A1Getdismoney
  • A1Getdismoney

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2014 - 08:57 PM

Chop Chop -

Effin Lazers - (One of my new faves)

What do you all think of the new missions?

cswood
  • cswood

Jack of No Trades

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:12 AM

Played Chop Chop twice already. I like it. Good Buzzard mission. Got 20k the first time I played it and 18k the second time. If that payout can be averaged this could be the new Rooftop Rumble.

Haven't played Lazers yet. Anybody want to invite me? :lol:

Wallocoaster
  • Wallocoaster

Former Planet GTA News Contributer/Moderator

• New Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 September 2014 - 02:31 AM

Are you on PS3 or 360? If you're on PS3, I'll invite you to Effin Lazers in exchange for an invite to Chop Chop.

Vec
  • Vec

That tough guy act is ridiculous! >:U

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:23 AM

I got invited to Effin' Lazers as soon as I started GTA V lol.

I've yet to play Chop Chop

Zephex
  • Zephex

#RiseUp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2014 - 04:13 AM

Done Chop Chop twice now, I love it. And I got 17k and 19k so that's a plus. Haven't done the other though.. 

• Miauuu5_7 likes this

cswood
  • cswood

Jack of No Trades

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 September 2014 - 04:43 AM

Are you on PS3 or 360? If you're on PS3, I'll invite you to Effin Lazers in exchange for an invite to Chop Chop.

Too late, it popped up on my phone not too long after I posted. Also did a new(?) Martin mission where we had to go rescue El Stupido from some cops. But I am always up for doing missions so feel free to add me on PS3, GT: cswood413

Jimmy Darmody
  • Jimmy Darmody

Don

• Members

Posted 03 September 2014 - 06:23 PM

Too late, it popped up on my phone not too long after I posted. Also did a new(?) Martin mission where we had to go rescue El Stupido from some cops. But I am always up for doing missions so feel free to add me on PS3, GT: cswood413

El Stupid mission is not new. 

Anyway, who offer these new missions? Martin, Lester...?

SevDoggX
  • SevDoggX

Konami wat r u doin staph

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:42 PM Edited by SevDoggX, 03 September 2014 - 07:43 PM.

Martin and Trevor.

I don't believe you can request jobs from Ron and get missions from Trevor. Chop Chop is the mission provided by Trevor, Effin' Lazers by Martin. I assume you'll have to wait to be contacted by Trevor for that mission.

I got both of the missions right after another in no time flat. 'Just lucky I say, but I couldn't play them because they both require at least two players, and nobody would join the mission from the lobby even as I sent out thousands of invites to randoms, and 'skill matched players' lol, so now I have to wait to be contacted again.

A1Getdismoney
  • A1Getdismoney

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:48 PM

I got effin lazers by calling martin and chop chop by looking at the texts i got from trevor.. deleting ones i didnt want before that

Jimmy Darmody
  • Jimmy Darmody

Don

• Members

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:46 PM

but I couldn't play them because they both require at least two players, and nobody would join the mission from the lobby even as I sent out thousands of invites to randoms, and 'skill matched players' lol, so now I have to wait to be contacted again.

You know, funny you mention that, i don't know if it is a coincidence or not but every since the new update it's been harder to have people accepting your invitations, at least i feel that way...

carmisa
  • carmisa

Carmisa

• Members

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:49 PM

How long does Chop Chop take to finish on solo? I have a system for RR that takes less than 10 mins solo and I get a payout of between $18000.00 and $22500.00 with Rp of between 3200 and 4000. So unless Chop Chop can do better than that I'll stick to RR.

How long does Chop Chop take to finish on solo? I have a system for RR that takes less than 10 mins solo and I get a payout of between $18000.00 and $22500.00 with Rp of between 3200 and 4000. So unless Chop Chop can do better than that I'll stick to RR.

A1Getdismoney
  • A1Getdismoney

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:52 PM

You can't play chop chop solo, must have a minimum of 2 players

carmisa
  • carmisa

Carmisa

• Members

Posted 03 September 2014 - 10:03 PM

Ok    how long does it take with 2 players? 

Wallocoaster
  • Wallocoaster

Former Planet GTA News Contributer/Moderator

• New Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 September 2014 - 01:41 AM Edited by Wallocoaster, 04 September 2014 - 03:38 AM.

I don't remember this El Stupid one. Was it added recently?

Anyway, can anyone invite me to that and Chop Chop on PS3?

Update (about 2 hours later): I ran into a mission I haven't seen before. It's called 'Pickup Sticks'. It's given by Martin. You have to take a helicopter and fly to 4 different locations to pick up packages.

With that mission and the one mentioned above, I'm convinced that I missed an update that released new contact missions between the one in May and this recent one. What else am I missiing?

RavingWithJesus
  • RavingWithJesus

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 04 September 2014 - 03:46 AM

can someone invite me to chop chop on xbox? I can invite you to effin lazers if you havent unlocked that mission

Miauuu5_7
  • Miauuu5_7

Los Viruz Antrax

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 04 September 2014 - 10:31 AM

Done Chop Chop twice now, I love it. And I got 17k and 19k so that's a plus. Haven't done the other though..

Madrazo (lazer job) is alright. With you and someone else or more players it's really easy. I'm not sure if the timer changes with more people but with two it had 6 minutes I think it was? And it was 3-4 minutes left when me and the other player exploded all planes.

