The mission failed when I use Michael with mods

3 replies to this topic
Agent-Sanchez
  • Agent-Sanchez

Lombax from Veldin

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 26 August 2014 - 10:53 PM

I replaced Michael with Officer Agent of N.O.O.S.E. with Hazard Save + HxD and I decided to continue the story mode missions but sometimes fail missions alone! I've heard of this problem on a few topics but I wonder if there is a way to all the missions in story mode is done automatically without fail?

xXdeathtonicXx
  • xXdeathtonicXx

Jetpack Hitman

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:07 AM

Main character mods do not work on missions

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 01 September 2014 - 08:02 AM

I replaced Michael with Officer Agent of N.O.O.S.E. with Hazard Save + HxD and I decided to continue the story mode missions but sometimes fail missions alone! I've heard of this problem on a few topics but I wonder if there is a way to all the missions in story mode is done automatically without fail?

The mission probably checks the players model hashes. These are checked so that the game can load the character(s) exactly like the player made them (with beard or without, which tattoo's and stuff). So if these don't match, the game detects modifications and the mission will fail. At least, that's how I think it works.

Cakelover21
  • Cakelover21

Unique Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 01 September 2014 - 08:05 AM

This anti mod stuff is what we want to see online. Good job R*. You should be happy there is no Valve anti cheat.
  • DaltonWilliams123 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users