I am desperate about 3rd garage!

129 replies to this topic
mistermaster7
  • mistermaster7

Thug

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 02 September 2014 - 07:04 PM

I have now 20 cars and I need more space! Rockstar bring us the third garage option please! Who else is in need of space?! 

• UP9390, PlayerSince97, Liquid715 and 18 others like this

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

Yellow car!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2014 - 07:05 PM Edited by The7thOne, 02 September 2014 - 07:05 PM.

You're not alone. I need more space for rare limited edition DLC cars for novelty, I don't want to sell my Roosevelt.

• YogurtStorm, mistermaster7, Sangers and 3 others like this

ParanoiaX
  • ParanoiaX

Mad Paro

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 02 September 2014 - 07:06 PM

Will a second character not do? I dont think you need more space it sounds like you want more space

• Khelandros, TomKongPhooey, 8up local and 1 other like this

CrazyHandz
  • CrazyHandz

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 September 2014 - 07:07 PM

Not me. I mean, I used to be obsessive over my cars in GTAO, but then I remembered that they weren't even real car models, and that I didn't drive half of them.
  • LahTigre likes this

Crossed Sabres
  • Crossed Sabres

Miss LS Organizer

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 September 2014 - 07:09 PM

I would like a third garage, but it would honestly take the fun out have to being selective about what cars you choose to own.

• StormerBoy and Black Rabbit like this

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

The "Ambitious" One

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2014 - 07:09 PM

Having two characters works wonders OP. 40 spaces is more then you can imagine.
  • Keegeroo and rapidwiz like this

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

I thought I would only need this meme for a few weeks...or so

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 September 2014 - 07:09 PM Edited by saintsrow, 02 September 2014 - 07:10 PM.

Will a second character not do? I dont think you need more space it sounds like you want more space

We NEED more space :)  I have a second character so I can own more cars, but it's frustrating to have a certain car that you want at a given moment, for a mission or something, and it's on the other character.  Not practical at all.  We NEED more garage space.  

• ZeroF0rce, tfroam, Ronzilla187 and 4 others like this

Myoyoy
  • Myoyoy

Playa

• BUSTED!
  • England

Posted 02 September 2014 - 07:12 PM

i want a hanger!!

• SkylineGTRFreak, Liquid715, ObviouslyHim and 9 others like this

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

Yellow car!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2014 - 07:15 PM Edited by The7thOne, 02 September 2014 - 07:16 PM.

i want a hanger!!

This. We need to be able to store our aircraft without having to call Pegasus.

• Liquid715, dead goon, ObviouslyHim and 5 others like this

FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 September 2014 - 07:16 PM

I'm not jumping back and forth between characters. I mean it could breathe new life into the game, BUT I'm already playing other games too. I do need the additional spaces. It would be a reason to get online and spend that 10 million I have. Otherwise I don't have much to do online other than whack people. And occasionally race too. Which is why I need the additional spots. I need a decent bike for bike races. My Sovereign stays.

• saintsrow, Liquid715, dead goon and 5 others like this

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 02 September 2014 - 07:21 PM

i want a new garage, heck make it a 20 car garage!!!

so many cars, so little space!
  • saintsrow likes this

8up local
  • 8up local

sharp as a marble

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2014 - 07:24 PM

ok so why don't we just go all out and just go for it and ask for 100+ car garages? sadly though i'm sure to a few that would still not be enough.

• dead goon, BlackAce23 and ChrisPerry2 like this

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

Big dog. Big nuts

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 02 September 2014 - 07:25 PM

.....and then when a 3rd garage comes, more people will be like "we need a 4th garage!!"  

I

• GroundZero, Liquid715, JayDM420 and 8 others like this

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Canada

Not only are they not convenient, you have to start from scratch with the race wins to upgrade them (final suspension upgrade is lvl 74 also). It's a huge time investment and then it always seems like the car you want is on the other character.
  • dead goon, ZeroF0rce, gorskiegangsta and 1 other like this

ParanoiaX
  • ParanoiaX

Mad Paro

• Members
  • Ireland

We NEED more space :)  I have a second character so I can own more cars, but it's frustrating to have a certain car that you want at a given moment, for a mission or something, and it's on the other character.  Not practical at all.  We NEED more garage space.  

Ok thats fair enough we all play a different way,  im actually thinking of getting rid of one of my properties i think having 20 cars is too much,  wish I could rent it out to you for a nice price!

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

The "Ambitious" One

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2014 - 07:26 PM

ok so why don't we just go all out and just go for it and ask for 100+ car garages? sadly though i'm sure to a few that would still not be enough.

Not only that but then people would complain that this game needs MORE cars because they have every damn car in the game in their garage.
  • ChrisPerry2 likes this

FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 September 2014 - 07:30 PM

If I could own every car in game I would. I would even do a brabus mod Panto. But since I can't I have to pick and choose. Which is fine. But kinda blows because I do want a blade. Do I want get rid of my zion, or jackal, or sand king? No not for a Blade.

TCA
  • TCA

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2014 - 07:31 PM

I have 19. But would like to have a 3rd property like a  6 car garage would be good for me, so I could put some of my vehicles I have at Richards Majestic there.

mattias111
  • mattias111

Infected MC President

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 September 2014 - 07:39 PM

Not that I'm against a 3rd garage, but do you really consistently drive all 20 cars?

• GroundZero, Timely, NikkoCharger and 1 other like this

Johan
  • Johan

'Till the day we meet again

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 02 September 2014 - 07:41 PM

Been craving for a 3rd garage for about 2 months now, didn't know how badly I needed one until then :(

Khelandros
  • Khelandros

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 02 September 2014 - 07:48 PM

I have 2 10 car garages that have a total of 7 cars in them. It's only 7 because last week I bought a Zentorno for racing.

