Little Bug for the Besra

12 replies to this topic
PrestoWater
  • PrestoWater

HUGE Vice City Fan

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:27 PM

It does not stall out due to damage! Of course, slamming the brakes all the way will cut the engine, but the engine will not eventually break down. The engines will still cut out for those half-seconds periodically though. Pretty cool, but could you imagine if this thing had weapons on it? People could stay in the air constantly unless they crashed or got shot down by another one. That would be the new Tank era, which would not be good.

Anyway, if you want to fly in the air without worrying about damage to your plane, the Besra is the way to go (unless you meet a Lazer)!

• LightningLord411 likes this

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:32 PM

I've killed like 3 Lazer pilots already with the Besra, Just fly around and keep them at bay untill they magically crash and explode in a ball of fire and rage.

• MrcTOtheJ, dead goon, arziben and 2 others like this

elfoam
  • elfoam

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:56 PM

I've hit two lazers with the besra both times im the only oine whos blown up. But it seems stronger against gun fire than the lazer....go figure. The swift is REALLY strong.

V4S
  • V4S

Pegassi Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 August 2014 - 08:37 PM

false. mines cut out on me last night after i took off from a hard landing and taking a couple light poles from landing on the street.

• SkylineGTRFreak likes this

gorskiegangsta
  • gorskiegangsta

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 August 2014 - 10:20 PM

That is not true at all. It may tolerate more physical abuse than some other planes but absolutely will cut out eventually (as with other aircraft, black smoke is your early warning).

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 26 August 2014 - 10:51 PM

false. mines cut out on me last night after i took off from a hard landing and taking a couple light poles from landing on the street.

Where did you find mines?

• MantisFang, Sangers, Furry_Monkey and 3 others like this

CaptainMental
  • CaptainMental

Speedballer

• Members
  • Malta

Posted 26 August 2014 - 11:09 PM

What is true though is that the Besra's afterburner does not die and cool down when in the air. If not giving gas in the Lazer, eventually the afterburner will die out and it will take a few seconds for it to start up again. That is not the case of the Besra.

Delta India Echo
  • Delta India Echo

f*ck crate drops

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 26 August 2014 - 11:10 PM

Dumbass.

Relative007
  • Relative007

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 August 2014 - 11:32 PM

It will cut out. I landed the Besra on the Street near the main LS Customs and drove it around on the Road for a while, why not?...eventually the engines stopped running although I admit some of the collisions I made would have either taken the wings off or blown up other planes. 

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:06 AM

Dumbass.

I see that little joke sailed right over your head. Not surprising in the slightest.

OT: Haven't tried this myself as I've not been on much this week, but cool find if true, OP!

Delta India Echo
  • Delta India Echo

f*ck crate drops

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:21 AM Edited by Delta India Echo, 27 August 2014 - 12:22 AM.

Dumbass.

I see that little joke sailed right over your head. Not surprising in the slightest.

Pretty sure jokes are supposed to be funny.

ff902c8bbb.png

What you said caused none of the above reactions. Just utter disbelief at your I.Q

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:31 AM

Dumbass.

Pretty sure jokes are supposed to be funny.

ff902c8bbb.png

What you said caused none of the above reactions. Just utter disbelief at your I.Q

Strange, Furry_Monkey and rwolfmercer seemed to get it.

If you have some unresolved issue with me, I suggest you take it up with me in PM instead of acting like an ass and leaving one word troll posts on an unrelated subject. Keep it up in public and you're getting reported.

• Sangers likes this

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:36 AM Edited by MantisFang, 27 August 2014 - 12:41 AM.

did someone lose a mine?

90617d26bbf70afa38fe8bda7117f3d6ab4bbcf9

its probably better that you don't post found advantages like these if you want them to stick around for very long...

• ninjaontour likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users