Quantcast

» «
Photo

Dubsta 6x6 vs Sandking vs Merryweather Mesa

51 replies to this topic

Poll: I want that one, mommy! (149 member(s) have cast votes)

Which one suits your fancy?

1. 2 wheels move the man, 6 moves the bitch, too. (Dubsta 6x6) (95 votes [63.76%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 63.76%

2. Look at Mr. Military Man. (Merryweather Mesa) (18 votes [12.08%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.08%

3. bc ford. (Sandking) (36 votes [24.16%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 24.16%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Bongsquirrel
  • Bongsquirrel

Crew Leader

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:02 AM Edited by Bongsquirrel, 26 August 2014 - 07:02 AM.

Sandking SWB FTW! i didnt like the dubsta.

• reform likes this

oleg_aka_djmeg
  • oleg_aka_djmeg

Congratulations! You're Vinewood's biggest star!

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:19 AM

sandking can go well on rocks and stuff, dubsta goes well on grass. i like them both, i wish r* added 3rd garage so i won't eventually have to decide between these two.

n0tj0sh33
  • n0tj0sh33

H20 Lean Same Thing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:29 AM

Dubsta 6x6 but man does anyone feel like off road races would actually be fun if they got rid of the ability to use sanchez's in offroad races? It completely destroys off road races and it would be fun to be able to use my Rebel and Dubsta and actually stand a chance.

muddeprived
  • muddeprived

Da Phuck

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 August 2014 - 08:02 AM

Just saw the 6x6 in a garage. I'm a little behind cuz I haven't played in a while but can that be stored in the garage after acquiring it from Pegasus? The reason I didn't buy it was cuz I wanted to store it in my garage but you can't do that with Peg vehicles. 

But for the topic, I'd prefer the Mesa cuz it's more realistic and I'm a real-life jeeper. Yeah it rolls over but what do you expect wiht a jeep that has 8"+ of lift? That's why we preach low-cog these days but a tall vehicle can be handled just fine if you know the limits. 

Thisguyherenow
  • Thisguyherenow

Almost Thanksgiving...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 August 2014 - 08:30 AM Edited by Thisguyherenow, 26 August 2014 - 08:31 AM.

You can store the 6x6, take it to lsc and everything.

muddeprived
  • muddeprived

Da Phuck

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 August 2014 - 08:38 AM

Nice! I got $$ to spend now. :)

hesselgren
  • hesselgren

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 26 August 2014 - 08:48 AM

have all of them, had for quite awhile so have done a lot of testing.

i never drive mesa. cuz of 2wd you don't get up the hard trials. (no you don't)

mostly sandking in offroad trial tours.  sometimes i pick the 6x6 but i always regret it.

almost never drive my 6x6, i don't think its that fun to drive, and not really that good climber. only good thing is that its small so you get around small obstacles a little bit easier than in sandking.

• JimmyFantastic likes this

Pyramid_Head
  • Pyramid_Head

TheKAC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:28 AM

I've had all three aswell but the Dubsta 6x6 is the best one. The Mesa is lame and the Sandking is pretty decent. But neither match up to the climbing ability of my Dubsta!

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 26 August 2014 - 10:24 AM Edited by ten-a-penny, 26 August 2014 - 10:24 AM.

"After the release of the Dubsta 6x6, they should just call the Sandking the 'SandQueen"

- Unknown GTA Forums member

Fixed it for ya. ;)

OT: I have both, but I hardly ever use the MW Mesa. Its there collecting dust. And....

... did you just compared a 6-wheeler military vehicle to a Semi-Monster truck? Anyway...

SandKing *cough SandQueen /cough* = Rock Climbing.

Dubsta6x6 = Mountain Climbing.

cshllb
  • cshllb

Really awesome guy

• Members

Posted 26 August 2014 - 12:30 PM

I prefer my mesa. I like the challenge of not having it just comfortably climb up any unrealistic hill I point it at. I can get it to the top of any mountain. It just takes careful driving. Also, in my opinion it looks the best.
  • XJpostman and Saso70 like this

Relative007
  • Relative007

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 August 2014 - 12:44 PM Edited by Relative007, 26 August 2014 - 12:45 PM.

"After the release of the Dubsta 6x6, the Sandking only exists to be pulled out of the Sand by the Dubsta 6x6"

Corrected again. 

Dubsta6x6 all the way. Not to mention the unmatched Speed and drifting capability. 

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 August 2014 - 12:57 PM

Admit it. Bifta is the best.

0_0.jpg

The only and true motherfukker On-road and Off-road automobile.

fiebru787
  • fiebru787

Thug

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 26 August 2014 - 01:56 PM

Well i have test the rebel,sandking xl,dusbta 6x6,duneloader,patriot and the mw mesa. I like the sandking better because the dubsta have to much traction and sometime spin a lot went you are trying to clib. The SK dont. The mw mesa is a ok but itsnt the best. The rebel suck. Surprising the duneloader and the patriot are great for past water and clibing but the duneloader be RWD suck.

