Regrettable decisions in online

55 replies to this topic
Quinn_flower
  • Quinn_flower

S.T.A.R.S Unit

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:03 PM

My regret is that there was this kid who was 128 in rr and when it came to shoot the driver I didn't give him a ride after he said "wait wait for me". I feel bad to this day If I ever seen him again I would give him a ride. Thought he was 128 he can call his Mech I thought to myself.

Anyone else care to share their regrettable decisions?
  • saintsrow likes this

LOES
  • LOES

Kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:08 PM Edited by LOES, 28 August 2014 - 10:08 PM.

I never do anything I regret.

I live by the rule, no ragrets
  • himynameisdamien, Sw1ft562, lazyassedlover and 1 other like this

Vanilla Poison
  • Vanilla Poison

Get out me Buzzard!

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:08 PM

What a silly story. I sometimes regret griefing kids who think they are good until they leave.
  • Arrows to Athens, DKUnleashedPC and LuCkySabeR like this

Breaking Bad
  • Breaking Bad

I am the one who knocks.

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:11 PM

Don't feel bad, he probably would have used an AP Pistol and blew it up anyways.

My most regrettable decision would be rushing probably in the earlier stages. I was so concerned about cash and getting the top Supercar "OMGZ ADDER". Them days lol. Those were some of the best times of Online, when EVERYONE on my friends list played Online, I'm lucky to see my friends on nowadays. It's a shame.

Also, some of my other regrettable decisions would be selling cars that I loved to buy another car from an Update (Turismo) which I hated and also blowing my money away instead of saving it. But I've started saving now.

• Arrows to Athens and FAT CURRY like this

Twin Turbo
  • Twin Turbo

I blacked out my tail lights so they work less

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:11 PM

Buying most Pegasus vehicles. I still haven't used half of my Pegasus vehicles.

• hesselgren, I.C.U.P., tonko and 3 others like this

SmilingAssassin
  • SmilingAssassin

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:31 PM

Turning chat to everyone.

Everytime lol
  • saintsrow, I.C.U.P., LuCkySabeR and 1 other like this

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:52 PM

I regret I stopped playing (somehow)

Difficult period in RL passed by, and somehow everybody got better at shooting or I just suck lol

lol232
  • lol232

Got room for one more?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:54 PM

Buying the Megalodon Shark Cash card.
  • saintsrow, Ak47clower and LuCkySabeR like this

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:55 PM Edited by GTA-Freak-Vi, 28 August 2014 - 10:55 PM.

- Helping low levels rank up by doing missions with them and not a single one of them ever showed a courtesy of thanking me. 

- I bought a dump truck for my 1st character and never even used it

- Not played GTA O for over 4 months now and kinda regret leaving my PS3 which is 1000 of miles away from me

Giantsgiants
  • Giantsgiants

Boss

• Members
  • Mauritius

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:03 PM

Deleting my second character to do the beer hat glitch (which in turn got rid of my Roosevelt).

0_0.jpg

• uptownrockstar, Jeone, Lay and 2 others like this

Quarthon
  • Quarthon

Sunnyvale Trailer Park Supervisor

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:03 PM

I regret listening to the people who cry about getting shot on sight. I kill on sight if someone approaches me without sending a text to say they're friendly, so I assume they come to kill me. So I always used to kill on sight but started feeling a bit bad after reading these forums and how many "friendly" people play the game. So the past few times I didnt kill on sight. Guess what? I got killed on sight. So yea I regret not sticking to my instinct and kill on sight. Back to my old ways. :die:

• Magick, ChrisPerry2 and LuCkySabeR like this

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:06 PM

My recent regret.

Mugged an idler for $7500. He woke up but I was in the perfect position to kill him and the mugger - but was too relaxed and slow about it.

Just something on my 'to do' list that could've been crossed off.

V HoneyBadger V
  • V HoneyBadger V

Ratel

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:12 PM

My only regret was not keeping my guard up sometimes in the hope that somebody might actually be nice.
Out of the thousands of people I have encountered, the non-hostile players are few and far between.
  • Magick likes this

Relative007
  • Relative007

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:16 PM

Turning chat to everyone.

