Photo

Some 12 year old squeakers.

66 replies to this topic
Gucci Flip Flops
  • Gucci Flip Flops

zooted to boolin'

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2014 - 02:26 AM Edited by Straight Up Menace, 30 August 2014 - 02:28 AM.

So far, there are many children who were 10 to 12 year old haven't hit any puberty yet. They got in the mood for

Mature +17 games like here, GTA V. Mostly they want to play the Online instead of Story. Much of this is only 2 sides of this sh*t going on past few months.

1. YouTube- Internet's largest video-sharing community.

Just some kids get their parent's money or get it for Christmas like a Microphone, gaming PC, Elgato, the whole setup and equipment and some Gamma Labs bought off the YouTubers' sponsorship are also acne ridden kids. I know some people like MorganGames, FreakWorldGaming, and pretty much some of them including community channels like Prototype, MW3stream, and 2MACommunityChannel. I mean, there crazy dumbasses wanting everything and a wannabe. Sometimes 18 or 20 year olds contact them pretty good. 

2. GTA Online- The game states lack of fun and nerds induced with Autism pills.

Yes, there are several topics in this forums that most 12 year olds are "desensitized" to this game that they beg their parents wanting this game so bad to make money off their chores and getting this for Christmas only 2 months late.

Only kids are interested in glitching(most common), their friends and cousins playing this game, and etc.

Not only, their just crazy dumbasses wanting to get something waste their credit score and don't have a life and failing at school, and relationship with parents and friends. Man, I hate this, I can hear just one mic that a kid who hasn't hit puberty yet exactly what to be a wannabe. 5 words. I DON'T GIVE A F*CK. F*ck these kids wasting their ass all day and spend time jerking off with the Internet. I mean the Internet is a insane place of crazy cocaine induced nerds. I'm done with that sh*t. Please be free leave a post down below about kids and what they are planing onto this?

The word is out, please do not lock this thread. The message is heard. 

Maya Echo Visari
  • Maya Echo Visari

On mobile.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2014 - 02:39 AM Edited by SevDoggX, 30 August 2014 - 02:43 AM.

Some kids are okay. Some kids aren't. 

Some are fun to play with. Others like to scream over the microphone, their screams consisting mostly of swears and a lot of things about my Mom. 

But they're kids. There will always be kids in these games. 'Especially these types of games, because anyone can pick it up and play it. 'Nothing really anyone can do. And GTA, to me, (when I was young), is exactly what it is. A big sandbox. 

A sandbox game. 'Full of lots of toys to play with, and I have no problem sharing it with them because I was a kid too.

• ten-a-penny, kilopm, Ezza. and 6 others like this

RandallFlagg00
  • RandallFlagg00

Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2014 - 02:49 AM

Cocaine nerds and kids with credit scores. I have no idea what I just read.
  • Nemecsis, NoSignal_, kilopm and 15 others like this

FreshFinest
  • FreshFinest

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 August 2014 - 03:21 AM

The kids are f*cking annoying. I hear nothing but screaming at cashiers and cops. Then, they yell at their poor mothers for a soda.

luisniko
  • luisniko

DOA5 welcomes Mai

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 August 2014 - 03:38 AM

You know what?

Sometimes when I hear them over the mic, these kids are even hard to speak. They're like 8 years old rather than 12, tbh.

• Snoopdad likes this

penguinhero
  • penguinhero

Being Infused With Life Fibers

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2014 - 04:05 AM

Inb4 argument debate

The while oh I was a kid with this game argument debate it stupid. When u were a kid you played by yourself in a single player game that only you could play. Kids now adays live in a world of multiplayer and only play multiplayer for some ungodly reason that they created. It tunes into a hellhole when the fact that that's are 10 screaming the f and c bombs on u for killing them once they have to be the best at everything or your a hacker. When u played gta as a kid u were the best. You had no competition, you talked to your friend about it and competed for stuff and shared secrets. If you want your argument to be valid then the kids would
Have to play OFFLINE MULTIPLAYER ONLY for there whole life which never happens in this world anymore cuz every kid has to swear at each other with words they shouldn't know for another 8 years because they think there cool cause in this ducked up world we live in with the plague of youtube and wannabe celebrities ducking up this world one day at a time. I happen to be 16 and I have lost all hope for my generation solely on the kids behind me
  • kilopm likes this

DoctorAnus
  • DoctorAnus

Drifter

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2014 - 05:03 AM

Faggio

Mion
  • Mion

Black Panther

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 30 August 2014 - 05:15 AM

They're KIDS.

