Photo

Dubsta 6x6: Underrated griefing tool?

111 replies to this topic
CarnageRacing00
  • CarnageRacing00

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2014 - 02:09 AM Edited by MichiganMuscle77, 03 September 2014 - 02:10 AM.

Yeah, I know, a well placed sticky is all it takes to do it in, and those big windows don't do much to stop bullets... but has anyone tried using it to annoy other players? It actually works pretty great.

All you do is wait and watch their activity. If you get the opportunity to, drive up at full speed and ram the side of their car, and they will launch off the road, flipping uncontrollably for a good distance.

It's extra fun if you catch them on an elevated expressway and drop them to the ground below.

The weight and strength of the Dubsta 6x6 means that not much is gonna slow it down, the least of which are the supercars and stuff that most players drive, so you can really launch some of them if you hit them right. It's also fast enough to outrun anything less than a sports car, and you can play cat and mouse with faster cars if you're able to maneuver the cumbersome bastard well. 

If you haven't tried it, and you own a Dubsta 6x6, I encourage you to give it a go. You'll have a lot of fun, and it's not a major form of griefing as you're simply annoying other players at most. Best way to do it with the most success is to shoot for slower vehicles or parked vehicles. Make sure the player is IN their car, if you want to catch them off guard. You can always go off-radar too, that adds an entirely different element of hilarity. 

If someone could do it and film the results... that'd be great. Give it a try, it's fun.

• livejoker, Clueless Muffin, arziben and 6 others like this

livejoker
  • livejoker

Look Deep In My Eyes As I Touch You

• Van Society
  • None

Posted 03 September 2014 - 02:17 AM Edited by livejoker, 03 September 2014 - 02:31 AM.

I drive it in every session I join and can tell you:

-to grief someone they must be Paused or away from the controller (or you need to be quick).
-some cars can get away from a fully tuned Dubsta. It's a quick truck but it's still a truck. So your target needs to be something slower.
-slanted-nose super cars can sometimes make it ramp up them, launching the truck so you need to hit them sideways.

Other than that; yes it's an amazing machine. It's also got another little cool feature:

Doing rooftop rumble back in the grinding days. Waiting for package to get delivered. Guy jumps in bed of my 6x6 and starts throwing tear gas everywhere and stomping on my truck (hitting it). I reverse, stop dead and my truck's last two wheels slides off the edge, the door of the bed swings open and the guy falls down the drain. I was laughing the whole time as he was throwing me tear gas from down there. So, yeah, great truck and very underrated.

*edit*
In response to streetx1 below me: I love it when it slides around (giggity), it feels powerful and just wants to unleash its fury.

• mikezilla2 likes this

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

F*kn magnets, how do they work?

• Members

Posted 03 September 2014 - 02:23 AM

I had it, it's only good stock imo. Once you max it, it's pretty crappy imo. Slides all over the place.

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Unedited
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 03 September 2014 - 02:25 AM

I like to get the truck as full as possible, in general 2 people sitting in the back and driving off a cliff so they fall of to their deaths

CarnageRacing00
  • CarnageRacing00

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:12 AM

I love the thing. I was screwing around with some dude who had a stolen Futo, we ended up in the freeway near the airport. He jumped down to the ground after I rammed him and got in a big shoutout with the cops. I pushed his Futo off the side and it exploded when it hit the ground, which blew up a cop car, which blew up the player. It was hilarious.
  • phazeone1 likes this

K-ROSE
  • K-ROSE

45 mins Southeast of Thibodaux, Louisiana

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:29 AM

The only thing the Dubsta 6x6 is good for is painting it bright yellow, driving into a river, and sitting in the back like it's a life raft. 

• saintsrow, Relative007 and Maxxi like this

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2014 - 06:16 AM

Too bouncy.

Aby
  • Aby

★ Sexualizer ★

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Biggest Like Whore 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Best New Member 2013

Posted 03 September 2014 - 06:18 AM

It's a sticky-bomb magnet with a severe case of understeer...

• hei3enberg likes this

Remote Six
  • Remote Six

I am Quantum

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2014 - 06:25 AM

has anyone tried using it to annoy other players?

No because im not a f*cking asshole griefer scumbag piece of sh*t. Im a GOOD player. You clearly fall into the first category so enjoy being a piece of subhuman filth.
  • livejoker and This Guy? like this

livejoker
  • livejoker

Look Deep In My Eyes As I Touch You

• Van Society
  • None

Posted 03 September 2014 - 06:50 AM

No because im not a f*cking asshole griefer scumbag piece of sh*t. Im a GOOD player. You clearly fall into the first category so enjoy being a piece of subhuman filth.

Well that escalated quickly.

• bmg1001, Shaundi., meatrocket8 and 8 others like this

Giantsgiants
  • Giantsgiants

Boss

• Members
  • Mauritius

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:55 AM

Thank you for the information. Now I have another use for my Gasai Yuno Dubsta 6x6.

0_0.jpg

• Eyecandy likes this

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 03 September 2014 - 08:00 AM

Im a GOOD player. 

