Lamest School Rules

148 replies to this topic
RedHolden
  • RedHolden

Playing GTA Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 September 2014 - 10:16 PM

Friend of mine told me some rules of the high school he goes to that sound pretty dumb. 

* The Morons who are the school's Sub principals for the school thought it would be a great idea to lock all of the toilets in the school during class time and force you to go to the clinic toilet which is right across from the sub principals office.   He also told me there was a Que of 6 people once waiting to use the little clinic toilet.  How is the school even allowed to do such a thing? Long lines, Your busting your hair out to use the toilet and you gotta wait for another 5 people to use it before you even make it and what happens if 1 or 2 comes out while waiting? I would be definitely making a complaint to the school about the stupid rule of having a Large Que (dunno if they can fix that but it's one small toilet remember)  

The people working the School's canteen are allowed to yell at students when they feel like it and they get away without warning, But the Moment you yell at them you get written up for it.

Most dumbest one of them all, a SEATING Plan. Yep some Teacher's have seating plans and I've been told by my friend that it does not work too well (A teacher has the class room drawn up on a piece of paper with the tables and seats in the room and you have to sit at the table where the Piece of paper has your name on) What if you are a loner who likes sitting by yourself? Don't you have every right to tell the teacher that you prefer to sit by yourself then with someone else? 

fap_fappington
  • fap_fappington

Don't kick the goddamn baby!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2014 - 10:33 PM

Only Juniors and Seniors can attend prep rallys. Why not the whole school? Our stadium can fit the whole school. BUT NOOOOOOO!!!!

If you look at our stadium during a prep rally, it always looks half empty.
Plus, since prep rallies are held the last 2 periods, some students take advantage and go home early.

CantThinkOfOne2013
  • CantThinkOfOne2013

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 September 2014 - 05:29 AM

These rules came from a particular teacher, my year 8 mathematics teacher, I still thank God to this day that I only ever had her for one year.

• If you need to use the toilet during class time, you must bring a signed note from your parents saying that you have a bladder/bowel problem.
  • If you got questions wrong in tests, you had to write out the correct answer 50 times in the form of a sentence, for example; The area of a [INSERT SHAPE HERE] is calculated with [INSERT FORMULA HERE]
  • Teacher's words: "You don't do what you want at home, you do what I tell you to do at home".

TOP THOSE!

There was also one time when she came and took over my history class because we missed out on a maths class because of a fire drill.

Other general school issues and rules:

• If you wore a jacket with a hood, the hood had to be cut off.
  • No matter how physically hurt someone was, the teachers simply told them to "ignore it", but if a single word was said against a teacher, it was an instant suspension.
  • Sports teachers had no problem letting those walking home out a few minutes early, but if you had to leave 5 minutes early for a bus, the teachers didn't let you, because of this, I stood in the freezing rain (looking back, I could has stayed in a shop for an hour, but I didn't think back then) for one hour waiting for the next bus (my umbrella was destroyed by wind the previous day).

That third rule from your maths teacher. What a bitch.

She was, the worst part was that if I said anything against her, a girl in my class would go and tell her.

Flūttershy
  • Flūttershy

well you got the perfect disguise and you're looking okay

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 02 September 2014 - 06:19 AM Edited by Flūttershy, 02 September 2014 - 06:20 AM.

According to the rules at my school, if someone assaults you and you practice self defense, then you'll receive the same punishment as them. So what, am I just supposed to let them brutally injure me? "Oh no, this guy about to punch me in the gut multiple times and steal my belongings, but I can't defend myself because I'll get expelled. I guess I'll just have to sit here and let him do it." Bullsh*t.
  • Captain VXR, TheUnholy, IveGotNoValues and 7 others like this

Captain VXR
  • Captain VXR

Now Captain Lion.

• Members

Posted 02 September 2014 - 09:08 AM

In primary school we were only allowed to play Pokemon once a week during break. For a while in secondary school they tried to enforce seating plans on the school bus. There was also one teacher who had the habit of spending 20 minutes lining everyone up outside the classroom whilst yelling because of someone misbehaving, and then start yelling about how much time 'we' wasted.

