Photo

9 Year old girl accidentally kills instructor with uzi

148 replies to this topic
Winning001
  • Winning001

Do not click the red button

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 29 August 2014 - 05:10 PM Edited by Winning001, 29 August 2014 - 05:13 PM.

Really mean joke time! :). Just had to though. I placed it in a spoiler so it's YOUR choice to read it. Note I am not liable for any offendedness, buthurtness, or jellyness upon YOU clicking this spoiler.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

On a real note RIP for the instructor
But he should've probably not set it to auto
  • RoadRunner71, Ezekiel ♂, ten-a-penny and 2 others like this

TJGM
  • TJGM

GTA Mods Led-By

• Feroci
  • Ireland

Posted 29 August 2014 - 05:16 PM Edited by TJGM, 29 August 2014 - 05:17 PM.

2. America, control your f*cking guns you lunatics. You no longer live in the Wild West. You have no reason to carry guns.

Here's a thing - in countries where people have no right to carry guns, THERE ARE LESS SHOOTINGS AND UNNECESSARY DEATHS.

Weird, huh?

While that's true, I remember reading somewhere about a country (can't remember which one, I'll try to find it out later on) that was very light on gun laws and pretty much anyone could have a gun, and the crime rates in that country were some of the lowest in the world.

There is no balance with some people can have guns and some can't, either everyone has a gun or nobody has a gun. One guy with an Uzi can kill 10-15 unarmed people, but he can't kill 10-15 armed people. Either he shouldn't have that gun, or those 10-15 people should've had guns too.
  • Ezekiel ♂ likes this

maxpaynefan
  • maxpaynefan

"Time moves forward, and nothing changes"- Max Payne

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2014 - 05:17 PM

Really mean joke time! :). Just had to though. I placed it in a spoiler so it's YOUR choice to read it. Note I am not liable for any offendedness, buthurtness, or jellyness upon YOU clicking this spoiler.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Yes, 3-round burst, easy to control and feels a little better. (to me at least).

Pete4000uk
  • Pete4000uk

Thug

• Members

Posted 30 August 2014 - 10:11 PM

I think it's Switzerland that has the highest number of guns to people ratio or something.

Now, I can understand having a hand gun under the bed for defence, or a rifel for hunting but why the flip do people need Uzi's, AK47's and the like? WTF are they defending themselves against??
  • Jeone likes this

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

Vote freedom, vote Scooter. Current mayor of Paleto Bay.

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2014 - 10:20 PM

I think it's Switzerland that has the highest number of guns to people ratio or something.

Now, I can understand having a hand gun under the bed for defence, or a rifel for hunting but why the flip do people need Uzi's, AK47's and the like? WTF are they defending themselves against??

You ever shot one?
Fun.

Conorhockey2013
  • Conorhockey2013

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 August 2014 - 10:43 PM

Awful that she will have to live with knowing she did that her whole life. I read that with the recoil he should of been on the other side of her so he didn't get hit.

maxpaynefan
  • maxpaynefan

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2014 - 10:53 PM

Awful that she will have to live with knowing she did that her whole life. I read that with the recoil he should of been on the other side of her so he didn't get hit.

So she should've held it left handed.

Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

Player hater or hater player, or what?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 30 August 2014 - 11:45 PM

Lol, in 20 years, we are gunna see 4 year olds smoking cigarettes, with MP7's on their hands. 

• LightningLord411 likes this

maxpaynefan
  • maxpaynefan

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2014 - 11:48 PM

Lol, in 20 years, we are gunna see 4 year olds smoking cigarettes, with MP7's on their hands. 

No, 4yr olds with AA-12's and cigars.
  • nobum62 and LightningLord411 like this

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 August 2014 - 12:26 AM

No, 4yr olds with AA-12's and cigars.

Dear God Why. XD

LSSDLSPD
  • LSSDLSPD

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 August 2014 - 07:20 AM Edited by LSSDLSPD, 31 August 2014 - 07:25 AM.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

HILARIOUS! 

