I am desperate about 3rd garage!

129 replies to this topic
the nameless
  • the nameless

R*

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 September 2014 - 09:09 AM

I'd love a new garage, at the moment I have a Paleto 6 car house (downgraded, 4 cars in storage) that has 6 bikes - Hexer, Daemon, Bagger, Akuma, Nemesis, Sanchez, and a 10 car garage that is a miss match of cars, I want a classic garage - I have 7 cars that all look like early 90's at the latest.  If I had a 3rd I could finish my classic garage and have one for regular/racing cars.

Piecekeeper
  • Piecekeeper

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 September 2014 - 12:37 PM Edited by Piecekeeper, 04 September 2014 - 12:40 PM.

ok how about rockstar give us 10 garages so we can have 200 cars since a lot of u seem to think u need every god damn car in the game. nothing is ever enough for some of u.

That's beside the point.

The point is that there is no reason to put limitations in the game. Especially not on properties. Why can you carry around tons of ammo but can only buy two properties? Why do your characters share bank accounts but not cars or appartments?

Give me a single good reason why we can't buy every single property on the map if we want to and have the cash for it. And "It's never enough for some of you" or any variation on this theme is not a reason, it's not even a statement, it's a motto for people on the lower end of the standards spectrum.

Give me a single good reason why we can't buy every single property on the map if we want to and have the cash for it.

I don't even care about the cars or whatever, I don't even play the game anymore but I drop by on the forums every now and then.

This game was advertised as a persistent sandbox criminal empire and what do we get? Wall to wall restrictions and two f*cking condos.

LOL, no brother, it's not enough.

It's a sandbox game on a huge map with 30 spots that players can buy but they are limited to 2.

Give me a single good reason why we can't buy every single property on the map if we want to and have the cash for it.

Just ONE good reason that makes sense, design and gameplay wise.

• Mpirerocks, TCMike and NBAKingzFan10 like this

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2014 - 02:06 PM

The single reason answer your lokking for is "so they have something to give us later". They have the majority of these things already made and a plan for exactly how to drip it to us in the title updates. Meanwhile they work on the next version or a major DLC if we still have that coming.

NeonBlade
  • NeonBlade

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 September 2014 - 02:29 PM Edited by NeonBlade, 04 September 2014 - 02:39 PM.

I'm having trouble filling up a 10 car garage. I mainly drive my Felon and Monroe; these are quite simply my favourite cars, they are a dream to drive. My Feltzer is parked only for races or if my car gets destroyed during missions. My Entity the exact same, for races or emergency. My 801 for private lobby to hunt down unfinished Stunt Jumps and after that is done, guess its back to the garage for the odd race.

Piecekeeper
  • Piecekeeper

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 September 2014 - 02:36 PM Edited by Piecekeeper, 04 September 2014 - 02:55 PM.

The single reason answer your lokking for is "so they have something to give us later". They have the majority of these things already made and a plan for exactly how to drip it to us in the title updates. Meanwhile they work on the next version or a major DLC if we still have that coming.

Exactly, and that mentality is why a lot of people stopped playing because R* is constantly playing catch up with the players, and waiting for a "sandbox criminal empire" to open up and allow you to do what you want is not fun.

What have we been doing in GTAO so far? Wait for heists, wait for bug fixes, wait for hack fixes, wait for multiple properties, ended up with two, wait for decent payouts, wait for more properties, wait to level up so you can buy the fun stuff, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.

This is supposed to be a sandbox, if I'm level 1 and I got enough money for a rocket launcher by whichever miracle and hard work, then I should be able to just go to the store and buy a f*cking rocket launcher to settle the score with the griefers.

GTAO is a waiting game : You make money and then you sit on your ass and wait for R* to catch up with features that match your progress.

That's a great way to grind your game to a halt, which is what is happening right now. People ask for things that should be available already, and we are all waiting for R* to put them in, and we f*cking thank them when they do like needy little f*cks.

