of crew for being inactive(I'm on xbox, he is on ps3)

2. Kid who I believed was inactive looks up my gta5 stats, sees that I made some illegitimate money in DECEMBER and reports me for it(It wasn't enough to get excited about).

3. Rockstar puts me in the cheaters pool for two weeks, and I'm pretty sure I really don't deserve this $hit.

4. Really REALLY PISSED.

5. Release date 9/16/14

6. I am literally incapable of leading my own crew(except admin stuff).

I thought the great money wipe was after december. All was forgiven at that point. I think there is more to the story. Im not even sure they could go all the way back to December. I had a guy accuse me of glitching money after I reported hiim with a video showing him in god mode. the forum mod said something and I replied with "I once had billions of dollars like everyone else and I bought and sold a lot of cars", and nothing ever happened. He looked at my sh*t though. That much I know for sure.

zVI Jackal IVz
  • zVI Jackal IVz

Pilot Lord

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 04 September 2014 - 10:46 PM Edited by zVI Jackal IVz, 04 September 2014 - 10:48 PM.

How is this for bull$hit???

1. Kicks kid out of crew for being inactive(I'm on xbox, he is on ps3)

2. Kid who I believed was inactive looks up my gta5 stats, sees that I made some illegitimate money in DECEMBER and reports me for it(It wasn't enough to get excited about).

3. Rockstar puts me in the cheaters pool for two weeks, and I'm pretty sure I really don't deserve this $hit.

4. Really REALLY PISSED.

5. Release date 9/16/14

6. I am literally incapable of leading my own crew(except admin stuff).

I thought the great money wipe was after december. All was forgiven at that point. I think there is more to the story. Im not even sure they could go all the way back to December. I had a guy accuse me of glitching money after I reported hiim with a video showing him in god mode. the forum mod said something and I replied with "I once had billions of dollars like everyone else and I bought and sold a lot of cars", and nothing ever happened. He looked at my sh*t though. That much I know for sure.

I still can't believe this happened though, caught me off guard and I'm completely appalled.. Yes, I am a huge dick, I fly around in buzzards, lazers, and annihilators all day spawn-killing people.

But compared to these script-modders and god-moders I would like to think I am a saint.

Edit: Seriously though??? How big of a scumbag do you need to be to report someone like that?? F*ck people who do that, it's like this kid cut my balls off. 

rharri02
  • rharri02

Chicken of the Cave!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:12 PM

You ever heard of the show Cheaters? Yeah R* is doing that now.

Tonight on a special episode of cheaters...we team up with r* games to catch cheaters In the game grand theft auto online.

Side note also Chris Hanson will be there for the hooker abuse that has happened in the last few weeks.

"Mmhmm... I came looking for booty. I ain't come looking for no little boys. I ain't got no milk, no cookies, nothing. I came here lookin' for man's butt. Oh I know who you are, Chris Hanson, but see I calls you Chris Handsome. I watch your TV show all the time. So you can go ahead and bring them cameras and polices waiting outside. It don't make me no difference. Now I tell you what... I like ya and I want ya. Now we can do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way. The choice is yours." -Fleece Johnson, The Boondocks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users