Some are peasants some arent. They don't really have a "mature" mentality since they dont have that much life experiences. I think it's ridiculous some people expect them to act civilized for this reason, Tbh though FreakWorldGaming is an ass. He says he plays legit and makes his subscribers believe it also when he uploads money glitches everyday.

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Awaiting Authorization
  • Scotland

Posted 30 August 2014 - 10:30 AM

I've really started seeing this more and more, I even had a dad trying to give me a lecture because I told his 8 year old to put down the controller and go into the next room and slap him.

I only knew he was 8 because he was getting abuse from others that sounded like teenagers. No point arguing I will leave the job or just kill you.

Hyperglide
  • Hyperglide

Addicted to Synthahol

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 August 2014 - 12:55 PM

I think I might have only ever heard 1 squeaker in my time and he was a respectful kid.  We even rolled on fools.  Most of the time I don't wear my headset and when I do it's in a party.  Problem solved.  

RandallFlagg00
  • RandallFlagg00

Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:08 PM

I think it's way way weird when adults are trying to be dicks to little kids. Use the mute button, effing nerds.
  • Buttrumpeteer and marksmir like this

XXXBena
  • XXXBena

Phoenix Reborn Legion

• Members
  • England

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:32 PM

My parents didn't let me have Mature games until I was 16/17, and I'm glad for it (I'm 21 now). They're rated mature for a reason, the content is such that only people of a certain age (those that don't take it seriously and know that it's a game, not real life) are meant to play it. Yes I know some adults get annoyed as well. I think the onus should be on the parents to police what games their children play and use their judgement as to how mature their kids are. I've been in jobs and lobbies with kids that quite clearly should stick to 3yrs+ games and take anger management (or go outside and get a hobby). But on the other hand I have also done jobs with kids that are alright...but still shouldn't be on the game as they are still children.

Big Corleone
  • Big Corleone

A very inconspicuous dude.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 August 2014 - 05:50 PM

So far, there are many children who were 10 to 12 year old haven't hit any puberty yet. They got in the mood for

Mature +17 games like here, GTA V. Mostly they want to play the Online instead of Story. Much of this is only 2 sides of this sh*t going on past few months.

1. YouTube- Internet's largest video-sharing community.

Just some kids get their parent's money or get it for Christmas like a Microphone, gaming PC, Elgato, the whole setup and equipment and some Gamma Labs bought off the YouTubers' sponsorship are also acne ridden kids. I know some people like MorganGames, FreakWorldGaming, and pretty much some of them including community channels like Prototype, MW3stream, and 2MACommunityChannel. I mean, there crazy dumbasses wanting everything and a wannabe. Sometimes 18 or 20 year olds contact them pretty good. 

2. GTA Online- The game states lack of fun and nerds induced with Autism pills.

Yes, there are several topics in this forums that most 12 year olds are "desensitized" to this game that they beg their parents wanting this game so bad to make money off their chores and getting this for Christmas only 2 months late.

Only kids are interested in glitching(most common), their friends and cousins playing this game, and etc.

Not only, their just crazy dumbasses wanting to get something waste their credit score and don't have a life and failing at school, and relationship with parents and friends. Man, I hate this, I can hear just one mic that a kid who hasn't hit puberty yet exactly what to be a wannabe. 5 words. I DON'T GIVE A F*CK. F*ck these kids wasting their ass all day and spend time jerking off with the Internet. I mean the Internet is a insane place of crazy cocaine induced nerds. I'm done with that sh*t. Please be free leave a post down below about kids and what they are planing onto this?

The word is out, please do not lock this thread. The message is

f*ck BIGGIE SMALLS, f*ck P DIDDY, f*ck MOBB DEEP f*ck JUNIOR MAFIA (THEY ARE MARK ASS TRICKS)

Lol joke but yeah you are right about children getting it 2 months after release. I got it the day it was released for preorder. The singleplayer was epic but i doubt people play the game for sp.

Biker_J
  • Biker_J

Evil Biker

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:01 PM

Don't like us kids? don't play the game, we own the world, and it's our world and our mummys and daddys told us we can do whatever we want whenever we want so go lick yo mumma.