TCMike
  • TCMike

Lazy Gamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2014 - 07:50 PM

I have 17 cars and would like a 3rd garage.  I have a second character, but I only use him to sell more cars to the LSC each hour.  I'd gladly give up my second character for another garage on my main.

I agree with others though about having a hanger.  I don't own any aircraft in this game, because there is no sense of ownership with them.  If you could at least paint them and add a crew logo or something, that would help a lot.  And make the helipads on the high end apartments functional with entrances and spawns.

• ZeroF0rce and FilthyEsquire like this

NBAKingzFan10
  • NBAKingzFan10

The Devil's Advocate of the GTA Forums

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2014 - 07:54 PM

Not that I'm against a 3rd garage, but do you really consistently drive all 20 cars?

Not that I'm in need of a 3rd garage (although, soon enough I may be), but is that really any business of yours how other people play the game? Maybe people set up garages strictly for car shows etc. I know that 14 spots on my main character are occupied by cars strictly for racing (some classes require 2 cars depedning on the track) and the other 6 are occupied by limited edition or level restricted cars.

On my second character, I have 2 garages set up mostly of real-life replicas of cars (Evo VI/IS200, R8 GTR, GT-R R35, F12 N Largo, LP560-4, M3 GTS, NSX GT, GT500 Super Snake, SRT10, C7 Z06, GT3 RS etc.), most of which I showcase or use for cruising. Do I regularly use ALL of them consistently? Nope, but I did pay for them all legitimately, so I don't think it should be up to those who don't use their garages to capacity to decide what those of us who do, really need or should have.

• Shotty Pop, gorskiegangsta, FilthyEsquire and 1 other like this

bearer22
  • bearer22

Half fast player

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2014 - 07:55 PM

Hmm. I have 2 garages, one has 7 insured cars in it and 3 empty spaces, the other has 10 Ballers/Gang cars, but hey, I'd take a third garage if it was available.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 02 September 2014 - 07:57 PM

You wont use more than 20 cars on a regular basis, so for collecting - just start a 2nd character and give them a theme.

I have one character with all my favourite/best cars, and another with alternatives. Gives you 40 spots. Bank balance is shared between characters but you'll need to level up the 2nd character to unlock all the mods - but that can be fun in itself because you get to play with mostly noobs (which are actually more fun to play with).

Silnev
  • Silnev

Rat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 September 2014 - 07:59 PM

My garages for the majority is full of typical everyday cars you can find cruising down the road. I'm not complaining about them (I love each and every one) but I could go for more space. 

I mean my bike collection takes up 3 spaces (sovereign, bagger, hexer), then there are my muscle cars that take up 7 spaces (sabre turbo, blade, ruiner, phoenix, gauntlet, buccaneer, picador), then my Infernus, then my lowriders take up 2 more spots (primo,manana), import tuners take up another 2 (warrener, sultan), sports cars take up 3 (Massacro, Elegy, Comet), 1 spot goes to my Bodhi and the final spot goes to my Coquette Classic. And I love each and everyone and take them out to play every so often. 

And needless to say I would like more space. Now how much more I don't know. There are a lot of cars in the game I would want to own (including cars you can find on streets) and we don't even know about dlc cars yet. 

So yes I would want more garages now maybe what we need is a 30 car garage or something? How would that work is that I envision a single garage that holds a bunch of cars maybe it be a warehouse at the docks. Or maybe it could be something like this: 

But anyway yes a 3rd garage would be awesome. :)

TCMike
  • TCMike

Lazy Gamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2014 - 08:01 PM Edited by TCMike, 02 September 2014 - 08:02 PM.

I don't see how using all your cars often enough is even relevant to the discussion. 

Besides, I personally like going through phases with my cars and neglecting some of them.  When I do get back around to using a car that I haven't driven in weeks/months, it's that much more fresh and fun and brings back memories. 

I'd rather have a ton of old cars collecting dust, to be enjoyed again some day, than to spend tons of money on cars and throw them away, only to buy them again later and waste even more money.

• saintsrow, JayDM420, XJpostman and 4 others like this

mattias111
  • mattias111

Infected MC President

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 September 2014 - 08:02 PM

Not that I'm in need of a 3rd garage (although, soon enough I may be), but is that really any business of yours how other people play the game? Maybe people set up garages strictly for car shows etc. I know that 14 spots on my main character are occupied by cars strictly for racing (some classes require 2 cars depedning on the track) and the other 6 are occupied by limited edition or level restricted cars.

On my second character, I have 2 garages set up mostly of real-life replicas of cars (Evo VI/IS200, R8 GTR, GT-R R35, F12 N Largo, LP560-4, M3 GTS, NSX GT, GT500 Super Snake, SRT10, C7 Z06, GT3 RS etc.), most of which I showcase or use for cruising. Do I regularly use ALL of them consistently? Nope, but I did pay for them all legitimately, so I don't think it should be up to those who don't use their garages to capacity to decide what those of us who do, really need or should have.

"Not that I'm against a 3rd garage"

I said that because I'm not, and would even like one myself, I was just looking at it (imo) realistically.

AlfredNTheFettuc
  • AlfredNTheFettuc

Hellbanned but not

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 02 September 2014 - 08:03 PM

So am I, I'm content with the space I have but I want a Paleto Bay house. I'll get myself a Regina there for quiet old American life.

• RSRocks and FilthyEsquire like this

jackjoejim
  • jackjoejim

Bomba-rass!

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2014 - 08:04 PM

YOU PLAY THE GAME WAY TOO MUCH!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users