• fap_fappington likes this

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

[ Cancel ] [ OK ]

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 02 September 2014 - 09:53 AM

"Buy the school blazer. It's $270."

F*ck you phaggot. I was in year 12 at the time & according to the school principi, it was a requirement all students, year 7-12 had to buy it. Waste of money if you're in your last year of school. I had the money buy it but I refused.

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2014 - 03:20 PM

According to the rules at my school, if someone assaults you and you practice self defense, then you'll receive the same punishment as them. So what, am I just supposed to let them brutally injure me? "Oh no, this guy about to punch me in the gut multiple times and steal my belongings, but I can't defend myself because I'll get expelled. I guess I'll just have to sit here and let him do it." Bullsh*t.

Yeah they have that same rule at my school. It literally makes no sense at all! F*ck that, if someone's trying to fight me and hits me first, you bet I'm gonna fight back. F*ck you and your backwards rules! If I get expelled then I get expelled...I'm not gonna be an idiot and just stand there while getting assualted.
  • ClaudeSpeed1911, GankThis110, maxpaynefan and 1 other like this

maxpaynefan
  • maxpaynefan

"Time moves forward, and nothing changes"- Max Payne

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2014 - 03:42 PM

Yeah they have that same rule at my school. It literally makes no sense at all! F*ck that, if someone's trying to fight me and hits me first, you bet I'm gonna fight back. F*ck you and your backwards rules! If I get expelled then I get expelled...I'm not gonna be an idiot and just stand there while getting assualted.

I'd also defend my self.

• Nivasaurus likes this

skittlez86
  • skittlez86

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:50 PM

-Must have at least 40 hours of community service to graduate. I have 0 and im going into to grade 12.

wait are you in grade 12 now or grade 11. because i ''graduated'' with no hours but i kind of had to do grade 13 

fap_fappington
  • fap_fappington

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:08 AM

"Buy the school blazer. It's $270."

F*ck you phaggot. I was in year 12 at the time & according to the school principi, it was a requirement all students, year 7-12 had to buy it. Waste of money if you're in your last year of school. I had the money buy it but I refused.

$270 for a blazer? Better be a friggin' Ralph Lauren....with a built in jetpack and air conditioner/heater.

fap_fappington
  • fap_fappington

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:13 AM

Welcome to public school, where bullies and assholes are protected.

rixyboyy18
  • rixyboyy18

PainInTheArse

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 September 2014 - 05:52 PM

These rules came from a particular teacher, my year 8 mathematics teacher, I still thank God to this day that I only ever had her for one year.

• If you need to use the toilet during class time, you must bring a signed note from your parents saying that you have a bladder/bowel problem.
  • If you got questions wrong in tests, you had to write out the correct answer 50 times in the form of a sentence, for example; The area of a [INSERT SHAPE HERE] is calculated with [INSERT FORMULA HERE]
  • Teacher's words: "You don't do what you want at home, you do what I tell you to do at home".

TOP THOSE!

There was also one time when she came and took over my history class because we missed out on a maths class because of a fire drill.

Other general school issues and rules:

• If you wore a jacket with a hood, the hood had to be cut off.
  • No matter how physically hurt someone was, the teachers simply told them to "ignore it", but if a single word was said against a teacher, it was an instant suspension.
  • Sports teachers had no problem letting those walking home out a few minutes early, but if you had to leave 5 minutes early for a bus, the teachers didn't let you, because of this, I stood in the freezing rain (looking back, I could has stayed in a shop for an hour, but I didn't think back then) for one hour waiting for the next bus (my umbrella was destroyed by wind the previous day).

That third rule from your maths teacher. What a bitch.

She was, the worst part was that if I said anything against her, a girl in my class would go and tell her.

But surely a teacher couldn't tell you what to do and what not to do in your free time! I'd simply tell her there and then to 'go f*ck yourself'

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 September 2014 - 06:12 PM

Only Juniors and Seniors can attend prep rallys. Why not the whole school? Our stadium can fit the whole school. BUT NOOOOOOO!!!!
If you look at our stadium during a prep rally, it always looks half empty.Plus, since prep rallies are held the last 2 periods, some students take advantage and go home early.

