Stop hating the damn Minigun!

233 replies to this topic
Aero Dynamo
  • Aero Dynamo

#PCMasterRace

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2014 - 05:50 PM

Seriously tired of these people screaming on their mic's when someone pulls out a minigun on them during a street battle. I mean the hell, I am level 120+, I have unlocked it by working hard then i have the freaking right to use it when and wherever i want to. It doesn't mean that its cheating to use it.

If you feel like its cheating, Go play some missions work hard and unlock the damn gun. 

• GroundZero, LeonTheKiller, GAMIR_GTA and 23 others like this

Dillono
  • Dillono

Tell me, do you bleed?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 August 2014 - 05:51 PM

People like you are the reason why I hate GTA Online.

• livejoker, Greasepalms, Nonpareil1983 and 18 others like this

Dottie
  • Dottie

Crushing your hopes & dreams

• Facade Corporation
  • North-Korea
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 31 August 2014 - 05:52 PM

OmgWhoDaHellCares.jpg
  • GAMIR_GTA, Caysle, Liquid715 and 8 others like this

Ermac
  • Ermac

never heard of singles, except for my relationship status

• The Yakuza
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Don't tell me how to live my life OP.

3575326.gif

• Shaundi., ten-a-penny, Jolly Swagman and 9 others like this

Charles_Lee_Raye
  • Charles_Lee_Raye

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Right on OP. How else is that lspd tint going to unlock??

By itself? If there is a glitch to unlock gun tints I would like to know because its the only thing I havent completely unlocked on my 276 main character.
  • Aero Dynamo likes this

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Kings and Thieves

• Members
  • England

Posted 31 August 2014 - 05:52 PM Edited by Fearx--, 31 August 2014 - 05:53 PM.

It's not fun when you try to free aim someone out of the auto aim range with an AR and the other guy brings out a minigun for an easy kill because he can't aim for sh*t. 

If they bring out a minigun then I will not hesitate to bring my one out as well.

• MagicNarcosis, ten-a-penny, Heists and 2 others like this

Aero Dynamo
  • Aero Dynamo

#PCMasterRace

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2014 - 05:52 PM Edited by Aero Dynamo, 31 August 2014 - 05:54 PM.

Well, I too hate crybabies who cant deal with the fact that the minigun is a very powerful weapon and can only be unlocked at level 120. If you have brought it, You have every right to use it anywhere & anytime. I dont care what the enemy has to say, So Stop hating, Start shooting.

• LeonTheKiller, Officer620, Liquid715 and 11 others like this

Dillono
  • Dillono

Tell me, do you bleed?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 August 2014 - 05:55 PM Edited by dillono, 13 September 2014 - 03:37 AM.

Well, I too hate crybabies who cant deal with the fact that the minigun is a very powerful weapon and can only be unlocked at level 120. Stop hating, Start working.

The mini-gun is  too cheap of a weapon to use, and breaks the feeling of shoout-outs and missions in the game. You guys are the ones who ruin Deathmatches for others when set to owned + pickups.

• ten-a-penny, Heists, Arrows to Athens and 2 others like this

I'll be your sinner in secret.

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 31 August 2014 - 05:56 PM

Well, I too hate crybabies who cant deal with the fact that the minigun is a very powerful weapon and can only be unlocked at level 120. Stop hating, Start working.

The mini-gun is a too cheap weapon to use, and breaks the feeling of shoout-outs and missions in the game. You guys are the ones who ruin Deathmatches for others.

Oh boo hoo, deal with it?  :rol:

• LeonTheKiller, Shaundi., Liquid715 and 6 others like this

Aero Dynamo
  • Aero Dynamo

#PCMasterRace

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2014 - 05:59 PM Edited by Aero Dynamo, 31 August 2014 - 05:59 PM.

The mini-gun is too cheap of a weapon to use, and breaks the feeling of shoout-outs and missions in the game. You guys are the ones who ruin Deathmatches for others when set to forced + pickups.

Too Cheap? lol Go blame rockstar for adding that gun in the game. What the hell do you expect? When rockstar added that gun did you expect no one to use this gun? Hell no everyone will use it. As far as deathmatches go, I always play deathmatches with my crews and friends and we have something called "Rules" set as to which gun has to be used.

• Jeff Nesteruk and rapidwiz like this

Charles_Lee_Raye
  • Charles_Lee_Raye

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:02 PM

We didnt make the rule where you have to kill 600 other players to unlock a gun tint.

Rockstar did. This is my primary use of the minigun I need to unlock everything im sorry you have to die in tbe process I really am.

Maybe petition rockstar to make gun tints unlockabke thru killing npcs or something.

Until then people have a legitimate use for the minigun. until you see someone running around with lspd tinted miniguns I wouldnt say they are abusing it.

But yah if you see someone using an lspd tintded minigun then you can cry theyre using it too much.
  • LuCkySabeR likes this

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Members
  • England

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:02 PM

I won't cry about it. I'll simply let you know that you're a boring player for using it.
  • MagicNarcosis, lazy. and ten-a-penny like this

bearer22
  • bearer22

Half fast player

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:04 PM

I used to solo boneyard survival with a level 15 alt profile just so I could wield a minigun and RPG in free roam, made for some interesting mic rages. 

