» «
Photo

Cars + Motorbikes tested times

17 replies to this topic
Slevin77
  • Slevin77

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:18 AM Edited by Slevin77, 05 September 2014 - 06:09 AM.

I'm sure I'm not the first person to do this nor is my test any better but I wanted to get some timed test for super cars and motorbikes. I made 2 tracks one short track to test acceleration and how long it takes to get near top speed, and the other is a long track to test top speed. Short one is 0.62 miles (shortest track I could make?) and the other is 1.25 miles both were done on straight long roads no traffic and NO UPGRADES. My character isn't exactly rolling in dough. To make sure it was a fair test I pushed down gas on start and held it the entire time (no starting line boost). You can test these tracks for yourself: Drag Test Track Short and Drag Test Track Long - made by Slevin424

Here are the times:

Short Track 0.62 miles (Super Cars)

Zentorno: 26.09

Entity: 26:45

Adder: 26.81

Turismo R: 26.71

Cheetah: 27.51

Surprisingly the Zentorno won by a lot... as far as drag times go. I was expecting the Entity to win. I also noticed the Zentorno is by far the fastest accelerating car in the game.

Short Track 0.62 (Motorbikes)

Akuma: 25.84

Double T: 27.67

Bati RR: 28.02

Thrust: 28.14

So... the Akuma not only beat all the other bikes but it even beat the super cars, whaaa?! I had to test the Akuma 3 times just to be sure and yeah, it's one fast machine. Look, save the half/one million dollars alright? Hell the Akuma cost 9,000 lol! Akuma Raging Demon all over your face and smoking your super cars, I bought it and it's awesome.

Long Track (Super Cars)

Zentorno: 44.94

Adder: 45.10

Entity: 45.23

Turismo R: 45.57

Cheetah: 46.43

Here I though for sure the Adder or the Entity would reign supreme... nope! The Zentorno has a higher top speed than the LegendarySports website says. But it's not 250mph so what's the deal? That acceleration is so fast after the Adder reaches top speed it still needs more time to actually catch up. Guess I'll make a track 2 miles or something... I know they all hit top speed just didn't have enough time to beat the Zentorno. Entity actually kept up with Adder pretty well, the Entity has better acceleration than the Adder so that helps.

Long Track (Motorbikes)

Akuma: 46.06

Double T: 48.36

Bati RR: 48.37

Thrust:... took too long and I got bored (top speed is where the Thrust is, no hush the thing sucks) I'm going to say 50 seconds and that was before reaching the line.

While it didn't beat the super cars... well it beat the Cheetah, wow, Akuma still shows it's the best bike.

Long Track (Other Super Cars)

Infernus: 46.37

Bullet: 46.99

Vacca: 47.04

Voltic: 47.63

Oops, maybe I should put the Infernus up there with the good super cars, it did beat the Cheetah. So did a bike... but yeah anyways if you're a baller on the budget get the Infernus, it's actually good enough to run with the other gals. The Bullet isn't a bad runner up if you're flat broke but then again if you're that low get the Coquette, you'll thank me later.

UPDATED SPORTS/CLASSIC-SPORT/MUSCLE

This is tested on the short track again (0.62 miles) with no upgrades and regular starting line. Upgraded list will be coming shortly, the thing is I can easily test cars Online because I can just pick whatever car I want to use on a track I created. Single player would be easier considering my characters have almost infinite money but I can't create a track so I would have to eyeball a starting line and finish line, also use the stopwatch app on my phone... kind of shifty if you ask me. And yeah my character isn't rolling in money and I haven't gotten all upgrades unlocked. So upgraded times will come shortly but this list will give you an idea of what cars have better speed/acceleration stock.

SPORTS - (Short track 0.62 miles)

Massacro: 26.59

Carbonizzare: 27.03
Rapid GT: 27.29

Comet: 27.47

9F: 27.50

Jester:: 27.79

Coquette: 27.91

Feltzer: 28.00

Fusilade: 28.58

Banshee: 28.74

I'd have to say the sports class is one of the most balanced classes. The pack leaders out in front of the bunch would be the Massacro, Carbonizzare, Rapid GT and the Comet. I never driven the Massacro before, I was actually surprised to see it in the sports class. It seems supercarish to me, either way it is the fastest accelerating sports car and has a decent top speed. What did surprise me was the Coquette's time, it doesn't have very good acceleration and it takes a long time to reach that top speed which gives it the reason it's so popular. On the longer track you can expect to see the Coquette higher up.