• Elder Maxson, KILLIN BUCK 28 and Kafonix like this

piratejammin
  • piratejammin

Player Hater

• New Members
  • England

Posted 30 August 2014 - 10:25 PM

I'm twelve and use my dad's account, and he's completed the story so whenever I do, rarely, use the story I rarely see any mature content, although sometimes Trevor may spawn in the strip club. I mainly just use the story for driving around, but I go online mainly. I'm not one of those kids who go round screaming down the microphone whenever someone may kill them as it's a game. I just accept it and I only ever use a mic perhaps once a month for an hour or two. I'm pretty mature for my age (life events) and I hate screaming people. e.o

Inb4 argument debate

The while oh I was a kid with this game argument debate it stupid. When u were a kid you played by yourself in a single player game that only you could play. Kids now adays live in a world of multiplayer and only play multiplayer for some ungodly reason that they created. It tunes into a hellhole when the fact that that's are 10 screaming the f and c bombs on u for killing them once they have to be the best at everything or your a hacker. When u played gta as a kid u were the best. You had no competition, you talked to your friend about it and competed for stuff and shared secrets. If you want your argument to be valid then the kids would
Have to play OFFLINE MULTIPLAYER ONLY for there whole life which never happens in this world anymore cuz every kid has to swear at each other with words they shouldn't know for another 8 years because they think there cool cause in this ducked up world we live in with the plague of youtube and wannabe celebrities ducking up this world one day at a time. I happen to be 16 and I have lost all hope for my generation solely on the kids behind me

Also, I rarely swear and I hate anyone my age, older or younger who think they're IT. basically, i hate everyone, lmao
  • randombeens, slyolddog and Kafonix like this

SuzukiRazgriz
  • SuzukiRazgriz

GTAF Resident Blue Vixen

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 August 2014 - 10:43 PM

I may have had it the worse in my time gaming online back when I was In 9th grade(finished 12th grade this year) I was playing CSS on the PC, I was in my normal team deathmatch sever, life was good, till someone no older then 6 years old came in and was yelling every swear word and insult under the sun. Gta v from my time in public matches has been no where near as bad as that so far.

marksmir
  • marksmir

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 August 2014 - 11:07 PM

I agree that there shouldn't be that many kids playing games such as gta but you can't blame the kids it's due to bad parenting or just parents who don't have enough time for their kids due to work etc. You don't have to scream at the kids that's just immoral. In terms of singleplayer and multiplayer you can't blame anyone for wanting what they think is the best/most fun game or subordinate or a game to play.
When I was 10 I mainly played singleplayer on the Wii but I played FPS before that...Although I think kids shouldn't play these games you can't blame them and the more you tell them no to the more thy will want to play them.

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

rider of bikes

• Members
  • England

Posted 30 August 2014 - 11:43 PM

What the f*ck did I just read?

Campbell256
  • Campbell256

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 August 2014 - 01:39 AM

yeah I hate that as well. I have a best friend named behnam who I have known since 1st grade, we are now in 8th. He's quite immature so he has a mic and likes to be an asshole on xbox. and me and him are 13 so our voices aren't exactly grown enough to not sound like 6 year olds over our mics. I tell him to not use his mic but him and his 4th grade brain doesnt listen. I don't have a mic and I don't want one.

• piratejammin likes this

Elder Maxson
  • Elder Maxson

DAMN SYNTHS

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2014 - 01:46 AM

Don't worry. Summer vacation is ending. Those kids will be in school, thus making GTA Online mostly squeaker free mostly from 8am-3pm

• GTA Master likes this

Tigereyesxx
  • Tigereyesxx

Hand of Friendship or Fist of Enmity?.....

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2014 - 05:48 AM

Kids I've played with are sweet,but this is an adult game,with adult themes,their parents are the ones to blame,can't blame the kids,they just want to have fun....and push the boundaries,why play Mario kart,when you've got access to GTAO...

Egonga
  • Egonga

Stripper/Lawyer

• Members
  • England

Posted 31 August 2014 - 11:59 AM

Yes. All children are evil and annoying, unlike us adults. We're clearly all amazing. Thank you OP for writing down what everyone is thinking in the most incomprehensible way possible.
  • henryborked and RandallFlagg00 like this

don ovdi' island
  • don ovdi' island

дрэдлоксъ

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 31 August 2014 - 04:38 PM

been playing violent video games since 7 years old..

mid 20's now, I see plenty of annoying kids but oh well just mute them.. I don't blame them so much as the so called grown ups yelling, cussing into the mic.  I even had one guy tell me he was going to buy me a ticket to Florida so he could whoop my ass.  I told him if you livin' like dat you need to go head and send me the ticket.  LOL dumbass.