Everytime lol

Going on a Jet Grieving streak and forgetting Chat is not set to Everyone and missing everyone's reactions...

• Ak47clower likes this

Skeever
  • Skeever

The nation-state remains the true foundation for happiness.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:17 PM Edited by WinkingSkeever6, 28 August 2014 - 11:18 PM.

Selling the first vehicle I insured in the game, my Bravado Gauntlet.

R.I.P.

• LuCkySabeR likes this

Grizzly322
  • Grizzly322

S'Go

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:26 PM

When online launched I thought anytime you found a car that Simeon requested you could take it to Simeon's garage and make some cash. So I camped his garage and killed someone about to enter and tried to steal his take. To this day I feel guilty about it!

trippy bongos
  • trippy bongos

lift em up again

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:34 PM Edited by trippy bongos, 28 August 2014 - 11:35 PM.

maybe leaving yourself in your zentorno in an open area when you have a bounty on your head?this may be the most regrettable translation of : "Come kill me please!"

TWOGUN
  • TWOGUN

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 August 2014 - 12:18 AM

Deleting my second character to do the beer hat glitch (which in turn got rid of my Roosevelt).

0_0.jpg

you did yourself a favor
  • GroundZero, Staten, GRINCH ASS BITCH and 10 others like this

xoC18H21NO3xo
  • xoC18H21NO3xo

GTA Addict

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2014 - 12:20 AM

I've got millions of regrets, but I'll only tell a few.

1) I rushed to rank up, which of course became an obsession, and now with the new mission payouts it takes hours to rank up and I can't do this with my friends, because I require mega RP. It's like 70,000+RP to get to the next rank. Also, I stick out like a sore thumb and people think I should have super powers.

2)Not doing certain money and RP glitches because I was afraid they'd take everything I already had away. Also I should of used DNS cheat for rank, because the people that DNS to 1000 have amazing health. I believe my health probably got glitched along the way, because there were some issues with health in the early months whenever you ranked up between missions.

3)I'd definitely play less, I'm behind on my goals for learning Russian

4)I used to spend 15 - 30 minutes trying to exact revenge on tank griefers, which killed my kdr.

5) We have this one crew member that we helped rank up from 65 to 500. When he got to us, he didn't know how to do any missions and we'd often have to restart because he kept f'g them up. Other crew mates wanted him out, but I wanted to give the guy a chance. Now if he gets mad, he will talk mad sh*t and join another crew, but beg to come back when they don't put up with his sh*t. I'm the dummy that kept giving him the pass, so I have this regret.

• RandomCholo likes this

blingdiablo
  • blingdiablo

Shiny Devil

• Members
  • Belize

Posted 29 August 2014 - 12:28 AM

I regret reading this thread.  :v:

• saintsrow, ~TKP~, ChrisPerry2 and 1 other like this

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 29 August 2014 - 12:30 AM Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 29 August 2014 - 11:24 AM.

I was that level 128 OP. You're a terrible person and you should never forgive yourself. I know I'll never forget what happened on that black cold night when you left me. 

You didn't even look back. You didn't see the gang of thugs coming out of the shadows. You weren't there when they started to mock me and began cutting off my clothes. You were probably already at Martin's chuckling with him about his wife's menopause when the thugs held me down. You did more than just abandon me. Its complicated between me and my mechanic and i wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of knowing that  I needed him so it wasn't just a simple matter of calling him like you so offhandedly suggested.

Im still to scarred mentally to describe what the thugs did to me after you left me but they took my innocence. IM going to haunt you the rest of your days OP and I hope the guilt you have for abandoning me consumes you. "Wait" I pleaded whilke you just chuckled at me then drove away.

I know its not fair to blame you for what happened (how where you to know i would be so brutally attacked?)  but Im going to anyway. My desire for revenge is all that keeps me going now and one day i will meet you again and get my vengeance. 
  • saintsrow, GroundZero, Aether and 17 others like this

Dillono
  • Dillono

Tell me, do you bleed?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2014 - 12:33 AM

I was that level 128 OP. You're a terrible person and you should never forgive yourself. I know I'll never forget what happened on that black cold night when you left me. 

