• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic
EVIL BLUE SMURF
  • EVIL BLUE SMURF

The One and Ony Evil Smurf

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:47 AM

Okay so i finally got my xbox account back after 4 years of waiting for it and I need help levelling up on gta all my friends seem to be lvl 100 onwards with sh*t loads of money and cars ect and then there's me im level 14 atm can anyone give me some advise on best missions to do for rp to level up fast.

Thanks in advance

~TKP~
  • ~TKP~

Wind yer neck in! TKP_1st(PS4)

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:49 AM

ther isnt any anymore. just play the game and you will lvl up quick enough, esp if you are playing with 3 m8's

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

Help, I'm steppin' into the Twilight Zone!

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:56 AM Edited by The7thOne, 29 August 2014 - 11:06 AM.

Grind Rooftop Rumble, message high levels for Rooftop Rumble invites. Complete Simeon's vehicles, and continue to play the mission "Violent Duct" until your reach level 75 so you can grind Rooftop Rumble on your own. I would suggest also to not waste your money on car upgrades and focus on getting enough money to get a fast car.

There are some things to take into account:

Mental State; the icon above your blip on the radar shows if you kill a lot of NPCs and randoms. The more kill friendly you are, the redder your blip.

You can sell cars at Los Santos Customs.

By holding down the select button, you can access the "Quick GPS" section, which allows you to quickly set a waypoint to any of the locations suggested on the option.

Press start, go to settings, go down to controls, and enable "Target Reticle: Complex"

IF you see a UFO, trash compactor, or meteorite, turn off your console, clear your system cache (which is achieved by going to System settings>Storage>Hard Drive>Press Y>Clear cache)

Don't be afraid to ask a high level for help.

If you need help on something, or to report a modder or cheater, go to https://support.rock...es.com/hc/en-us

Shark Cards can give you a head start.

You can quickly access snapmatic by double tapping the Up DPAD.

You can buy vehicles by accessing your phone (UP DPAD) Internet, Travel and Transport, and choose where to go. The high end vehicles are at "legendary motorsport"

To bank your cash quickly, access your phone, internet, money and finance, Maze Bank. Deposit the allotted amount of your choosing (you can alternatively go to any ATM by accessing the Quick GPS system from pressing Select)

You can bookmark jobs by pressing "Left Bumper" however most jobs are unable to be bookmarked.

If you want to quickly get into the action, access your phone, and go to "Quick Join" and choose which job type you want to join.

You can create your own Races, Deathmatches, and Capture/Contend by Pressing Start>Online>Creator

You can set points of interest on your map by pressing Start>Map>press Y on wherever you desire.

DON'T JOIN ANY INVITES THAT SAY "1000000000000000000 RP  MONEY"

Money glitch at your own risk.

Convertible cars can be used by holding down the Right DPAD.

You can join a crew by pressing Start>Online>Crews.

If you purchase a vehicle from Elitas Travel or the military website, you have to call Pegasus from your contacts to have them delivered.

Speaking of delivery, you can have your mechanic deliver your personal vehicle by going to your contacts on your phone.

You can also have your current personal vehicle delivered by holding down the Select button, going to Vehicle Delivery, and requesting a delivery.

You can set the vehicle access of your personal vehicle by holding down select, going to vehicle access, and from there you can choose Passengers, Crew, Crew + Friends, Friends, or No One.

You can create a playlist for jobs by pressing Start > Online > Playlists > Create a playlist.

• GTA51999 likes this

EVIL BLUE SMURF
  • EVIL BLUE SMURF

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 August 2014 - 11:29 AM

nice one for the advise guys and its just one of them time consuming games I suppose haha

JuZ 75
  • JuZ 75

Salad Dodger

• Members
  • England

Posted 29 August 2014 - 11:37 AM Edited by JuZ 75, 29 August 2014 - 11:39 AM.

Have a look at our crew thread http://gtaforums.com...for-crew-mates/ if we look like the kind of players you'd like to associate with then apply to join :)

You can check out our website http://crew.hlwp.org/ and our Social Club page http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/hellswolfpak

MuhNamesTyler
  • MuhNamesTyler

Random dude #42599

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2014 - 11:37 AM Edited by MuhNamesTyler, 29 August 2014 - 11:38 AM.

"nice one for the advise guys and its just one of them time consuming games I suppose haha"

It definitely is

EVIL BLUE SMURF
  • EVIL BLUE SMURF

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 August 2014 - 12:17 PM

juz75  just sent your crew an invite mate I usually get online around half  7 after ii put my daughter to bed haha

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 August 2014 - 12:34 PM

http://gtaforums.com...des-strategies/

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Unknown
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]