SPORTS CLASSIC - (Short track 0.62 miles)

Coquette Classic: 27.98

Z-Type: 28.14

Monroe: 28.91

Stinger: 30.89

Stinger GT: 29.78 (This had 3 upgrades because it was my own personal car and it wasn't available for unless you own it. So take that time under the consideration is has the Transmission and Engine upgrades)

For the money the Stinger GT should be at least up there near the top but sadly even with upgrades going up against stock it didn't show it's money worth... still looks sexy... slow but sexy. The car that does show it's worth its pricetag is the Coquette Classic. Aside from the Z-Type it smoked all the other cars in its class by 1 second. Acceleration is great, top speed is extremely fast for its age and the car handles well.

MUSCLE - (Short track 0.62 miles)

Dominator: 28.72

Gauntlet: 29.10

Blade: 29.75

Vigero: 30.21

Phoenix: 30.34

Saber: 30.56

The new muscles reign supreme here... ugh my poor little Saber. I still love you. The Dominator has the highest top speed of the lot, on top of good acceleration (for a muscle car). Stay tuned for when I upgrade these, I have a sneaking suspicion that Blade will be a drag racing monster.

Slevin77
  • Slevin77

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 August 2014 - 08:49 AM Edited by Slevin77, 01 September 2014 - 04:06 AM.

I'm going to do an update on this, I wanted to test full upgrades and honestly I prefer Sport cars in GTA V so I'll do them too. Zentorno fully upgraded gets a top speed boost and it may indeed be the fastest car in the game. Also I'm going to make a really twisted track to test handling cause that's more important in a race than top speed (something you'll rarely achieve in online races). Only problem in single player I got the money for it but not all the cars are available on the websites so I'll need to get lucky in finding them on the streets. Hardest ones to track down right now are the Coquette, Surano, Super GT and a few others. I think the Super GT is available with cheats? Yeah I'll be back on this post after I find them.

Trevorphilipjfry
  • Trevorphilipjfry

Sandy Shores surfer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 August 2014 - 05:35 PM

I think and upgraded adder would beat an upgraded zentrono, possibly

Slevin77
  • Slevin77

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:02 AM Edited by Slevin77, 01 September 2014 - 04:03 AM.

I think and upgraded adder would beat an upgraded zentrono, possibly

Upgraded yeah, that's the next test I'm going to do. But I was actually surprised to see the top speed of a stock Zentorno, it's actually pretty fast. Furthermore the thing about the Adder, in most races you'll rarely be able to reach that top speed... especially Online. So taking into consideration the acceleration, speed and handling the Zentorno might be the better car.

• Trevorphilipjfry likes this

LeopardGecko
  • LeopardGecko

GTA biker

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:34 PM

Can you test more vehicle classes(sport,sport classic,muscle,sedan,coupe...)?

PSMP666
  • PSMP666

Player Hater

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 01 September 2014 - 03:34 PM Edited by PSMP666, 01 September 2014 - 03:41 PM.

I did a similar test some time ago on a 1km (shortest track possible), i did starting line boost because if you dont AWD cars wil have an unfair advantage over RWD cars. Heres some results:

Zentorno - 23.741 (22.003 max tunned)

Turismo - 23.921

Entity - 24.163

Massacro - 24.202

Carbonizzare - 24.560 (22.604 max tunned)

Rapid GT - 24.642

9F Cabrio - 24.744

Comet - 24.784

Feltzer - 24.944

RH8 - 25.242 (22.882 max tunned))

Jester - 25.243

Coquette - 25.281

Baller 2 - 28.000 (25.523 max tunned)

Huntley - 28.205 (25.463 max tunned)

Radious - 30.402

Dominator - 26.021 (23.688 max tunned)

Ruiner - 26.220 (24.122 max tunned)

Blade - 26.802

Panto - 29.122

Rhapsody - 29.323 (26.933 max tunned)

Blista - 29.522 (26.644 max tunned)

Exemplar - 26.620

Oracle - 26.800

Zion - 27.821 (25.163 max tunned)

Felon GT - 28.123

Coquette Classic - 24.764

Z-Type - 25.322

Monroe - 25.522 (23.441 max tunned)

A few notes:

- I tested all cars but only posted a few cars that i find relevant for comparsion, havent tested all max tunned though.

