Car performance question...

37 replies to this topic
The Byzantine Empire
  • The Byzantine Empire

Galan From Taa

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 August 2014 - 07:41 AM

now I have to find a paint job that makes it look non-douchey. that's difficult...

I advice,

Midnight blue with ultra blue pearlescent and chrome stripes for Adder.

Or wine red with formula red pearlescent and any type of stripes for Adder.

RavingWithJesus
  • RavingWithJesus

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 28 August 2014 - 06:47 PM

hmm. anybody else have recommendations on paint jobs that tone down the douchebaggery of the adder? lol

Levianne
  • Levianne

Green eyed miracle

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 29 August 2014 - 03:42 PM

hmm. anybody else have recommendations on paint jobs that tone down the douchebaggery of the adder? lol

What about any decent color except of all chrome? Or maybe skip the pink too. Then it should be OK. ;) But that's not only the case of Adder, it goes for Entity and the others as well. What's douchebaggery about the Adder at all, except for all chromed out with dollar sign wheels of course?

DC_DJ99
  • DC_DJ99

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • Portugal

Posted 29 August 2014 - 03:50 PM

Faggio

jazzbone
  • jazzbone

Trick

• Members

Posted 29 August 2014 - 04:13 PM

hmm. anybody else have recommendations on paint jobs that tone down the douchebaggery of the adder?

"tone down the douchebaggery"............That's funny. Thanks.

RavingWithJesus
  • RavingWithJesus

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2014 - 08:29 PM Edited by ajdude1, 29 August 2014 - 08:30 PM.

What about any decent color except of all chrome? Or maybe skip the pink too. Then it should be OK. ;) But that's not only the case of Adder, it goes for Entity and the others as well. What's douchebaggery about the Adder at all, except for all chromed out with dollar sign wheels of course?

Well all cars look like a douchemobile with chrome and dollar sign wheels, but the adder is what most people seem to think is a car for douchebags. I was just asking for paint job ideas, maybe black and white...

caarl00s
  • caarl00s

:)

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 30 August 2014 - 03:44 AM

Well all cars look like a douchemobile with chrome and dollar sign wheels, but the adder is what most people seem to think is a car for douchebags. I was just asking for paint job ideas, maybe black and white...

I've seen some Adders that have impressed me of how good they look, one i liked a lot was matte light grey with matte red, it looked insane! Also saw a matte black with classic orange, looked so cool! And i like a lot how it looks with matte black and classic yellow!
  • RavingWithJesus likes this

RavingWithJesus
  • RavingWithJesus

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2014 - 04:38 AM

I've seen some Adders that have impressed me of how good they look, one i liked a lot was matte light grey with matte red, it looked insane! Also saw a matte black with classic orange, looked so cool! And i like a lot how it looks with matte black and classic yellow!

Mine is actually matte black and classic yellow right now lol I think it looks really nice, I saw a red one somewhere on this forum that looked cool, I think it was cabernet red with torino pearlescent...looked nice. anyway if people want to post pictures of their adders (not chrome ones lol) that'd be cool, just so I can get some ideas...

• caarl00s likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users