Photo

There needs to be a book/novel section in general chat

3 replies to this topic
Anger Personified
  • Anger Personified

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 August 2014 - 04:42 AM

I'm baffled. Has this been on the site before and I missed it or has nobody ever been a fan of reading?

Just like the movie/tv section, I would hope that a book/novel type section could exist. I'm an avid reader and I'd love to discuss things with other avid readers. Like maybe what books you'd recommend if I said that I read this ____. True it will be an overlooked section but I personally hate dealing with troglodytes anyways so this will be an escape for me. I'll be in my element with like minded individuals.

• Jolly Swagman and The7thOne like this

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 26 August 2014 - 05:03 AM

Unfortunately you're not dealing with the right crowd here. I invite you to start a thread in Gen Chat - although you'll find that even the comic book thread is rarely revisited.

You may find some company in the Writer's Discussion section: http://gtaforums.com...ers-discussion/

Again, start threads, join the existing discussions.

Anger Personified
  • Anger Personified

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 August 2014 - 05:11 AM

Unfortunately you're not dealing with the right crowd here. I invite you to start a thread in Gen Chat - although you'll find that even the comic book thread is rarely revisited.

You may find some company in the Writer's Discussion section: http://gtaforums.com...ers-discussion/

Again, start threads, join the existing discussions.

yeah I was afraid of that. And I went there but from what I could gather its nothing more than some fan created content. I'm not a writer nor do I try to be but I'll give the topic a go in general chat lol.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

God Is Great, Beer Is Good, People Are Crazy

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 27 August 2014 - 09:56 PM

Like Otter said, It doesn't hurt to try and make a thread...

You never know starting a topic like that you might get a lot of people talking

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users