Stop hating the damn Minigun!

233 replies to this topic
CatchMeTrolling
  • CatchMeTrolling

Troll

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2014 - 06:11 PM

You guys sound like those guys who try to justify pulling out an RPG in close quarters in FPS just because they suck at aiming 

It doesn't matter what weapon one uses...if I kill you, I win.  If you kill me, you win.  That's all there is to it.  Calling anything in this game for "noobs" is ridiculous.  If you don't want to use it, don't cry about being killed by it.

You suck too, obviously.

Yeah, except I don't use the weapon you decided makes you suck...it's even stated in this thread.  Nice try, though.

No, you don't understand I still think you suck.

JohndamnTravolta
  • JohndamnTravolta

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2014 - 06:24 PM

Ahhh, the GTA Forums speciality. People making threads bitching about people who bitch.

GG Gta Forums, GG.

• Roronoa Zoro likes this

CrazyHandz
  • CrazyHandz

BOOM Headshot

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:23 PM

You guys sound like those guys who try to justify pulling out an RPG in close quarters in FPS just because they suck at aiming 

It doesn't matter what weapon one uses...if I kill you, I win.  If you kill me, you win.  That's all there is to it.  Calling anything in this game for "noobs" is ridiculous.  If you don't want to use it, don't cry about being killed by it.

You suck too, obviously.

Yeah, except I don't use the weapon you decided makes you suck...it's even stated in this thread.  Nice try, though.

And he would give a sh*t about what you think?

CatchMeTrolling
  • CatchMeTrolling

Troll

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:32 PM

You suck too, obviously.

And he would give a sh*t about what you think?

Stop being a butt buddy loser

Roronoa Zoro
  • Roronoa Zoro

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:35 PM

Nah you suck if you use it, its a noob weapon. 

Edit: And if justify using it you obviously suck, the only time it really should be used is against vehicles. But its ok I have an RPG if you want to be a noob.

Final weapon unlock = noob weapon... science.

Only a noob would complain about legitimate ways to play the game = your a noob, deal with it.

CatchMeTrolling
  • CatchMeTrolling

Troll

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:38 PM

Edit: And if justify using it you obviously suck, the only time it really should be used is against vehicles. But its ok I have an RPG if you want to be a noob.

Only a noob would complain about legitimate ways to play the game = your a noob, deal with it.

I'm not complaining retard, I'm saying you're a noob for using it. 

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:39 PM

You're overlooking things friend.

Much like the tank, Rockstar placed it there so the skillful players would use it for certain things. Though sadly the noob kids who glitched and/or hacked their way to 120+ use that gun because they see it so powerful.

Roronoa Zoro
  • Roronoa Zoro

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:49 PM

Much like the tank, Rockstar placed it there so the skillful players would use it for certain things. Though sadly the noob kids who glitched and/or hacked their way to 120+ use that gun because they see it so powerful.

I think you misread my comment, it was sarcasm directed toward the forum troll above.

Only a noob cry baby would care what weapon someone is using. A real man would take the death like a man, and a good player would have figured out a strategy that included survival. The weapons are pretty balanced, so even the minigun has its short comings. I know whst they are, and use them to my advantage, i could care less if someone solely use minigun/rpg i will still play smarter and take them out.

When you cry and complain about legitimate weapons in the game, you label yourself a coward.
  • ten-a-penny likes this

cjdavies
  • cjdavies

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:53 PM

Out of curiosity, what is your main weapon to kill others with?

CatchMeTrolling
  • CatchMeTrolling

Troll

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:56 PM

Carbine rifle/Combat MG

• cjdavies likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 03 September 2014 - 08:07 PM

I think you misread my comment, it was sarcasm directed toward the forum troll above.

Only a noob cry baby would care what weapon someone is using. A real man would take the death like a man, and a good player would have figured out a strategy that included survival. The weapons are pretty balanced, so even the minigun has its short comings. I know whst they are, and use them to my advantage, i could care less if someone solely use minigun/rpg i will still play smarter and take them out.

When you cry and complain about legitimate weapons in the game, you label yourself a coward.

I still remember when somebody handed my ass 5-2. Instead of bitching I actually FR'd him.

Though, there are some limits.

You consider a noob if you pulled out your Minigun in a Carbine/Auto Shotgun battle, Especially if the battlefield is small. At open range/battlefield, sure go ahead. Couldn't care less. But if you used it in a closed place? I feel sorry for ya.

