Grand Theft Auto IV Beta Hunt

1,809 replies to this topic
sebbellic01
  • sebbellic01

Rat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

He's referring to the build I was offered 600 for. I talked about it a few pages back.

Yeah so it is the EFLC one, isn't actually of the base IV.
ywukpH5.jpg
The build I was offered was a late 07 build of IV lol. It had nothing to do with this disc.

Didn't you say this was the one you were offered a few pages back? Nevermind then.

Interesting regarding that late 07 build, would have been around the release of Trailer 3 (which had a few cut/unused things e.g. Michelle's beta model, buzzcut).

• Ivan1997GTA and MrBellicLC like this

CarsonGT
  • CarsonGT

Cool GTA V sh*t soon

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago Edited by CarsonGT, A week ago.

No, but I had discussed the EFLC one. I spoke to a few people who had previously owned it, that's all.

And I'd love to see it too but the guy is never online and 600 is an absurd price for a game build anyways. I know Vadim wants to buy it but as I said, the guy is never online so there isn't much I or him can do.

I might recquire a full GTA IV build one day, seeing as tons of GTA proto stuff started popping up recently for me.

Whenever that happens I'll discuss it here. But only once it's in my hands. Heh I talked about that IV build here before even having it, now I know that was a dumb idea
  • straightupmenace, sebbellic01 and MrBellicLC like this

Rented
  • Rented

San Andreas Rewind Lead Developer

• The Connection
  • England

Posted 4 days ago

Why do you people call this bus Coach when it's clearly Dashound? Yes, certain elements are different, but the model is mostly the same as the one seen in GTA V.About that ad video, if you look closely you can notice that has a noticeable positive camber which, aside from the fact that it had wrong rear suspension flag, also means that it was slightly floating above the ground. It wasn't driven naturally while filming the advertisement, its path was scripted.

It was meant to be Coach in V as well but renamed later in development so late in fact that the model and everything is still called coach
  • CarsonGT and MrBellicLC like this

Claude_Lib
  • Claude_Lib

Talkative like never before

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Claude_Lib, 4 days ago.

Yeah, Benefactor69 already explained that to me. Never knew that before, point taken.
Still on the fence though, because lore-wise GTA V sets that Dashound is HD successor of Coach.
  • MrBellicLC likes this

Ohhh123r
  • Ohhh123r

He's is Angry GTA Nerd...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Ohhh123r, 2 days ago.

I just found these on American.gxt and found CP_SIGN_INPS3 (Highlighted in blue with white texts)

g2jGoU5.png

Was this text was leftover from PS3 port?

Helegad
  • Helegad

Ass Technician

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 days ago

I just found these on American.gxt and found CP_SIGN_INPS3 (Highlighted in blue with white texts)

g2jGoU5.png

What the hell else would it be from?

• MrBellicLC likes this

Ohhh123r
  • Ohhh123r

He's is Angry GTA Nerd...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

-snip-

What the hell else would it be from?

Okay, nevermind, sorry My bad. I thought that Text was suppose to be PS3 Leftover from PC.

zanesix
  • zanesix

Stupid Malaka

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

That's been known for a while, theirs also another string for Xbox live and IIRC theirs also PS3 controller icons somewhere.

• MrBellicLC likes this

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

Do androids dream of electric sheep?

• Portugal
  • Best Contributor in Rockstar Games 2017
    Best Newsletter 2017 [GTAF Weekly]
    Contribution Award [GTAF Weekly]
    Best Poster [Rockstar Games] 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted A day ago

The PC version has mosly Xbox leftover content, for reasons that are probably known to many. I had 1.0.0.0 installed a couple days back, ALL of the map .xpl (wpl on PC) files were leftover along with the wpl files.

• BlackScout, sebbellic01 and MrBellicLC like this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

My bike is harmed, you will be harmed

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted A day ago Edited by B Dawg, A day ago.

Hmm, do you still have the original version files? I'd like to see if there's any worthwhile leftovers in script.img and script_network.img (if the scripts in there can even be opened by OpenIV or SCO Toolbox)

• MrBellicLC likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users