Dubsta 6x6: Underrated griefing tool?

111 replies to this topic
Texas_Tanner
  • Texas_Tanner

Not from Texas

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 September 2014 - 04:00 AM

I used to do this when I had the turbo'd Army Barracks semi in my garage!  was really great, and I remember doing it when I had a Crusader, (my second car, didn't even know it was a glitch!) and I exploded a car on the impact!

thorpey181
  • thorpey181

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 September 2014 - 04:12 AM

Back when RR was all anybody played, I used to grief people by flipping their PV over with my Sandking and then just parking ontop of it. Watching the amount of people that it confused the f*ck out, before quickly turning to frustration was way more entertaining 

Bongsquirrel
  • Bongsquirrel

Hustler

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 04 September 2014 - 04:26 AM

How could any1 own a dubsta 6x6 and not ram into other players cars?
that's like criminal misuse or something!

Also stupid unless you wanna get blown up and killed as i wont tolerate such behavior but each to their own.

I have no problem being blown up and killed
f*ck, I enjoy being blown up, explosives are a desperate man's weapon, so that's like an automatic win for me XD
not to mention the insurance they'll have to pay.

a shot to the head, now that's humilating, blowing people up as soon as you see them only shows what a giant pussy you are.

besides if you're using free-mode to enlarge your E-peen or something you're doing it wrong!
I play for fun, and ramming some unsuspecting zentorno halfway across the map can be quite entertaining.
a lot more so than throwing sticky bombs all over the place in a sad attempt to prove what a badass you are XD

Like I said each to their own and was just stating if you try that sh*t on me you will get destroyed every time okay you get it moron!!? I like to blow up people more then try to ram them on some clumsy ass truck and get blown up 9/10 get it.

You need to tone down the tough guy talk, you're gonna scare everyone away from the forums. That's just too much alpha male for us. My pants are soaked in urine. I'm scared.

Yes you got one thing right as I am ALPHA :p

iddqdvie
  • iddqdvie

Oldschool Rebel

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:36 AM

has anyone tried using it to annoy other players?

No because im not a f*cking asshole griefer scumbag piece of sh*t. Im a GOOD player. You clearly fall into the first category so enjoy being a piece of subhuman filth.

... It's called GTA - Grand Theft Auto, dildo face. If you don't like what other players are doing, then leave. Go play Sims if you don't like this sh*t. Get off your high horse and play the game, will you?

and you are as dump as the your comment... sry - there are much more other things in gtao beside griefing and f*cking up other players for fun.

anyway +1 for the dildo face - made me smile for a sec.

annoying players without killing them is totally ok with me!

CarnageRacing00
  • CarnageRacing00

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:18 AM

Also stupid unless you wanna get blown up and killed as i wont tolerate such behavior but each to their own.

f*ck, I enjoy being blown up, explosives are a desperate man's weapon, so that's like an automatic win for me XD

a shot to the head, now that's humilating, blowing people up as soon as you see them only shows what a giant pussy you are.

besides if you're using free-mode to enlarge your E-peen or something you're doing it wrong!
I play for fun, and ramming some unsuspecting zentorno halfway across the map can be quite entertaining.
a lot more so than throwing sticky bombs all over the place in a sad attempt to prove what a badass you are XD

Like I said each to their own and was just stating if you try that sh*t on me you will get destroyed every time okay you get it moron!!? I like to blow up people more then try to ram them on some clumsy ass truck and get blown up 9/10 get it.

You need to tone down the tough guy talk, you're gonna scare everyone away from the forums. That's just too much alpha male for us. My pants are soaked in urine. I'm scared.

I'm sure you are. You made that clear by all your tough guy talk over a video game. Surely something that a mentally fortuitous and sexually secure male would be concerned about, and boy are you concerned about it.
  • Bongsquirrel and Zondar like this

Bongsquirrel
  • Bongsquirrel

Hustler

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:43 AM

I'm sure you are. You made that clear by all your tough guy talk over a video game. Surely something that a mentally fortuitous and sexually secure male would be concerned about, and boy are you concerned about it.

lol you are funny pawned..

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:44 AM

Has it occurred to you that he might be joking? ;)

• Bongsquirrel likes this

CarnageRacing00
  • CarnageRacing00

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2014 - 02:16 PM

Has it occurred to you that so am I?

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

retired heist lord

• Members
  • Belgium
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:23 PM

what i found out its a good grief tool against the fool that goes passive mode after killing you and thinks he is safe on higher ground :)

further then that, i think the most efective grief tool are still the super cars

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:05 AM

what i found out its a good grief tool against the fool that goes passive mode after killing you and thinks he is safe on higher ground :)

further then that, i think the most efective grief tool are still the super cars

sandkings much better, higher clearance, climbs wall they never thought possible when the 4x4 actually works, especially if you have a friend with a torismo or cheetah to use for a ramp, haha, so much fun.