That is one of the stupid f*cking rules ever. If the administration at my school ever tried to pull that sh*t, there would be a riot. 70% of the school (2500 students) go to the pep rally that we have in the morning.

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 September 2014 - 01:07 AM Edited by IveGotNoValues, 05 September 2014 - 01:12 AM.

I think its pretty ridiculous that they make the seniors take the senior portraits literally the week right after junior year ends (at my school, I don't know how other schools do it). I already took mine on like June 9th, which was just two or three days after 11th grade ended. The reason it's so stupid is because when the pictures were taken all the new "seniors" were practically still juniors. By the time June 2015 comes around and were all graduating and the yearbooks come out, most of us will look older and slightly more matured. I mean when we finally do graduate these pictures will be exactly a year old...and these are supposed to define us being seniors.  I think they should take the senior photos in like January of next year or something, that way the photos will be alot more recent. I don't know, this thought has been bothering me for the longest time. Oh well, it's already all said and done, and personally my photo is just whatever...It would have been better at a later date. I actually think I've become noticeably older looking since back in June, so these "senior portraits" are already obsolete.

HoleInTheSky
  • HoleInTheSky

Dullard

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 September 2014 - 02:59 AM

If one member of the class acted like a prick, we'd all get detention. Talk about herd teaching. Forcing guilt on everyone for the actions of one kid. An early lesson on collective behaviour.

Nivasaurus
  • Nivasaurus

No thanks

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2014 - 10:30 PM

So I go to a public school and I totally get why we have some of the dress code rules, but our school is a bit ridiculous about shoulders.

-We can't show shoulders, but we can show mid-drift. -_- Are you kidding, school.

-We can show cleavage, but not shoulders.

- At my school you can't have short shorts, but they're more strict about the shoulder rule than shorts. Yeah. I can't tell you how many time my shorts have been shorter than five inches above the knee and I never get yelled at for it. But if my shoulder is showing the whole world is going to burn. And I'm pretty sure guys are looking at butts more than shoulders. Just saying.

• IveGotNoValues and maxpaynefan like this

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2014 - 12:14 AM

When I was in HS we lost off campus lunch because of a few students that decided to get high it was stupid as sh*t.
  • LightningLord411 likes this

East_On_Bimmer_St
  • East_On_Bimmer_St

It's the Albanian rozzers!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:23 AM

My school is catholic and we have uniforms rules. Long story short, we can only wear dress pants and a dress shirt for picture day tomorrow. It pisses me off because I bought a full outfit and can only wear the shirt. 

You don't even wanna know the restrictions for girls.

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:31 AM

When I was in HS we lost off campus lunch because of a few students that decided to get high it was stupid as sh*t.

That sucks man. It's funny cause at my school pretty much everyone that goes off campus at lunch goes to the park down the street to smoke. The school knows this, but they honestly don't care. If they tried to take our off campus privilege away I'd be pissed off. I mean, so what, some kids wanna get high, it's not like they're doing anyone harm, and why punish the whole school for the actions of a small group.

• LightningLord411, maxpaynefan and Nivasaurus like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich alle.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:36 AM

On a somewhat related note, my high school backed to a McDonalds, which itself was across the street from the beach. But anyway, there was this gate that was near the shop class/school bus loop that would always get opened up by the shop teacher (who might I add looked JUST like a much shorter version of Red Foreman) and we ended up keeping the gate locked for the rest of the school year every year I went there because folks would always go over there and fight about sh*t. That didn't stop them from jumping over the gate itself, though.

Kajjy
  • Kajjy

Gay Furry Extraordinaire

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2014 - 02:53 AM Edited by Kajjy, 19 September 2014 - 03:31 AM.

We can't bring drinks from outside because 3 ~freshmen~ have brought alcohol in Sundrop bottles. We also only get 3 pep rally's because someone immature little sh*t set some confetti on fire during one last year. We have a patio that you could eat on during lunch, but freshmen (~yet again~) threw their trays and garbage on the ground around the patio. And, I know this isn't a rule per-se but, me and my boyfriend at the time were targeted by the school officials because, well, we're homosexual in a very religious area in the south. 