SOE understands this and this is why Planetside 2 is a gift that keeps on giving, and H1Z1 will be the same. Every single feature is right there, right from the start, and you have to pay, or work to get them. Even if you pay to get sh*t in GTAO what will you get? UP TO 2 f*cking appartments on a map SCATTERED with them. Give me a f*cking break. Oh yea, did Scarface live in a f*cking condo?

I've got millions in the bank, and nothing to spend them on besides ammo. LET ME BUY EVERYTHING I WANT.

Most of the potential of the game is still locked up after a whole year, and the "fun" in GTAO is waiting for R* to make it happen instead of enjoying it.

When the next gen GTAO comes out and everybody switches, you will be left with a game that still hasn't reached 30% of it's unbelievable potential with a majority of what's left of the original players migrating to the better version.

R* has no vision, they need to open up the game. I'd rather play super nintendo games than this at the moment, they are more rewarding.

After playing GTAO for a month you have reached the pinnacle of the high life with ONE f*cking condo, and then you keep playing because it's kinda fun for a while, and eventually you reach the sky with ANOTHER appartment. Wow, this IS the high life, condos. Thank you R* this is awesome I always wanted to be a criminal mastermind living in an appartment.

LOL

Who the f*ck wants to pay for a game and then wait for it for moths and years to become fun? Great mentality.

Oh yeah, GTAO was "free" so we didn't really pay for anything. My bad.

• Marcinguy, TCMike and NBAKingzFan10 like this

Charles_Lee_Raye
  • Charles_Lee_Raye

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 September 2014 - 04:45 PM

^^^^ I think its a crisis of identity. Its trying so hard to not be classed an MMO. When really thats what this game kind of is and should just go for it. Fvck it have a ftp and a subscription option.

Youre describing more of an mmo set up which is what I want. I think alot of people want rockstar to take that step but they think theyre too "mainstream" to make an mmo.

Idk thats how this game feels to me. Its an MMO that doesnt want to admit its an MMO AND is doing everything it can to not make itself an MMO. Meanwhile its this fact that is holding them back.

We should be able to buy or steal then pimp out cars then sell them to other players. Thats too MMO ish for rockstar.
  • Piecekeeper likes this

Marcinguy
  • Marcinguy

Former Champ

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 September 2014 - 05:00 PM Edited by Kahkenbols, 04 September 2014 - 07:47 PM.

I would at least like to see the ability to sell high end cars in free roam. I always see cars like the Infernus or Feltzer, sometimes a Banshee riding around in FR and think why can't I just jack that thing and sell it? The game is way too restrictive in such ways. Your supposed to be a criminal building an empire but there is much you can't do, but the ideas are endless. Just wish Rockstar would give us some new gameplay options to spice things up.

• Mpirerocks likes this

lilmoonpie
  • lilmoonpie

Sometimes the hammer, sometimes the nail

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2014 - 05:11 PM

I wouldn't mind a third garage, but I wouldn't really care if I didn't get one. I still have two slots available in my second garage for Baller/gang car farming, so I'm not full up. I would like to buy some cars that I'm not really sure how I'd use, like the James Bond car. I wouldn't race with it, and I wouldn't want to drive it in Freemode, so I'm not sure why I want it in the first place, except for the fact that I love the way it looks.

I bought the Coquette Classic for the same reason. There's better cars for racing, Freemode and driving to get to missions, but it looks too good. Had to have it.

Doctor1963
  • Doctor1963

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 September 2014 - 05:13 PM

I have now 20 cars and I need more space! Rockstar bring us the third garage option please! Who else is in need of space?! 

I am.

Sparxx187
  • Sparxx187

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 September 2014 - 05:14 PM

i want a hanger!!

This. We need to be able to store our aircraft without having to call Pegasus.
Provided they have a 'mechanic' who can deliver them to you...

I like the ability to have it delivered nearby.. If I had to go from one end of the map to the other I wouldn't bother half the time... This was is more convenient, even if it's not realistic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users