You and everyone else in this forum.

• meatrocket8, jacka, DriveLikeAViking and 3 others like this

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:05 AM

The sandking is a better griefing tool because if you put the right bars in the bed of the truck then the rear is completely bullet proof. As for the dubsta though, I would replace mine with another truck if rockstar were to release another one

KornbreadMaf1a
  • KornbreadMaf1a

You come at the king you best not miss.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:18 AM

Gets
Off
On
Dick
  • KamikaziOtter and LuCkySabeR like this

Wombater
  • Wombater

Swipe Right? No? Ok...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:27 AM

... It's called GTA - Grand Theft Auto, dildo face. If you don't like what other players are doing, then leave. Go play Sims if you don't like this sh*t. Get off your high horse and play the game, will you?

• JoeyDeacan likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 03 September 2014 - 10:48 AM

... It's called GTA - Grand Theft Auto, dildo face. If you don't like what other players are doing, then leave. Go play Sims if you don't like this sh*t. Get off your high horse and play the game, will you?

GTA means do whateverthef*ckever you want, not some senseless killing.

• Sky_Light12 and Muluu like this

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 03 September 2014 - 10:57 AM

You seriously need to kick back and smoke a blunt, kid. Every time I see you post it's some angry sh*t, being overly aggressive for no reason. Grow up, and behave yourself.

• KamikaziOtter, ~TKP~ and JimmyDemonni like this

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 03 September 2014 - 10:57 AM

seems we need powerful & fast vehicle like ambulance or firetruck to overwhelm that 6x6

liberator & elegy

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:06 AM Edited by Sky_Light12, 03 September 2014 - 11:09 AM.

enough , everyone has diffrent will . some may are good , vigilante , challenger ( who often challenge player in fair way to prove themselves ) , loyal , courageous ( has no regards of repeatedly killed and able to retaliate easily the experts , bravely facing tanks/jets , darely initate by 1 , bravely win unfair created modes ) , calm , wise , polite , etc . was a bad players were too ? of course , these include : trolls/griefers , racists , cheater/ unfair players ( count modder , hacker & glitcher ) , arrogant ( claiming their family is rich , lots of money & GTA$ , guns , vehicle with full customization ) , greedy ( such as those don't give them a guns / lent a vehicle/pegasus vehicle or even refuse anyone begging help ) , annoying ( saying things that annoy you at mic ) , etc

Wombater
  • Wombater

Swipe Right? No? Ok...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:09 AM

You just said it. If I want to, I will do some senseless killing. It's my choice, not yours.

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:13 AM

You just said it. If I want to, I will do some senseless killing. It's my choice, not yours.

make sure don't pick a wrong player , as u most likely get pinned down by them ( such as accompanied by friends , crew or even crackshooters )

if u kill noobs , you got no courage

if u overwhelmed victim with friends / crew or a one man army crackshooter , " i'm surprised , you're got the courage "

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:16 AM

Then why you told him to 'go play The Sims' then?

• RowanSane likes this

CarnageRacing00
  • CarnageRacing00

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:20 AM

Anger issues.

So because I drive around in a giant target and crash into other cars in free roam, not using any weapons, and usually get blown up in return, that puts me among the ranks if wall breachers, tank spammers, god mode glitchers and so on?

Give me a break dude. You're clearly filled with anger and are just looking for something to justify it. I expect to see a news story someday involving you and a sexually abused pit bull who finally snapped and took off your face.
  • Shaundi., ten-a-penny, ~TKP~ and 3 others like this

Titania
  • Titania

Winky face! ;)

• The Connection
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:26 AM

Wombat, how exactly equals "theft" "senseless killing" and so on?

Wombater
  • Wombater

Swipe Right? No? Ok...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:49 AM

Then why you told him to 'go play The Sims' then?

Because he said he's not subhuman filth, and not a 'f*cking asshole griefer scumbag piece of sh*t'.

Wombat, how exactly equals "theft" "senseless killing" and so on?

... In general, theft is a crime, and crimes are related to guns and shooting. Besides, the GTA franchise is well known for their inclusion of speed, snort, sex and guns.
  • Titania likes this

Titania
  • Titania

Winky face! ;)

• The Connection
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:50 AM

I stole candy while I was young...

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:53 AM

And now you're old?

• LuCkySabeR likes this

Titania
  • Titania

Winky face! ;)

• The Connection
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:56 AM

And now you're old?

I think 23 is old yes :(

Anyway

my friend and I used to play cat and mouse. Me in my Panto trying to dodge him in his 6x6..

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:58 AM

And now you're old?

I think 23 is old yes :(

Anyway

my friend and I used to play cat and mouse. Me in my Panto trying to dodge him in his 6x6..

You're in for a tough middle age crisis then :D

That sounds like fun. Gonna try it today.

Titania
  • Titania

Winky face! ;)

• The Connection
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 September 2014 - 12:01 PM

You're in for a tough middle age crisis then :D

That sounds like fun. Gonna try it today.

It's fun and scary.. if he gets you, you'll be launched XD
  • gizmonomono likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users