75 replies to this topic
make total destroy
  • make total destroy

Unfurl the banner of social war - Kill capital

• Members
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 02 September 2014 - 01:22 AM

I still say pee in your mouth. Nothing says "I mean business" more than a mouthful of hot urine.

Why not just blindfold her family, piss on them, and blame it on Martians?

That's too elaborate methinks. Peeing in your mouth is quick, and it gets results.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich, so wie du bist.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 02 September 2014 - 01:25 AM

I still say pee in your mouth. Nothing says "I mean business" more than a mouthful of hot urine.

That's too elaborate methinks. Peeing in your mouth is quick, and it gets results.

Then you would have to get me in a position where I'm standing still, have my mouth open, and you're at a good enough height to do it. Unless, of course, the first step of the plan is to break all her limbs after you stalked her into a shopping mall and crack open her jaw before relieving yourself in front of many scared Christmas shoppers.

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 September 2014 - 01:28 AM

Then you would have to get me in a position where I'm standing still, have my mouth open, and you're at a good enough height to do it. Unless, of course, the first step of the plan is to break all her limbs after you stalked her into a shopping mall and crack open her jaw before relieving yourself in front of many scared Christmas shoppers.

I think you're misunderstanding me, I'm saying peeing in your own mouth is the best revenge.

I like the way you think, though.

• universetwisters and krashr like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 02 September 2014 - 01:35 AM

I think you're misunderstanding me, I'm saying peeing in your own mouth is the best revenge.

I like the way you think, though.

If I should do that, then why not just drag her to a public place and do it? Nothing makes for a great day out than dragging your ex to a FedEx store, positioning yourself upside down to where you can urinate in your own mouth and yell out "YOU MADE ME DO THIS LIZ YOU c*nt" as you piss all over yourself. Will it get you arrested? Possibly depending on the state, but it'll sure scar her for life. Unless she's into urolagnia. Then you'll have to find something better to do.

• IveGotNoValues and make total destroy like this

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 September 2014 - 01:44 AM

I'd say avoid the kidnapping charge, and just do it in school. Nothing says "I don't need you" like a self-inflicted golden shower in gym class.

• universetwisters likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 02 September 2014 - 01:47 AM

If we both graduated that poses a problem.

I'll find a way though, if I were still in my stalker phase.

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 September 2014 - 01:49 AM

If you know her address, just do it on her doorstep. Not only will it make her upset, she'll want you more than ever.

• universetwisters and IveGotNoValues like this

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:25 AM

Get over it. Here's a precise tutorial:

/////AMG
  • /////AMG

🔐

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:08 AM

Send some nude photos of her to me. That'll teach her.
Just pm me.

Thanks for the pictures man. Shes hot imo.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:52 PM

If you have an ex boy/girlfriend in which your relationship ended in bad terms, what would be some very creative ways to piss off that bitch?

Finding a much more attractive. intelligent and funny gf/bf tends to work quite well. 

TEoS
  • TEoS

Say pal, you don't look so good.

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:46 PM

Posting sex videos/explicit pictures of an ex online is pretty hot right now. Have you given it any thought? If it was just an ex and things ended messily it would be pretty pathetic and butthurt on your part, but considering she slept with 3 other guys I'd say it's justified. She hurt your man pride bro. Teach that cum dumpster a lesson and pwn her with the combined might of the internet and social embarrassment. Then you will be able to walk tall again and not feel like an ashamed cuckhold.

Yes, take advantage of the viral-forest-fire that is the internet. If an image stays online for more than 3 hours, it is no longer yours. Forever. It is lost to you. No amount of bans, reporting, flagging, or PMs will get it back. It circulates the internet for all eternity.

Putting a nude pic of a chick online pretty much turns her into a masturbation-tool forever. A pseudo-pron star.
Thinking that somewhere in the world, a weird dude in Malaysia has a nude photo of her on his phone. Or some creeper in Argentina is fapping to her in his basement.

What you can do is ADD THE CONTEXT. When you post the pic. Find message boards and online communities that are populated by men.
Let's say you found a tumblr or a reddit.

"Hey guys, here's a nude pic of the cheating filthy slut that is my ex-gf. Share the hell out of it! Fap to it! make sure that every guy you know and his dog has a copy! Eradicate any sense of shame or bodily privacy that she may have by exposing her nakedness to a worldwide audience"

6TZVzyF.gif

• Fuzzknuckles and make total destroy like this

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:48 PM

oh but he's not a misogynist just to be clear

he just uh hates women

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 03 September 2014 - 04:16 PM

This thread makes me feel really uncomfortable. Ex-shaming... for f*ck's sake. 

Just move on and find someone else, that'll do it. 

• Max and make total destroy like this

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Your self proclaimed GTA forums DJ!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:25 AM

I would suggest not stooping to her level sorry she did that to you, Thad really messed up

Nah Tso Gud
  • Nah Tso Gud

SuperHonky

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:44 AM Edited by Nah Tso Gud, 06 September 2014 - 02:32 PM.

How about getting over her and not giving her any more attention that she probably wants? If she cheated on you with "three other guys" and you're still in school, she's probably an attention whore too so don't give her the satisfaction.

This will be the best thing for you, and it will probably, coincidentally, "piss her off" as well.The latter isn't a given (even if it does upset her she would never let you know it) but the former certainly is. 

• IveGotNoValues likes this

GTA_stu
  • GTA_stu

Ya filthy animal.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:53 AM

I would suggest not stooping to her level sorry she did that to you, Thad really messed up

Yh, Thad's a total douche. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users