If you want just send me the files and I can just set it up for you
  • Mega and MrBellicLC like this

rollschuh2282
  • rollschuh2282

Grove street for life !!!

• Members
  • Germany
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 21 October 2017 - 02:15 PM Edited by rollschuh2282, 21 October 2017 - 02:16 PM.

what files would you need to make drussilas visible from the outside?

Rented
  • Rented

San Andreas Rewind Lead Developer

• The Connection
  • England

Posted 21 October 2017 - 04:39 PM

what files would you need to make drussilas visible from the outside?

Just an ide but I'm on about the bank mega made
  • Mega, Jeansowaty, CarsonGT and 1 other like this

Mega
  • Mega

hi

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 21 October 2017 - 06:49 PM

I'll try to gather the files and do some small adjustments, then I'll send it your way. Thanks a lot, mate :)
  • sebbellic01 and MrBellicLC like this

D T
  • D T

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2017 - 07:35 AM

I can always release these mods if you want guys, just ask.

SY3rKiJ.gif
  • MrBellicLC likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Facade
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 24 October 2017 - 03:12 PM

Looking at this haircut, I'm happy it never made it in the final game. It's like he tripped and fell headfirst into a shearer.

nlT9xbO.jpg

• assCRACK_98, Jeansowaty, Nicolas Crazy and 2 others like this

Nicolas Crazy
  • Nicolas Crazy

Crackhead

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 24 October 2017 - 10:18 PM

well actuality is on game ussing simple native trainer you can use it like the gloves this interior like romans cab officer very different  :monocle:

BrownieBear
  • BrownieBear

Making mods right now

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 October 2017 - 08:21 AM Edited by BrownieBear, 26 October 2017 - 08:22 AM.

Just found out the Mule of Max Payne 3 uses the beta door of the beta IV mule, de cargo box door
  • Ken Kaneki and MrBellicLC like this

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

🦋 This action will have consequences...

• GTA Series Staff
  • Unknown
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 28 October 2017 - 08:48 PM

Stuff from The Cousins Bellic. Nothing significant but cut content nonetheless.

The original conversation on the way to "the mansion". It was pretty much the exact same thing except that the audio was not split into multiple parts to support the split up subtitles.

A notable change is in "0xB47CD418". The audio has the line and the translated bit, but the translated bit is literally the same as in the final so Niko basically says: "I can't say that I have. I can't prove that I have.". I'm thinking it was removed before anything came out of it. Even the name of the final split audio indicates that there has been an other bit to it as it is marked as the second audio part. If that makes sense.

As you can probably see from these subtitles, they're pretty rushed. "0xB47CD418" has a double space, "0xC675F7AE" doesn't reset the text color.

If anyone speaks Serbian, could you translate Roman's "I thought I had died and gone to Heaven, man."? The reason why I'm asking is because Google Translate gives me a different translation than what Roman says, and the audio for this specific line has a name as if it were the last part of the dialogue. Just wondering if this was originally the final line or if Rockstar just decided to give it a random name or only added it to the dialogue much later after the rest was done. If it's the latter, it would actually make sense because the conversation does not get disrupted without that line; Roman asks a question, and Niko answers.
	0xF9867513 = ~z~Why don't you show me around the city?
	0xC6220E4B = ~z~f*cking terrorists.
	0x6D6FDCE8 = ~z~What?
	0x7BC77997 = ~z~Terrorists. There's been a big scare and you can't go across the bridges so good.
	0xB292E72D = ~z~You, without a visa. I would stay in Broker. f*ck it, stay in Hove Beach. Everyone like us does.
	0x967A9204 = SFX_PAUSE_4000
	0x42810707 = ~z~Niko, you ever had two women at once?
	0x50D9A3B8 = ~z~Four big titties to be playing with?
	0x663BCE7C = ~z~~c~I thought I had died and gone to Heaven, man.
	0xB47CD418 = ~z~I can't say that I have. ~c~ But I know what it's like to hang out with a tit.
	0x674E39BC = ~z~Cousin, it's been too long... you should have come out earlier.
	0x4A77FFB0 = ~z~Think of all the girls you've been missing out on!
	0x0BAA8216 = ~z~Our country has women too.
	0x1DE42689 = ~z~Yes, but only locals.
	0x6D4C455C = ~z~Here we have white, black, the Puerto Ricans and the Asians, Europeans on vacation...
	0x7F9169E6 = ~z~Scared Canadians, bored housewives from the Midwest - every possible choice!
	0x50DF8C83 = ~z~The city is like a big Uder Milken Ice Cream shop: thirty-six flavors of titty.
	0xB4205303 = ~z~Hove Beach is our little corner of Eastern Europe.
	0xC675F7AE = ~z~~c~What a charming image. Hove Beach, next to the docks.
	0x06C53AB6 = SFX_PAUSE_4000
	0x866D767E = ~z~Immigrants here do not make it very far from the boats they come in on.
	0x7517D3D3 = ~z~No, everyone seems happy where they are. It reminds them of the Black Sea or something -
	0x6ACEBF41 = ~z~people leave home to hang around the people they ran away from,~c~ very odd.
	0xBD8864B3 = ~z~Is just temporary for us though. Our sights are set for the top.
	0xAB54C04C = ~z~Mansions in Berchem, penthouse in Algonquin...
	0xBD9D64E1 = ~z~a model on each arm - me and my cousin Niko, rulers of the world!