- The fastest car isnt necessary the best car, traction (handling) is very important, as an example, the Diamond in the sedans class is by far the fastest but the handling is terrible so all other sedans can catch it with ease on corners.

- The amount of speed/acceleration upgrade when maxed tunned is not the same for all cars, some cars became faster then others, the Shafter is much faster than the Fugitive max tunned)

Slevin77
  • Slevin77

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 September 2014 - 01:07 AM Edited by Slevin77, 02 September 2014 - 01:13 AM.

Yessir working on that now. Well for sports, sport classic and muscle. I'll do Sedan and Coupe on the new track I'm making later.

@PSMP666 The reason I didn't do starting line boost is because that boost is dodgey. Crappy hosting or delay makes it harder to do, plus you can't rely on that boost all the time. You'll be relying on the car, this is testing cars... taking the human element out of it and just testing cars. Plus races don't separate AWD from RWD.

PSMP666
  • PSMP666

Player Hater

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 02 September 2014 - 12:53 PM

Yessir working on that now. Well for sports, sport classic and muscle. I'll do Sedan and Coupe on the new track I'm making later.

@PSMP666 The reason I didn't do starting line boost is because that boost is dodgey. Crappy hosting or delay makes it harder to do, plus you can't rely on that boost all the time. You'll be relying on the car, this is testing cars... taking the human element out of it and just testing cars. Plus races don't separate AWD from RWD.

Boost start unsures that theres no wheel spin, its the same for all cars. Theres a huge diference between starting a race and actual race where the cars are not prone to wheel spin. Take the Vacca super car as an example, the car wheel spins at the start, but when moving (racing) the car as no wheel spin making full use of its true acceleration.

You are assuming that every time you accelarate there is wheel spin and thats not a real scenario unless your test is just focused on starting a race without boost start which is a very specific and limited scenario for racing. Add that to the fact that i NEVER miss a boost start and i hardly see anyone missing it. 

There is another mistake in your testing, you are trying to take the human element out to get accurate results but the human element makes a huge diference in game. A good example of this is your bike testing, the results show that the Akuma is the fastest bike, however, if you perform a wheelie you get a boost in speed/acceleration, the Bati RR gets the most out of this beating all other bikes including the Akuma, both stock or max tunned. 

Slevin77
  • Slevin77

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 September 2014 - 10:23 AM

Boost start unsures that theres no wheel spin, its the same for all cars. Theres a huge diference between starting a race and actual race where the cars are not prone to wheel spin. Take the Vacca super car as an example, the car wheel spins at the start, but when moving (racing) the car as no wheel spin making full use of its true acceleration.

You are assuming that every time you accelarate there is wheel spin and thats not a real scenario unless your test is just focused on starting a race without boost start which is a very specific and limited scenario for racing. Add that to the fact that i NEVER miss a boost start and i hardly see anyone missing it. 

There is another mistake in your testing, you are trying to take the human element out to get accurate results but the human element makes a huge diference in game. A good example of this is your bike testing, the results show that the Akuma is the fastest bike, however, if you perform a wheelie you get a boost in speed/acceleration, the Bati RR gets the most out of this beating all other bikes including the Akuma, both stock or max tunned. 

I see plenty of people who miss the starting boost, and when lag is affecting your game it makes it even harder to do. Plus you won't always have the boost to rely on, like if you crash or have to respawn during the race you'll be relying on the car's acceleration. And like I said the game does not separate car classes by their wheel drive. So yes an AWD drive car WILL have the advantage on the starting line because that's the way it is. If a car has better traction and less wheel spin it will have a faster time, if a car doesn't then it will get the time it deserves. Also the human element goes into opinions and preferences, everyone drives differently so I can't tell someone "hey the Turismo R is the best car cause I drive better with it" that's an opinion. Saying "the Turismo R had a better time than the Cheetah" is a fact.

