Photo

Nice little additions. Sitting down in GTA

27 replies to this topic
INFECTED VODKA
  • INFECTED VODKA

Drop Dead Nightmare

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by INFECTED VODKA, 3 weeks ago.

I generally love what GTA Online is. Had an Xbox One since launch but GTA Online still keeps me getting back. But with everything we can do I wish there was a few really small things I would love to see put in:

- The ability to sit down/Lean on wall/bonnet,

We have a number of gestures now sitting in a car and walking around but I would love to be able to sit, crouch, go on my knees and maybe lie down. It's just these little things I'd love to see. Sounds maybe very silly to people but it's just a nice little feature I would love to see. Leaning against walls and leaning on your car bonnets would also be really cool. We can drink, smoke, watch tv, shower and sleep so why not have the ability to simply sit down. Maybe you are waiting for a friend or have to go for a few minutes. Just sitting down makes you seem a lot cooler than just standing there. I am one to not have all the best stuff. Like the realistic feel of One apartment and 1 garage, simple nice car not 20 :D.

- Possible hungry/thirsty feature put in very much like San Andreas

I understand why the weight part maybe difficult at the moment as the graphics but I would like to maybe think our characters need to drink and eat. Not at all to a point where we get so hungry that we die :D But just some feature where from time to time we have to eat and drink would be really cool.

- Meet and Great Lobby/ Car Meet lobby

For people like me who want to meet new people from time to time and don't want to be stuck in lobbies with the most immature high pitched little children A lobby where you all meet other players specifically would be so cool. No other friends can join the lobby, 4 people maximum. 10 minutes to talk and hangout with personal cars there.

-----------------------------

The ability to sit down is something I have wanted for ages and really hope they think about putting it in.

• supanaut, LightningLord411 and Wavesittich like this

DJ_DC99
  • DJ_DC99

Local Troll

• BUSTED!
  • Portugal

Posted 3 weeks ago

No.

Straight Up Menace
  • Straight Up Menace

Beast Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

KJ2hdoW.gif

• kilopm likes this

gt3crazy
  • gt3crazy

The Boss

• Members
  • Kuwait

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by gt3crazy, 3 weeks ago.

Ignore those two idiots, I like your idea. Maybe extend the time limit, I feel 10 minutes is too short.
  • Godeater, KAWASAKI KX25OF, redpoint and 2 others like this

Straight Up Menace
  • Straight Up Menace

Beast Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Ignore those to idiots, I like your idea. Maybe extend the time limit, I feel 10 minutes is too short.

I'm not an idiot, Im the real motherf*cking beast.

• cooltay, Superior_mochii and Zack23 like this

Jizzle2014
  • Jizzle2014

Employmentally Challenged

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

The only reason I bought LA Noire was because you could sit down on any bench or chair.

gt3crazy
  • gt3crazy

The Boss

• Members
  • Kuwait

Posted 3 weeks ago

Ignore those to idiots, I like your idea. Maybe extend the time limit, I feel 10 minutes is too short.

I'm not an idiot, Im the real motherf*cking beast.

Fine

DJ_DC99
  • DJ_DC99

Local Troll

• BUSTED!
  • Portugal

Posted 3 weeks ago

Actually, I'd love to lean on a wall, smoking a cigar, with my left foot against the wall, listening to calm music, while watching War of Tanks right in front of me. All of this during a beautiful sunset...
  • kilopm, MuhNamesTyler and Wavesittich like this

Panzer
  • Panzer

Kapitulieren?...NEIN!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 3 weeks ago

Having to replenish your hunger would be interesting and it would add realism. I always enjoyed stopping by Cluckin Bell or a hotdog stand on the side of a road in GTA San Andreas and getting something to eat. Leaning on a wall would be nice, maybe double tapping RB (button that takes cover) would do that.

supanaut
  • supanaut

Double O.G.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 weeks ago

Sounds good but I don't think they would go for it.

ajdude1
  • ajdude1

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Hunger/thirst? That would be a pain in the ass, this isn't the sims. 

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

The Motorcycle Mercenary

• Members
  • England

Posted 3 weeks ago

I'm just hoping they'll revamp the engine SFX for the next-gen release. As it stands there's like 15 different engine sounds constantly recycled across all the vehicles. More radio, more clothes, hair, tattoos, customisations....more fluff.

hotrider567
  • hotrider567

GTA V Player

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

i only agree with the 1st one

DMarieBella
  • DMarieBella

luvisahorse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

I like the idea and would love to see at least a few benches on the beach. Also let us lay on our sofas in the apartment when watching TV :-)

In a game that relies on CARS, DRIVING and MONEY - Why is gas FREE and why do why never need to fill up? I think we should have to buy gas just like ammo.

cooltay
  • cooltay

Your friendly neighborhood Troll

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

I like the idea and would love to see at least a few benches on the beach. Also let us lay on our sofas in the apartment when watching TV :-)

In a game that relies on CARS, DRIVING and MONEY - Why is gas FREE and why do why never need to fill up? I think we should have to buy gas just like ammo.

