Photo

I blame GTA V for the recent violence!

23 replies to this topic
GunBrothersGaming
  • GunBrothersGaming

Funny Man

• Members

Posted 29 August 2014 - 03:50 AM

So we have all heard about the militarization of the police and police shooting unarmed people. Well honestly I blame GTA. Look at the cops. Normal cops and then here come the cops fully armed with machine guns ready to kill you over one star. The cops on the streets have been playing GTA Online to much and can't determine the difference. Like in game the cops just see stars and go on a shooting rampage.

Personally the cops are just trying to play out what they've been doing in game and it's out of control!

Your thoughts on this?

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Thug

• Members

Posted 29 August 2014 - 03:56 AM

I blame lack of vagina in my life for my anger management issues, Maybe those people have the same problem ?
  • A Maned Wolf, Muscleracer, Awesome9822 and 1 other like this

gagemb9918
  • gagemb9918

It's the Albanian rozzers!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2014 - 03:59 AM

I think you're a full-fledged, certified dumbass. People have been blaming GTA for violence in the world for years now, and it really isn't true. If that was the case, then COD, Battlefield, etc. are to blame for what's going on with Americans being beheaded by Isis. 

If anything, GTA helps those stressed from work, or pissed off at a person by giving the ability to take your anger out in the game, and not in real life.

• theicide likes this

Shadowlarvitar
  • Shadowlarvitar

Proud Saints Row Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2014 - 04:01 AM

Another one of these? GTA always gets blamed for stuff. *smh*

And yeah, I agree GTA is a stress reliever,,\

slowburn29
  • slowburn29

Significantly more hydrated than you

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 August 2014 - 04:05 AM

I blame lack of vagina in my life for my anger management issues, Maybe those people have the same problem ?

I blame in house vagina for mine. What you need is a good balance of strange

So we have all heard about the militarization of the police and police shooting unarmed people. Well honestly I blame GTA. Look at the cops. Normal cops and then here come the cops fully armed with machine guns ready to kill you over one star. The cops on the streets have been playing GTA Online to much and can't determine the difference. Like in game the cops just see stars and go on a shooting rampage.

Personally the cops are just trying to play out what they've been doing in game and it's out of control!

Your thoughts on this?

Go back under your bridge

• im_stoned and Feurian42 like this

GunBrothersGaming
  • GunBrothersGaming

Funny Man

• Members

Posted 29 August 2014 - 04:05 AM Edited by GunBrothersGaming, 29 August 2014 - 04:08 AM.

Wow you guys are dumb.

This post demonstrates how dumb GTA players are and just how easy it is to troll them. You guys thought... lol that I would blame cops shooting unarmed people in real life. You can't even play cops in the game so how are cops acting this out?

ROFL - the stupidity of people posting. It's called the cops in game are too aggressive.

• DoubleDutch, doublehelix and Muscleracer like this

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll / IGN hunter

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 29 August 2014 - 04:08 AM Edited by Sky_Light12, 29 August 2014 - 04:09 AM.

Your thoughts on this?

machine guns ? all i see they're wielding pistol , standard shotgun & carbine rifle ( NOOSE & military usually wield carbine . whereas FIB is unknown )

reason why the law has no regards for accidental kills to civilian ( such as running over them or crowds of civilians stand in their way ) because they're aggresive ( even has no regard losing their own life ) or R* incapable programming the law to avoid killing civilian

compared to SP , MP is much more aggresive ( even having direct visual sight despite the suspect is hiding )

also should be noted in GTA , cops were usually happy trigger finger , corrupt , lazy , reckless , etc

ZenJenga
  • ZenJenga

taps your phones

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 August 2014 - 04:11 AM

Wow you guys are dumb.

This post demonstrates how dumb GTA players are and just how easy it is to troll them. You guys thought... lol that I would blame cops shooting unarmed people in real life. You can't even play cops in the game so how are cops acting this out?

ROFL - the stupidity of people posting. It's called the cops in game are too aggressive.

Nice try.  You are an idiot.

• CallmeGoat and Buttrumpeteer like this

LokkDoggIV
  • LokkDoggIV

GTAPROJECT.NET PSN:LokDog_IV

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:44 AM

OP.please.. go outside,breath some fresh air..sell your PlayStation & start playing a sport.. youl be suprised at how things IRL are not like things in your pixel packed GTA world..

