Having issues with the forum.

3 replies to this topic
79'Blazer4x4
  • 79'Blazer4x4

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:01 AM

I just joined a few days ago and I've noticed that the forum won't let me quote other users(it takes me straight to the quick reply box and doesn't contain the quote when I hit "post"). It also won't let me paste anything into my reply, I can copy something from anywhere and when I hit paste on my reply nothing happens. I've tried both right clicking and using Ctrl V. I've also tried pasting the same things on other sites and stuff and it pastes everywhere else. Another thing I've noticed is that when I click the image icon above the reply box while typing a little screen pops up called "image properties"(which I assume is normal) and lets me past links into the "URL" box but the "okay", "cancel", and "x" buttons are unresponsive. All I can do is type or paste into the URL box and move the whole "Image properties" menu around the screen. In order to get out of it I have to refresh the page. Any advice to get it working properly again?

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

I know you've been complaining, but you weren't ready.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:23 AM

Are you using Internet Explorer? Because if so, the forum software actually offers poor support for it, and it's really nothing that the staff can fix. Or maybe they can, but when there are better browsers out there, most developers really don't bother with IE anymore.

Hazed-S
  • Hazed-S

Hazed Founder

• New Members
  • England

Posted 01 September 2014 - 11:57 AM

Why can i only comment on certain things
Why cant i comment or message on the forums

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:01 PM

Why can i only comment on certain things
Why cant i comment or message on the forums

You can comment/post on the forums as much as you want, unless you're trying to post in a locked topic. As for being able to message other members, you'll be able to do that after you've made a minimum of 10 posts on the forum.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users