Homie

• Members

Posted 30 August 2014 - 02:48 AM

How is this thread still going?

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 30 August 2014 - 03:02 AM Edited by Mr Walker, 30 August 2014 - 03:03 AM.

I love this forum, everyone here is the best driver/pilot/gunman in the game. :lol:

BOILER.
  • BOILER.

Big. Player. Low - Layer

• Members

Posted 30 August 2014 - 04:45 AM Edited by BOILER., 30 August 2014 - 04:46 AM.

I love this forum, everyone here is the best driver/pilot/gunman in the game. :lol:

no no, only i am the best, i am THE ONE

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 30 August 2014 - 05:01 AM

Every one who's chased me in a public free roam who was in a racing crew, was well, sh*t. Why is it that there are so many racing crews and not one of the ones/members I've seen are able to drive or drive something other than a supercar? As someone who could readily prove their worthy of the title Wheelman and/or race/rally driver, this is upsetting really. Then again I also play Forza 4 often, and was also hope for a Manuel gearbox like the one in Forza 4 (that would get rid of most of these sh*t drivers) Anyone else have ideas for the game on how to get rid of these F**kers who can't drive, also please share your encounters with people that can't drive.

lately the racing in forza 4 has been heaps cleaner. i've got forza 5 and all the rammers are on there.

HipHopMagician
  • HipHopMagician

Some guy on Earth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:00 AM

How is this thread still going?

Yeah, I thought it'd be locked up by now. 

Guess not.

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:43 AM

Because even the mods are laughing at Ag3's delusion.

• Davexen, Curlypyebs and emptyplayer like this

Ag3ofLive
  • Ag3ofLive

First There / Never Spotted

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:53 AM

Still bitching

moostered
  • moostered

Homeboy

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 30 August 2014 - 09:03 AM

Still bitching
What system are you on?

Ag3ofLive
  • Ag3ofLive

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2014 - 09:05 AM

Still bitching
What system are you on?
Both

moostered
  • moostered

Homeboy

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 30 August 2014 - 09:14 AM

Still bitching
What system are you on?
Both
Then why don't you just race some of these guys and see.If you're really as good as you claim, you'll win.
  • SAUL_SILVER likes this

Ag3ofLive
  • Ag3ofLive

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2014 - 09:57 AM

Still bitching
What system are you on?
Both
Then why don't you just race some of these guys and see.If you're really as good as you claim, you'll win.
Because if I was looking for a race I'd accept it, but I wasn't looking for anybody to race with, in my first post on this thread I wasn't trying to find someone to race with. That's why I denied the challenges.

moostered
  • moostered

Homeboy

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 30 August 2014 - 10:01 AM

Still bitching
What system are you on?
Both
Because if I was looking for a race I'd accept it, but I wasn't looking for anybody to race with, in my first post on this thread I wasn't trying to find someone to race with. That's why I denied the challenges.
Man you can't claim to be unbeatable and then refuse to accept challenges from others.

Ag3ofLive
  • Ag3ofLive

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2014 - 10:12 AM

Still bitching
What system are you on?
Both
Man you can't claim to be unbeatable and then refuse to accept challenges from others.
If I don't want to face them I don't have to, they're useless people to me anyway. It's my decision,

HipHopMagician
  • HipHopMagician

Some guy on Earth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2014 - 10:14 AM

they're useless people to me anyway

It just got better

moostered
  • moostered

Homeboy

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 30 August 2014 - 10:28 AM

Still bitching
What system are you on?
Both
If I don't want to face them I don't have to, they're useless people to me anyway. It's my decision,
Well then your obviously not as fast as you claim.No one is unbeatable.This thing should be closed.

J4ADM
  • J4ADM

Noob Driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 August 2014 - 10:50 AM

Don't try to justify yourself anymore, until you prove you can race you are a troll.
Might as well lock the thread now and not give him anymore attention.
  • emptyplayer likes this

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

" Lie, Cheetah, Steal."

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 30 August 2014 - 02:55 PM

Seems Ag got the ban hammer....

Not surprised in the slightest.

• Zwenkwiel likes this

Above Omnipotence
  • Above Omnipotence

2nd. To God

• Members

Posted 30 August 2014 - 03:25 PM

LOL I bet that Ag3ofLive person comes back under a new screen name to claim he's seen the racing "skills" of Ag3ofLive! LOL

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 August 2014 - 05:07 PM

haha his stubbornness actually got him banned XD (is that really with N's?, looks weird)

that's awesome

Oz70NYC
  • Oz70NYC

The Urban Samurai

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2014 - 05:29 PM

I've lost count how many people I've made look completely foolish if free mode behind the wheel. There's a HUGE difference between being a good racer and a good wheelman/woman. I'm a wheelman. I know the terrain. I know every alley, shortcut and turn in Los Santos. How? Because I've spent a better portion of my GTAO life learning all of the roads. There's no pursuit I can't shake, and no tail I can't lose, AI or user. Just 2 days ago some chump tried to chase me down in a Chrentorno whilst I was driving my Schafter. Dude couldn't catch me if I was a cold in December. Ducking through alleys, making him chase me through parking garages, the works. Didn't take 4 minutes before I noticed his blip going the other direction. Always satisfying when I make a would-be griefer quit his pursuit because they can't catch me.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:07 PM Edited by Zwenkwiel, 30 August 2014 - 07:08 PM.

I've lost count how many people I've made look completely foolish if free mode behind the wheel. There's a HUGE difference between being a good racer and a good wheelman/woman. I'm a wheelman. I know the terrain. I know every alley, shortcut and turn in Los Santos. How? Because I've spent a better portion of my GTAO life learning all of the roads. There's no pursuit I can't shake, and no tail I can't lose, AI or user. Just 2 days ago some chump tried to chase me down in a Chrentorno whilst I was driving my Schafter. Dude couldn't catch me if I was a cold in December. Ducking through alleys, making him chase me through parking garages, the works. Didn't take 4 minutes before I noticed his blip going the other direction. Always satisfying when I make a would-be griefer quit his pursuit because they can't catch me.

well to be fair driving for four minutes without crashing into something seems to be more than most players are capable of XD

so it's not that much of an achievement

but nice bragging anyway , a cold in december XD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users