​In all seriousness, i do hope the young lady isn't traumatized for life. 

Rip Instructor 

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Empty Pleasures and Desperate Measures since 1994

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 31 August 2014 - 09:23 AM

Switzerland has the highest percentage of households owning a firearm. A product of their militia based army.

Carlover325
  • Carlover325

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2014 - 09:47 AM

Where has common sense gone? I was watching the report on TV and they were interviewing one of the gun range employees and he said they have had kids as young as 5 shooting guns. And giving a 9 year old a fully automatic weapon. It's a wonder something like this hadn't happened sooner.
  • Jeone likes this

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 31 August 2014 - 11:40 AM Edited by Flynny, 31 August 2014 - 11:44 AM.

When I saw this on the news even i could see the instructor was in the wrong position. But a kid should not be handling that kind of weapon anyway, especially without working her way up bit by bit, when you are lifting weights for the first time you don't start off trying to bench 300lbs, when you are learning to walk you don't run off like usain bolt on the first attempt, same logic and expectations apply here.

I do not understand why you would take a child to shoot a gun or why many Americans seem to need to have a gun, I probably never will because I live in the UK and every reason I have heard sounds silly to someone in a place with few guns however I do know you can't just disarm and hope everyone else does. Only reasonable reason I can think off is the same as Switzerland but you don't have Germany for neighbours. (joke)

Also Burgers N Bullets? sounds like something out of GTA, hope you don't mix the 2 up on a visit, that, that would not end well.

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2014 - 04:08 PM Edited by CenMan, 31 August 2014 - 04:09 PM.

When I saw this on the news even i could see the instructor was in the wrong position. But a kid should not be handling that kind of weapon anyway, especially without working her way up bit by bit, when you are lifting weights for the first time you don't start off trying to bench 300lbs, when you are learning to walk you don't run off like usain bolt on the first attempt, same logic and expectations apply here.

I do not understand why you would take a child to shoot a gun or why many Americans seem to need to have a gun, I probably never will because I live in the UK and every reason I have heard sounds silly to someone in a place with few guns however I do know you can't just disarm and hope everyone else does. Only reasonable reason I can think off is the same as Switzerland but you don't have Germany for neighbours. (joke)

Also Burgers N Bullets? sounds like something out of GTA, hope you don't mix the 2 up on a visit, that, that would not end well.

I don't think there are many reasons to kill someone in Switzerland anyway. It's a pretty awesome place to live.

But yeah, I think allowing everybody to buy and own gun as they please is a terrible idea but you don't go back from that very easily. You're not just going to rid a country of hundreds of millions of guns.

• Flynny likes this

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 31 August 2014 - 04:31 PM

I don't think there are many reasons to kill someone in Switzerland anyway. It's a pretty awesome place to live.

But yeah, I think allowing everybody to buy and own gun as they please is a terrible idea but you don't go back from that very easily. You're not just going to rid a country of hundreds of millions of guns.

Exactly, it is like nuclear weapons, terrible idea but not gonna get rid of them because the fear of what if one country goes against the agreement to do so, then they have ZEE POWA!

I think regarding the Swiss, they have less incidents simply because they see owning a gun as like having a toilet. it is just there, they don't really pay much mind to it whereas some Americans make it a cornerstone of their life and culture in some ways, for the Swiss it is just there in case they need it, different culture, a more rational culture. Just a guess. Could also be to do with education on guns rather than arguing about them, whetever the Swiss do, USA should replicate, if it IS a culture thing then to quote Leah: ''Then I am afraid we are all very f*cked, dear.'' 

• CenMan and Jeone like this

Piggsy pls
  • Piggsy pls

pls

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 August 2014 - 04:56 PM

Cuz we gotta protect 'rselves from all da gutdamn colored folk n guvernment tyrants!