I'm not trying to review the cars or discuss game mechanics, this is just time testing and car performance. I do the same actions for every race with every car, they race under the same conditions for consistency, no upgrades because people have the ability to turn Custom Vehicles off and no boost because it will compensate for the performance of the car. When the performance is what we're trying to figure out. You do your test, I'll do mine.

PSMP666
  • PSMP666

Player Hater

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:09 PM

I see plenty of people who miss the starting boost, and when lag is affecting your game it makes it even harder to do. Plus you won't always have the boost to rely on, like if you crash or have to respawn during the race you'll be relying on the car's acceleration. And like I said the game does not separate car classes by their wheel drive. So yes an AWD drive car WILL have the advantage on the starting line because that's the way it is. If a car has better traction and less wheel spin it will have a faster time, if a car doesn't then it will get the time it deserves. Also the human element goes into opinions and preferences, everyone drives differently so I can't tell someone "hey the Turismo R is the best car cause I drive better with it" that's an opinion. Saying "the Turismo R had a better time than the Cheetah" is a fact.

I'm not trying to review the cars or discuss game mechanics, this is just time testing and car performance. I do the same actions for every race with every car, they race under the same conditions for consistency, no upgrades because people have the ability to turn Custom Vehicles off and no boost because it will compensate for the performance of the car. When the performance is what we're trying to figure out. You do your test, I'll do mine.

Look im just trying to help you out, i already did all these tests, no boost, boost, and super boost, stock or max tunned (work in progress). And not just drag speed tests, loop track to test the car traction and grip.

Im assuming that your doing these tests to figure out whats the fastest car / bike in general (overall acceleration and speed not just starting line), the problem is that all will be wrothless when you put it in a real scenario. Take the Bati RR wheelie speed boost as an example, before i found out about it i was getting beat in a straight line by Bati RR users in my "much faster" Akuma, thats not an opinion, its a fact.

Im also assuming that you hold the acceleration button and max rev it before the "GO" sign, that creates a wheel spin that wont happen even if you crash or respawn, let alone normal racing when exiting slow tight corners. You think cars like Vacca or Tailgater wheel spin that hard when you exit tight corners?

Anyway, i wish you a happy and sucessful testing.

Slevin77
  • Slevin77

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 September 2014 - 08:25 PM Edited by Slevin77, 04 September 2014 - 01:37 AM.

Look im just trying to help you out, i already did all these tests, no boost, boost, and super boost, stock or max tunned (work in progress). And not just drag speed tests, loop track to test the car traction and grip.

Im assuming that your doing these tests to figure out whats the fastest car / bike in general (overall acceleration and speed not just starting line), the problem is that all will be wrothless when you put it in a real scenario. Take the Bati RR wheelie speed boost as an example, before i found out about it i was getting beat in a straight line by Bati RR users in my "much faster" Akuma, thats not an opinion, its a fact.

Im also assuming that you hold the acceleration button and max rev it before the "GO" sign, that creates a wheel spin that wont happen even if you crash or respawn, let alone normal racing when exiting slow tight corners. You think cars like Vacca or Tailgater wheel spin that hard when you exit tight corners?

"Also I'm going to make a really twisted track to test handling cause that's more important in a race than top speed (something you'll rarely achieve in online races)."

"I pushed down gas on start" (You simply pull the trigger back at an even pace so the RPM is at it's max acceleration without spinning wheels. I wouldn't do a burn out for a timed drag test. Kinda took a while to compile this test. Especially with all the good sports cars not being available on the LegendarySports website so I had to drive around for an eternity to find them so I could upgrade them and test. Saying it's pointless or it's not a proper test is a bit harsh.)

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

/ / / / / AMG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:54 PM

I knew the Huntley S (tuned) was just as fast as the Coquette (base). I knew I wasn't crazy.

Slevin77
  • Slevin77

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 September 2014 - 01:45 AM

I knew the Huntley S (tuned) was just as fast as the Coquette (base). I knew I wasn't crazy.