Age doesn't equal maturity, that goes for everyone.  

Pretty sick of seeing this topic and others like it.

Mion
  • Mion

Black Panther

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 01 September 2014 - 05:49 AM

My parents didn't let me have Mature games until I was 16/17, and I'm glad for it (I'm 21 now). They're rated mature for a reason, the content is such that only people of a certain age (those that don't take it seriously and know that it's a game, not real life) are meant to play it. Yes I know some adults get annoyed as well. I think the onus should be on the parents to police what games their children play and use their judgement as to how mature their kids are. I've been in jobs and lobbies with kids that quite clearly should stick to 3yrs+ games and take anger management (or go outside and get a hobby). But on the other hand I have also done jobs with kids that are alright...but still shouldn't be on the game as they are still children.

If you can handle it it's fine, If not then don't play it. I can see you couldn't.

The Amazing Warrener
  • The Amazing Warrener

Noli timere messorem

• Members
  • Georgia

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:04 PM

17 is not a magical number when everyone suddenly turns into a well educated, reasonable, good-tempered individual. It's all subjective -.-

tbh I've seen a whole lot of adults who were acting like they were in preschool.

• MellowFellow likes this

MellowFellow
  • MellowFellow

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:15 PM

17 is not a magical number when everyone suddenly turns into a well educated, reasonable, good-tempered individual. It's all subjective -.-
tbh I've seen a whole lot of adults who were acting like they were in preschool.

This. No different to some kid who suddenly thinks he's a man because he's reached eighteen or twenty one or whatever.
That aside, I don't think young uns ought to play, especially kids who haven't got to teens. There's drunk, angry people shouting, wannabe gangstas threatening people, then there's the game content itself. I don't want to game with a school child anymore than I want to go to the pub with them.
I appreciate its not the kids fault, as others have said - why play mario kart when you can play gta. My point is that if their parents were anything above common trash, they wouldn't have the temptation, let alone the choice.
I've got kids, I play when they're in bed or doing something else. They walk in, I turn it off so playing it is a moot point, they've never seen it.

Tl;dr every squeaker in gta is the product of sh*t parents.

onefast96svt
  • onefast96svt

THE FAST 1

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:15 PM

I'm twelve and use my dad's account, and he's completed the story so whenever I do, rarely, use the story I rarely see any mature content, although sometimes Trevor may spawn in the strip club. I mainly just use the story for driving around, but I go online mainly. I'm not one of those kids who go round screaming down the microphone whenever someone may kill them as it's a game. I just accept it and I only ever use a mic perhaps once a month for an hour or two. I'm pretty mature for my age (life events) and I hate screaming people. e.o

Inb4 argument debate

Also, I rarely swear and I hate anyone my age, older or younger who think they're IT. basically, i hate everyone, lmao

If only all kids were like this^ I would have no issues at all. But there are the MANY that whine, cry, yell, and scream with absolutely no manners. I often wonder where there parents are because if ththat had been me I would have been picking my jaw up off the floor. And if it's not that it's hey guys let's do the money glitch, I've got more money than you, or hey follow me, let's go over here, or I wanna drive. I've learned to mute or if the lobby sucks just leave. Also a kid or early teen will always be the glitcher or cheater. I'm 36 and I barely have enough time to play along with the rest of my life. So cheating is easier when there are no boundaries with time. GOD I WISH I WAS A KID AGAIN, I'D BE THE BEST CHEATER!

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:25 PM

Don't like us kids? don't play the game, we own the world, and it's our world and our mummys and daddys told us we can do whatever we want whenever we want so go lick yo mumma.

dude, how's dwarfism treating you?

Biker_J
  • Biker_J

Evil Biker

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:47 PM

dude, how's dwarfism treating you?

Loving every minute of it, everything is small when it comes to me. :D.

Kittybeth
  • Kittybeth

Essentially Confused

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 September 2014 - 12:51 PM

I actually ended up playing alongside a kid once - didn't know he was maybe about ten y/o until he invited me to a Party, but whilst we were playing he was just asking for tips and asked if he could fly my helicopters and drive my cars. He was only about level six, but he was a really nice kid and it made me a little less likely to disappear when approached by young'uns again.

Course, that hazy moment soon disappeared when attacked by rabid pre-teens a few days later whilst screaming obscenities at the 'girl character who is so obviously a boy'. Didn't bother dealing with the situation, just switched session. Shame.

• SolidSnails likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users