But I got your point. :^:

Biff73
  • Biff73

101% Red neck

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 03 September 2014 - 08:14 PM Edited by Biff73, 03 September 2014 - 08:15 PM.

Every player is free to choose to use whatever gun he/she has unlocked,blame a mini gun user when you can't beat them is lame,You should rework your tactic of approach or brush up your gun skill,in most cases,battles are concluded by player capabilities,not weapon

• phattoni likes this

itrpatrick
  • itrpatrick

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:20 PM

lol this thread is still going, huh.

iBUCKEYE
  • iBUCKEYE

Die Hard is a Christmas movie

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:43 PM

Carbine rifle/Combat MG

Not even a special carbine? Scrub.
  • Biggie Kaniff and lazyassedlover like this

nysudyrgh
  • nysudyrgh

Minigun is love. Minigun is life.

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:51 PM Edited by nyudyrgh, 03 September 2014 - 09:56 PM.

People hate the minigun that bad? One more reason to use it! :D

I see it as a trade-off. You exchange rolling/cover for high power and fire rate. Am I a n00b for using it? l think we all know the answer ... MAYBEH! I also love the reactions of people when I whip it out. "OMFG He has a Minigun. D:" Priceless! Heavy Sniper and AP Pistol are still my faves tho.

CatchMeTrolling
  • CatchMeTrolling

Troll

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:53 PM

Carbine rifle/Combat MG

Not even a special carbine? Scrub.

Yeah you're right how could I

Skull2knight
  • Skull2knight

https://soundcloud.com/skull2knight

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2014 - 10:39 PM

I've seen 4 people in a MerryWeather jeep and it was gold and when they came out they ALL have miniguns XD It was hilarious seeing 4 people band up and make a gold Merryweather group lol

Aero Dynamo
  • Aero Dynamo

#PCMasterRace

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2014 - 02:48 PM

I've seen 4 people in a MerryWeather jeep and it was gold and when they came out they ALL have miniguns XD It was hilarious seeing 4 people band up and make a gold Merryweather group lol

As usual. The minigun is overpowered, But yeah way fun to use & make squeakers go nuts! With the newly announced 30 people on Xbox One, I wonder how fun minigun wars will turn out to be! :D

• CrazyDog150 likes this

CrazyDog150
  • CrazyDog150

Click-Clack Bang!

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 13 September 2014 - 03:54 PM Edited by CrazyDog150, 13 September 2014 - 03:55 PM.

Minigun is perfect to scare off Helicopters.Even unarmed ones :D
30 Players is gonna be fun.
  • lazyassedlover likes this

NeonBlade
  • NeonBlade

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2014 - 04:07 PM Edited by NeonBlade, 13 September 2014 - 04:07 PM.

If you want to see Minigun hell. Join the Free-Roam lobbies people who can't aim for hell and just spray and pray. Rolling cannot save you, strafing cannot save you.

The players are of course low I.Q imbeciles and cretins who should have been aborted but the real fools are Rockstar for even putting the gun in the game. They simply do not think.

[email protected]
  • [email protected]

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 September 2014 - 04:43 PM Edited by [email protected], 13 September 2014 - 04:44 PM.

Most who bring out a minigun in a fight are unskilled. Its the easiest gun in the game. Minigun requires no skill. Even RPG requires some skill (not in close range). If someone needs to bring out a minigun on a lvl 70 or below player you know they are crap. 

timmyturner
  • timmyturner

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 September 2014 - 04:52 PM

The only people hating on the minigun are those with poor free aim over long distance. They need the help of their auto aim lock on

HollywoodVice
  • HollywoodVice

I'm everywhere, everybody know me

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2014 - 04:56 PM

Getting ass raped in a virtual world can lead to a hell of a lot of butthurt.

Blame the weapon instead of your weak ass skills...genius.

phattoni
  • phattoni

Protect Ya Neck Kid

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2014 - 05:15 PM

There's many ways of countering people in gta 5. All you have to do is plan your attack that simple. You can use mercenaries, muggers, go off radar and flank them if all else fails. Instead of assuming there's no possible way to defend yourself or its a overpowered weapon... you should think about things and adapt.   GTA isn't perfect or even 100 balanced but no game is perfect or balanced 99 percent of the time.   Just remember it's only a game.

• lazyassedlover likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users