[REL|SA] SA_LODless

125 replies to this topic
little_idiot
  • little_idiot

Snitch

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 30 November 2014 - 06:07 PM

Can someone share the files for gta3.img? No chances for me to run IMGconsole at my old PC  :panic:

Reyks
  • Reyks

Valar Morghulis

• Feroci
  • Brazil
  • Helpfulness Awards [Mods]

Posted 30 November 2014 - 11:12 PM

Can someone share the files for gta3.img? No chances for me to run IMGconsole at my old PC  :panic:

ModLoader

• Blackbird88, Silent, undertaker fan and 6 others like this

little_idiot
  • little_idiot

Snitch

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 01 December 2014 - 03:20 AM

StrafeBolt, please, be so kind and show me, which files from original archive I should place inside Modloader folder? I told you - I can't use IMGConsole for any reasons. This is the reason why I'm asking for pure files to place them in gta3.img.

P.S. Why you gave me a link to Modloader? Was it requested by me or what?

undertaker fan
  • undertaker fan

Hustler

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 01 December 2014 - 06:14 AM

Try this mod with modloader.

Fantomax
  • Fantomax

X-Force Rulez

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 01 December 2014 - 09:22 AM

Because ModLoader is a better solution for modding in these modern days. It won't touch ANY of your original files. 

Gramps
  • Gramps

★★★★★

• GTA Mods Staff
  • New-Zealand
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 01 December 2014 - 09:32 AM

StrafeBolt, please, be so kind and show me, which files from original archive I should place inside Modloader folder? I told you - I can't use IMGConsole for any reasons. This is the reason why I'm asking for pure files to place them in gta3.img.

P.S. Why you gave me a link to Modloader? Was it requested by me or what?

Why can't you use IMG Console?

You aren't adding files to gta3.img, but deleting them. All IMGConsole does is delete the files listed inside the "SA_LODless.ims" file from gta3.img.

• little_idiot likes this

Reyks
  • Reyks

Valar Morghulis

• Feroci
  • Brazil
  • Helpfulness Awards [Mods]

Posted 01 December 2014 - 12:53 PM

Sh*t my apologies, I didn't notice the OP provided only IMGConsole in the DL link, in this case ModLoader will be useless if you don't have the gta3.img with the removed files. I suggest you to PM nWo and see if he can send you the modded gta3.img, then all you have to do is create a folder in Modloader an put gta3.img inside it.

little_idiot
  • little_idiot

Snitch

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 01 December 2014 - 07:43 PM Edited by little_idiot, 02 December 2014 - 04:44 AM.

Oh, guys, sorry. I can open that ims-file with notepad and then manually delete all the listed files)) Just forgot to check this before posting.

Ok, more problems are coming: there is no solid surfaces more! Once spawned, CJ always starting to fall down through the map:

RdgD.jpgRdgE.jpg

Data folders & gta3.img (without ipl-files) are in modloader directory. Limit adjuster version is 1.5 (see spoiler for settings). What is wrong?

Spoiler

No mods are installed. Only LODless, only hardcore!

Fantomax
  • Fantomax

X-Force Rulez

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 04 January 2015 - 06:41 AM

er... have you tried replacing SALIMITS line from  the second page?

little_idiot
  • little_idiot

Snitch

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 15 January 2015 - 04:46 PM Edited by little_idiot, 15 January 2015 - 04:48 PM.

I did everything, that I was able to find within topic. Finally got LOD.Mod with trees + BSOR cause it works fine)

• undertaker fan likes this

undertaker fan
  • undertaker fan

Hustler

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 15 January 2015 - 06:04 PM

^Does it work with SAMP after all this?

little_idiot
  • little_idiot

Snitch

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 17 January 2015 - 04:54 PM

I have no idea about this as I have never tried to play in SA:MP - for me it is not interesting.

(Ambient)
  • (Ambient)

The Golden Void speaks to me...

• Facade Corporation
  • Poland

Posted 10 February 2015 - 01:11 PM

I found the reason why GTA SA crashes with this mod:

There's a problem with files from "maps" folder.

erickesau
  • erickesau

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2015 - 05:25 AM Edited by erickesau, 02 April 2015 - 04:39 AM.