I haven't done chop chop but I keep getting Trevor coming up saying to do it. I'm usually busy in freeroam battle whenever he f*ckin' ask me and likewise all the other players are battling so no one would join (needs 2 players) but I'll have a go after dinner. Sounds fun from people's opinions on here.

El Stupid mission is not new. Anyway, who offer these new missions? Martin, Lester...?
I don't remember this El Stupid one. Was it added recently? Anyway, can anyone invite me to that and Chop Chop on PS3? Update (about 2 hours later): I ran into a mission I haven't seen before. It's called 'Pickup Sticks'. It's given by Martin. You have to take a helicopter and fly to 4 different locations to pick up packages. With that mission and the one mentioned above, I'm convinced that I missed an update that released new contact missions between the one in May and this recent one. What else am I missiing?

Pick up sticks is a good tough job. I did it with lower RP players who picked me up in the helicopter and dropped us right in the middle of the oil field = dead. The helicopter was blown to sh*t I was only one left and only made it too the hardware store and time expired on me :( I haven't tried it again, pisses me off too much.

DemolitionMan
  • DemolitionMan

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2014 - 12:40 PM Edited by DemolitionMan, 04 September 2014 - 12:41 PM.

Played Chop Chop twice already. I like it. Good Buzzard mission. Got 20k the first time I played it and 18k the second time. If that payout can be averaged this could be the new Rooftop Rumble.

If you haven't played Effin' Lazers yet, i'll invite you. In return, can you host Chop Chop for me?

i'm on xbox, btw. what's your GT?

dvntsvnt
  • dvntsvnt

gg, no re

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2014 - 01:05 PM

To get Chop Chop, I completed the mission Potshot and afterwards parked outside Trevor's place, went away from my console for about 30 minutes. Came back and BAM in my message box. 

Now I just need to get Time To Get Away, that other new mission with El Stupido, from Martin. And yes, it is a new mission, as of the 1.15 patch.

DemolitionMan
  • DemolitionMan

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2014 - 01:17 PM

To get Chop Chop, I completed the mission Potshot and afterwards parked outside Trevor's place, went away from my console for about 30 minutes. Came back and BAM in my message box. 

Now I just need to get Time To Get Away, that other new mission with El Stupido, from Martin. And yes, it is a new mission, as of the 1.15 patch.

i have Time To Get Away. if you want me to host that for you, i can, if you host Chop Chop in return.  :)

RavingWithJesus
  • RavingWithJesus

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2014 - 04:00 PM Edited by ajdude1, 04 September 2014 - 04:01 PM.

I played chop chop, a friend unlocked it, it pays great and it's so much better than effin lazers...which is a sh*tty mission since I usually get paired up with someone who can't fly and crashes right at the end...

dvntsvnt
  • dvntsvnt

gg, no re

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:00 PM

I was able to complete Effin Lazers solo after the random that invited me kept crashing his plane and left after a Restart loaded up.

There was plenty of time to get all the planes (the last one for me was down at Los Santos International Airport) and fly back for to shoot the Buzzards down. Though the only trick at the end was to climb out of my Lazer and climb into the other Lazer to complete that initial objective.

I thanked him for leaving, after I completed it.

• RavingWithJesus likes this

jazzbone
  • jazzbone

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 September 2014 - 08:50 PM

I completed Chop Chop last night from an invite. We failed twice but the 3rd try worked when i used my buzzard from the start as my partner went in on foot and then picked up the buzzard the mission provides. Now with 2 buzzards the rest was easy. I missed what the payout was.

Jason Frost
  • Jason Frost

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 September 2014 - 09:31 PM

Can anyone invite me to play Chop Chop on PS3?

Send me your PSN ID and I will add you.

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Meep Meep.

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2014 - 10:50 PM Edited by SirMichaelRocks23, 04 September 2014 - 10:53 PM.

Ok    how long does it take with 2 players? 

Between 10-20 minutes, depending on the player's skills with a Buzzard.

MasterNe0
  • MasterNe0

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 September 2014 - 10:54 PM

Im looking for both chop chop, lazers and A time to get away. Anyone able to help me get all 3 on the XBOX?

RavingWithJesus
  • RavingWithJesus

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 September 2014 - 12:58 AM

Im looking for both chop chop, lazers and A time to get away. Anyone able to help me get all 3 on the XBOX?

i can

MasterNe0
  • MasterNe0

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 September 2014 - 01:34 AM

GT is mast3rne0

That be awesome if you can. I am on now.

RavingWithJesus
  • RavingWithJesus

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 September 2014 - 01:39 AM

GT is mast3rne0

That be awesome if you can. I am on now.

I think I already have you added...and I won't be able to get on until 9-10 pacific time though

MasterNe0
  • MasterNe0

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 September 2014 - 01:44 AM

Ill be on till midnight EST. Yea I still have you (forgot which name you were under), I think we did the races trade wins or the indepedence day hats.

RavingWithJesus
  • RavingWithJesus

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 September 2014 - 01:54 AM

Ill be on till midnight EST. Yea I still have you (forgot which name you were under), I think we did the races trade wins or the indepedence day hats.

Yeah I think you helped with beer hats and there was a cargobob with a tank coming at us lol but sh*t midnight eastern is 9 pacific...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users