• Pastry and cjdavies like this

Mach1bud
  • Mach1bud

Gearhead

• The Connection
  • United-States
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Male Character

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:04 PM

Interaction menu> Chat> Crew+Friends/No one.

No more listening to other people bitch.
  • GAMIR_GTA, GR Choke, sebcreed and 1 other like this

Charles_Lee_Raye
  • Charles_Lee_Raye

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:12 PM

I won't cry about it. I'll simply let you know that you're a boring player for using it.

I agree it is lame. I use it to take out enemy choppers and bulletproof rear reversing @sshats. But eventually after my ap, auto shotty, heavy sniper, have their lspd tints im going to work the grenade launcher rpg and minigun.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

In Serious Relapse

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:12 PM

i dont hate the minigun but nothing scream "im getting owned" like pullin a minigun in a street battle...

i unlocked mine months ago, i only have 117 kills with it.

i use it mainly to blow up cars and maybe a helicopter but rarely used against other players while in freeroam.
  • blackindia, lazy., Liquid715 and 3 others like this

itrpatrick
  • itrpatrick

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:13 PM

minigun users are soooo bad. I laugh when people like OP pull them out because that means they feel threatened by my epic carbine skillz.

• lazy. and Sw1ft562 like this

iBUCKEYE
  • iBUCKEYE

Die Hard is a Christmas movie

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:13 PM

I don't hate it. Hell, its an easy way of measuring someone's intelligence.

The person who always pulls out the mini-gun for every situation generally tends to get sh*t on.
  • Magick, lazy., JayDM420 and 3 others like this

Charles_Lee_Raye
  • Charles_Lee_Raye

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:14 PM

minigun users are soooo bad. I laugh when people like OP pull them out because that means they feel threatened by my epic carbine skillz.

My carbine advanced and ar have lspd tints I dont use them as much anymore.

You realize people just want to unlock stuff they dont care about your perception of skillz.

AWEMYGOD
  • AWEMYGOD

Heistdelayer

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:16 PM

Why would you have a plate that says you never get laid.

• Aero Dynamo and RedlineDrifts like this

itrpatrick
  • itrpatrick

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:17 PM

Why would you have a plate that says you never get laid.

giphy.gif

• GEARHRT, MrPlow, GR Choke and 1 other like this

secrules2
  • secrules2

Peon

• Members

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:18 PM

OP, stop being a pussy and you won't have to worry about it.

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

Vote freedom, vote Scooter. Current mayor of Paleto Bay.

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:19 PM

I think the RPG is cheaper.
  • Dannnisaur likes this

Biker_J
  • Biker_J

Evil Biker

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:20 PM

The people who complain about you using your minigun are most likely the same people who complain at me for using my Assault shotgun haha.

It gets the job done, and I aim manually so I need a gun that will do a decent amount of damage. When it's either you or me dead, I'd rather it be you dead.

• Jeff Nesteruk, Aero Dynamo and RedlineDrifts like this

Joekill95
  • Joekill95

Estuans interius...

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:20 PM

I only use the minigun when I truly need it. IE when an asshole keeps trying to kill me and I want to teach him a lesson.

Minigun vs Zentorno

Minigun wins.

Aero Dynamo
  • Aero Dynamo

#PCMasterRace

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:21 PM Edited by Aero Dynamo, 31 August 2014 - 06:24 PM.

I laugh when people like OP pull them out because that means they feel threatened by my epic carbine skillz.

See, This is exactly the type of thinking point of view i hate. The Minigun has been demoted to such a level by people with high egos think that using the gun means admitting defeat and/or cheating. What the hell really. Even though I may be good in sniping, Shooting that pistol or even using the carbine but using the minigun doesn't mean feeling threatened, It means that I have this gun and i have the right to use it on you with or without your consent .

• LeonTheKiller, Distrom and Jeff Nesteruk like this

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Kings and Thieves

• Members
  • England

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:22 PM

I only use it to take out enemy choppers, blow up vehicles or corner glitch other players.

Aero Dynamo
  • Aero Dynamo

#PCMasterRace

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:23 PM

The people who complain about you using your minigun are most likely the same people who complain at me for using my Assault shotgun haha.

It gets the job done, and I aim manually so I need a gun that will do a decent amount of damage. When it's either you or me dead, I'd rather it be you dead.

See! Exactly on the point! I love the minigun and it gets the job done especially helps getting rid of stupid crybabies out of the server.

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Kings and Thieves

• Members
  • England

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:25 PM Edited by Fearx--, 31 August 2014 - 06:26 PM.

The AP pistol is just like the Assault Shotgun except that it's a machine pistol. I usually used it in my car to kill other players. But then I started to use it in close range combat against other players on foot and this thing is malevolent.

• Heists likes this

lozzy1234567890
  • lozzy1234567890

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:28 PM Edited by lozzy1234567890, 31 August 2014 - 06:29 PM.

I agree with OP just a bit, I use my minigun when the situation calls for it, i.e. I'm in the middle of the road, and the "enemy/ies" is/are popping in and out of cover, testing and waiting till I'm in their lock on range, the minigun deals with it. The only thing I don't like in this game, is the RPG in foot combat, and sticky bombs in vehicle combat, but hey, I don't whine when they manage to blow me up. I adapt to situations and use weapons accordingly.

• Arrows to Athens and Aero Dynamo like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users