In comparison, here is the final version, where the dialogue is split up. You can probably hear the pauses between subtitles/dialogue in the final version.

Even the pause command got split because, well... I dunno. Ask Rockstar, m'kay.
Spoiler

There was also an additional line from Roman when you arrived to "the mansion". Not sure if this would play if you got there before Roman finishes talking or if this would play regardless. I assume that the game is told to ignore the first line of the subtitle/audio sequence, so it will never actually play. I had to add a dummy pause command so that the game will skip the command and play this line instead.
	0x292CABAB = ~z~... and here we are, at my place. Pull up.

And here's a video of the restored dialogue. Note that second pause does not happen - I removed it from the dialogue list because I've completely missed the second pause command.
  • Spider-Vice, _CP_, Vadim M. and 18 others like this

RM76
  • RM76

GTAF visitor since 2005

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2017 - 08:56 PM

Just found out the Mule of Max Payne 3 uses the beta door of the beta IV mule, de cargo box door

You're a tad late, ...not to mention the entire MP3 mesh IS the IV beta Mule.

• universetwisters likes this

Claude_Lib
  • Claude_Lib

Talkative like never before

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 28 October 2017 - 10:22 PM Edited by Claude_Lib, 29 October 2017 - 08:57 PM.

There was also an additional line from Roman when you arrived to "the mansion". Not sure if this would play if you got there before Roman finishes talking or if this would play regardless. I assume that the game is told to ignore the first line of the subtitle/audio sequence, so it will never actually play. I had to add a dummy pause command so that the game will skip the command and play this line instead.

0x292CABAB = ~z~... and here we are, at my place. Pull up.
Looks like it would play when you get close to the destination, not when you actually reach it. I think Roman would say it in the same manner he mentions his cab office when you pass by it, interrupting whatever is being discussed.

Davao
  • Davao

GTA 4 Rules!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 October 2017 - 09:48 AM

One thing, I would've like to see put into the final game is the bus system. Alderney, has no subway system, so to have a bus service would make it perfect sense too. The barber shop would have been a really cool addition to the game.

rollschuh2282
  • rollschuh2282

Grove street for life !!!

• Members
  • Germany
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 29 October 2017 - 07:02 PM Edited by rollschuh2282, 29 October 2017 - 07:03 PM.

it looks like tony was in a earlier version of :bang bang, with you.

and you can see that in the scene when Luis punches Tony, that there faces aren´t animated in the trailer, maybe because they changed the cutscene later.

7U4cMih.png

• Jeansowaty likes this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

The Mystic Peephole

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 29 October 2017 - 09:53 PM Edited by B Dawg, 29 October 2017 - 10:00 PM.

If anyone speaks Serbian, could you translate Roman's "I thought I had died and gone to Heaven, man."? The reason why I'm asking is because Google Translate gives me a different translation than what Roman says

Mislio sam da sam umro I otišao u raj, čovjeće. The google translate is accurate except for the ''Nebo'' part which means Sky and not Heaven. Niko and Roman's Serbian is off/poorly done.

• Pyrrhic, WildBrick142, Jeansowaty and 2 others like this

BrownieBear
  • BrownieBear

Making mods right now

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 October 2017 - 11:43 PM

You're a tad late, ...not to mention the entire MP3 mesh IS the IV beta Mule.

Woops you're right -_- Don't know how I didn't read that or see that.. sorry :)
  • D T likes this

sebbellic01
  • sebbellic01

Rockstar: removing valuable content for no reason since 2001

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 November 2017 - 08:42 AM Edited by sebbellic01, 06 November 2017 - 12:03 PM.

A couple of apartments have small rooms that are locked out from the player, the collision detection in the room does exist and is functional but there is just nothing in those rooms. Probably would have been a toilet in those rooms.