DangerZone77
  • DangerZone77

ninja not ninjer

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:51 AM

0_0.jpg

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:58 AM

Has it occurred to you that so am I?

Riiiight ;)

Shaundi.
  • Shaundi.

This ain't noise mate, this is f*ckin' Showtek

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 September 2014 - 10:52 AM Edited by ZeusMowat_278, 05 September 2014 - 10:54 AM.

Im a GOOD player. You clearly fall into the first category so enjoy being a piece of subhuman filth.

So killing other players in this game makes us "subhuman filth"?

Ooo... kaayyy.

You know what, you just made yourself look like an ass :lol:

OT: Dubsta 6x6 is a magnet for Lazer pilots & sticky bombs. Though, not fast enough to grief other players who are driving faster cars.
  • Bongsquirrel and Wombater like this

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 05 September 2014 - 11:06 AM

Is griefing the ONLY thing people care about?!?!?

Half the topics on this satan forsaken forum are about griefing. Weapons, glitches, wall breaches, getting out of bad sport, jets, tanks, everything has to be grief related. 

Dear griefers. Throw your consoles through a window and let the sun's rays which you haven't seen in months burn your body down to ashes for your parents to later clean up.

• ten-a-penny, gizmonomono and Darth Absentis like this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 05 September 2014 - 11:08 AM

Half the topics on this satan forsaken forum are about griefing. Weapons, glitches, wall breaches, getting out of bad sport, jets, tanks, everything has to be grief related. 

Dear griefers. Throw your consoles through a window and let the sun's rays which you haven't seen in months burn your body down to ashes for your parents to later clean up.

I love you.

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 05 September 2014 - 11:11 AM

I love you.

You love everyone

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 05 September 2014 - 11:13 AM

I love you.

You love everyone

*Don't.

Just don't get me start it...

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 05 September 2014 - 11:20 AM

I love you.

You love everyone

*Don't.

Just don't get me start it...

It's okay, man.... spread the love! :D

hippie-flower-md.png

Wombater
  • Wombater

Swipe Right? No? Ok...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 September 2014 - 12:33 PM

Im a GOOD player. You clearly fall into the first category so enjoy being a piece of subhuman filth.

So killing other players in this game makes us "subhuman filth"?
Ooo... kaayyy.
You know what, you just made yourself look like an ass :lol:
OT: Dubsta 6x6 is a magnet for Lazer pilots & sticky bombs. Though, not fast enough to grief other players who are driving faster cars.

:) Zeus!

CarnageRacing00
  • CarnageRacing00

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 September 2014 - 02:44 PM

Because this game has the sh*ttiest community of any game in history. A bunch of spoiled little brat children who hack and glitch their way through the game so they're not afraid of losing anything. I've played nice from day one, but not anymore. I'm done having my session ruined by some asshole who wants to troll and intentionally piss people off. It's one thing to attack other players, it's another to do it in such a way that it forces them to leave the session. I am now on the offensive - but I'm still fair. If I ram you with my 6x6, I carry on about my business. You can chase me if you want, I probably won't even shoot at you unless your bust out sticky bombs. In my opinion, although you can still call it griefing, it's actually giving players something to do and not REALLY hurting anybody.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 05 September 2014 - 02:47 PM

Because this game has the sh*ttiest community of any game in history. A bunch of spoiled little brat children who hack and glitch their way through the game so they're not afraid of losing anything. I've played nice from day one, but not anymore. I'm done having my session ruined by some asshole who wants to troll and intentionally piss people off. It's one thing to attack other players, it's another to do it in such a way that it forces them to leave the session. I am now on the offensive - but I'm still fair. If I ram you with my 6x6, I carry on about my business. You can chase me if you want, I probably won't even shoot at you unless your bust out sticky bombs. In my opinion, although you can still call it griefing, it's actually giving players something to do and not REALLY hurting anybody.

Yeah. If somebody rammed me in a Dubsta full power I'll just laugh or bring my own and turn it into ramming derbies. No crying or anything.

• Zwenkwiel and ~TKP~ like this

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

retired heist lord

• Members
  • Belgium
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 05 September 2014 - 04:08 PM

sandkings much better, higher clearance, climbs wall they never thought possible when the 4x4 actually works, especially if you have a friend with a torismo or cheetah to use for a ramp, haha, so much fun.
Yea but trading it for my dubsta 6x6...yea no thanks :)
Still...if we ever get more parking space the sandking xl is probably the one i gonna add first :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users