Where can I download IDE_DD_Tweaker & Draw Distance Changer?
Posted 06 March 2017 - 02:07 PM
Posted 07 March 2017 - 03:05 PM
Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:31 PM Edited by SilverRST, 20 March 2017 - 05:42 PM.
Junior already created a small script to only load whole map. I still have it if you need it.
Posted 06 April 2017 - 01:04 PM Edited by SilverRST, 06 April 2017 - 01:05 PM.
And now, GTA SA map looks very small without the lods
Not really. Just lower the distance so you have that fog in the distance which makes SA look big.
Without fog, yes it looks small. Lods or no lods, it's the same except the quality.
- Stoopid Stuff likes this
Posted 09 April 2017 - 02:22 AM
Posted 21 May 2017 - 09:06 AM
Has anyone managed to fix this issue? The game runs fine until I trying flying and it just completely freezes after 30 seconds or so.
Posted 13 hours ago
Do I need any additional plugins to make this work?
[IDETweaker] TimedObjectsDrawDistance = 300.0 // All values below 10.0 will be used as a multiplier, otherwise as a draw distance. NeonsDrawDistance = 2000.0 LODObjectsDrawDistance = 2000.0 GenericObjectsDrawDistance = 800.0 AllNormalObjectsDrawDistance = 1500.0 VegetationDrawDistance = 800.0 LoadAllBinaryIPLs = 1 PreloadLODs = 1
Are there any bugs?
- Models will only appear when you are looking towards the area. While this is not actually a bug with this mod, the game automatically loads the LODs no matter if you are looking at the area or not, then replaces the Lods with the HQ models when you do look. Hopefully this can be sorted one day.
- When entering a interior and the game plays the animation of entering through the door, you won't see any buildings as LODs are by default loaded. Hopefully sorting this problem will be as simple as _DK's binthesky.cs script along with the problem above.
- Invisible 'walls' around SA. They will be fixed in next version. If you find any please share them here, any help will be appreciated. I know there is one in LAe.ipl by the church.
How do I install this? (Especially as I forgot to include a readme!)
Can I install this using Modloader?
- Create a folder in Modloader and copy gta3.img from your models folder to the newly created folder for this mod
- Follow the steps above
- Blackbird88, Crspy and Ruvix like this
2 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users