TW7Dgtn.pngKf3LZ9K.png

dmcTcos.png

Y3cZtu7.png

This is the first time I have encountered a telephone pole where the steps where low enough so the player could climb it. You can't climb it but Rockstar still forgot to change this one.

LSBWGgl.png

Found another reference of the cut wasted (and now busted) screen.

FbxnjRI.jpg

Early Burger Shot posters (can be seen in the lod for burger shot restaurants). 

tf6hHPXg.jpg

KqGZ2Zu.png

That black poster is interesting, do I see donuts there?

Possibly beta-related stuff

The bank that has been mentioned a lot in this thread has a security guard spawn outside of it each time you pass it for some reason, which is unusual.

68Wglqe.png
  • t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m, mads1153, Mega and 8 others like this

Tomas.
  • Tomas.

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 06 November 2017 - 10:52 AM

In the Platypus there is a dart that will be collected when you come into contact with it, but nothing happens when you collect it. Strange.

Your game is glitched, originally there's first aid kit in this place.
  • Rented likes this

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 06 November 2017 - 10:58 AM

The small rooms are usually to hide the spawn point of characters and enemies. A classic example is from Jamaican Heat. Maybe they were meant for a cutscene or a mission or something?

• MrBellicLC likes this

sebbellic01
  • sebbellic01

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 November 2017 - 12:06 PM

In the Platypus there is a dart that will be collected when you come into contact with it, but nothing happens when you collect it. Strange.

Your game is glitched, originally there's first aid kit in this place.

Probably stuffed something up in the files for that to happen.

I just transported myself into the inside of the building though, when you are not really meant to enter it, so that could also be why.

Oddly enough if you spawn yourself inside the Platypus a random Russian ped can be found staring at something in one of the rooms, doesn't even react properly when you shoot him.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Facade
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 08 November 2017 - 09:49 PM

KqGZ2Zu.png
That black poster is interesting, do I see donuts there?

That's from the drive-thru menu in San Andreas.
  • sebbellic01 and MrBellicLC like this

Darealbandicoot
  • Darealbandicoot

Strange and exotic sailor

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2017 - 12:40 PM

Kind of off topic but the Niko Bellic model in Gta v uses the shaved head haircut instead of the final haircut used in game. I wonder why.

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:41 PM

Kind of off topic but the Niko Bellic model in Gta v uses the shaved head haircut instead of the final haircut used in game. I wonder why.

People tend to change haircuts in 5 years. Also, it's probably for low-poly purposes.

• Darealbandicoot likes this

Piggsy pls
  • Piggsy pls

pls

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:47 PM

I noticed that myself. Wish there was an HD version of the helmet hair cut.

sebbellic01
  • sebbellic01

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by sebbellic01, 4 weeks ago.

I'm still here. HDD guy is very freaking slow. At this point i don't even know when to expect the data. Keep in mind it's not just one build, there are hundreds of builds of other games with GTA IV being one of them. I initially wanted the HDD for some Need For Speed source/builds but he mentioned GTA IV. I was kinda overexcited, so that's why i even posted about it this early. 

Only update on the build i got is that it's appearently Xbox 360 and not PS3 (which is great as i have a 360 devkit in hand) and it's codenamed ''CollegeHardball2k8''.

You are right about GTA IV being codenamed "CollegeHardball2k8". This website (http://www.xbox-skye...ad.php?t=302027) has a list of Xbox 360 games and a special code for each different game. The code for "CollegeHardball2k8" matches GTA IV's code. 

JB6QwMB.jpg

And EFLC was codenamed "College Hardball 2K9", according to the people on assemblergames.com

Someone actually had a copy of a EFLC prototype, as I believe someone mentioned before, but they got rid of it.

ywukpH5.jpg

• lol232, spitfire 26 rus, BlackScout and 1 other like this

CarsonGT
  • CarsonGT

Cool GTA V sh*t soon

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by CarsonGT, 4 weeks ago.

It was passed around tons of people in the community. I actually have spoken to some (by sheer coincidence believe it or not). The disc was left inside disc the drive of a Rockstar kit.

No gameplay changes (as expected) but the file structure appearently was different than the final release. Wasn't told about any debug related stuff.

Guy who told me this sold it to someone else, and he passed it around to someone else. It's like some sort of cycle...

All I know that the person who has it is active on forum boards such as AssemblerGames and ObscureGamers.

Also the guy I was talking about doesn't want to share a copy anymore (because it will then "devalue the build", sounds very convinient I know :/) and is charging me 600 for the disc.

No.