Thanks, now I know what was causing the crash. Copy and replace below to the [SALIMITS] in you limit_adjuster_gta3vcsa.ini

hello nWo51289 I have a tool for you to make automatic auto-installer for gta sa, I read your question about sparkcs.exe alternative ,and I just make a programm for make automatic installer, I speak spanish sorry for my bad english here is the program you can make unlimited size automatic installer.  
http://www.mediafire.com/?a241d12mw2187 
This is new version v5.0.1  thanks enjoy and share.   

Misunderstood
  • Misunderstood

Keep up, motherf*cker!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2015 - 12:11 AM

Crashing at loading. Tried clean and modded install. Followed directions and even changed the .ini.

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

What you want done to your melon?

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2015 - 12:26 AM Edited by BlackScout, 25 February 2015 - 12:47 AM.

Do you use Project 2DFX, or something?
Search on the pages before, there are changes for the Open* Limit Adjuster that makes this not happen...

It may help.

Misunderstood
  • Misunderstood

Keep up, motherf*cker!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2015 - 12:41 AM

Do you use Project 2DFX, or something?
Search on the pages before, there are changes for the fastman92 Limit Adjuster that makes this not happen...

It may help.

Already did that and edited everything like he said. Still crashing.

_CP_
  • _CP_

Boss

• Feroci
  • Poland
  • Most Helpful Modding 2016 [Runner-up]
    Best Vehicle 2016 [IVPack]
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 01 March 2015 - 02:49 PM

I guess it's streaming memory problem, right?
DkNj6Xs.png
a5OuxFT.png

nWo51289
  • nWo51289

Outcast

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 16 March 2015 - 07:33 PM Edited by nWo51289, 16 March 2015 - 07:38 PM.

A update is long overdue, had some free time to do another version of this. Just a few little things to fix till release. Things left to do is increase individual Draw Distances (reason why there are some blue boxes in the screens below) as well as some tiny things which shouldn't take long to do. There are still bugs but that is more to do with how the game works, models only appear when your looking towards the area and no model appears when you are entering a interior and it shows the animation of going through a door. This is just simply because there are no LODs now!  :lol: Hopefully a simple fix like _DK's binthesky.cs script will sort those issues out.

- Only HQ models that were connected to a LOD are transferred to IPls
- Enexes fully working along with peds/scripts inside interiors
- Default main.scm & game saves fully working without bugs (no "cracked" terrains or missing models)
- Fully working with SAMP
- Added missing Four Dragons props

K7WYSIjm.jpg VGjF2pcm.jpg 4VOoHESm.jpg XFEVU9um.jpg 6fXEPZWm.jpg tebZtIym.jpg

SRNnApBm.jpg QxF2PlHm.jpg 2gmVyClm.jpg dAYVz8wm.jpg RzQ5BEOm.jpg Wy2UBj1m.jpg bc8bhFIm.jpg 4NqHcx0m.jpg pa7YRPAm.jpg DhZ9MHjm.jpg pPj77E7m.jpg

• Blackbird88, Sidoarjo_Modder, undertaker fan and 6 others like this

_CP_
  • _CP_

Boss

• Feroci
  • Poland

Posted 16 March 2015 - 08:04 PM Edited by _CP_, 16 March 2015 - 08:04 PM.

Black roads bug is related to famous R* bug fixed by DK?

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

What you want done to your melon?

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 March 2015 - 08:05 PM

This is simply wonderful, I thought you weren't going to update this again.

Great job, can't wait to test the latest version =))

nWo51289
  • nWo51289

Outcast

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2015 - 05:57 AM Edited by nWo51289, 17 March 2015 - 06:32 AM.

@_CP_ - Yes that bug is fixed, my game only has IDE_DD_Tweaker, SA Draw Distance Changer & Open Limit Adjuster. The black road bug only appears if you zoom a lot out from the map and gets worst the further you go. Normal gameplay is fine.

@BlackScout - I didn't think I would update this either!

If you install SA_LODless, you will now have 10130 free IDs to play with as all together without LODs the game uses just a total of 9863 IDs. You could add a second LODless SA without using fastman92's Limit Adjuster!

Also SAMP will freeze if you delete all the LODs from gta3.img, so originally there was going to be two versions of this mod. Just figured out you can move all the LODs from gta3.img to SAMPCOL.img and SAMP will work fine now. So back to one version. So now edit individual draw distances and its ready for release!

