Quantcast

» «
Photo

Public lobbies DANGEROUS modders on the loose!

79 replies to this topic
TheStalked
  • TheStalked

ayy lmao

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:31 AM

Damn,dude.
We're all going Off topic here..

I'm waiting for proof, I'll still be going to mostly play Skyrim but even more should someone show proof for 1.16 harmful mods.

It's on the first page, I didn't watch the video but it is possible, it's for the 360. It can't be patched.

The PS3 mod-menu is semi-patched, the bypass to load the script isn't public. They did a good job at keeping people from modding this time around, the last few attempts were pretty half-assed. It's only a matter of time before someone releases the bypass for it though.

It's also only a matter of time before somebody releases a far more damaging mod menu for PS3 that's un-patchable (similar to the 360 version). I don't particularly want it to happen but it's inevitable at this point.

TUFF_CLINT
  • TUFF_CLINT

President Rebels Australia PS4 & Rebels Elite PS4

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:41 AM

Thinking out loud... there's no doubt more modders out there than what we see or what gets reported. I know if I had the knowledge, ability... whatever you want to call it, I'd be more inclined to play GTA legitimately with my main account, but think it would be fun to have a "side account" where I could get on a solo session or an invite session with a couple of close friends & just have a bit of a laugh & maybe record it for "personal use" (i.e. not for Youtube, etc). I enjoy GTA as it is meant to be played, have never money glitched or duped cars to sell & to be honest, have never ran into a modder / hacker other than one session with a god mode wally killing the crap out of everyone. I just left that session & (touch wood) haven't been bothered since. I have had my psn account hacked once though (after a bank account was hit - which is WAY off topic). It wasn't what I lost that gave me the feeling like my personal space had been invaded, just the fact that some b-stard had got into the account & taken whatever they wanted with no thought for anyone but themselves.

Hear a lot saying they can't wait for the PC version or for the next gen consoles... do you honestly think that there will be any improvement in unfair gaming...? Do you really think the new consoles or PC versions are going to stop god mode, etc...? I'll give the modders / hackers a couple of weeks (tops).

Some of these guys are good & could easily work in the industry... others are just kids hell bent on destroying other peoples experience with "off the shelf" software.

PrimeTime MP
  • PrimeTime MP

The Peoples Champ

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:07 AM

Your all going to die
  • mr toasterbutt likes this

mr toasterbutt
  • mr toasterbutt

Breakfast is Ready!

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:17 AM

tumblr_mcrzdc7Lff1qa9siqo1_500.gif

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:19 AM

Oh crap I'm done with online till ps4

> implying that PS4 and XBox One versions won't be full of sh*t
  • Mr.Nedich and mr toasterbutt like this

Mr.Nedich
  • Mr.Nedich

Baratheon Bannerman

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:24 AM

It's even funnier when the 'Luckily I won't have to deal with this sh*t on PC!' crowd thinks this won't happen.

TUFF_CLINT
  • TUFF_CLINT

President Rebels Australia PS4 & Rebels Elite PS4

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:30 AM

May even find the half-wits go to the new platforms / PC version, leaving current platform for "fair play". Isn't it about the challenge for a lot of these guys...?

DAMND
  • DAMND

SPANKED-up madman

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:31 AM

Um. That is not proof as to what they are asking proof of. Lol

Thought they were asking for proof that dangerous modders are on the loose. If you pause the video as the modder is cycling through menus, you'll see just how much control they have over what happens server-side. This should serve as sufficient proof and it only begins to show what they can do. The video's description even says "all in good fun," so imagine what it would've been like if it hadn't just been for fun.

I don't see any options in that menu for deranking. Yes, IMAGINE what bad things modders could do and there's your proof!

LOL. Idiot.

CrazyDog150
  • CrazyDog150

Click-Clack Bang!

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:36 AM Edited by CrazyDog150, 27 August 2014 - 01:37 AM.

Back to Tamriel I go.