You didn't even look back. You didn't see the gang of thugs coming out of the shadows. You weren't there when they started to mock me and begin cutting off my clothes. You were probably already at Martin's chuckling with him about his wife's menopause when the thugs held me down. You did more than just abandon me. It complicated between me and my mechanic and i wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of knowing that  I needed him so it want just a simple matter of calling him like you so offhandedly suggested.

Im still to scared mentally to describe what the thugs did to me after you left me but they took my innocence. IM going to haunt you the rest of your days OP and I hope the guilt you have for abandoning me consumes you. "Wait" I pleaded whilke you just chuckled at me then drove away.

I know its not fair to blame you for what happened (how where you to know i would be so brutally attacked?)  but Im going to anyway. My desire for revenge is all that keeps me going now and one day i will meet you again and get my vengeance. 

Wow, coming out after so long, you're a brave man, may your manhood rest in peace.

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 29 August 2014 - 12:46 AM

0_0.jpg

The Christmas Beetle is no more

bali_0597_zpsd27d69d9.jpg

May it R.I.P

• saintsrow, Shaundi., trhacker01 and 2 others like this

JON22
  • JON22

FECK U ALL >:(

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:35 AM

None. They're just pixels.

Smesi
  • Smesi

Back to TF2

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:37 AM

Bought and Fully Upgraded an Akuma,Then i only got like 7k back

This Guy?
  • This Guy?

I'm the king of the world

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:43 AM

You didn't even look back. You didn't see the gang of thugs coming out of the shadows. You weren't there when they started to mock me and begin cutting off my clothes. You were probably already at Martin's chuckling with him about his wife's menopause when the thugs held me down. You did more than just abandon me. Its complicated between me and my mechanic and i wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of knowing that  I needed him so it want just a simple matter of calling him like you so offhandedly suggested.

Im still to scarred mentally to describe what the thugs did to me after you left me but they took my innocence. IM going to haunt you the rest of your days OP and I hope the guilt you have for abandoning me consumes you. "Wait" I pleaded whilke you just chuckled at me then drove away.

DilMilGaye_9thFebruaryHQXviDDesi-19.jpg

• Jolly Swagman likes this

Quinn_flower
  • Quinn_flower

S.T.A.R.S Unit

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:46 AM

You didn't even look back. You didn't see the gang of thugs coming out of the shadows. You weren't there when they started to mock me and begin cutting off my clothes. You were probably already at Martin's chuckling with him about his wife's menopause when the thugs held me down. You did more than just abandon me. Its complicated between me and my mechanic and i wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of knowing that  I needed him so it want just a simple matter of calling him like you so offhandedly suggested.

Ha ha good one

Aether
  • Aether

Primordial Pilot Lord

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:52 AM

I had a pretty decent collection of North Yankton plated vehicles(green tint too) I wish I still have them but i traded them motorcycles so I could join some mc. :/

Although I at least still have my modded hexers? >.>

GEARHRT
  • GEARHRT

murk

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:54 AM Edited by GEARHRT, 29 August 2014 - 09:16 PM.

after the money wipe someone in my friends list (that i hardly played with) was trying to deliver a car to Simeon.

i dropped down blocking the off-ramp with a cargobob, shot him, and sold the bloody car for 5k (it was pretty impressive i'm not gonna lie).

- "sorry buh, times is hard..."

- "guess i can't trust anyone anymore"

:/

i felt guilty spending that 5k on rims.

he hasn't played since.

my bad dude.

• Jolly Swagman and LuCkySabeR like this

Judicious 7
  • Judicious 7

Compassionate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2014 - 02:03 AM

Spending so much money on Supers & Sports cars and thinking, "nah man, I'll never use these cars a lot", so I sell em. Then later down the road, I buy them again putting myself into debt.

*sigh* American Excess, I tell you.
  • Inkytwig likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users