‹bermacht
  • ‹bermacht

It means Superior

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 August 2014 - 02:00 PM

The 6x6 is the most capable all-rounder, and arguably deals better with 'light' off-roading and without a doubt is better on the road.

But when sh*t gets really tough, and you're wading through deep water, or climbing a near-vertical slope, the Sandking comes out on top.

justinlynch3
  • justinlynch3

GTA legit player

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 August 2014 - 02:13 PM

In terms of water the Sandking is best.    Try out my race Wet - Muddy in default settings and following the checkpoints directly (no circling around).   

The Shanchez (hopeless), Rebel, Dunloader, Bafia, Patriot, etc will not make it.   I've tried them all.

I'm willing to bet the 6X6 won't make it either, cause it is lower then the Sandking.

The Liberator is my only unknown factor.    I've not tried this yet.

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 August 2014 - 02:14 PM

I prefer my mesa. I like the challenge of not having it just comfortably climb up any unrealistic hill I point it at. I can get it to the top of any mountain. It just takes careful driving. Also, in my opinion it looks the best.

This^

Most fun - Mesa
Best - Sandking

Bombshock
  • Bombshock

Bassraptor

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 August 2014 - 03:23 PM Edited by Bombshock, 26 August 2014 - 03:25 PM.

"After the release of the Dubsta 6x6, they should just call the Sandking the 'Sand' "
- Bombshock

Fixed

Another quote about the 6x6 :Dubsta 6x6 is a 6 seater supersonic tank..

The 6x6 is my everyday driver because I can use it from rolling in the city to crossing rivers at Zacundo and climbing Chiliad straight up to missions with its 6 seats.The Sandking is only better at rock crawling in which I dont pay much attention anyway.

For me the 6x6 is versatility at its finest and easily my favourite vehicle in game.
You can even drift with it!

The only thing MW Mesa has over the dubsta is its working upper lights that I actually miss these days.
Shame the custom ones from LSC for the dubsta are not functional..

CaliMeatWagon
  • CaliMeatWagon

Cause of head scratching.

• Members

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:11 PM

"After the release of the Dubsta 6x6, they should just call the Sandking the 'SandQueen"

Fixed it for ya. ;)

OT: I have both, but I hardly ever use the MW Mesa. Its there collecting dust. And....

... did you just compared a 6-wheeler military vehicle to a lame Bro-Truck? Anyway...

Dubsta6x6 = Mountain Climbing.

FTFY

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:16 PM

Fixed it for ya. ;)

... did you just compared a 6-wheeler military vehicle to a Ford semi-truck? Anyway...

Dubsta6x6 = Mountain Climbing

FTFY

What did you just said?

CaliMeatWagon
  • CaliMeatWagon

Cause of head scratching.

• Members

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:20 PM

Fixed it for ya. ;)

... did you just compared a 6-wheeler military vehicle to a Ford semi-truck? Anyway...

Dubsta6x6 = Mountain Climbing

FTFY

What did you just said?

Ford Semi-Truck?

X9595.JPG

gorskiegangsta
  • gorskiegangsta

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 August 2014 - 10:14 PM Edited by gorskiegangsta, 26 August 2014 - 10:17 PM.

"After the release of the Dubsta 6x6, they should just call the Sandking the 'Sand' "

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Dubsta 6x6 isn't actually 6wd - it is 4wd - and so for all intents and purposes it is RWD. That and it's suspension is lower than that of Sandking, which doesn't make much of a difference in light off-roading but does in extreme off-roading. The Dubsta is much faster on roads, though, which does make it more versatile (the 2 extra seats don't hurt, as well).

patrickd73
  • patrickd73

Rat

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:23 AM

Just saw the 6x6 in a garage. I'm a little behind cuz I haven't played in a while but can that be stored in the garage after acquiring it from Pegasus? The reason I didn't buy it was cuz I wanted to store it in my garage but you can't do that with Peg vehicles. 

But for the topic, I'd prefer the Mesa cuz it's more realistic and I'm a real-life jeeper. Yeah it rolls over but what do you expect wiht a jeep that has 8"+ of lift? That's why we preach low-cog these days but a tall vehicle can be handled just fine if you know the limits.

it's from warstock. Pegasus doesn't sell vehicles. And yes, it's garage friendly. Can customize as well,

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Dubsta 6x6 isn't actually 6wd - it is 4wd - and so for all intents and purposes it is RWD. That and it's suspension is lower than that of Sandking, which doesn't make much of a difference in light off-roading but does in extreme off-roading. The Dubsta is much faster on roads, though, which does make it more versatile (the 2 extra seats don't hurt, as well).
Agreed. The King climbs like a Mountain goat. The 6x6 has too Much power and spins out regularly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users