Photo

Stop hating the damn Minigun!

233 replies to this topic
theonlytobyever
  • theonlytobyever

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:04 PM

I am really not bothered by people who use their minigun.  I usually can shoot/snipe them in the head before the pussies can use them.

• LuCkySabeR likes this

Bestin_theWorld
  • Bestin_theWorld

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:05 PM

Why are yall hating on the OP? its not like they are wrong you work hard to rank the f*ck up to get that damn gun and use it on whoever and whenever you f*cking please. Im sorry you are a rank 50 and you still cant get it or im sorry you have it but never use it because you suck at using it. Yall need to starting hating those who only use RPG and Sticky Bombs lol that's not having any skill..

SideStunt
  • SideStunt

Damn dude.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:11 PM

Why are yall hating on the OP? its not like they are wrong you work hard to rank the f*ck up to get that damn gun and use it on whoever and whenever you f*cking please. Im sorry you are a rank 50 and you still cant get it or im sorry you have it but never use it because you suck at using it. Yall need to starting hating those who only use RPG and Sticky Bombs lol that's not having any skill..

And here we have a sensible solution to all the hate on the Minigun.
  • ten-a-penny likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Thunder-Blockhead, this is Raz-Griz 3! Roger that!

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:17 PM

SideStunt ninja'd me.

"suck at using it"? Anybody who can Free Aim can use that thing. So your argument is completely out of its f*cking place. At least you can escape the RPG shells.

oldbag69
  • oldbag69

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2014 - 05:41 PM

I hate the mini gun because i think it's a pos and i can deal more damage with other weapons but that's just me

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Thunder-Blockhead, this is Raz-Griz 3! Roger that!

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 01 September 2014 - 05:43 PM

SA's minigun is far more OP than V's after all.

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

I am happy

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:05 PM

Good to know it pisses off so many people hahaha! 

HollowNetwork
  • HollowNetwork

Parks Commission of Liberty City

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:35 PM

My favorite is when you kill someone and they scream obscenities about the chaingun and all they are using are stickies and rpg.

MetalThrasherXtreme
  • MetalThrasherXtreme

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:49 PM

ITT: Spawn killers bitching about being killed by miniguns.

Nothing to see here, kids. 

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud
  • DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

here is wondering how long a member title actually could be

• BUSTED!
  • Belgium

Posted 01 September 2014 - 07:25 PM

i thought it was considered only decent because its major drawbacks like it disables you to run and take cover...

but this...hell im so gonna master my minigun now :O

Dr Murder
  • Dr Murder

mmmm wifey guts...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2014 - 07:43 PM

I use just so I can piss somebody off... they think iam not supposed to use it or something.. the fact you cry about it makes me want to use it even more
fuking priceless all these vaginas cryin about It just makes every kill even sweeter..."well you suk for using it" fine Iam skilless and your dead
I win
  • Chorizombie likes this

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 September 2014 - 07:50 PM

I got a taste of my own medicine when i used my level 100 character in Free roam.

Spoiler

Its an easy weapon to use and abuse

FqXHcgv.gif

• Zito likes this

Zito
  • Zito

RBLiberty

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2014 - 07:53 PM

who's hating? let them hate there just trolling you, as soon as you turn your back they'll take out there mini gun as well ....lol thats what he said 

• LuCkySabeR likes this

Upggrade
  • Upggrade

Queen of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 September 2014 - 08:50 PM

Who gives a sh*t? If some cry baby gets mad because you killed him, have a good laugh then mute the idiot.

• Zito likes this

NoSignaL_
  • NoSignaL_

Generosa Virtus Nihil Timet

• Daily Globe
  • Ireland
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 01 September 2014 - 08:55 PM

Mini gun FTW

DDP73
  • DDP73

Square Civilian

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 September 2014 - 12:56 AM

The minigun is useful in the later rounds of survival, especially if solo. No point in freeroam, you can't sprint, roll with them or lean out from cover so you are an easy target. The only time i've used it in freeroam is trying to shoot down jets on killing sprees.

battlechaser
  • battlechaser

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 September 2014 - 06:31 AM

Starting to realize that people who hate on certain guns/vehicles likely just don't have them. I love my mini gun. Sometimes it's nice to fire a burst here and there just to flip people off. Mind you I also like the guesenburg. Sooooo

DeezyGaming
  • DeezyGaming

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2014 - 07:35 AM

R* put weapons in gtao for everybody that unlocks them to use. Stop crying when they're used against you. If you don't like it leave the lobby or go into passive mode. Same thing goes for buzzards tanks and jets.

If a random decides to come kill me then I'm going to use whatever I want to kill that random.