Tl;Dr-Freshmen suck and most people in the south are homophobic, even the teachers.

• IveGotNoValues likes this

Cornerstone
  • Cornerstone

But I'm not a rapper.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2014 - 02:18 PM

School itself is a lame rule.

• IveGotNoValues and Nivasaurus like this

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Lt Phill Bellic. Law Enforcement Enthusiast.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 September 2014 - 02:29 PM

If you wore those rubber charity wrist bands my school would actually cut them up with scissors. WTF?

Cheers.

• Nivasaurus likes this

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 September 2014 - 11:23 PM

I agree. The fact that we're forced to go to school, that's the lamest rule of them all.

• Nivasaurus likes this

JayJay35
  • JayJay35

Ça se peut pas, des affaires de même!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 September 2014 - 12:12 PM Edited by jayjay35, 19 September 2014 - 12:15 PM.

OMG I'm looking at all your school rules and I feel kind of bad for you all, here school rules are very loose, I can use my electronics, I can dress how I want (no uniforms), couples can hang around, no mandatory community service, hell, I can even swear and all I get is a weak: ''watch your language!''.

BUT: Bullying at my elementary/primary school bullying was dealt with ridiculously, if someone punched you, you had to give the other cheek so the bully could punch you another time otherwise you would get suspended... BS!!!!

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2014 - 03:48 PM Edited by IveGotNoValues, 25 September 2014 - 03:49 PM.

I know I've already said something about the stupid no fighting policy, but I just wanted to share this cause I think it's ridiculous. So on Monday there was some fight at lunch that turned into a big brawl with tons of kids (I was off campus at lunch but people told me about it and I saw the video), and one of the campus supervisors stepped in to try to break it up and she got punched multiple times in the face by multiple kids. So this guy tries to pull her out of it to safety, cause at this rate if she stays in there she will end up in the hospital with serious injuries. We'll apparently the guy that tried to save her life was suspended for being a part of he fight. I mean come on, he should be rewarded for trying to help out a helpless lady getting beat up, but no, instead he's punished for it. I think these "zero tolerance" fighting rules are too much. This isn't the first time this has happened here either, every fight that goes down at this school ends with even the victim getting in trouble. It promotes horrible things, it teaches kids to think "oh, I guess I can't help stop the fight cause I don't wanna get in trouble. Damn, I guess I'll just stand here instead recording it yelling out WORLDSTAR while watching this guy get his face involuntarily reconstructed" so then later in life if they see someone in need of help, they'll just shrug it off and go about heir day with a cold heart. The next generation is gonna be f*cked, and it's all thanks to the people running the school.

Sorry for the rant, I'm just pissed off.
  • GankThis110, BlackAce23 and maxpaynefan like this

ChrilLe
  • ChrilLe

I missed my own 1 year anniversary! ;_;

• Members
  • Faroes

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:19 PM

Taking a yogurt with you in school, containing 10 - 30% fat is okay, but taking a bottle of chocolate milk containing 3% fat and low sugar with you is a violation against the schools rules of healthy foods and the food product can literally end up being destroyed OR consumed by the teacher.

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

"Just my imagination"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:26 PM

I agree. The fact that we're forced to go to school, that's the lamest rule of them all.
Plus they don't the essentials of life like relationships, paying taxes, raising families, and just surviving. The only three necessary subjects are math, biology, & english, the rest is nonsense.

fap_fappington
  • fap_fappington

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2014 - 10:32 PM

Not really a stupid rule, but a really good one but...

NO CUTTING IN LUNCH LINE

This rule is rarely enforced and the lunchroom monitors mostly don't give 2 craps. So, while you are waiting to get your food, expect a bunch of swaggots who think they're superior just hop in front of the decent and hungry people. Also pisses me off that when the do get caught, they decide to argue with the monitor instead of complying....thus holding up the line more.

Also, speaking of food...

You can't eat in class if a certain teacher doesn't allow it. My teacher made me throw out my $2.75 sandwich from lunch, meanwhile she gets to enjoy whatever food she has on her desk.

areyouf*ckingkiddingme.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users