I like the first,I dissaprove the second

DJ_DC99
  • DJ_DC99

Local Troll

• BUSTED!
  • Portugal

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by DJ_DC99, 3 weeks ago.

Because it's a game, not your personal miserable life simulator.

BaRe 2G
  • BaRe 2G

SS13 Capo

• Members
  • England

Posted 3 weeks ago

"Just sitting down makes you seem a lot cooler than just sitting there."

jonah_the-f.gif

oleg_aka_djmeg
  • oleg_aka_djmeg

Congratulations! You're Vinewood's biggest star!

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 3 weeks ago

why the hell would you infect vodka?

redpoint
  • redpoint

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

No.

I'm not being funny, but you're amazingly witty replies kind of lose their impact when I view 3 random threads in a row, only to see the same mundane /negative answer from DJ Dick over here, grow up you obvious troll/twat.... 

I generally love what GTA Online is. Had an Xbox One since launch but GTA Online still keeps me getting back. But with everything we can do I wish there was a few really small things I would love to see put in:

- The ability to sit down/Lean on wall/bonnet,

- Possible hungry/thirsty feature put in very much like San Andreas

- Meet and Great Lobby/ Car Meet lobby

-The ability to sit down:

Of course, its not a game-changing feature but I can see what you mean by the impact of 'little things' in the game. I can see wanting to say lean on a car while your with your crew smoking or whatever. 

-Hungry/thirsty feature:

Somebody else in another thread described a feature like this perfect. On San Andreas, when something like this first comes up (a note to say your player is hungry) you think "wow, nice touch there, pretty cool". Then that's it, afterwards it quickly becomes a chore.

-Meet and Greet:

I think this ties in with the idea of 'Passive Mode Lobbies'. As far as I'm concerned, the majority of pricks who go into passive mode are the irritating f*ckers who pick a fight with you first, only to run away. So there should be separate servers for players who have the balls to handle a backlash from someone they've pissed off, and don't mind getting into fights, and a lobby for those who just want to explore/chill/meet/greet as you say, having passive mode in a free roam lobby makes no sense to me whatsoever, it completely changes the game for the player. 

ELGBAiZ
  • ELGBAiZ

STRR

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 3 weeks ago

Was San Andreas 'the sims'?

DMarieBella
  • DMarieBella

luvisahorse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by DMarieBella, 3 weeks ago.

Then I suppose the ammo and your clothes and your apartment should be free too. I have a feeling the last two are for you in real life.  :-)

• INFECTED VODKA likes this

DJ_DC99
  • DJ_DC99

Local Troll

• BUSTED!
  • Portugal

Posted 3 weeks ago

Then I suppose the ammo and your clothes and your apartment should be free too. I have a feeling the last two are for you in real life.  :-)
Duh, I'm the leader of Hydra, I rule the world, I can have everything I want

Spectrap
  • Spectrap

Forum Over-Poster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

I've actually been thinking about this idea for months. Let's make use of those empty benches!

ajdude1
  • ajdude1

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Was San Andreas 'the sims'?

good point...but that was an annoying feature I'm glad they took out in later games...

Jizzle2014
  • Jizzle2014

Employmentally Challenged

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

I saw a bunch of icons somewhere on reddit from the source code or whatever that were cut from the game including burger shot, taco van, clickin bell, inside out burger, pool, air hockey, and a couple other little things so I really hope they're added in next gen and PC because I felt so immersed in gtav4 being able to go get food and what not
  • INFECTED VODKA likes this

INFECTED VODKA
  • INFECTED VODKA

Drop Dead Nightmare

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

I saw a bunch of icons somewhere on reddit from the source code or whatever that were cut from the game including burger shot, taco van, clickin bell, inside out burger, pool, air hockey, and a couple other little things so I really hope they're added in next gen and PC because I felt so immersed in gtav4 being able to go get food and what not

Thank you for that information that sounds so cool. It sure sounds like it will be in next gen as they will add more things into next gen and pc

luisniko
  • luisniko

Haeveeh Musheenguhn!

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

You can sit down in barber shop and apartment. You can also sleep and shower. How cool is that?

We need the ability to take a piss, shave and grooming pubes, masturbate, and sh*t as well.

We also need to be able to lean on our vehicle and masturbate. After masturbate, there will be dizzy camera effect  for a while and health will be cut down to 50% because GTA has to be The Sims Crime Edition ++

oleg_aka_djmeg
  • oleg_aka_djmeg

Congratulations! You're Vinewood's biggest star!

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 3 weeks ago

Thank you for that information that sounds so cool.

that sounds sarcastic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users