However, it's possible I'm going to show something very cool soon regarding IV. No promises at this time, though. 
  • Tomasak, D T, spitfire 26 rus and 3 others like this

sebbellic01
  • sebbellic01

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 4 weeks ago

It was passed around tons of people in the community. I actually have spoken to some (by sheer coincidence believe it or not). The disc was left inside disc the drive of a Rockstar kit.

No gameplay changes (as expected) but the file structure appearently was different than the final release. Wasn't told about any debug related stuff.

Guy who told me this sold it to someone else, and he passed it around to someone else. It's like some sort of cycle...

All I know that the person who has it is active on forum boards such as AssemblerGames and ObscureGamers.

Also the guy I was talking about doesn't want to share a copy anymore (because it will then "devalue the build", sounds very convinient I know :/) and is charging me 600 for the disc.

No.

However, it's possible I'm going to show something very cool soon regarding IV. No promises at this time, though. 

Thanks for providing some nice info here, considering the lack of news about this game (and most R* games) related to debug versions and so on, loved your work on gta 5 too.

$600 way too expensive sadly. but hopefully someone else gets it eventually and releases a copy.

• CarsonGT and MrBellicLC like this

CarsonGT
  • CarsonGT

Cool GTA V sh*t soon

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by CarsonGT, 4 weeks ago.

Fml.

So we were going to surprise everybody with what we seemed to be great news. Me and Vadim M. bought an X360 Development kit together that appearently had a GTA IV build from Feb 08 on the HDD.

https://imgur.com/pFhcLw8
We blew 500 dollars on this sh*t and.. well.. we did get the kit. Wanna know what we also got? A retail version of GTA IV. Yep. We got scammed.

This was from a trusted collector, so this came as a huge surprise to me. We compared file sizes and most of them were the same. But the definitive nail in the coffin was the executable.

It was the exact same executable as the retail version, we compared them both. Fyi, the 360 IV executable was compiled on March 31st 2008.

How can a March 31st executable appear on a February 07 build? The file size is exactly the same as the PAL executable and compile dates/timestamps are exactly the same.

Also this, again, is a different person than the 600$ disc guy. We will check through this more and update on anything regarding the seller n' stuff. There's a chance he's innocent, however. More on that later.
  • Tomasak, lol232, D T and 9 others like this

Vadim M.
  • Vadim M.

Stay tuned

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Vadim M., 4 weeks ago.

Fml.

So we were going to surprise everybody with what we seemed to be great news. Me and Vadim M. bought an X360 Development kit together that appearently had a GTA IV build from Feb 08 on the HDD.
https://imgur.com/pFhcLw8
We blew 500 dollars on this sh*t and.. well.. we did get the kit. Wanna know what we also got? A retail version of GTA IV. Yep. We got scammed.

This was from a trusted collector, so this came as a huge surprise to me. We compared file sizes and most of them were the same. But the definitive nail in the coffin was the executable.

It was the exact same executable as the retail version, we compared them both. Fyi, the 360 IV executable was compiled on March 31st 2008.

How can a March 31st executable appear on a February 07 build? The file size is exactly the same as the PAL executable and compile dates/timestamps are exactly the same.

Also this, again, is a different person than the 600$ disc guy. We will check through this more and update on anything regarding the seller n' stuff. There's a chance he's innocent, however. More on that later.

I want to say that this story is real. We got scammed.

Eight years ago someone took GTA IV Retail pal version and uploaded it to Devkit. Since a Devkit can't run Retail stuff, the XEX was patched to bypass this restriction. Everyone does that, because there is no other way to play Retail stuff on it. The problem is, someone (else?) renamed the executable to "gta4_build_feb07_2008.xex" and thanks to this, we bought this kit.

In short, all files are from PAL retail version and the XEX is patched. Nothing new, just a poo.

We think that the seller isn't a scammer, because this pr*ck doesn't check the stuff he is selling. We are going for the full refund and sending this poo back to him.
It says no returns in his listing, but thanks to eBay case system and neg feedback system, we have a hope to return our money and loose some % from the shipping.

~~~
As you can see there is a GOW build as well, but it looks to be the same. Damn.

Wn9WBO4l.jpg

• Tomasak, D T, Mega and 9 others like this

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 4 weeks ago

That sucks. But at least you got the devkit tho. Don't know how much of a step fowards it is, but it is.

Vadim M.
  • Vadim M.

Stay tuned

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Vadim M., 4 weeks ago.

That sucks. But at least you got the devkit tho. Don't know how much of a step fowards it is, but it is.

It is a Zephyr kit (a poo) and I am not the only one who bought it. Paying over 500% for this stuff isn't worth it.

But anyways, we might aim for that $600 build. At least it should be real.

• Brooklynzsmac, Mr.Kurowski, DOUGL4S1 and 1 other like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users