• BlackScout likes this

nyolc8
  • nyolc8

-

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 17 March 2015 - 11:52 AM

@nWo51289: what PC specification you have? And, is it running for you without any lagg?

nWo51289
  • nWo51289

Outcast

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2015 - 02:10 PM

@nyocl8 - Screenshots above were taken with my gaming desktop (core i7 4770k @4.2GHz & Nvidia GTX 770) so playing with the whole map visible with just HQ models is gonna be a hard task to do. With default time cycle, IDE_DD_Tweaker draw distance set at 1500 I get around 30fps on my Macbook Pro Retina (12 inch 2012 model). So game is not lagging with me with LODless. 

• BlackScout likes this

KELASHI
  • KELASHI

Crackhead

• Members
  • China

Posted 17 March 2015 - 04:42 PM

Exciting back & update!

nWo51289
  • nWo51289

Outcast

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2015 - 04:31 AM Edited by nWo51289, 18 March 2015 - 07:08 AM.

Ok scratch that, I couldn't be bothered to do Draw Distances as feeling lazy!  :lol: So you need to change draw distances using IDE_DD_Tweaker. SA_LODless1.1 is now available to download. You need to install this on a clean game! Any updates beyond 1.1 can be installed on top of 1.1. Check first page or included readme on how to install this mod. http://www.mediafire...A_LODless1.1.7z

Version 1.1 Changelog

- Only HQ models that were connected to a LOD are transferred to IPls
- Enexes fully working along with peds/scripts inside interiors

​- Numerous fixes (including moving lamppost that was in front of Ryder's house)
- Default main.scm & game saves fully working without bugs (no "cracked" terrains or missing models)
- Fully working with SAMP

Added missing Four Dragons props (Sorry, wait for next version! Or add it in yourself from another mod   :rampage:)

Will there be another version? Yes, the next version will include any bugs from 1.1 fixed and any requests like map fixes to bugs in original default game. Also next one will include individual draw distances when I get around to doing them! :facedesk: Please let me know if there are bugs and I'll fix them as quickly as I can. 

• Gramps, undertaker fan, Ss4gogeta0 and 2 others like this

Misunderstood
  • Misunderstood

Keep up, motherf*cker!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 March 2015 - 11:40 PM

Well, thank god. Now with this new version, it actually works for me and I can boot up fine. Now here's the problem, I can only play for say 3-5 minutes before it freezes up and crashes my game. From what I've played so far though, it seems like a great mod. I have no idea why I'm having so much trouble with it though. 

nWo51289
  • nWo51289

Outcast

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2015 - 08:15 AM

@Misunderstood - Strange, I've clocked a few hours playing single player & multiplayer and haven't got a crash yet. Does it freeze/crash in a specific place or anywhere? Does it give you an error when it crashes? Any other mods installed? Are you loading a game save?

- Bug found: Invisible wall in LAe, caused by one of the binary IPLs (guessing made mistake with order of instances or model that was suppose to be removed but forgot to). Will be fixed for next version.

Misunderstood
  • Misunderstood

Keep up, motherf*cker!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2015 - 03:42 PM Edited by Misunderstood, 20 March 2015 - 03:43 PM.

@Misunderstood - Strange, I've clocked a few hours playing single player & multiplayer and haven't got a crash yet. Does it freeze/crash in a specific place or anywhere? Does it give you an error when it crashes? Any other mods installed? Are you loading a game save?

- Bug found: Invisible wall in LAe, caused by one of the binary IPLs (guessing made mistake with order of instances or model that was suppose to be removed but forgot to). Will be fixed for next version.

I'd loaded different saves from Los Santos, San Fierro and LV. Here's the steps I took.

1. Install clean game

2. Place all your folders into root folder

3. Do the .bat install thingy (have to run as admin to get it work)

4. Delete folders as instructed.

5. Install silent's ASI Loader and CLEO 4

Haven't installed any other mods besides this. When I load a file in LS, it freezes as soon as I leave CJ's house. In San Fierro and LV, I can drive around for 2-5 minutes before it crashes. It usually happens when I look in the direction of LS. I'll do it again on another clean folder, see if any report message comes up and try to get some screenshots.

_CP_
  • _CP_

Boss

• Feroci
  • Poland

Posted 20 March 2015 - 03:45 PM

What are your settings for IDE_DD_Tweaker? I set DD on 1500 and I could see only nearest objects with original distance.
  • BlackScout likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users