• Muscleracer and WWrestlingNewz like this

CallmeGoat
  • CallmeGoat

Glitches R4 Bitches

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:48 AM

Wow you guys are dumb.

Nice try.  You are an idiot.

Seconded.

cooltay
  • cooltay

Your friendly neighborhood Troll

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2014 - 07:26 AM

OP,Im pretty sure,COPS of all people,would be able to see the difference of a video game to IRL. Seriously? Your IQ must be lower than Patrick Star's... Yes I just called you out,FROM A SPONGEBOB character.

SmilingAssassin
  • SmilingAssassin

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:44 AM

Op u are either joking or not very smart.

jazzbone
  • jazzbone

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 August 2014 - 11:35 AM

This is an excellent example of a trolling statement. Of course the statement made by the op is absurd . Any rebuttals is then feeding the troll. I guess calling out the troll,like i am, is also food for the troll.

DoubleDutch
  • DoubleDutch

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 August 2014 - 12:47 PM

the thread was clearly a joke. what is wrong with you people?

RoadkillGumbo
  • RoadkillGumbo

Unwashed Heathen

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2014 - 12:52 PM

Damn, I didn't take my medication...

WWrestlingNewz
  • WWrestlingNewz

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2014 - 04:40 PM Edited by WWrestlingNewz, 29 August 2014 - 04:45 PM.

Your thoughts on this?

You're just like all the other people in this world who would rather blame a violent ADULT video game because someone is mentally insane and killed 20 people. Video games aren't responsible for for someone out of there mind killing another person. if you actually believe that then you have a serious problem.  I can't stand it when people make statements as you did sir.  To me it sounds like you're just upset about recent events and need to blame something other then the obvious problem.  Even if this is a joke on the fellow GTA Community I still shake my head at people who say this stuff in reality. By the way good job on being a heel and getting under my skin.  :-)

Feurian42
  • Feurian42

GTA WORLD POLICE

• Members

Posted 29 August 2014 - 05:03 PM

The difference is in GTAO you are heavily armed and have repeatedly committed crime and are a prominent figure in the criminal underworld of LS. In real life, over 5000 innocent, unarmed civilians have been killed by active duty police officers without being accused, tried, or convicted of a crime. More civilians have been killed by police in the US since 9/11 than US soldiers died on the ground in the Iraq war.

This is a real issue, a major issue, and has nothing to do with GTA.

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

#1 Emblem Editor Hater 2014

• Members
  • England

Posted 29 August 2014 - 05:13 PM

Wow you guys are dumb.

That is completely the wrong context in which to open a sentence with "it's called." People need to stop doing this right now.

LV_Jag
  • LV_Jag

XDBX

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:22 PM

Never go full retard.

SevDoggX
  • SevDoggX

Passive-Aggressive Goofball

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2014 - 12:19 AM

Hello, welcome to Burger King how may I take your order. 

Straight Up Menace
  • Straight Up Menace

Proud American

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2014 - 12:45 AM

I blame GTA V for nerds taking some Autism pills and spend time jerking off the Internet.

YG.
  • YG.

Young Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2014 - 08:40 AM

Wow you guys are dumb.

You are dumb.

joshjda
  • joshjda

some guy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:32 PM Edited by joshjda, 04 September 2014 - 06:37 PM.

I blame 18 year old morons who physically assault other people with guns. Seriously what else would have happened. You don't stick your hand in a lion cage hang your foot over the side of a raft in shark infested water and you don't hit cops shove them back into their cars try to take their gun then at the last second throw your hands up and say mercy common sense.

I understand he was making a joke but that incident blew up world wide and a bunch of morons burned down half a town cause some idiot got shot 6 times from panic fire after attacking him annoyed me greatly as do the idiots suing for 40 million dollars cause they couldn't obey a simple curfew and got arrested.

MadHaTT3R
  • MadHaTT3R

Racing isnt Crashing

• Members

Posted 04 September 2014 - 08:18 PM

Well, this was the lamest thing Ive read yet today.

• HitYourBong likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users