• RoadRunner71 and Jeone like this

Jeone
  • Jeone

S.H.A.R.P

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 31 August 2014 - 05:01 PM

The problem with guns is not getting rid of them it's more of if you try to enforce new rules on guns (ie banning drum magazines) is that the people with guns will go mad and clam that your infringing theirrights even though your protecting them
For example
I saw a news story about some famous gun youtuber guy who posted a video about him saying that he wanted to kill obama because of rumours about banning guns like the ar15 (this was around the time that the guy killed people in the batman film)
So if the gonverment decided to make guns for over 18s then it will be the same

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2014 - 07:46 PM

The problem with guns is not getting rid of them it's more of if you try to enforce new rules on guns (ie banning drum magazines) is that the people with guns will go mad and clam that your infringing theirrights even though your protecting them
For example
I saw a news story about some famous gun youtuber guy who posted a video about him saying that he wanted to kill obama because of rumours about banning guns like the ar15 (this was around the time that the guy killed people in the batman film)

You don't have to be over 18 to own a gun?

Jeone
  • Jeone

S.H.A.R.P

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 31 August 2014 - 10:30 PM

For example

I don't think so

NAME CHANGE LOL
  • NAME CHANGE LOL

Say pal, you don't look so good.

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 31 August 2014 - 10:32 PM

For example

I don't think so

http://smartgunlaws....e-possess-guns/

It varies state by state.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 31 August 2014 - 10:41 PM

For example

I don't think so

http://smartgunlaws....e-possess-guns/

It varies state by state.

I don't think any state allows you to purchase a gun directly under the age of 18-21. I have a shotgun, but I had to give my parent the money to get it when I was younger.

Stephan90
  • Stephan90

Ihr müsst mich in den Stahl hinablassen.

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 31 August 2014 - 11:37 PM Edited by Stephan90, 31 August 2014 - 11:39 PM.

Like I have already posted under a youtube video of an American kid shooting an AK-47, in some respects America and North Korea are not as much different from each other than you might think.

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

Death to the Bourgeoisie - Long live Anarchy

• Hustle Bones
  • None

Posted 31 August 2014 - 11:51 PM

Like I have already posted under a youtube video of an American kid shooting an AK-47, in some respects America and North Korea are not as much different from each other than you might think.

Cept economically, socially, and politically.

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 September 2014 - 10:07 AM Edited by CenMan, 01 September 2014 - 10:07 AM.

Cept economically, socially, and politically.

And general f*ckedupally.

Twang.
  • Twang.

No greater good, no just cause.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:04 PM

Cuz we gotta protect 'rselves from all da gutdamn colored folk n guvernment tyrants!
Do you people slip into a bubble every time one of these threads pop up? Look at the current state of the US. Look at Ferguson, look at PRISM, look at the growing oligarchy. The second amendment hasn't been so relevant since the civil war.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Empty Pleasures and Desperate Measures since 1994

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:52 PM

The second amendment hasn't been so relevant since the civil war.

On the contrary; I think its growing irrelevance is precisely why a small minority of people have become so vocal about it. Is the United States a nation more tyrannical or oppressive than at, say, any randomly selected point during the Cold War? I don't think so. I'm also not entirely convinced by the notion that the US is becoming more oligarchical. It did, particularly in the 80's through 00's but I don't really see it as a current trend.
  • Piggsy pls likes this

Zotak
  • Zotak

Tom Hardy looks like me, or is it the other way?

• Members

Posted 01 September 2014 - 03:04 PM

Old news, but this is f*cked up.

The instructor was reckless and unprofessional, and luckly the poor little girl didn't die too.

Way to loose your life, so stupid, but oh well.

PoeticWhisper
  • PoeticWhisper

Nobs4Lyf

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2014 - 03:07 PM

Spoiler

Only time I'm ever gonna teach a 9 year old how to shoot a gun^

I'm not against kids shooting guns. Both parties are at blame here, both parties should have known that her shooting that uzi would be a bad idea. Why was the instructor standing next to her? Too many problems here. RIP dude, hope the little girl won't let this eat away at her.

• Ezekiel ♂, Jeone and Fallcreek like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users