• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic
dave1x
  • dave1x

I'm a video game player, not a gamer.

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2014 - 04:26 PM

Similarly, I only need one more oyster for all 50. Would someone be so kind and helpful as to download my saved game from the Android version of GTA-SA version 1.01 here: http://gtasnp.com/43642 and determine by using SAMA or some other method the location and number of the missing oyster and post the results in this thread so that I can go straight to it in the game myself. I'd also be happy to know how you were able to find the answer for me. Thank you very much. Merci Beaucoup. Muchas Gracias. Dziękuję bardzo. Спасибо большое. And so forth.;-) 

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 29 August 2014 - 05:14 PM

Meanwhile ...
This is the most accurate map:
http://gta-sanandrea...tersmap/map.htm

Since there is no SAMA for Mobiles yet
Best is to Print off the above map.
Put it in a page protector.
Get a "China Marker".
You can then check off the Oysters and when finished you are able to erase the marks on the protector and use it when you replay.

A random guess it the Oyster under the boat in the extreme upper right of the map.
  • dave1x likes this

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 29 August 2014 - 08:11 PM

Well, if I had to guess, I'd say it was probably #35 on the map linked by lil weasel. That's the one in the gap between the bridge tower and the rest of the island.

• dave1x likes this

HeroBrineR007
  • HeroBrineR007

SA and VC Android mission helper.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:35 AM

I'd say #41, i was stuck on that for an hour cause it was floating.
  • dave1x likes this

D2B1GGUN
  • D2B1GGUN

GrooveStreetOG

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 30 August 2014 - 09:41 AM

Aren't Oyster map is in Toreno's Ranch?

• dave1x likes this

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 30 August 2014 - 11:16 AM

There is no ingame map of anything of value, other than the Radar Map..
  • dave1x likes this

dave1x
  • dave1x

I'm a video game player, not a gamer.

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2014 - 05:09 AM Edited by dave1x, 01 September 2014 - 05:29 AM.

Thanks, lil weasel. That is the most accurate map I've seen out of about five. Thanks, HeroBrineR007 for the guess. Thanks, D2B1GGUN. I've wondered what those markers on that map represent, too. There was some mention of it somewhere but, I didn't want any spoilers so I ignored it. Thanks, very much, OrionSR. You must be psychic, because you hit it right on the nail. Number 35. And thanks to the accuracy of the map, it took very little time. Indeed, over all, hours were saved. Thanks again to all. Incidentally, for anybody playing the android 1.01 version who wants the outfits from all the stores in San Fierro and Los Santos (that's a lot of shopping) that are available before Las Venturas opens up, can download the game save that I referenced in my previous post in this thread. Of the Desert Missions, only Monster has been completed. No further missions have been attempted. It has a pilot's license and oodles of achievements. The game is altogether 55.61% completed. It should show no cheating.  (Just a couple timers and the money)

MjJtzub.pnggiLqgpX.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users