There's no fair play in gtao its just a game stop getting so mad over it.

MAR10HD
  • MAR10HD

◕‿ ◕

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 September 2014 - 08:19 AM Edited by MAR10HD, 02 September 2014 - 08:20 AM.

Complainers gonna complain...

This guy calls me a pussy for killing him with the Lazer, tells me to get out.

I get out and proceed to snipe him (while he's attempting the same) now I'm a sniping bitch. Then I used AP pistol and I've "got no skill"

What's he want me to do run up with a broken bottle?

• LuCkySabeR likes this

noemnrut
  • noemnrut

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 September 2014 - 08:46 AM

I don't see how mini is too powerful. It can't kill in close range in auto-aim lobby. Minigun is the only weapon to strike back a sniper who stand there aiming at you in the mini map range.

If minigun is cheap, I have to say, hiding behind the wall is cheap and too powerful. Hiding and throwing sticky bomb is just too over powered. Setting sticky bomb trap when escaping sucks a lot. And you people called that smarty skill. 

Romanotype
  • Romanotype

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 September 2014 - 08:55 AM

I don't see how mini is too powerful. It can't kill in close range in auto-aim lobby. Minigun is the only weapon to strike back a sniper who stand there aiming at you in the mini map range.

If minigun is cheap, I have to say, hiding behind the wall is cheap and too powerful. Hiding and throwing sticky bomb is just too over powered. Setting sticky bomb trap when escaping sucks a lot. And you people called that smarty skill. 

Wow, really? You can't beat a sniper without a mini-gun? You must seriously be lacking in skill. :D

• LuCkySabeR likes this

Titus001
  • Titus001

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 September 2014 - 02:05 PM

I use the minigun often because...
  • oldbag69 likes this

The Amazing Warrener
  • The Amazing Warrener

Noli timere messorem

• Members
  • Georgia

Posted 02 September 2014 - 02:15 PM

People actually complaining about sticky bomb traps? Grow a pair... OF EYES.

• Zito, NotoriousJDP and fiebru787 like this

Kampret
  • Kampret

GabeN is fat.

• The Yardies
  • Indonesia

Posted 02 September 2014 - 02:18 PM

Considering how most Auto-aim players are noobs when using free-aim, I don't think it's overpowered. Heck, they might have already wasted tons of ammo hitting the pavement trying to kill another player.

Rob_10321
  • Rob_10321

Running you over

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2014 - 02:21 PM

The minigun is over rated. Its expensive to buy ammo and its over used. It takes no skill to sit in the middle of a field and use a minigun. Similar to using sticky bombs in a car fight. Its rather weak of someone to do. I am level 205 and have had the minigun unlocked for some time now, but i only use to to blow up helicopters and once in awhile an airplane or boat that gets too close. Theres no need for it in street combat. And if your that worried about unlocking the LSPD tint for every gun, than your an over achiever. Go get a job, because you have too much time on your hands. 

paul
  • paul

We can do this the easy way or the Yard way

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Best Octopus

Posted 02 September 2014 - 02:26 PM Edited by Greasepalms, 02 September 2014 - 02:28 PM.

perfectly fine to use it if you have unlocked it.

Also the best way to say "I need a 3000 rpm handheld chaingun to beat you and your assault rifle"

• Lone_Spirit and LuCkySabeR like this

fiebru787
  • fiebru787

Soldier

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 02 September 2014 - 02:49 PM

How much rate the minigun have? I never use it to kill a player because i dont now how far the bullet go

Roronoa Zoro
  • Roronoa Zoro

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2014 - 03:39 PM

Complains about cry babies, makes pointless cry baby thread. Sems legit.
  • ten-a-penny and LuCkySabeR like this

minifat
  • minifat

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2014 - 04:05 PM

Minigun users aren't bad players. The minigun is a trade off. Amazing accuracy, range, and damage, but no auto aim and will be bad for close range since the other person will auto you. (unless you're in free aim, but who the hell can find a free aim lobby with more than 5 people in it?).

Darth_Rob
  • Darth_Rob

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2014 - 04:42 PM Edited by Darth_Rob, 02 September 2014 - 04:43 PM.

The way I look at it is that if you start a fight with me, you don't get to dictate what weapons I use.

I don't do free roam deathmatches and I avoid confrontation. Most of the time, I'm just minding my business when some twit rolls up and starts plinking at me from his lime green turdmobile. I have no qualms about lighting him up with the minigun.

Now if we're having a friendly street battle, and I'm getting my ass handed to me, I would be a total douche if I pulled out a minigun.

• Roronoa Zoro likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users