That thing is a monster. It also has the advantage of being a tank, destroying that car via accidents is almost impossible.

• Sting4S likes this

Slevin77
  • Slevin77

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 September 2014 - 04:39 AM

UPDATED!

PSMP666
  • PSMP666

Player Hater

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 04 September 2014 - 12:28 PM

"Also I'm going to make a really twisted track to test handling cause that's more important in a race than top speed (something you'll rarely achieve in online races)."

"I pushed down gas on start" (You simply pull the trigger back at an even pace so the RPM is at it's max acceleration without spinning wheels. I wouldn't do a burn out for a timed drag test. Kinda took a while to compile this test. Especially with all the good sports cars not being available on the LegendarySports website so I had to drive around for an eternity to find them so I could upgrade them and test. Saying it's pointless or it's not a proper test is a bit harsh.)

Yeah your right i was a bit harsh there, looking at your test results they are very close to mine.

Its also a good thing your doing a handling test, you will be suprised how bad some cars will perform, namely the Rapid GT.

I created a loop track around the airport terminal for a traction/average speed test.

For handling(grip)/acceleration i also created a track around Rockford plaza (the large shoping mall near LSC) clockwise, the lower end turn will push the cars grip.

These are just a few sugestions, im sure you will do what you think its best and im curious about the results.

Slevin77
  • Slevin77

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 September 2014 - 06:05 AM

Yeah your right i was a bit harsh there, looking at your test results they are very close to mine.

Its also a good thing your doing a handling test, you will be suprised how bad some cars will perform, namely the Rapid GT.

I created a loop track around the airport terminal for a traction/average speed test.

For handling(grip)/acceleration i also created a track around Rockford plaza (the large shoping mall near LSC) clockwise, the lower end turn will push the cars grip.

These are just a few sugestions, im sure you will do what you think its best and im curious about the results.

I'd love to make a track on the airport tarmac, with the long straight roads and a fun figure 8 track inside. If you made the route around those lines between the long stretches you'd have u-turns, hairpins, long bends and it even has the track edges you see on a proper raceway. Why the hell can't I make a track there... ugh Rockstar gave us the perfect track and won't let us use it. I'll try to make a track with all the different types of turns and incorporate some straight aways to give every car a fighting chance but it would be easier if I could make one on the airport.

I'm actually having fun with this, I feel like Jeremy Clarkson from Top Gear. Except its with GTA V cars... oh and I only two people who paying any attention lol. Well thanks for reading it.

PSMP666
  • PSMP666

Player Hater

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 05 September 2014 - 09:34 PM

I'd love to make a track on the airport tarmac, with the long straight roads and a fun figure 8 track inside. If you made the route around those lines between the long stretches you'd have u-turns, hairpins, long bends and it even has the track edges you see on a proper raceway. Why the hell can't I make a track there... ugh Rockstar gave us the perfect track and won't let us use it. I'll try to make a track with all the different types of turns and incorporate some straight aways to give every car a fighting chance but it would be easier if I could make one on the airport.

I'm actually having fun with this, I feel like Jeremy Clarkson from Top Gear. Except its with GTA V cars... oh and I only two people who paying any attention lol. Well thanks for reading it.

Yeah i have lots of fun doing these tests too, funny you mentioned Top Gear because i did something similar on Gran Turismo 5, top gear track.

The loop track i mentioned is outside the airport, its the road that leads to the flight school, you can do it full speed with most cars, but when max tunned (including spoiler) their traction limit starts to show. I had some interesting results that show that cars get diferent inprovement when max tunned, in other words, some cars get more speed or traction then others.

Few months ago i did some tests (stock car), so i spent alot of money buying those cars because i thought tunning was the same across the board... i was wrong. Now Rockstar added traction inprovement when you equip a spoiler, this changed things alot for some classes, i sold lots of cars and bought new ones, my bank account is not happy...

PSMP666
  • PSMP666

Player Hater

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 07 September 2014 - 04:41 PM

Looking at the list you should also test the Voltic (super) and the Ruiner (muscle). You will be suprised how fast they are...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users