RavingWithJesus
  • RavingWithJesus

Gangsta

• The Yakuza
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 05 September 2014 - 02:20 AM

I

Ill be on till midnight EST. Yea I still have you (forgot which name you were under), I think we did the races trade wins or the indepedence day hats.

Yeah I think you helped with beer hats and there was a cargobob with a tank coming at us lol but sh*t midnight eastern is 9 pacific...

Wow sorry for the math lesson there...that was stupid. But yeah if you happen to be online later while I'm on I'll invite you

Kittybeth
  • Kittybeth

Essentially Confused

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 September 2014 - 11:23 AM

Only played Chop Chop but that was a good'un. Nice to do a new mission.

DemolitionMan
  • DemolitionMan

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 September 2014 - 02:40 PM

I

Ill be on till midnight EST. Yea I still have you (forgot which name you were under), I think we did the races trade wins or the indepedence day hats.

Yeah I think you helped with beer hats and there was a cargobob with a tank coming at us lol but sh*t midnight eastern is 9 pacific...

Wow sorry for the math lesson there...that was stupid. But yeah if you happen to be online later while I'm on I'll invite you

if it's not too much trouble, i wouldn't mind an invite for Chop Chop too. GT is  L42 Cameron

i'll be online all day, btw

*Lola
  • *Lola

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 September 2014 - 07:48 PM Edited by *Lola, 05 September 2014 - 07:58 PM.

I like Effin' Lazers. It would be better if we could play it solo. Too many idiots crash the jet.

Chop Chop is fun. One of my new favorite missions. It also would be better if we could play it solo.

If Hack and Dash can be single, Sinking Feeling and Chumash and Grab should be too.

Tigereyesxx
  • Tigereyesxx

Hand of Friendship or Fist of Enmity?.....

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 September 2014 - 10:18 PM

I agree all missions should be playable solo,it's a pain having to invite and no one joins,so you can't play mission.....some missions don't get played much for that reason...

AR Musha Gundam
  • AR Musha Gundam

The Legend of the Gundam

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 September 2014 - 06:40 PM

Looking for Effin' Lazer mission from Martin if anyone can help. On Xbox 360.

Gamertag is same as forum username.

NCD1 GrimReefer
  • NCD1 GrimReefer

I'm the dude, man.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 September 2014 - 08:15 PM

I have effin lazers but still haven't got chop chop. Would be interested in trading. Xbox 360, tag same as forum. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users