I'll meet you there.
You guys have fun in Tamriel, I'll be kicking zombie ass in Willamette.

I always wanted to play this but I don't have a 360 :c

That sucks.Addictive game though.Sadly,it has one of the worst AI ever,zombies grabbing you every 5 seconds, if you don't jump or dodge roll through groups and no combo weapons.
But play Dead Rising 2/Off the Record.They are for PS3 and PC,too and are also great games.

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:38 AM

It's even funnier when the 'Luckily I won't have to deal with this sh*t on PC!' crowd thinks this won't happen.
There will be no profit from the PC version, they will have to pay up the ass to employees to keep the game legit

lockstockn1ak
  • lockstockn1ak

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:14 AM

Ughhh reporting a modder does nothing majority of modders are using a spoofed cid not to mention a throw away account which takes approx. 2 minutes to remake. Ontop of ALL that there's a mod to get out of bs instantly. I can make a New account with every achievement unlocked every skill maxxed and any cars/weapons/clothing in the time it takes gta to load a mission. just change sessions and move on with life.

I want to add the only mod i use in public lobbies is police turned off. I end up helping most of the lobby with cars or money or getting rid of someone in god mode. Not all modders are douchebags some of us just like messing around with friends and crew members.

Respect. At least you're honest about it

Ag3ofLive
  • Ag3ofLive

First There / Never Spotted

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:17 AM

PC is going to be so much fun.

JON22
  • JON22

FECK U ALL >:(

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:18 AM Edited by JON22, 27 August 2014 - 02:21 AM.

Game's more broke than my wallet! Imma gonna go eat magic mushrooms.

SNES Master Race :) (For those who are old enough to remember)

• xoC18H21NO3xo likes this

Fennimoe
  • Fennimoe

Most Known Unknown

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 August 2014 - 05:16 PM Edited by Fennimoe, 28 August 2014 - 05:17 PM.

Lol, try going back further... Magnavox Odyssey being the first video game system... But well known ones were like Atari, Sega Master System, Nintendo (8-bit).

Lol! Just realized Sega Master (RACE) System!

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 28 August 2014 - 05:21 PM

Over 72 days game time and I've yet to encounter a single modder.

• SkylineGTRFreak likes this

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Coded. Not stirred.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 28 August 2014 - 05:38 PM Edited by theNGclan, 28 August 2014 - 05:42 PM.

Do you have any proof? If not, then I'm calling bullish*t. Everyone's game save data is saved onto the cloud, these stats cannot be edited without hacking into the cloud server.

Are you f*cking stupid? The files are downloaded as temporary memory. Once they're modified they can be saved back onto the cloud.

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 August 2014 - 05:51 PM

Do you have any proof? If not, then I'm calling bullish*t. Everyone's game save data is saved onto the cloud, these stats cannot be edited without hacking into the cloud server.

Are you f*cking stupid? The files are downloaded as temporary memory. Once they're modified they can be saved back onto the cloud.

Which is why people's characters got deleted when they couldn't connect to cloud and made temporary profiles. They'd reconnect while playing and automatically overwrite their character.
  • theNGclan likes this

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 August 2014 - 02:40 AM

Lol, try going back further... Magnavox Odyssey being the first video game system... But well known ones were like Atari, Sega Master System, Nintendo (8-bit).

Lol! Just realized Sega Master (RACE) System!

oh yeah? pong machine with 7 new background colors over here.

ive had squeakers claim all kinds of nonsense since day one. the worse they have done is take control of my character for a few minutes.

• Fennimoe likes this

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll / IGN hunter

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 29 August 2014 - 07:26 AM Edited by Sky_Light12, 29 August 2014 - 07:27 AM.

@Hoosierdaddy76

seems modders developed new ways to get people blamed

also 7sevensins is same as dom , an a55h0les

Imposssible
  • Imposssible

(sits on the commission)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2014 - 07:30 AM

Is this true? Holy shieet. I have to play with only  myself from now on :O

HAAAAA... You said you play with yourself...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users