Quantcast

» «
Photo

Gta:o will be unplayable on 12gb ps3 from 1.17!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
572 replies to this topic
CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:16 AM

I'm assuming this whole console-PC war started by some PC elitist bashing on someone who didn't want to upgrade their hard drive...

Anyways, I think you guys should all understand that whatever platform we prefer, is all a matter of opinion. PC being capable of better graphics does not = more fun for some of us.

• gizmonomono and KrazyFace like this

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:22 AM

I'm assuming this whole console-PC war started by some PC elitist bashing on someone who didn't want to upgrade their hard drive...

Anyways, I think you guys should all understand that whatever platform we prefer, is all a matter of opinion. PC being capable of better graphics does not = more fun for some of us.

Exactly. It all comes down to the games. Everyone has a PC at home, and we can always play the classics. But right now, I prefer the consoles because they have the most support from the developers. And because it's a lot cheaper. A good gaming rig, that let's you experience all this superiority is way too expensive for me.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Z

• None
  • Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:36 AM

This sure has run its course. We're not even in the same postcode as the OP anymore.

• Grand Theft Amanda, BBARR131, Nomad0202 and 2 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users